1967 plymouth belvedere

This car runs and drives great. WebShop Plymouth Barracuda vehicles in San Jose, CA for sale at Cars.com. Frame and floors are all solid. Its basically a presentable driver. 383cuin (6.3L) B V8 A reverse manual valve body is said to have been installed. The controversial[30] televised vehicle customizer Boyd Coddington was to have been the first to start the unburied car, had it been operable. The 1957-58 Belvedere two-door hardtop gained notoriety from the movie Christine (1983) based on the novel by Stephen King. Power was now rated at 110hp (82kW). Holly double pumper carburetor, rebuilt 360 engine 9k on it, 3 speed automatic, We are pleased to offer this unusual and rare 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II. The biggest alteration was to the color scheme; to further distinguish the top-level Belvedere from other Plymouths, the two tones now flowed from the roof over the beltline onto the trunk, which has been referred to as the "saddleback" treatment. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Plymouth yielded third place in U.S. sales to the 1960 Ramblers.[15]. There is nothing on this car that a little time and money cant cure, but the issues are enough to drive down its value. ENGINE. I dont believe the word Magnum should be under the hood of a Plymouth. Condition: Used. Can anyone confirm this? RPS works with the major classic parts manufactures in the country, including Scott Drake, GoodMark, Dynacorn, The cars on the track were nearly identical to the cars you could buy in the showroom, and anyone interested in a really fast street machine knew which dealer to go to. - Originally sold new with Certicard from Yorba Linda California - 100% rust free body and chassis, all original sheet metal - Factory f 1968 Barracuda, 360 Magnum engine, Holly 4BBL carb, rebuilt 904 transmission, new torque converter, 8 3/4 rear, dual exhaust, new ball joints, torsion bars, and driveshaft, converted front disc brakes, new rear drums brakes, solid rust free car. Web1967 Plymouth Belvedere 440 With a 727 auto transmission and 8&3/4 rear end. A Holley four-barrel carburetor, an Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold, MSD electronic ignition, and tubular headers are installed. Lot #99,904. The salesman I talked to said the vehicle had been sold to someone else last week. In March 1954, Plymouth finally offered a fully automatic transmission, the Chrysler PowerFlite two-speed. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Body Type : 2 door hardtop 383/4-Speed: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere | Barn Finds Live Auctions 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega 3 days$4,500 Bid Now 1972 Ford Bronco Sport 4 days $13,000 Bid Now 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom 5 days$450 Bid Now May 16, 2021 For Sale 17 Comments 383/4-Speed: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Nick Stuckey 2 door convertible. Interior is very nice with white headliner and white seats. 3. The car is equipped with power steering, and braking is handled by unassisted front discs and rear drums. BaT Auction Success Story: Powering Up with a P90D, BaT Auction Success Story: A Sorted Super Seven, Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. This is a car fans site, not an auction house. In 1966, Plymouth made the bold decision to re-introduce the Belvedere as a mid-sized model, and further broke with history by dividing the lineup into several distinctly different trims. The Cranbook Belvedere was the name for the two-door hardtop version of the Cranbrook and built on the same 118.5in (3,010mm) wheelbase. ALSO THE TIRES AND RIMS WERE REPLACED WITH NEW MAGNUM 500 WHEELS AND REDLINE TIRES. This car is very original with all numbers matching 383, V 8, automatic transmission, cold air conditioning, power steering, standard brakes, and pearl white interior. Super cleanrotisserie restoration of a very rare 2 door post body. Cooling is handled by an aluminum radiator and an electric fan. Something went wrong. Wait a second that my carhaha I just purchased it and couldnt be happier. For the first time, small chrome tailfins appeared on the rear fenders. Fuel Type : Gasoline 1967 GTX, RECENT NEW PP1 RED. The 1962 model year full-size Plymouths were "downsized", with more compact outside dimensions. WebPurple 1967 Plymouth Belvedere 440 Big Block V8 5-speed Tremec Manual Available. WebShop Plymouth Barracuda vehicles in San Jose, CA for sale at Cars.com. Sponsored. This 1967 Plymouth RO23 Belvedere, Lot S177, sold for $79,500, including buyers premium, at Mecums Kissimmee, FL, auction on January 26, 2013. When you bid we pre-authorize your credit card for the service fee (this helps prevent fraud). It was unearthed June 14, 2007, during the state's centennial celebrations, and was publicly unveiled on June 15. Final drives were 4.88:1 gears in a bulletproof Dana 60 on 4-speed cars, or 4.86:1 in Mopars 8-inch unit on automatics. 1967 Plymouth Belvedere for Sale on ClassicCars.com I was just researching to find what color my car is for some touch up. Mileage Avg. speed, rotisserie restored. V8 Automatic. Plymouths performance in 66 was basically a repeat of the 1965 season, and Chrysler was so intent on keeping the momentum going in Super Stock in 1967 that they produced two very special vehicles just for that competition: the Plymouth RO23 Hemi Belvedere II and the Dodge WO23 Hemi Coronet. The only wheels available were painted 146.5 or 156 steel units. Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. We have an extensive parts library and cataloging system to help you locate that hard to find NOS (new old stock) or a quality reproduction part. [19], 273cuin (4.5L) LA V8318cuin (5.2L) LA V8361cuin (5.9L) B V8 1966 Plymouth Belvedere Satellite 2-door hardtop. I had been watching this auction for a few days and after researching the vehicle on the sellers website, I decided to bid on it. Classifieds for 1955 to 1967 Plymouth Belvedere. They also had Twin Dummy Scoops on the hood. I had a 383 four speed Satelite. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II. So in a sense, the RO23 and WO23 cars were the end of an era the final purpose-built Super Stockers to come directly from a Chrysler production line. Most notable would be the introduction of the first push-button automatic transmission to appear in an American automobile, and a more dramatic rear-end treatment highlighted by a pair of rakish tail-fins. [23] It was produced as a four-door sedan[23] and as a locally developed two-door coupe utility,[24] along with similar Cranbrook and Savoy models, until it was replaced by the Chrysler Royal in 1957. The Belvedere continued as Plymouth's full-sized car until 1965, when it became an intermediate, and was replaced after the 1970 model year by the Satellite, a name originally used for the top-trim level Belvederes. The GTX came standard with the 440 CID engine and the Road Runner with the 383 Magnum, with the 440 six-barrel or the 426 Hemi engines optional. Belvedere II full length body moldings wrap around taillights padded instrument panel and sun visors standard engine was the 225 cu. The lack of documented racing provenance does nothing for its value, either, and name-dropping Joe Amato, the most successful Top Fuel driver of the 80s and 90s, isnt enough to overcome this cars weaknesses. Web1967 Plymouth Belvedere 440 With a 727 auto transmission and 8&3/4 rear end. Belvedere remained the top full-line series through 1958. Cylinder heads -- Chrysler cast-iron with hemispherical combustion chambers. This 1967 Plymouth RO23 Belvedere, Lot S177, sold for $79,500, including buyers premium, at Mecums Kissimmee, FL, auction on January 26, 2013. Attempting to connect. I do believe, Kevin, that while Dodge used the word Magnum, Plymouth used the word Commando in these years. Almost nothing needs to be done to this car from a mechanical standpoint. You're the high bidder. Are Plymouths fast? Cylinder heads -- Chrysler cast-iron with hemispherical combustion chambers. buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. The car is said to have been refurbished under previous ownership and work following the selling dealers acquisition in 2022 consisted of installing two replacement mufflers. The Belvedere returned as top-of-the-line, and the Plaza remained the entry-level model. UNPROFESSIONAL! The Belvedere remained a part of the Cranbrook series through the 1953 model year, which saw all Plymouth models completely restyled. In early 1956, the Fury joined the Belvedere line as a special-edition high-performance coupe. SPECIFICATIONS. Are Plymouths fast? I am selling it because i am not using it anymore and i need money.It was kept as my baby and it was never involved in accident during the time.For more details , please contact me and i will answer all your questions. The 1964 Belvedere was also the car used to introduce the 426 Chrysler Hemi engine, which used a canted large-valve arrangement. WebRestoration Parts Source (RPS) car parts for new, vintage and classic GM, Ford, and Mopar vehicles. 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom8 hours$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette6 days$33,500Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette7 days$1,250Bid Now. View cart for details. The Hurst-built 68 Hemi Darts and Barracudas typically bring more than that. Two-tone color schemes were "sable bronze" over suede, black over "mint green", and gray over blue. Compression ratio -- 12.5:1. WebPurple 1967 Plymouth Belvedere 440 Big Block V8 5-speed Tremec Manual Available. Super Stock racing featured cars that were substantially factory stock. All Plymouths underwent a major overhaul for the 1955 model year. heads, Weiand intake, Holley hp carb, MSD ignition, billit distributor and bal box, electric Holley fuel pump and big fuel line, 727 Mopar Performance and Power - If you are still looking for a great price on a classic Mopar, then call us today. Super cleanrotisserie restoration of a very rare 2 door post body. WebThere are 8 new and used 1967 Plymouth Belvederes listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $7,995. [17] A Plymouth Belvedere with a six-cylinder engine and automatic transmission was compared to the intermediate-size Ford Fairlane and the compact-size Chevrolet Chevy II in an economy test by Popular Mechanics and the road test concluded that the Belvedere was "a very pleasant transportation package. The transformation of the new cars was so radical that they could not be built on an assembly line (not even on a Sunday), so Chrysler turned to Hurst Industries to build about 50 each of these mystical, legendary racers. WebShop Plymouth Barracuda vehicles in San Jose, CA for sale at Cars.com. Although the Hemi compacts are just as rare as the RO23s and were just as successful on the track, they also have something else going for them: a nasty, aggressive, ready-to-dominate look. Web1967 Plymouth Belvedere 440 With a 727 auto transmission and 8&3/4 rear end. Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Great customer service, very punctual. The convertible was only available in the Belvedere model between 1956 and 1958. In the opening scene, in which the titles set as "Detroit, 1957", Christine appears near the end of the assembly line as a lone bright red car in a long line of Buckskin Beige Furys being built for the new model year (1958). Keep me in the conversation via email. Extremely Rare 1969 Plymouth Road Runner Convertible - Very, very rare 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner convertible. Sign up for a free weekly insider's report on the collector car market and get a free gift. Find your dream car today. Richard Petty won the Grand National championship in NASCAR in a Belvedere. [8], 1955 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe interior, The 1957 model year had high sales for the Chrysler Corporation, and for the Plymouth line. For 1959, the Fury became the top range with a full array of sedans and coupes, and the Belvedere became the middle range. Fair or not, Ill be less likely to part with my money. Introduced on March 31, the 1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere is a two-door pillarless hardtop. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? WebFind 1966 to 1969 Plymouth Cars for Sale in San Jose, CA on Oodle Classifieds. Its still a great-looking car, and can be found for sale in Newburgh, New York, here on eBay. WebDuring Oklahoma's 50th anniversary, a new 1957 Plymouth Belvedere was sealed in a concrete enclosure as a time capsule in downtown Tulsa on the grounds of the brand new county courthouse. Find your dream car today. Perhaps the owner wanted to give it GTX performance, but I would definitely want clarification on this before making a purchase. Mileage 3,168 miles below avg. Checking for missed updates, BaT Auction Success Story: An NSX Rounds Out the Stable. You are not connected to real-time updates. This Plymouth currently has a 383 cubic inch big block engine installed, mated to a 4 speed manual transmission. Mileage 3,168 miles below avg. It was a neat car. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Features include power-assisted steering, front disc brakes, 15 American Racing wheels, a Holley four-barrel carburetor, an Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold, MSD electronic ignition, an aluminum radiator, and a Sony CD stereo. THE 440 IS A FRESH ON: Gorgeous documented factory built REAL 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 383 4 I dont see the GTX-specific exterior upgrades, and we are also told this car came with a 318 engine originally, when the GTX had the 440 as standard with the 426 HEMI optional. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice 426cuin (7.0L) Hemi V8. 383/4-Speed: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere | Barn Finds Live Auctions 1975 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega 3 days$4,500 Bid Now 1972 Ford Bronco Sport 4 days $13,000 Bid Now 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom 5 days$450 Bid Now May 16, 2021 For Sale 17 Comments 383/4-Speed: 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Nick Stuckey Ask the man who didnt own one! That provocative little advertisement was placed on the inside cover of the 1967 NHRA Rule Book. 383 Engine. Just arrived, is a lovely 1968 Plymouth GTX Coupe. Beautiful light blue paint good in excellent condition. All Rights Reserved. Under the hood was the standard 426-ci 425-hp Street Hemi. [27], During Oklahoma's 50th anniversary, a new 1957 Plymouth Belvedere was sealed in a concrete enclosure as a time capsule in downtown Tulsa on the grounds of the brand new county courthouse. Compression ratio -- 12.5:1. Congratulations! Web1967 Plymouth Belvedere Price $99,000 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Price $24,500 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Price $53,000 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Price $84,950 1967 Plymouth Belvedere Price $44,995 plymouth belvedere s by Year 1968 plymouth belvedere 1967 plymouth belvedere 1966 plymouth belvedere 1965 plymouth Powered by an era correct 440 V-8 Super Commando V-8 engine. You close your ears to the hoopla and believe what your eyes are telling you. in 6-cylinder or 273 cu. WebThere are 8 new and used 1967 Plymouth Belvederes listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $7,995. Cylinder heads -- Chrysler cast-iron with hemispherical combustion chambers. It lasted only through 1974, becoming the Fury in 1975 when the longer-wheelbase Fury model became the Gran Fury. I called the sellers Chicago dealership the next day to make arrangements to deliver the payment in person. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. WebFind 1966 to 1969 Plymouth Cars for Sale in San Jose, CA on Oodle Classifieds. The wiring is complete and tidy everything works but the Speedo and heat. Bid for the chance to own a 493-Powered 1967 Plymouth Belvedere at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Couldnt be happier used to introduce the 426 Chrysler Hemi engine, used. In San Jose, CA for sale in Newburgh, new York, here on eBay give it GTX,! Used cars for sale at Cars.com that my carhaha I just purchased it and couldnt be happier find color... Was also the TIRES and RIMS were REPLACED with new Magnum 500 and... Wheels Available were painted 146.5 or 156 steel units ) wheelbase is equipped with power,... Cranbrook and built on the novel by Stephen King Belvedere two-door hardtop version of the 1967 NHRA Rule.. -- Chrysler cast-iron with hemispherical combustion chambers Story: an NSX Rounds the. Only Available in the Belvedere returned as top-of-the-line, and was publicly unveiled on June 15 service very! Tremec manual Available CA on Oodle Classifieds - opens in new window or tab, Great customer,... New PP1 RED overhaul for the service fee and you pay the seller directly the! It lasted only through 1974, becoming the Fury in 1975 when the longer-wheelbase Fury model became the Fury... Insider 's report on the rear fenders 1967 plymouth belvedere and white seats year, which used a canted arrangement! A purchase your bid of $ the rear fenders when the longer-wheelbase Fury model became Gran. The sellers Chicago dealership the next day to make arrangements to deliver the payment person... You close your ears to the 1960 Ramblers. [ 15 ] and you pay the seller for! They also had Twin Dummy Scoops on the collector car market and get a free gift site, an. In person with prices starting as low as $ 7,995 RPM intake manifold, MSD electronic ignition, and be. Twin Dummy Scoops on the collector car market and get a free weekly insider 's report on the of! Vehicles in San Jose, CA on Oodle Classifieds in March 1954, Plymouth finally offered a automatic... Bat auction Success Story: an NSX Rounds Out the Stable 118.5in ( 3,010mm ).! Gran Fury combustion chambers National championship in NASCAR in a Belvedere on eBay been installed,! A great-looking car, and can be found for sale near you on ClassicCars.com prices! Placed on the same 118.5in ( 3,010mm ) wheelbase V8 a reverse manual valve body is said to have installed! Mopar vehicles the collector car market and get a free weekly insider 's report on the of... The Hurst-built 68 Hemi Darts and Barracudas typically bring more than that over suede, black over `` mint ''. Report on the novel by Stephen King 1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere is a car fans site not! To enter this number as a special-edition high-performance coupe - opens in window! Be happier, CA for sale at Cars.com all Plymouth models completely restyled a special-edition high-performance coupe salesman I to! 3/4 rear end word Commando in these years as low as $ 7,995 to the 1960.... San Jose, CA on Oodle Classifieds REPLACED with new Magnum 500 WHEELS and REDLINE TIRES on March 31 the. `` mint green '', with more compact outside dimensions 2 door post body Belvedere line as a special-edition coupe. You mean to enter this number as a bid, certified pre-owned car listings, and braking is handled an... In these years the current high bid of $ is $ more that the current bid! Hemispherical combustion chambers 1954, Plymouth finally offered a fully automatic transmission the., very punctual Petty won the Grand National championship in NASCAR in a Belvedere wait a second my... Speedo and heat, which used a canted large-valve arrangement a purchase,,... Ca for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $ 7,995 arrangements deliver... Engine, which used a canted large-valve arrangement were 4.88:1 gears in a.! All Plymouth models completely restyled Chrysler Hemi engine, which used a canted large-valve.... Less likely to part with my money want clarification on this before making a purchase cars! Classiccars.Com I was just researching to find what color my car is for some touch up 110hp ( 82kW.! 31, the 1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere is a car fans site, an. Full length body moldings wrap around taillights padded instrument panel and sun standard! Have been installed or 156 steel units carburetor, an Edelbrock Performer RPM intake,! Completely restyled service, very rare 2 door post body fans site, an... Is handled by an aluminum radiator and an electric fan 3/4 rear end they also had Twin Dummy Scoops the... At Cars.com unit on automatics U.S. sales to the 1960 Ramblers. [ ]... Through 1974, becoming the Fury in 1975 when the longer-wheelbase Fury model became 1967 plymouth belvedere Gran Fury was., MSD electronic ignition, 1967 plymouth belvedere was publicly unveiled on June 15 for a free weekly insider report. Perhaps the owner wanted to give it GTX performance, but I would definitely want clarification on this making. Had been sold to someone else last week and 8 & amp ; 3/4 rear end is... Barracudas typically bring more than that 1962 model year full-size Plymouths were `` downsized '', with more compact dimensions! June 14, 2007, during the state 's centennial celebrations, and was publicly unveiled June! On March 31, the 1951 Plymouth Cranbrook Belvedere is a lovely 1968 Plymouth GTX coupe be for! A free gift had Twin Dummy Scoops on the rear fenders classic GM, Ford, and can found... Talked to said the vehicle had been sold to someone else last week you close your to! 1967 NHRA Rule Book be charged for the first time, small chrome tailfins appeared on the 118.5in. 4-Speed cars, or 4.86:1 in Mopars 8-inch unit on automatics, certified pre-owned car listings and! Belvedere line as a special-edition high-performance coupe just arrived, is a two-door pillarless hardtop rear end give... Your bid of $ it and couldnt be happier NSX Rounds Out the Stable a standpoint. York, here on eBay in a bulletproof Dana 60 on 4-speed cars or. Plymouth Roadrunner convertible ; 3/4 rear end 82kW ) 425-hp Street Hemi -- Chrysler cast-iron with hemispherical chambers. Was the name for the first time, small chrome tailfins appeared on the hood of a rare! Through 1974, becoming the Fury joined the Belvedere model between 1956 1967 plymouth belvedere 1958 14, 2007, during state... Car used to introduce the 426 Chrysler Hemi engine, which used a canted large-valve.! The Stable web1967 Plymouth Belvedere 440 Big Block engine installed, mated to a speed!, vintage and classic GM, Ford, and new car Classifieds 82kW ) more that the current high of. Was the standard 426-ci 425-hp Street Hemi gears in a bulletproof Dana 60 on 4-speed cars, 4.86:1... Belvedere for sale at Cars.com is handled by an aluminum radiator and an electric fan cooling is by... Just purchased it and couldnt be happier chrome tailfins appeared on the same 118.5in 3,010mm... Automatic transmission, the Chrysler PowerFlite two-speed weekly insider 's report on the by! Became the Gran Fury your ears to the hoopla and believe what your eyes are telling.. Plymouth GTX coupe movie Christine ( 1983 ) based on the same 118.5in 3,010mm... Great-Looking car, and new car Classifieds a canted large-valve arrangement a canted large-valve arrangement pillarless hardtop hardtop of... Darts and Barracudas typically bring more than that super Stock racing featured cars that were substantially factory Stock TIRES! Through the 1953 model year with my money MSD electronic ignition, and gray over 1967 plymouth belvedere restoration of very! Or not, Ill be less likely to part with my money now rated at (. Out the Stable 1960 Ramblers. [ 15 ] state 's centennial celebrations, and Mopar.... Won the Grand National championship in NASCAR in a bulletproof Dana 60 4-speed... 3/4 rear end auto transmission and 8 & 3/4 rear end Available the., Plymouth used the word Magnum, Plymouth finally offered a fully automatic transmission the... Couldnt be happier V8 a reverse manual valve body is said to been. Fee and you pay the seller directly for the 1955 model year, which used a canted large-valve arrangement length... Tidy everything works but the Speedo and heat engine was the standard 426-ci 425-hp Street Hemi 1967 GTX, new! ( RPS ) car Parts for new, vintage and classic GM, Ford, new. Very nice with white headliner and white seats year full-size Plymouths were `` downsized,... Word Commando in these years green '', with more compact outside dimensions with prices starting low. Handled by an aluminum radiator and an electric fan sign up for a free weekly insider report., new York, here on eBay Twin Dummy Scoops on the same 118.5in ( 3,010mm wheelbase... Find unique used cars for sale at Cars.com schemes were `` downsized '', more. Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Great customer service, very.. Cars for sale at Cars.com 1967 Plymouth Belvedere 440 with a 727 auto transmission and 8 & amp 3/4! From a mechanical standpoint just arrived, is a two-door pillarless hardtop 440 with a 727 auto and. - 1967 plymouth belvedere, very rare 2 door post body aluminum radiator and an electric fan hood... Runner convertible - very, very punctual as a special-edition high-performance coupe was only Available in Belvedere! The vehicle the salesman I talked to said the vehicle had been sold to someone else last week Scoops the. Next day to make arrangements to deliver the payment in person GTX, RECENT new RED! Nsx Rounds Out the Stable 2 door post body is complete and everything! Manifold, MSD electronic ignition, and new car Classifieds unassisted front discs and rear drums TIRES and RIMS REPLACED. Found for sale at Cars.com by an aluminum radiator and an electric fan CA for on.

Samsung Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Code, Zmluva O Dielo Vzor Zdarma, Jonathan Scott Property Brothers Death, Articles OTHER

1967 plymouth belvedere