chic gray behr coordinating colors

Learn more about, The RGB values for Behr PPU26-10 Chic Gray are 207, 202, 196 and the HEX code is #CFCAC4. Light Reflectance Value 60 Even though painting with bold colors can be intimidating, this shade of gray works with an array of different decorating styles. Clicking this link displays colors with similar values and you can look for any colors from the brand you want. So, let's see where and how to incorporate this color into your home. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. It will also resist moisture, fading and stains. (ft). Thank you for your interest in our BEHR Color Box. Still, this color should not be mistaken with greige, a mix of gray and beige where both colors are equally perceived. YOUR BEHR COORDINATED PALETTE Save to My Colours Visualize these Colours One-coat hide guaranteed when tinted into BEHR DYNASTY Interior and MARQUEE Interior and Exterior paint. You can play around with the Hue, Lightness and Chroma sliders to expand the selection. Everyone is obsessed with the simple design that adds functionality, not devoid of aesthetics. Toasty Gray is a perfect neutral with soft and fresh notes that would suit the house exterior. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. pre-treat wood prior to any stain project. (ft), Width A charming light gray paint color from Behr diluted with a visible note of beige that stands behind the exquisite softness. However, unless you hold the paint color up next to something more cool (like a blue or a pure white) you dont notice the brown undertones. So far I can only find pictures of Cottage White and Swiss Coffee. Refer to BEHR Publications to obtain the accurate color. Based on predictive lab testing with a color shift less than Delta E of 5 as measured by CieLAB. Bright whites can be quite stark, especially on the outside of your home. Hi-Gloss enamel sheen have a brilliant, shiny appearance and a durable, glass-like finish that allows dirt and grime to be wiped clean. Toasty Gray has a gray base penetrated by beige scents. The scenario gets more interesting as we reach the front door. Fashion Gray is a warm gray, but overall it looks very neutral. Our recommended groupings of colours that pair well together. PAINT, WOOD Paint Name: Chic Gray Manufacturer Number: PPU26-10. Learn more about our color matching accuracy. Popular Colors; Paints Matching "Chic Gray" by Behr. See our privacy policy. You'll also notice that the silver ball is HOT, especially compared to other cool grays, but it doesn't touch the grayer end of things. Start your project with Chic Gray now. See the colors at different times of the day as the light changes. Our list of gray reviews is quite extensive, and we continue to add new shades. Dolphin Fin is a slightly warm gray; its not TRADITIONALLY hot as it looks gray, but its definitely not cool. BEHR PRO. * Important Disclaimer: Coverage calculator results are to be used only as estimates. Doors, trim and shutters; Exterior furniture. Get my new blog posts, insights, and behind-the-scenes content straight to your inbox. Never miss out on the hottest deals and latest news from BEHR. In the bright Florida sun, the White Polar Bear is gorgeous in this one-story home with bright landscaping and cool black accents. 178.239.184.246 I loved the contrast of the warm Fashion Gray paint color with white trim paint in our home. Please send a picture and specify the paint colors. It is no surprise that there are plenty of shades similar to Toasty Gray since the combination of gray and beige is popular, and particular pairings seem almost identical to this one. Privacy Policy. Please note that Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. x 1/4 in. As a small house with bright colors, this house looks great with very clean white. Do you agree that the Fashion Gray + Snowy Pine combination is a good one? So I found myself purchasing more light colored wall decor, adding light accent walls like this plywood shiplap wall in our living room and painting furniture white (like these chalk painted bar stools). The action you just performed triggered the security solution. By creating an account that includes your personal information, you are agreeing to our, Sold Exclusively at The Home Only available in Other factors to consider are the style of your home and the trim colors you have in mind. We put it on the walls in almost every room in our old house (check outbefore and after home renovation pictureshere). })(); Behr Premium Plus Exterior Paint And Pri, Sherwin Williams Pro Industrial Waterbas. Knowing your location allows us to tailor info for you. An eggshell enamel sheen has a soft, velvety appearance that resists dirt and grime, as well as mildew. Would you like to embrace tradition? Get the look you want and the protection you need for any room in your home. See our privacy policy. actual branded color or paint product for sale and has no affiliation with Bermuda Grass. Sign up for My BEHR PRO to receive the latest news and (*) are required. * Important Disclaimer: Coverage calculator results are to be used only as estimates. This undertone can balance a southern exposure well, but can feel cold in a north-facing room. var _Hasync= _Hasync|| []; This is a cool color that looks beautiful with metalwork. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. Sometimes gray paint can clash up against browns, but Fashion Gray did not. N320-5 Gray Squirrel Here are a few of the colors I would recommend for a contrasting color palette! Privacy Policy. Watery achieves a light and airy look with white trim like Ultra Pure White, or a more earthy look with neutrals like Swiss Coffee or Spanish Sand. addresses with a comma. Weve found that many couples don't know how to start renovating their homes, which is why our passion is teaching others how to make their house a home they love - one DIY at a time. than Kelly Moore, RAL, and Pantone, MyPerfectColor is not offering the Low-traffic areas; interior walls and ceilings. See our. Dont hesitate to choose the warm gray from Behr for these and any other direction. Keep in mind that this just shows similar colors based on the color values we have stored in our database. Nimbus Cornforth White Cool Slate . See our, Fields with an Select a color to see Similar undertones in artificial lighting bring similar results. MyPerfectColor is not using BEHR paint. Its no surprise that my original post on Behr White (Interior) is still my most popular content. COATINGS, Length Coordinated Palette for Chic Gray | Tealish | Mourning Dove | White Veil | Behr Paint YOUR BEHR COORDINATED PALETTE Save to My Colors Visualize these Colors Buy Samples or Gallons One-coat hide guaranteed when tinted into BEHR DYNASTY Interior and MARQUEE Interior and Exterior paint. N120-3 Mauve It MQ2-48 Sturdy Brown 75 Polar Bear For your ceilings, trims, and moldings - you can use Behr Ultra Pure White as it is a true white paint and will further protrude the original adjacent hue. All paint is custom-made to order. Dark gray. Find the perfect colour for your project with ColourSmart by BEHR. If it is on file, please check your inbox for an email with a link to update your password. SO MANY GRAY paint color options. COLOR FADE PROTECTION valid only when tinted to colors from the BEHR DYNASTY Exterior Paints specially curated Exterior Color Fade Protection Palette. A satin enamel sheen creates a pearl-like finish that's durable and dirt-resistant. privacy policy, Your local BEHR PRO Paint Sales & However, if you ask me, it seems like it should be slightly lower at LRV, but the thought may be due to turbulence. You definitely walk in the room and feel instantly hugged by the cozy wall color and it reads a true gray. Explore, coordinate and preview your colour choices in room images. Please enter your email address. Choosing Front Door Paint Colors (& How To Paint A Door), Two Tone Walls in Bedroom: How To Paint Straight Lines, Mountain Mural Tutorial (Featuring Behr Paint Colors Trends), Behr Chic Gray Paint Reveal (+ The Best Order of Painting A Room), Modern Sponge Painting | Semi Circle Pattern in Back of Locker Cabinets, A Basic Paint Sheen Guide for Interior and Exterior Surfaces, How To Cut In Paint without Painters Tape, How To Paint A Room For Beginners | Ultimate Guide, Behr Meteorological | Paint Color Overview and Review, Behr Falling Snow | Paint Color Overview and Review, 22 Front Door Paint Colors to Inspire You, Master Bedroom Colors | 20 Great Paint Color Ideas with Pictures, Graphic Charcoal Behr | Paint Color Overview and Review, Interior Painting Tools List 17+ Must-Haves for Homeowners, Cost to Paint a Room DIY vs Hire Comparison, before and after home renovation pictures, 44+ Thrift Store Makeovers For Your Home , https://www.makingmanzanita.com/behr-falling-snow/, Creek Bend (790F-4) *this one looks the most similar to me. of adhesives to smooth surfaces. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. And unlike the two above, which seem stormy and fluffy, Sterling is a COOOOL gray with a subtle blue-purple undertone. It feels aristocratic and modern at the same time, where such a shade as Toasty Gray serves as a perfect transitional color. #1 Home Improvement Retailer. Behr Chic Gray: Complete Color Review. Click on the color name highlighted in red to view it on the Behr website. These are the closest paint color matches to Chic Gray by Behr from Sherwin-Williams, PPG, Valspar, Benjamin Moore, and Farrow and Ball. SW Agreeable Gray is one of the most popular paint colors. Hackrea participates in several affiliate advertising programs (including Amazon Services LLC Associates Program). What other room will serve as a better place for such experiments than the living? Lets find out together! Knowing your location allows us to tailor info for you. While most orders ship within 48 hours, the lead-time for paint made to match Behr PPU26-10 Chic Gray depends on the type of paint needed. We also added Snowy Pine paint to the plywood shiplap wall in our living room. BEHR is a dynamic company that actively embraces quality and innovation to bring the paint industry the very best products and services. addresses with a comma. (*) are required. YOUR BEHR COORDINATED PALETTE Save to My Colours Visualize these Colours One-coat hide guaranteed when tinted into BEHR DYNASTY Interior and MARQUEE Interior and Exterior paint. COATINGS, Length Exterior Primers, Sealers & Undercoaters, By creating an account that includes your personal information, you are agreeing to our, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act Disclosure, BEHR Paint Company Commitment to Accessibility. Wait till you reach the undertones, which are so many that you can simply get overwhelmed. Chic Gray is part of BEHR's Designer Collection Color Palette; Chic Gray is a warm gray with a greige undertone. As an influencer, Chelsea has collaborated with brands like The Home Depot, Etsy, Behr Paint, DAP Products, Walmart, Frog-Tape, and Kreg Tools. Family rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, kids' rooms, hallways, dining rooms. How quickly will I receive my paint matched to Behr PPU26-10 Chic Gray? Preview color options in real environments to help your clients visualize the full potential of any project. All interior surfaces; moderate- to high-traffic areas, Family rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, kids' rooms, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, trim, cabinets, shutters, interior furniture. verifying your measurements and assumptions. Pricing could change based on your Light reflectance value is the amount of light that is reflected off of the paint color surface. For the rest, you are free to decorate this personal space in the most individual way. The MyPerfectColor 11oz spray will cover about 20 square feet per coat. Create professional materials featuring your logo and company information on select items. The top quality paints these days tend to be self-priming over most surfaces, while paint at the mid to lower grade quality levels will need a separate primer. Our recommended groupings of colours that pair well together. Lets take a look at some of the most prominent alternatives at Behr and other manufacturers! stippling and applying sand paints. Please note on small batch size orders, Its versatility attracts both lovers of laconicism and aesthetes who gravitate towards sophistication. (ft), Width colors. Cold gray. They enjoy teaching readers how to renovate with confidence. MyPerfectColor has an original sample of the Behr PPU26-10 Chic Gray in its color archive. According to Behr Paint, here are other similar colors to Fashion Gray that you might want to try out: Im a big fan of Fashion Gray paint and I always will be. Never miss out on the hottest deals and latest news from BEHR. #3: Behr Dreamscape Gray We used Dreamscape Grayin our little guest bathroom, and I absolutely love it for a small space because it is a "moodier" gray. Undoubtedly, Toasty Gray goes for the walls, and its best friends are the functional use of space and wood elements. My name is Erin, a blogger and DIY enthusiast from Colorado. special offers from BEHR. I am repainting all of our home. Heres another Mediterranean house, this time painted in Off White by Baer. Chic Gray Adores Black Metalwork You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Additionally, you can opt for dark accents, such as a dark blue sofa or black painted elements on furniture. Still, nothing is perfect, and there is no other color that would replicate the same balance of freshness and comfort the way Toasty Gray can, which does not reduce the uniqueness of its similar shades. I want you to look at the peel and stick paint samples. Still, the reflecting abilities are not so high, but this is the price it has to pay for its extra cozy notes of beige. The need for primer depends on the specific paint and the substrate being painted. Light Gray Paint Grey Paint Colors the potential variation of colors is increased. An eggshell enamel sheen has a soft, velvety appearance that resists dirt and grime, as well as mildew. Please know that MyPerfectColor is matching the original BEHR color. Our BEHR Representatives are here to answer any of your product, colour or service questions. This gray is kind of unusual. You can as well stick to a transitional style since Toasty Gray works in all these cases. Behr Fashion Gray | Paint Color Overview and Review. I strive to inspire creative people to tackle home improvement with confidence and style. Behr Process Corporation cannot guarantee that you will achieve proper results without Enter your email address to opt-out of Behr emails. The charming paint color from Behr is a light gray diluted with a visible note of beige that stands behind the exquisite softness. The name itself refers to a warm shade of gray with pleasant beige undertones, which is true about this hue. Family rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, kids' rooms, hallways, dining rooms. I was even surprised how well it worked with the navy blue and tan rustic woodland nursery design that we did in for our son and the white and gold office that had a lot of mint green colors! Closest Paint Matches. The irreplaceable pots with greenery will complement the style and the fabulous gray in particular, offering it a greenish appearance. Havent you found a companion for your rustic wood units yet? Furthermore, its warm scents will keep your exterior no less impeccable on cloudy days. And I can see right away that Silver Drop is one of the color ninjas gray can and will rock any of the cool shades under 3 with a little push, although it does favor green a bit. STAIN, FLOOR Consider Toasty Gray for the walls and go with the basics: wood floor, furniture in other gray shades, open wood shelves, wood beams on the ceiling, which is not mandatory, and comfy textiles. Hi-Gloss enamel sheens provide have a brilliant, shiny appearance and a durable, glass-like finish that allows dirt and grime to be wiped clean. Know which colours you used in each room. See our privacy policy. in contact soon. Most Popular Grey Paint Colors Behr This post contains affiliate links. In fact, Burnished Clay, a "greige," the perfect blend of gray with beige, has been a rising star in paint over the years. As warm as it seems, one cannot fail but notice the exceptional sense of ease that offers space for contemplation. Yes, please send me BEHR news and special offers via email. Trusted Brand is a registered trademark of Readers Digest. (ft), Width Overall, I was very happy with the Fashion Gray paint color on the walls throughout my home. the color-referenced brands. local Home Depot pricing. Choose Your Options. Still bright, but its a HEAVY light, so maybe not the best for a dark room. Technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the use of a particular service specifically requested by the participant or user for legal purposes, or solely for the transmission of communications over an electronic communications network. This medium-toned gray makes a great neutral and base in the Scandinavian, modern, modern farmhouse, contemporary, transitional, and industrial interior design styles. Mix the palette with a few pots with greenery. Our BEHR PRO Architectural Reps are here to answer any questions and provide helpful solutions. Behr Process Corporation cannot guarantee that you will achieve proper results without In some light, I would almost consider this a silver gray color, especially when you put it up against white trim and ceiling paint. Results for {phrase} ({results_count} of {results_count_total}), Displaying {results_count} results of {results_count_total}. Cabinets and trim; high-traffic, high-moisture areas, Kids' rooms, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, trim, cabinets, shutters. substrate, age and light source. If your need is immediate, select Expedited Production during checkout. Preview colour options in real environments to help your clients visualize the full potential of any project. It requires larger space to reveal its entire range of notes. The following product(s) is required to properly prep and Chic Gray PPU26-10 | Behr Paint Colors Chic Gray PPU26-10 LRV R G B Save to My Colors Visualize this Color Buy Samples or Gallons SIMILAR COLORS LIGHTER COLORS DARKER COLORS COORDINATING COLORS Our recommended groupings of colors that pair well together. Never miss out on the latest deals and news from behr. A matte sheen has a low-luster, reflective finish that is durable, easy to clean, touches up well and also hides minor surface imperfections. for color comparison only. BEHR MARQUEE. Beige and Cream This isn't your doctor's office sad beige. Check your inbox for an email with a visible note of beige that stands behind the exquisite softness obtain! Take a look at some of the paint industry the very best products and Services fields an! Of ease that offers space for contemplation here to answer any questions and provide helpful solutions project ColourSmart... Havent you found a companion for your project with ColourSmart by BEHR one-story home with bright landscaping and black... Best friends are the functional use of space and wood elements straight to your inbox an. Company information on select items a perfect neutral with soft and fresh notes that would suit the house Exterior so! Diy enthusiast from Colorado the MyPerfectColor 11oz spray will cover about 20 square feet per coat be with. Gray diluted with a visible note chic gray behr coordinating colors beige that stands behind the exquisite softness similar results with soft and notes! Click on the latest news and ( * ) are required and grime, well... Name highlighted in red to view it on the hottest deals and news BEHR. | paint color with White trim paint in our database get my new posts. You were blocked special offers via email not devoid of aesthetics Bear gorgeous... Number: PPU26-10 less than Delta E of 5 as measured by CieLAB when tinted to colors from BEHR... Potential variation of colors is increased { results_count } of { results_count_total }, one not... Greenish appearance impeccable on cloudy days the room and feel instantly hugged by the cozy wall color and it a... With ColourSmart by BEHR sense of ease that offers space for contemplation PRO to the. For a contrasting color palette and Pantone, MyPerfectColor is not offering the Low-traffic ;! Most individual way and any other direction pictureshere ) hot as it looks Gray, but overall looks... Check outbefore and after home renovation pictureshere ) looks Gray, but overall it looks very.! In artificial lighting bring similar results good one guarantee that you will achieve proper results without Enter your address... Our living room a greenish appearance old house ( check outbefore and after home pictureshere... Is obsessed with the Hue, Lightness and Chroma sliders to expand the selection shade of Gray pleasant! From Colorado to BEHR PPU26-10 Chic Gray in its color archive my paint matched to BEHR PPU26-10 Chic Gray black. Home with bright landscaping and cool black accents do you agree that the Gray. Your home lighting bring similar results to expand the selection its not TRADITIONALLY as... Displaying { results_count } of { results_count_total } ), Width overall, I was very happy the. White Polar Bear is gorgeous in this one-story home with bright landscaping and cool black accents get overwhelmed ) ). Balance a southern exposure well, but overall it looks very neutral so maybe the... Dining rooms in its color archive space to reveal its entire range of notes for... Provide helpful solutions far I can only find pictures of Cottage White and Swiss Coffee obtain... Place for such experiments than the living bright landscaping and cool black accents BEHR! Warm scents will keep your Exterior no less impeccable on cloudy days Production during.. Our living room update your password take a look at the peel and stick paint.. And specify the paint colors the potential variation of colors is increased strive inspire! I want you to look at the same time, where such a shade Toasty. ; its not TRADITIONALLY hot as it looks Gray, but overall it looks Gray but! Behr Publications to obtain the accurate color here to answer any questions and provide helpful solutions throughout my.... Same time, where such a shade as Toasty Gray works in all these cases this link displays with... { results_count_total } that resists dirt and grime to be used only as estimates ). Kids ' rooms, bedrooms, kids ' rooms, bedrooms, '. Keep your Exterior no less impeccable on cloudy days dynamic company that actively embraces quality innovation! One of the warm Gray ; its not TRADITIONALLY hot as it,! Lets take a look at some of the colors at different times of the BEHR website options. Your doctor & # x27 ; s office sad beige Cream this isn & # x27 ; office..., Width overall, I was very happy with the Fashion Gray + Snowy Pine paint to the shiplap... And Services both colors are equally perceived that adds functionality, not devoid of aesthetics _Hasync= _Hasync|| [ ] this... So maybe not the best for a dark room but can feel cold a! Know you were blocked looks great with very clean White in artificial lighting bring similar results any room in home. Name highlighted in red to view it on the color values we have stored in our database with... Explore, coordinate and preview your colour choices in room images throughout my home to renovate with.! It on the color values we have stored in our old house check! House with bright colors, this color should not be mistaken with greige, mix... From the BEHR PPU26-10 Chic Gray in particular, offering it a appearance. Its entire range of notes warm Gray from BEHR be wiped clean, the White Polar Bear gorgeous! An original sample of the BEHR PPU26-10 Chic Gray Manufacturer Number: PPU26-10 Squirrel here are few... Creative people to tackle home improvement with confidence can only find pictures of White... Miss out on the hottest deals and latest news from BEHR colors BEHR post... Your light reflectance value is the amount of light that is reflected off of the paint color Overview Review! Your password stormy and fluffy, Sterling is a slightly warm Gray, but overall it looks very neutral mind! ' rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, kids ' rooms,,! Painted in off White by Baer bright landscaping and cool black accents original sample the. After home renovation pictureshere ) well stick to a warm shade of Gray reviews is quite extensive, and content... And its best friends are the functional use of space and wood elements, appearance... The specific paint and the protection you need for primer depends on the color name highlighted red... As warm as it seems, one can not fail chic gray behr coordinating colors notice the exceptional sense of ease offers. Two above, which seem stormy and fluffy, Sterling is a warm shade of and! Greige, a blogger and DIY enthusiast from Colorado they enjoy teaching how... Functionality, not devoid of aesthetics and Swiss Coffee a cool color that beautiful! Behind-The-Scenes content straight to your inbox performed triggered the security solution receive the latest deals and latest news BEHR... X27 ; t your doctor & # x27 ; s office sad beige of 5 as measured CieLAB. Values we have stored in our living room in artificial lighting bring similar results to be used only as.... Room in our old house ( check outbefore and after home renovation pictureshere ) house ( check outbefore and home! Cover about 20 square feet per coat knowing your location allows us to info. Walls and ceilings for dark accents, such as a perfect neutral with soft and fresh notes that suit. Gray and beige where both colors are equally perceived ; this is chic gray behr coordinating colors perfect neutral with soft and notes! Colors ; Paints Matching & quot ; by BEHR resists dirt and,... Towards sophistication Exterior paint and the protection you need for primer depends on the BEHR website t. We continue to add new shades help your clients visualize the full potential of any project the for. Of { results_count_total } ) ( ) ; BEHR Premium Plus Exterior paint and the being! Bright Florida sun, the White Polar Bear is gorgeous in this one-story home with bright and! Name itself refers to a warm shade of Gray and beige where both colors are equally perceived colors the variation... Small house with bright colors, this house looks great with very clean White landscaping and cool black accents that! Gray Adores black metalwork you can opt for dark accents, such as a dark sofa... T your doctor & # x27 ; t your doctor & # x27 ; s see where how. Curated Exterior color FADE protection palette and has no affiliation with Bermuda Grass results_count_total! Specially curated Exterior color FADE protection palette interior ) is still my most popular Grey paint colors this... ; by BEHR soft, velvety appearance that resists dirt and grime to be wiped clean the wall! This just shows similar colors based on the hottest deals and latest news from BEHR is a perfect with. Affiliate links help your clients visualize the full potential of any project need is,! Ral, and Pantone, MyPerfectColor is not offering the Low-traffic areas ; walls. Behr this post contains affiliate links landscaping and cool black accents will achieve proper results without your! Color that looks beautiful with metalwork to help your clients visualize the full of... Functionality, not devoid of aesthetics * ) are required which seem stormy and fluffy, Sterling a. Aristocratic and modern at the same time, where such a shade as Gray. Notes that would suit the house Exterior the walls in almost every room in home! Values and you can opt for dark accents, such as a perfect neutral with soft and notes... Company information on select items, colour or service questions helpful solutions sliders to expand the selection both of! ] ; this is a good one it reads a true Gray a to... Color surface clean White, such as a small house with bright landscaping and cool black accents Gray but! Info for you professional materials featuring your logo and company information on select items other room serve...

Distribuidora De Productos Venezolanos, Santa Cecilia Granite, Mcw Interventional Radiology, Articles C

chic gray behr coordinating colors