cafe munir seattle reservations

Get multiple orders for the table. Enjoy a delicious homemade pastry for dessert. If you want to try it, go any other day than Sunday. Fantastic service and the food is just as fantastic. Cafe Munir No Reviews $30 and under Bistro If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Its the perfect way to break up your workweek and have a consistently good meal. Check out great coffee, mint tea or lemonade. Ballard, 2408 NW 80th St.; 206.783.4190; cafemunir.blogspot.com $. Sometimes places go too far & this is an example of it, in my opinion. I understand being cautious in these times, but Cafe Munir will not allow any child over 2 to dine at their establishment without being vaccinated. Modest decor but very clean! Cafe Munir Menu. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. She dumped all the plates on the table and that got upset when I said we wanted them staggered. Meal Times Dinner Cafe Munir 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA, 98117 Ballard 206-783-4190 Tues-Thurs 5pm-9pm<br/> Fri-Sat 5pm-10pm<br/> Sun 4pm-8pm Call Directions Cafe Munir Seattle used to be full of global treasures run with care in neighborhood storefronts by homecooking expats. If youre a steak person, youll be a fan of this skewer. or. CAFE MUNIR - 166 Photos & 318 Reviews - 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Cafe Munir 318 reviews Claimed $$ Lebanese Edit Closed 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 166 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Shish Taouk 2 Photos 14 Reviews Mezzes Cafe Munir 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA 98117-4449(Ballard) 206-783-4190 Website Improve this listing Ranked #550of 4,226 Restaurants in Seattle 64 Reviews Cuisines:Lebanese More restaurant details Restaurant details Dining options:Reservations Neighbourhood:Ballard seattlepro seattle washington 11790 Reviewed 21 November 2021 By the time we left there was a wait list. Cafe Munir: Average Because Service Needs Improved - Food is Great - See 64 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Seattle, WA, at Tripadvisor. One and done. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cafe-Munir/117120638400154#!/pages/Cafe-Munir/117120638400154?sk=info, our classic with sizzling lamb and pine nuts on top, Hommous with garlic and cumin and Olive Oil, strained yogurt with zaatar, olive oil, and koura olives, strained yogurt with pickled beets and cilantro, strained yogurt with roasted tomatoes and Munir olives, fire roasted Eggplant with Tahini and Lemon, lentils ground with caramelized onions and cilantro, Classic of Roasted Peppers, Walnuts, Chili and Pomegranate, roasted Green Poblano Peppers, Pistachios and Mint, grilled Cauliflower with Caraway, crispy Onions and Tahini sauce, baby Onions gently preserved with Lebanese Wine and Honey fresh Cows Milk Cheese, Winter Greens cooked with Aleppo Chili, Garlic, and Olive Oil, thinly sliced roasted Beets with Vinegar and Olive Oil, grilled Eggplant, roasted under Tomatoes, Yogurt Tahini sauce, Fresh Cows Milk Farmers Cheese with roasted marinated Eggplants, concentrated Tomato sauce, Mint and Olive Oil, Cucumbers, Yogurt, Roasted Chili, Herbs, Garlic, spiced Lamb stuffed Arabic bread grilled over fire, Arabic bread stuffed with Cheese, grilled over fire, fried crescents filled with cheese, chili and mint, triangles filled with eggplant, almonds, spices with bourbon-pomegranate sauce, filo cigars filled with lamb, spices and pine nuts, spiced lamb, peppers and chili filled turbans, grilled chicken skewers marinated in lemon, with garlic sauce, grilled skewers of ground lamb, herbs, spices and bulgur wheat, grilled beef Bavette and Teres Major skewers (one of each) marinated in tomato, olives and herbs, grilled skewer of squash, eggplant, peppers and onion, with tahini sauce, Rice, Lentils and caramelized Onions, served with spicy Tomato sauce and Yogurt. We didn't try dessert (baklava was offered) as we were heading to a different restaurant to meet a friend for dessert, but considering how delicious and authentic the food was, I want to return to try their baklava.More, Enjoyed a Lebanese small plate dinner with friends. On the menu, you'll find a variety of hummus plates, the Lebanese staple baba ghanoush and their specialty of grey squash stuffed with rice and vegetables. Hommous bil Lahm ou Snobar $7.00 our classic with sizzling lamb and pine nuts on top Hommous Balila $6.00 Hommous with garlic and cumin and Olive Oil Lebneh bi Za'atar $6.50 strained yogurt with za'atar, olive oil, and koura olives Beets and Lebneh $6.50 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 2,307 check-ins. And lets talk ambiance- LOUD. We didn't and were told there was a good chance we'd be seated if we came early. They don't do take out which is a bummer! Munir and I have to agree with many comments about the service. As was the pita. Delicious whiskey, wine or liqueur are waiting for you at this place. Edited by Got hommous Balika to start - with fried chick peas on top. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Patrons should check Instagram for seasonal items that keep the menu vibrant. You've never had tahini this good, believe me. They don't do take out which is a bummer! Date of visit: August 2019. But it's extremely noisy, even with the music off. 80th St., Seattle; 206-783-4190, facebook.com/Cafe-Munir-117120638400154 ; Tuesday-Saturday 3-7 p.m. for curbside pickup; call as early as 12:30 p.m. to schedule The. Good whiskey, wine or liqueur will make your meal better and you'll certainly come back. Modern Lebanese and Arabic restaurant and whisky bar. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Modest decor but very clean! Whether Turkish, Lebanese, or Arabic fare, you needn't leave the city to experience one of the world's richest flavor regions. Why I made a Seattle restaurant love list, and you should too. Tmoins et publicit cible par centres dintrt. Everyone shares everything that is on the table, which comes out in courses, and all meals are accompanied with traditional thin Lebanese bread. They serve authentic Lebanese food, and wine! Pizza fresh out of the oven? Got hommous Balika to start - with fried chick peas on top. They areless than half the size of a normal cocktail (many ballard and freemont neighborhoods seem to serve $10 tiny cocktails. Their excellent grilled chicken, and the delicious mezze, make this Lebanese spot in Ballard somewhere you should have in your regular rotation for a casual weeknight dinner. . 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA 98117-4449 (Ballard) 206-783-4190. . Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. Wish it was in my city, I would go regularly. Prire de partager votre exprience gastronomique aprs votre visite pour aider d'autres personnes choisir un restaurant. Wish it was in my city, I would go regularly.More, I wrote a review about 10 months ago raving about the Sunday Supper but mentioned the service needed some improvement. Depending on the day, one might find on the menu sensational roasted chicken ($15) fit for a family, marinated in sumac and served with a garlic sauce atop soft flatbread. A bowl of not cooked rice with a few lentils sprinkled on the top. Some tomato glob in a small metal side tin - not tomato sauce. 509 Olive Way, Suite 305, Seattle, WA 98101 Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388. The lemony shish taouk is perfectly charred on the outside, and goes very well with the creamy garlic sauce that comes with it. Worthy of the drive and money. We decided we wanted a more relaxed dinner so just went to a Sunday Supper with one other couple so only 4 of us. Cafe Munir Address: 2408 NW 80th St., Seattle, WA 98117 Phone: (206) 472-4150 Situated in the Ballard neighborhood, Cafe Munir is a Mediterranean restaurant that stands out in the city's dining scene. Aviv Hummus Bar is a casual Middle Eastern spot in Capitol Hill specializing in homemade hummus and falafel. Si vous le voulez, nous vous avertirons par courriel si ce restaurant se joint OpenTable. Top off your meal with a cocktail from Cafe Munir's whiskey bar where they have a selection of over 100 whiskeys to choose from. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. Not to mention that weve had better, fluffier pita at other spots. Caf Munir, in the Loyal Heights part of Ballard, serves modern Lebanese and Arabic food in a homey setting. As for the Google rating, this restaurant received 4.6. Tucked away in north Ballard, this hidden gem serves up authentic tastes of the Mediterranean. Woman is left bloodied and injured after being kicked in the head by a MOOSE in Alaska,Tracey Hansen, of Anchorage, Alaska, was left dazed and bloodied after being assaulted by a moose while taking her dog, Gunner, for a walk. 2408 NW 80th St (150.29 mi) Seattle, WA, WA 98117. If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Please consider modifying your system. Worthy of the drive and money. About See All. The perfect date night. Seattle. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Well done team, This is a gem of a restaurant. If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Special to The Seattle Times. I'd like to get a few plates, enjoy, then get a few more plates. Now there are only a few, one of the best being this Lebanese mom-and-pop with lovely Middle Eastern food. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. You can also order the smoked meat, and other Jewish deli staples like whitefish and chopped liver, by the pound, and the shop's delivery service covers most of the Seattle area. But obviously the owners are OK with mediocre service. By. Make a little wrap with the chicken juice-soaked pita underneath and you have yourself a delicious dinner. Forgot account? Nicely cooked hummus, chicken skewers and spiced lamb have a nice taste. Contact Cafe Munir on Messenger. I went on a Saturday, the food was great but some of the staples of the Lebanese cuisine that I saw on theonline menu were only available as part of the Sunday family special. Not now. For a Middle Eastern diner experience in South Lake Union, head to Eggs and Plantsand make sure you order the fries. Everything was delicious. Service. Plus, free aromatherapy. Cafe Munir, Seattle: See 64 unbiased reviews of Cafe Munir, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #540 of 3,257 restaurants in Seattle. Charge me $15 and give me a full size) Alaska to provide $1.7M to help with food stamp backlog need,JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) Funding is being directed to help stock Alaska food pantries as part of a broader effort to address a state backlog in processing food stamp benefits. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Cafe Munir's menu changes seasonally, weekly and sometimes even daily, reflecting what is fresh at the time from their vendors. They open at 4:30 and we arrive between then and 5. Lots of good dishes here for Vegetarians here. Go heavy on the mezzes and try SEVERAL. 10 years on, Sunday dinner at Caf Munir is still an Arabic feast. I live a few blocks from CafeMunir and I have to agree with many comments about the service. Everyone shares everything that is on the table, which comes out in courses, and all meals are accompanied with . What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. Well. you're a restaurant so aren't you catering to your customers? A group.of 6 ppl.could order all.of the mezzes on the menu and a few hot apps and be full.and happy. Theyso often dont pick up the phone, wont return messages, and wont offer an online booking option. Service needs IMPROVEMENT! Pizza fresh out of the oven? By signing up, I agree to the .css-bwwgd3{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:currentColor;font-size:inherit;line-height:160%;}.css-bwwgd3:hover,.css-bwwgd3[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-bwwgd3:focus,.css-bwwgd3[data-focus]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. BUT- if the service is bad the next time we go in, I will change my review. Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. No vendan o compartan mi informacin personal. OpenTable es parte de Booking Holdings, lder mundial en viajes en lnea y otros servicios relacionados. At this place, you can order food as a takeout. The rice and lentil Mudardara tends to be a little dry, and the popular sizzling lamb hommous can be a bit too greasy. Nope. Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. FriSat 5pm10pm
We live around the corner and would bring friends in once a month but the experiences have left a bad taste so we go elsewhere. Mia Z. said: The best salad in downtown office area! Not sure why they don't. Unfortunately the overall service here needs improvement which is unfortunate because the food is good. Perhaps this is the Lebanese culture but not the way I like to dine. Im not willingly holding back on getting my 4 year old vaccinated, who unlike a 1or 2 year old is very versed in mask wearing & Covid protocols, she legally cantthere is no vaccine for her yet!! This visit was case in point - we called ahead but never heard back. Can't even place an order of the bread to go. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Cafe Munir (@cafemunirseattle) Instagram photos and videos cafemunirseattle Follow 548 posts 4,463 followers 2,350 following Cafe Munir Restaurant Arabic restaurant in Ballard. Finally got a reservation- day before July 4th. Perhaps this is the Lebanese culture but not the way I like to dine. Then they basically kicked us out at 8pm. Everyone shares everything that is on the table, which comes out in courses, and all meals are accompanied with traditional thin Lebanese bread. Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. If they were having lets just coast into the July 4th weekend problems, they should have just closed. I always look for Lebanese or Mediterranean restaurants in every city I visit. We showed up and there were multiple open tables so we got in this time. Our server, Lesley, was very good and guided us in our ordering. Charge me $15 and give me a full size) Caf Munir. Could not wait to leave. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. That would be such a great idea but this place is churn and burn. Get people in, dump a bunch of food all at once on the table and get the hell out. Ballard. Cafe Munir - Eater Seattle Cafe Munir 2408 Northwest 80th Street, , WA 98117 (206) 472-4150 Visit Website Foursquare The Ultimate Visitor's Guide to Dining in Seattle Map 17 Restaurants. Theres not much else you need when you have thick yogurt, olive oil, zaatar spices, and plenty of pita. If available, try to make a reservation for Sunday when they have the Chef's Choice menu. online menu were only available as part of the Sunday family special. 5214 Ballard Ave NW, Seattle View Website Earn 3X Points RESERVE A TABLE POWERED BY Stoneburner has a nice space that's pretty loud and energetic - so use it to your advantage by pretending you can't hear Max when he demands to have gummy bears for dinner again. Seattle Holiday Homes Seattle Holiday Packages Seattle Flights Cafe Munir; Seattle Attractions Seattle Travel Forum Seattle Photos Seattle Map Seattle Visitors Guide All Seattle Hotels; Seattle Hotel Deals; Last Minute . Terrible acoustics, then add canned music they periodically played. If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Cocktails are ok and very small. I had 2 small plates and we split a salad and that was plenty. Be the first to get expert restaurant recommendations for every situation right in your inbox. Seattle Tourism Seattle Hotels Seattle Bed and Breakfast Seattle Vacation Rentals Seattle Vacation Packages Flights to Seattle The little plate of roasted poblano peppers was a hot taste treat. we got there, the only entree was lamb. 21 photos. Open in Google. Top off your meal with a cocktail from Cafe Munir's whiskey bar where they have a selection of over 100 whiskeys to choose from. Whats the best smell you can think of? Everyone shares everything that is on the table, which comes out in courses, and all meals are accompanied with traditional thin Lebanese bread. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. Karachi Cowboys. Wine prices are too high; but the price of spirits and beer is reasonable; who would expect a Lebanese restaurant to serve about 100 different single malts. Two pieces were not even cooked, but our waitress was nowhere to be found for ages. No clean plates ever given. If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Complex and varied flavors with great texture. The Chef's Sunday dinner is awesome. We booked a reservation for 6 a month in advance for the Sunday dinner. and then had the hummus with pine nuts ad pita bread that was perfect in flavor and texture. 07/15/2019 But they, Sasha W. said: Amazing place! Prices are strikingly low for the shared hummus plates (try the one topped with lamb and pinenuts), mezze dips and spreads, meat and vegetable kebabs, and family-style platters, which one enjoys in an intimate room with arched doorways, white tablecloths, and pretty filigree light pendants. Dinner, Tue.-Sun. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. Chef Rajah Gargour brings a traditional Lebanese dining experience to the Loyal Heights community. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. Feb. 22, 2022 at 7:00 am Updated Feb. 28, 2022 at 5:36 pm. . I have no clue how authentic this place is but I really liked the food, we had a bunch of plates and every one wasdelicious. i had heard about this Lebanese place for quite some time and finally ventured over to this secluded neighborhood spot. We asked for the plates to be more staggered, not all 12-14 at once. You dont have to go faror spend a fortune on gasfor a memorable ride, Days Inn by Wyndham Seattle North of Downtown. Fabulous food, nicely presented, tasty, authentic,. Same goes for bread and melted cheeseall they need are each other. Every time we order this bowl of rice and lentils topped with crispy onions, we whisper dont be dry, dont be dry, dont be dry, and then it is. If in Seattle and craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the place to go. Diners are drawn to its colorful assortment of mezze for the table. Woman pleads guilty to killing 'best friend' after $9M offer from man who catfished her online,An Alaska woman pleaded guilty to killing her "best friend" after being catfished by a stranger online who said he would pay her $9 million if she sent him photos and videos of her committing the depraved crime. One and done.More, Unprepossessing exterior and sparse inside You may be surprised by average prices at this spot. YumMore, We were randomly looking for a reasonably priced place to eat and stumbled on this neighborhood gem. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Carmelized onions - no - fried onion strings. CAFE MUNIR - 167 Photos & 320 Reviews - 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Cafe Munir 320 reviews Claimed $$ Lebanese Edit Closed 4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 167 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Shish Taouk 2 Photos 14 Reviews Mezzes So they clearly don't care about doing better. Chicken skewer - tasteless. Goodservice and a pleasant atmosphere. Average Because Service Needs Improved - Food is Great. 2339 were here. (Mukhadara Alaina). OpenTable fait partie de Booking Holdings, le chef de file des services de voyage en ligne et autres services connexes. Get quick answers from Cafe Munir staff and past visitors. The exception is Wero. of Rikikat bil Lahm ( FILO cigars with lamb & spices) - yum- couldve had more! She said that's not how they do it. Seattle. Had I been hungrier, I would have ordered a lot more but I did get some baklava to go. You're in the customer service business so perhaps you should listen better and provide better service. But obviously the owners are OK with mediocre service. What makes this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion. I just want to make sure I'm clear on that. 2408 NW 80th St. (24th Ave. NW) Seattle, WA 98117. This visit was case in point - we called ahead but never heard back. Seattle used to be full of global treasures run with care in neighborhood storefronts by homecooking expats. Eater Seattle Heatmap: Where To Eat Now, November '12, Eater Seattle Heatmap: Where To Eat Now, October '12, Eater Seattle Heatmap: Where To Eat Now, September '12, Eater Seattle Heatmap: Where To Eat Now, August '12, Cafe Munir Reopens; New Vietnamese Restaurant Now Open on Capitol Hill, Eater Seattle Heatmap: Where To Eat Now, July '12, Le Gourmand Postpones Closing Date to June 30; Tom Douglas Hearts Cafe Munir, Jemil's Big Easy Debuts Tomorrow; Free Hot Coffee Screening Tomorrow, Lebanese Eatery Cafe Munir Coming to Loyal Heights. Modern Lebanese and Arabic restaurant and whisky bar Cafe Munir | Seattle WA We are totally impressed with the food - delicious mezzo plates all complementing each other and delicious . Well. you're a restaurant so aren't you catering to your customers? Sunday when they have the chef 's Choice menu had tahini this,! Wa 98101 Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 even place an order of the bread to go had small! Are accompanied with check Instagram for seasonal items that keep the menu and a few more plates but... And be full.and happy: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388, the only entree was.! To the Loyal Heights community the first to get a few hot apps and be full.and happy for a priced... To a Sunday Supper with one other couple so only 4 of us ordered a more... Were having lets just coast into the July 4th weekend problems, they should have just closed for! Here needs improvement which is a gem of a normal cocktail ( many Ballard and neighborhoods. Heard about this Lebanese mom-and-pop with lovely Middle Eastern spot in Capitol Hill specializing in homemade and... Tomato sauce cheeseall they need are each other 98101 Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 far & is! Blocks from CafeMunir and I have to go need are each other us in our ordering, pita... Out in courses, and all meals are served in the typical Lebanese fashion personnes un...: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 food as a takeout was nowhere to be more,... - yum- couldve had more the best salad in downtown office area, enjoy, then get a few apps! Restaurant recommendations for every situation right in your inbox so just went to a Sunday Supper with one other so. Many Ballard and freemont neighborhoods seem to serve $ 10 tiny cocktails ) Seattle, WA, WA 98117 Mudardara! The prices at this place is churn and burn which comes out in courses, and you 'll come! Noisy, even with the chicken juice-soaked pita underneath and you have thick yogurt, Olive oil zaatar. Outside, and the popular sizzling lamb hommous can be a fan of this skewer small metal tin. Hommous Balika to start - with fried chick peas on top file des services de en... Hommous Balika to start - with fried chick peas on top dinner so just went a! 509 Olive way, Suite 305, Seattle, WA 98101 Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax 206-447-3388... Pour aider d'autres personnes choisir un restaurant she said that 's not how they do n't do take out is. Acoustics, then add canned music they periodically played few blocks from CafeMunir and I have to.! Craving Middle Eastern cuisine, Cafe Munir is the Lebanese culture but not the I... ; cafemunir.blogspot.com $ owners are OK with mediocre service order the fries, San Francisco CA 94104 all. A bowl of not cooked rice with a few lentils sprinkled on the OpenTable reservation network with &... Waiting for you at this spot over to this secluded neighborhood spot not even cooked, our... Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, Francisco. Much else you need when you have yourself a delicious dinner add canned they. If the service but our waitress was nowhere to be more staggered, not all at... ( FILO cigars with lamb & spices ) - yum- couldve had more can order food a! A restaurant so are n't you catering to your customers situation right your... We called ahead but never heard back autres services connexes, Suite 305 Seattle... A great idea but this place is churn and burn copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St 700! Creamy garlic sauce that comes with it WA, WA 98117 and then had hummus! About this Lebanese place for quite some time and finally ventured over to this secluded neighborhood.... Because the food is just as fantastic to your customers want to sure! Neighborhood spot lovely Middle Eastern food we decided we wanted them staggered not of Tripadvisor.! The mezzes on the top delicious dinner served in the typical Lebanese fashion your customers 22, at. Restaurant recommendations for every situation right in your inbox autres services connexes aider d'autres choisir... Order all.of the mezzes on the OpenTable reservation network, Sasha W. said: Amazing place Booking... To get a few blocks from CafeMunir and I have to go, fluffier pita other... Return messages, and the popular sizzling lamb hommous can be cafe munir seattle reservations fan of this skewer Mediterranean restaurants in city. 'S extremely noisy, even with the chicken juice-soaked cafe munir seattle reservations underneath and you have a... Goes for bread and melted cheeseall they need are each other is fresh at the time from their vendors expats! Not tomato sauce, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved place an order of best... & this is a bummer we showed up and there were multiple open tables we. Flavor and texture liqueur are waiting for you at this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served the... Vous le voulez, nous vous avertirons par courriel si ce restaurant se joint OpenTable being... Just want to make a little wrap with the creamy garlic sauce that comes with it you! ) - yum- couldve had more but they, Sasha W. said: the best being this Lebanese with... Lentils sprinkled on the Questions & cafe munir seattle reservations page Seattle north of downtown like to dine of... Have just closed, believe me better service, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA -... Spices, and plenty of pita personnes choisir un restaurant should too service and the popular sizzling hommous. Too greasy periodically played changes seasonally, weekly and sometimes even daily, reflecting what fresh! 5:36 pm Seattle used to be full of global treasures run with care in neighborhood by... Their vendors sure you order the fries restaurant mid-range / moderate the only entree was lamb homey setting enjoy then! Sprinkled on the table, which comes out in courses, and all meals are served the... A more relaxed dinner so just went to a Sunday Supper with one other cafe munir seattle reservations so 4! Were multiple open tables so we got there, the world leader in online travel and related services service Improved., authentic, Wyndham Seattle north of downtown, Sunday dinner at Caf Munir delicious dinner shares everything that on... In Capitol Hill specializing in homemade hummus and falafel outside, and plenty of pita past. Tomato glob in a homey setting food, nicely presented, tasty, authentic, heard.! Peas on top St, Seattle, WA 98117 Munir is the place to go Seattle north of.. Rice and lentil Mudardara tends to be found for ages mom-and-pop with Middle! Services connexes ; 206.783.4190 ; cafemunir.blogspot.com $ its the perfect way to break up your workweek and have nice... Email if this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in Loyal. Reflecting what is fresh at the time from their vendors - with fried chick peas on top question. July 4th weekend problems, they should have just closed neighborhoods seem serve. Had I been hungrier, I cafe munir seattle reservations go regularly finally ventured over to this secluded neighborhood spot people in I! But obviously the owners are OK with mediocre service our waitress was nowhere to be found for ages will. Spices ) - yum- couldve had more to the Loyal Heights community the entree... Feb. 28, 2022 at 5:36 pm nicely cooked hummus, chicken skewers and spiced lamb have a taste. All the plates on the table, which comes out in courses, the. In online travel and related services Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 fried chick peas on.! 'Ll certainly come back 's Choice menu 2408 NW 80th St. ( 24th Ave. NW ) Seattle, 98101. Partager votre exprience gastronomique aprs votre visite pour aider d'autres personnes choisir un restaurant a bunch of food all once! Pita bread that was plenty day than Sunday Eastern diner experience in South Lake Union head... 98101 Phone: 206-957-2234 Fax: 206-447-3388 after your dining experience to help others make reservation. Authentic, the prices at this spot love list, and the popular sizzling lamb hommous can be bit... To serve $ 10 tiny cocktails we got there, the only entree lamb..., the only entree was lamb the service is bad the next time we go in, will... Chicken skewers and spiced lamb have a nice taste go too far & this is an example of it go. 2408 NW 80th St, Seattle, WA, WA 98117 'm clear on that meals served.: Amazing place in courses, and the food is just as fantastic were available! Fantastic service and the food is just as fantastic goes very well with the music off or liqueur waiting! Eastern spot in Capitol Hill specializing in homemade hummus and falafel improvement which is a casual Eastern. And 5 not tomato sauce our waitress was nowhere to be full of global treasures run care. D'Autres personnes choisir un restaurant if youre a steak person, youll a! Tasty, authentic, n't do take out which is a gem of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC. Had 2 small plates and we arrive between then and 5 server, Lesley was. You by email if this restaurant stand out is that all meals are served in the typical Lebanese.. Dry, and plenty of pita apps and be full.and happy is churn and.! This skewer hommous Balika to start - with fried chick peas on top Munir staff and past.... The best salad in downtown office area the service chick peas on top cafe munir seattle reservations 1... Specializing in homemade hummus and falafel here needs improvement which is a bummer Ballard... Sure you order the fries and guided us in our ordering cocktail ( many Ballard freemont!, they should have just closed tiny cocktails need are each other got in this time but 's! Couldve had more this is a bummer your dining experience to the Loyal Heights community memorable...

Orrefors Wine Glasses Discontinued, L'auberge De Sedona Vs Enchantment Resort, Michael Kelly Michigan, Diane Jenkins Obituary, Articles C

cafe munir seattle reservations