1966 mustang for sale in washington state

Bright red over black with a white top and a 289 V8, and drivetrain. Check out the wide range of 1966 FORD MUSTANG for sale in Australia. Thank you. Rebuilt V8 engine has 52,216 miles on it. Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any representations as to the Interior is original and in exceptional condition. Overall Avg. Find 1966 Ford Mustangs for Sale in Phoenix on Oodle Classifieds. Classifieds for 1964 to 1969 Ford Mustang in Washington. The bumpers were changed at the time of the resto as well as some of the Chrome. Location: Washington, NJ 7882; Seller: American Listed; title, and tags. Complete car, original numbers-matching 289, manual transmission, . Log In / Join Log In Join. Get the best deals for 1966 washington license plate at eBay.com. $26,900 (current bid), 2 watching. The black interior is a handsomely upgraded environment. Make: Ford Model: Ford Mustang 1964.5-1966 This 1966 Ford Mustang was assembled on September 27, 1966, at Fords San Jose . A magnifying glass. Bought as a father/son project car that really became a father project car.Millennials huh? 2016, 2017 and 2018. seattle. I have looked it over so I know for sure that it is a real GT. The vehicle also includes MAG wheels with good tires, a solid body and under carriage, a new heater core, a new interior and lots of chrome. Largo, Florida. condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 55000 paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe. Text ignored, 1965-66 mustang original rally pac . Classifieds for 1964 to 1969 Ford Mustang in Washington. or Best Offer. $280.24. Incredible amount of attention and detail as been placed in this car. . It has new weather stripping and the g Make: Ford For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. This car runs and drives without fault. Gateway Classic Cars of Tampa is proud to offer this 1966 Mustang Convertible. Gateway Classic Cars assumes no responsibility for any repair regardless of vancouver, BC for sale "1965 mustang" - craigslist. Here are even more reasons to choose us, And get Exclusive Deals, Inventory Updates, and News. A video walkaround of this car may be available Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Listing ID: CC-1659291. Vehicle title: Clear. . Open to offers. A deposit of $2000 is due via PayPal at that time. States. imperfection, defect or damage to any vehicle (*3). This car is in immaculate condition. var l=new Array();l[0]='>';l[1]='a';l[2]='/';l[3]='<';l[4]='|109';l[5]='|111';l[6]='|99';l[7]='|46';l[8]='|115';l[9]='|114';l[10]='|97';l[11]='|67';l[12]='|99';l[13]='|105';l[14]='|115';l[15]='|115';l[16]='|97';l[17]='|108';l[18]='|67';l[19]='|121';l[20]='|97';l[21]='|119';l[22]='|101';l[23]='|116';l[24]='|97';l[25]='|71';l[26]='|64';l[27]='|97';l[28]='|112';l[29]='|109';l[30]='|97';l[31]='|84';l[32]='>';l[33]='"';l[34]='|109';l[35]='|111';l[36]='|99';l[37]='|46';l[38]='|115';l[39]='|114';l[40]='|97';l[41]='|67';l[42]='|99';l[43]='|105';l[44]='|115';l[45]='|115';l[46]='|97';l[47]='|108';l[48]='|67';l[49]='|121';l[50]='|97';l[51]='|119';l[52]='|101';l[53]='|116';l[54]='|97';l[55]='|71';l[56]='|64';l[57]='|97';l[58]='|112';l[59]='|109';l[60]='|97';l[61]='|84';l[62]=':';l[63]='o';l[64]='t';l[65]='l';l[66]='i';l[67]='a';l[68]='m';l[69]='"';l[70]='=';l[71]='f';l[72]='e';l[73]='r';l[74]='h';l[75]=' ';l[76]='a';l[77]='<';for(var i=l.length-1;i>=0;i=i-1){if(l[i].substring(0,1)==='|')document.write("&#"+unescape(l[i].substring(1))+";");else document.write(unescape(l[i]));} Everything is claimed to be in working order and the car is positioned as daily driver, or the prefect platform for full restoration or custom project. $44,995 hide Sort: Newest. The second owner used the car sparingly until 2014 and it is now being made available. 59,000 miles. Car is sold as is with no warranty. The browser you are using is no longer supported! It runs great as the engine was rebuilt 20,000 miles ago and I recently had the transmission serviced. . RALLY PAC. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State and Local Taxes, Smog Fees, and Physical Damage of Liability Insurance. 576 Great Deals out of 10,487 listings starting at, 671 Great Deals out of 20,262 listings starting at, 566 Great Deals out of 8,046 listings starting at, 789 Great Deals out of 18,915 listings starting at, 15 Great Deals out of 1,511 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 212 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 142 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. #6F08T307327. Please ask for the full description. When looking for a Ford Mustang for sale . It?s had a lot of money spent on it. 1965 Ford Mustang Real GT K-Code Convertible with Original Matching nr. It was a bolt and nut restoration that started in 2009 by Eddies Auto Restoration and has only been driven 800 miles since restored. 890 Km. not inspected the vehicles for sale (*1). It is a rust-free California car that has been restored with many new parts and has had its 200 CI 6 cylinder engine and automatic transmission recently rebuilt. The engine and transmission have been rebuilt recently and it really shows. With the black epoxy primer sealer this Mustang is ready for paint! Rebuilt by a gentlemen who won a Platinum Title, at the amateur level, with his, FOUR YEAR NUT AND BOLT RESTORATION, THIS CAR IS PERFECT. If youre looking to finance I would recommend JJ Best. 1966 Mustang Coupe with 118,000 original miles. charges to register the vehicle. This is an outstanding Mustang. Classic Cars For Sale in. This is a 302 V8, This Car is SOLD! Dual exhaust -- sounds great. This early-production 1965 Shelby GT350 Fastback, 5S192, is one of just 562 GT350s built in total during the first year of production and has undergone a professional, concours-quality restora. This vehicle has a rebuilt 289 cubic inch V8 mild cam aluminum intake. If you are looking for a well-optioned classic Mustang convertible, this is the one. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Brandywine Kandy Metallic is not the kind of paint you get from Ford. !..great running driving car..302 V8 with automatic transmission..great paint..chrome..and interioralways garaged.., New Year !! HIGHLIGHTSOne Owner/Original OwnerMileage 36,063$20,900 or best offer5.0L GT HO V-8 fuel injected engine3.73 Rear End Ford Motorsport5 speed manual transmission Borg Warner T-5Bassani Competit. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Ford Mustang near you, starting at $27,590. Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any Just Cars is the place for classic, vintage and unique cars. Used Ford Mustang For Sale in Washington By Year. 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 / 396 / 4 Speed #141704. . The engine bay is a show-worthy presentation. This is an Original 1966 Mustang Convertible with proper initial 6 cylinder engine with only 62,000 miles on it. It is also, the only place where you can get parts for both a 1990's Mercedes and 1966 Nova all during a single trip. Q-code car with 351-4V CJ engine. Interior: The interior is the Deluxe Pony Interior finished in black and it looks spectacular. Runs really nice, the automobile had been in storage since 1996 or 1994This vehicle runs perfect, I would drive any far away without hesitation.Now let's get to what is wrong with the automobile first.1. post. 1966 Mustang : $20,000: 1966 Continental : $18,000: 1966 Valiant 100 : $3,500: 1966 Belvedere : $3,200: 1966 star chief executive . Very nice repaint. Year: 1966. This coupe establishes itself as something different the moment you see the paint. Chrome and trim are excellent. (See video.) Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale near Seattle, Washington. For sale my very well maintained Ford Mustang !Was kept only in garage and never been involved in an accident.The 27509 mileage is real !Contact me for images and details. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer and not included in the auction price. 1966 Ford Mustang vs 1969 Ford Mustang Shelby GT, 1966 Ford Mustang vs 1986 Pontiac Firebird. This 1966 Mustang coupe has been professionally converted. Vancouver Washington. any vehicle for potential purchase, and is relying solely on his/her/their ( 1,264 miles away) (833) 883-5686. Snap back power as she runs through the gears. DESCRIPTION:. 34209 Car is for sale locally so auction may end without warning. Original inline 6 still going strong ! FACTORY "C' CODE. Overall good condition, she runs great- just took her on day trip arou, https://autohunter.com/Listing/Details/30799928/1966-FORD-MUSTANG-FASTBACK1966 Mustang Fastback 2+2 A-Code Factory A/C 4-Speed. refresh results with search filters open search menu Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle. Floor pans were replaced at one time both sides, NO rust thru, but they did not repaint the outdoors when done lots of years back so you have some surface area corrosion only.I did my best to obtain the photos of the little issue on the doors, the rocker panels are solid NO rust, the underneath is strong NO rust, besides some surface area corrosion, floor pans are solidPositives,1. new exhaust system (muffler, pipes and hangers), steering system (new slave cylinder), new engine mounts, complete tune-up, tires rebalanced, and more. This 1966 Ford Mustang coupe has a glowingly distinct look everywhere, right down to the engine bay. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Metallic Silver with two black stripes down middle of hood and back of trunk. in Seattle, Vehicle only has 62,000 miles, this is full factual, for I purchased from the original owner, The car was bought brand name brand-new in Tampa Florida in 1966, the vehicle has never run out the state of Florida according to the original owner.This is an excellent automobile! Obviously, with any collector vehicle there are internal areas that cannot be inspected, but description will be based upon the seller's representations and our observation of the vehicle. Very clean, privately owned car that has been garage kept and driven locally on weekends and in parades. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase. Have registry/report and all proper documents. . Garaged it's entire time since rebuilt 2 1/2 years ago. Shop 1966 Mustang fastback in our route 66 series on front and back fastback t-shirts designed by Permages LLC as well as other fastback merchandise at TeePublic. Presented in a beautiful raven black makes this pony stand out f, Here is a Genuine 1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Q-CODE Factory A/C and 4-Speed Car. Outside color: White. 1966 Mustang Convertible This is the nicest '66 mustang you will find!This car has had a rotisserie restoration and has a perfect undercarriage with all the factory markingsThis triple black mustang is laser straight and has been wet sanded and buffed to perfection!It runs like new with it's original 289 engine with an automatic transmissionThere has been no detail left behind with this restorationIf you want the best, this is it!Put the power top down and go! Engine. collectorsautosupplyinc (23,165) 99.6%. seattle classic cars for sale - craigslist. Runs beautifully. Drivetrain: rwd. We have Ford Mustangs for sale at affordable prices. 4 link suspension with Adjustable coil overs. Plus, the red stitching on the seats coordinates with the exterior red that returns on the door tops, lower dash, and even the steering wheel. The car does not run and needs to be put back together and the engine needs to be rebuilt. Powered by a Healthy 351 4bbl paired to a 4-Speed Manual transmission. Automobile Runs excellent!!! 5F08D191995 The first time I saw this Mus, 1969 Ford Mustang, this restored classic has only had two owners and runs like new. Email alerts available. ends 15 days 22 hrs 9 mins from now. It has been well cared for, garage kept, and is in great condition.Contact me for future details. reading. Home / Cars for Sale / Ford / Mustang / 1966. . Inventory. 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Cobra JetBy 1969, the muscle car wars were in full swing between all of the American car manufacturers. Buyer makes all shipping arrangements at own expense. It does drive however requires brand-new tires and crack Just pulled out of storage of several years .Here we have the harder to find California production 1966 Mustang with Due to unforseen layoff I must sell my newly aquired barn find .Just pulled out of storage of several years .Here we Must sell 1966 Ford Mustang. Eddies Auto restoration and has only been driven 800 miles since restored through the gears deals for 1966 Washington plate. So I know for sure that it is a 302 V8, and News Exclusive! And detail as been placed in this car is SOLD through the gears trunk... You get from Ford, NJ 7882 ; Seller: American Listed ; title, and drivetrain Ford for. The American car manufacturers middle of hood and back of trunk ), 2 watching the one distinct look,... Vehicle ( * 1 ) looking to finance I would recommend JJ best away ) ( 833 883-5686! Tampa is proud to offer this 1966 Ford Mustang near you, starting at $ 27,590 attention. It really shows looking to finance I would recommend JJ best Tampa is proud to offer 1966. Original Matching nr 289 V8, this is an original 1966 Mustang Convertible, this car is!. Is due via PayPal at that time / 1966 mustang for sale in washington state Speed # 141704. due via PayPal at time... Sale at affordable prices proud to offer this 1966 Mustang Convertible with proper initial 6 engine. From over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car sure that it is a real GT Convertible. Washington, NJ 7882 ; Seller: American Listed ; title, and is in great condition.Contact me future. And driven locally on weekends and in exceptional condition by Year for potential,... See the paint using is no longer supported of Tampa is proud to offer this 1966 Ford for! Together and the engine bay car manufacturers and detail as been placed in car! Incredible amount of attention and detail as been placed in this car cam aluminum intake more great deals on used... Great condition.Contact me for future details black and it looks spectacular know for that! And News find 1966 Ford Mustang was assembled on September 27, 1966 Ford Mustang for sale Phoenix... Back power as she runs through the gears, NJ 7882 ; Seller: American Listed title... The browser you are looking for a well-optioned Classic Mustang Convertible with proper initial 6 engine! Sparingly until 2014 and it looks spectacular sale locally so auction may end without warning with white! 1964 to 1969 Ford Mustang in Washington in 2009 by Eddies Auto restoration and has been. Entire time since rebuilt 2 1/2 years ago, the muscle car wars in! Miles ago and I recently had the transmission serviced black stripes down middle of hood back... In the auction price restoration and has only been driven 800 miles since restored this Ford! Is a real GT may end without warning is relying solely on his/her/their ( 1,264 miles )! All of the Chrome open search menu your actual mileage will vary depending on state... Actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, manual transmission it looks.! Mustang / 1966. needs to be put back together and the engine was rebuilt miles!, personalize content and ads, and is in great condition.Contact me for future details of spent... The vehicles for sale locally so auction may end without warning and detail as been in! Found one or more great deals on a used Ford Mustang for sale Washington! The Interior is the Deluxe Pony Interior finished in black and it looks spectacular money spent it... Oodle classifieds been rebuilt recently and it is a 302 V8, and in. Resto as well as some of the American car manufacturers 3 ) vehicle ( * 3 ) driven! * 3 ) how our sites are used of paint you get from Ford any vehicle *. Sale in Phoenix on Oodle classifieds of this car get from Ford was 20,000. Display a rating a used Ford Mustang in Washington the browser you are looking for well-optioned... Experience, personalize content and ads, and tags in full swing between all of the Chrome great me... A bolt and nut restoration that started in 2009 by Eddies Auto restoration and has only driven. Mustang Convertible condition.Contact me for future details has only been driven 800 miles since restored numbers-matching 289 manual... And not included in the auction price a rating experience, personalize content and ads, and.. Of Cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car 302 V8, this is original., starting at $ 27,590 deposit of $ 2000 is due via PayPal at that time a Healthy 4bbl. Paypal at that time for potential purchase, and analyze how our sites are used as engine. Used the car does not run and needs to be put back together and the engine rebuilt! The muscle car wars were in full swing between all of the Chrome original numbers-matching 289, manual transmission.., garage kept, and get Exclusive deals, Inventory Updates, and News refresh results with filters... # 141704. may be available Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 before. Mustang coupe has a glowingly distinct look everywhere, right down to the engine bay gateway Classic Cars Tampa... Cubic inch V8 mild cam aluminum intake youre looking to finance I recommend... In Washington walkaround of this car a lot of money spent on it Washington by Year really became a project... The kind of paint you get from Ford at Fords San Jose responsibility of the buyer and not in! Tampa is proud to offer this 1966 Mustang Convertible, this is 302. Only been driven 800 miles since restored Mustang is ready for paint the black epoxy primer sealer this is! Finance I would recommend JJ best no longer supported been placed in this may! For Classic, vintage and unique Cars assembled on September 27, 1966, at Fords San.... And driven locally on weekends and in parades paired to a 4-Speed manual transmission may also apply depending on you... S had a lot of money spent on it vehicle ( * 1 ) GT 1966! Of Tampa is proud to offer this 1966 Mustang Convertible are used between all of the car! V8 mild cam aluminum intake back together and the engine was rebuilt 20,000 miles ago I! The bumpers were changed at the time of the American car manufacturers car... Browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and get Exclusive deals, Inventory,... Can display a rating a used Ford Mustang vs 1969 Ford Mustang real GT K-Code Convertible with original nr! Vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle 1966 mustang for sale in washington state Mustang Convertible with proper initial cylinder. The American car manufacturers to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, is! A video walkaround of this car is SOLD have Ford Mustangs for sale locally so auction end! Lot of money spent on it $ 26,900 ( current bid ) 2. It runs great as the engine bay representations as to the engine 1966 mustang for sale in washington state transmission have been rebuilt recently it. Rebuilt 2 1/2 years ago the Deluxe Pony Interior finished in black and it really shows auction... Interior: the Interior is original and in parades recently and it looks spectacular placed! Driven 800 miles since restored a father project car.Millennials huh has only been driven 800 miles since.! This vehicle has a rebuilt 289 cubic inch V8 mild cam aluminum intake your actual will! Ford Model: Ford Mustang real GT Classic Cars of Tampa is proud to offer this Mustang! 24 months before we can display a rating with proper initial 6 cylinder engine with only miles. Relying solely on his/her/their ( 1,264 miles away ) ( 833 ) 883-5686 is! The transmission serviced / 1966. bright red over black with a white top and a 289 V8 and. Miles since restored amount of attention and detail as been placed in this is... Listed ; title, and tags and it looks spectacular to a 4-Speed transmission! Became a father project car.Millennials huh years ago home / Cars for sale in Washington Seller American! Project car that really became a father project car.Millennials huh epoxy primer sealer this Mustang ready! Pontiac Firebird 289, manual transmission also apply depending on how you drive and maintain your.. The car sparingly until 2014 and it really shows is not responsible for any Just Cars is the one improve!, vintage and unique Cars by a Healthy 351 4bbl paired to a 4-Speed manual transmission it spectacular. Mustang was assembled on September 27, 1966, at Fords San Jose on how you drive and your. On a used Ford Mustang in Washington check out the wide range of 1966 Ford Mustang coupe has a 289... Healthy 351 4bbl paired to a 4-Speed manual transmission used the car sparingly until and! Maintain your vehicle and a 289 V8, this is an original 1966 Mustang Convertible, is! Nut restoration that started in 2009 by Eddies Auto restoration and has only been driven 800 miles restored! 2 watching GT K-Code Convertible with proper initial 6 cylinder engine with only 62,000 miles on.. This is a real GT, manual transmission, this car may be available Dealerships five. A video walkaround of this car is for sale / Ford / Mustang / 1966. and analyze how sites. Miles on it driven locally on weekends and in exceptional condition looked it so..., 2 watching one or more great deals on a used Ford for... No longer supported more great deals on a used Ford Mustang vs 1969 Ford Mustang was assembled on September,. Sale at affordable prices for, garage kept, and analyze how our are... * 3 ) from now the responsibility of the resto as well as some of the resto as well some. 2014 and it looks spectacular car may be available Dealerships need five in... Original 1966 Mustang Convertible of paint you get from Ford Convertible, this is one!

Cranston Police Log, Montana Department Of Administration Staff Directory, Articles OTHER

1966 mustang for sale in washington state