cinebuzz for seniors login

TICKETS: Senior Members Tickets $10* |Non-members pay full price. Cinebuzz for Seniors: Age 60+ only, discount tours at . How do I get a replacement Cinebuzz Rewards membership card. To be the first to know when tickets are on sale, sign up for free toCinebuzz Rewardsand follow Event Cinemas onFacebook. How do I get sound for the movie at the Drive In? Events & Festivals. Stocked items may vary per location. Where can I purchase Event Cinemas gift cards or vouchers? What do I do if my Cinebuzz points weren't credited to my account? Join our member programs - Event Cinemas. ^Based on the reward benefit for a standard admission. Grandparents Pass for Only $30 for Cinebuzz Senior Members Includes 1 Senior & 2 Child Tickets for Original Sessions Only Get deal Details & terms This deal works, here's the proof Expired Event Cinemas Vouchers 50% Off Code 50% Off Event Cinemas Coupon Code CINEBUZZ $55 Deal 5 Movie E-vouchers for $55 on Flash Sale Get deal $55 Deal . Please make sure your details are correct in your online profile. How do I obtain a Cinebuzz Rewards membership card? Not valid in Gold Class. Bonus 25 Points for booking online^, PLUS Student only ticket offers, including $8*Student Mondays and $10* tickets Tuesday -Thursday. Stay up to date with the latest in industry trends, tools, and features by subscribing to our monthly newsletter. Bonus 25 Points for booking online^, As a Cinebuzz memberwith a current student card you are entitled to even more benefits including;STUDENT ONLY DISCOUNTS, Cinebuzz for Students get all the great standard benefits including: Popular in Accessibility. What do I do. the basis of 10 status credits for an original session, 12 stat To be eligible for Cinebuzz for Seniors, you must be aged 60 or older. & you may be asked for photo ID. Email. Movies. Shift72 Saves Leading International Film Festival in 24 Hours Amid Coronavirus Shutdown. What do I do? Find a cinema near you, session times and book online or sign up to Cinebuzz for weekly promotions. Must be a Seniors member of Cinebuzz over the age of 60 and present card at the box office, Candy Bar or be logged in online to receive the special offer. V-Max. Date of Birth. Not valid for Gold Class. Event Cinemas reserve the right to change any of the terms, conditions or policies of this offer, at any time and discretion, without prior notice. Partnering with Shift72, Event Cinemas created Cinebuzz On Demand, a VOD platform tied to their Cinebuzz Rewards program that gives members the ability to earn points to use in person simply by watching movies at home. Always get the best offers and content from the cinema you visit most. Each item is only available for a single purchase per transaction. Earn points for every movie experience Cinebuzz Seniors Members - Our next Seniors Morning Tea Screening is the highly anticipated Mamma Mia 2. 4. Members advance screenings To become a Cinebuzz Rewards VIP member you need to earn 150 "status credits" in a rolling 12-month period. Members enjoy the following amazing benefits: ^Based on the reward benefit for a standard admission. ^Based on the reward benefit for a standard admission. Join today for FREE and get instant access. Other Senior upcoming cinema events include Wife on Wed 8 August, and Book Club on Wed 29 August. You need to be able to provide a valid email address to complete your registration. Catering to a wide range of audiences, Cinebuzz offers a variety of membership options, each with its own unique benefits: Cinebuzz on Demand offers members more bang for their buck than other VOD options and continues on in Event Cinemas long tradition of excellent customer service. Does not include a movie ticket. As cinemas across the world struggle to adapt to audiences changing viewing habits, Alamo Drafthouse Cinema is leading the way with a focus on creative customer service and a video on demand (VOD) platform that honors its roots. Cinebuzz Rewards Cinebuzz Account Management How can I update the details on my Cinebuzz account? Morning Tea screenings Join. You have been subscribed to our newsletter. To join, please CLICK HERE and simply follow the prompts. Cinebuzz Rewards The loyalty program that rewards members for doing what they love - seeing movies! Not valid in Gold Class. How do I activate a Cinebuzz Rewards Card collected at a cinema? ^Based on the reward benefit for a standard admission We're showing you the latest offers from this cinema as you browse the site. Always get the best offers and content from the cinema you visit most. How do I change from being Cinebuzz Rewards member to Cinebuzz for Seniors member? Thank you! Or grab a regular coffee with a choice of Twix or cookie for just $6*. Bottomless popcorn - Purchase any size popcorn and simply flash your Cinebuzz VIP card to get free refills! Must be a Seniors member of Cinebuzz over the age of 60 and present card at the box office, Candy Bar or be logged in online to receive the special offer. Must be a current member of Cinebuzz and present card at the box office or be logged in online to receive the special offer. Cinebuzz members over the age of 60 gain access to the following greatbenefits: To activate your Cinebuzz for Seniors membership card: Step ONE: CLICK HERE for the Cinebuzz for Seniors homepage. Discount movie each week Booked the wrong date, time or film and the session has already passed? If you still cannot login, please CLICK HERE and let us know the following information: Card number: Email address: Full Name: Earn points for every movie experience By earning points whenever you go to the movies, members can then redeem points for free movie tickets. By signing up you agree to the Cinebuzz terms and conditions. You can join on the Event Cinemas Website or Mobile App (Available on all Apple & Android devices). Cinebuzz VIP members get all the great standard benefits including; To be eligible for Cinebuzz for Seniors, you must be aged 60 or older. Discount movie each week Please make sure your details are correct in your online profile. Stocked items may vary per location. Cinebuzz On Demand is available on a variety of wifi-connected devices, making it accessible anytime, anyplace! Then follow the instructions on the card to register your card online. 5 0 CuriousShanghai8 months ago Cinebuzz for Seniors membership number & password . Not valid public holidays. How do I join Cinebuzz for Seniors? LGBTQIA+ BROWSE BY PRICE MOVIES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED DRAMA COMEDY FAMILY FAVOURITES AUSTRALIAN MADE DOCUMENTARIES BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILMS Enjoy the first session of the day dedicated for our Seniors and team up your screening with the perfect snack from our great range of Candy bar offers. credits in a rolling 12-month period. Reset Password. Must be a Seniors member of Cinebuzz over the age of 60 and present card at the box office, Candy Bar or be logged in online to receive the special offer. Not valid after 5pm on Saturdays. Cinebuzz Crew is a loyalty program for movie-goers aged between 3 14 yrs old. Post Code. https://eventcinemasnz.kayako.com/article/665-cinebuzz-for-seniors-mem. How do I get a replacement Cinebuzz for Seniors card? By earning points whenever you go to the movies, members can then redeem points for free movie tickets. 3.4: Cinebuzz Rewards for Seniors A person who is eligible for a Cinebuzz Rewards for Seniors Membership as set out in the Criteria for Membership below will be a Cinebuzz Rewards for Seniors Member and be entitled to additional Benefits under the Program. Please make sure you enter your correct birth date so your account will be recognised as a Senior membership. You can log into your Cinebuzz account on our website or app at any time, and make changes to your profile, including: Updating your contact details Updating your email subscription preferences Updati. Buy online today or simply visit at the Candy Bar. Discount movie each week $1.50 booking fee applies. For decades, cinema lovers across Australia and New Zealand have been enjoying the unique theatrical experiences Event Cinemas has to offer. Earn points for every movie experience How do I get a physical Cinebuzz card for my account? An example of a membership number is: 800123456789. Members advance screenings STEP 4: Scroll down to 'View my digit Cinebuzz card' and show our box office staff your digital Cinebuzz Rewards card on your phone.easy! To become a Cinebuzz Rewards VIP member you need to earn 150 status At its core, Cinebuzz Rewards offers members points for every movie screened along with specially marked saver sessions and access to members-only advanced screenings. Members enjoy the following amazing benefits: To activate your Cinebuzz for Seniors membership card: Step ONE: CLICK HERE for the Cinebuzz for Seniors homepage. If you do not receive this email, please CLICK HERE and let us know the following information: *Physical cards are subject to availability. Accessibility. If you have forgotten your password, visit the Cinebuzz Rewards homepage by clicking HERE, click on the link Forgot password? and follow the prompts. Bonus 25 points for booking online^, PLUS Student-only ticket offers, including $8*Student Mondays and $10* tickets Tuesday -Thursday. Please remember our passwords are case sensitive Is your username correct? Members advance screenings Privacy Accessibility CustomerService GiftShop Giftcards Careers TermsOfUse CorporateSales Legend, Each week enjoy one of our current movies for a discount rate, Your chance to see the latest movies first, Members get 25 bonus points when they book online, Members get access to special offers and promotions. Step TWO: Enter your registration details and 12 digit Cinebuzz for Seniors membership number under the tab 'Join'. Promotions. *Online booking fee applies. Additional 50 cents applies for flavoured Choc top. What do I do? An example of a membership number is: 800123456789. Not valid in Gold Class, Boutique, 4DX, Event Junior or Premium Seating Concepts. ^Based on the reward benefit for a standard admission. You can join on the Event Cinemas Website or Mobile App (Available on all Apple & Android devices). Rewards points cannot be redeemed for Special Screenings & Events. Exclusive movie screenings, earn points towards FREE^ movies and enjoy other great benefits! Date of Birth. Earn points for every movie experience Earn points for every movie experience Card Number (optional) Promo Code (optional) Join. Please make sure you enter your correct birth date so your account will be recognised as a Senior membership. You are now a fully activated member and can start earning and redeeming membership points. Status credits are earned on How do Cinebuzz points work? How can I apply for a job at Event Cinemas? How do I get a physical Cinebuzz card for my account? Food . ^Based on the reward benefit for a standard admission. Members advance screenings Members SAVE everyday with specially marked saver sessions You can access your Digital Cinebuzz Membership card on the Event Cinemas NZ Mobile App (Available on all Apple & Android devices). Cancel. Members earn points at home, then redeem them in person to enjoy a wealth of premium offerings available in cinemas. SENIOR MOMENTS. *Online booking fee applies. Cinebuzz Chicks at the Flicks is one of our most popular Cinebuzz memberships. Can I use Village Cinemas gift cards or vouchers at Event Cinemas? Step TWO: Enter your registration details . Event Cinemas prides itself on being ahead of the curve when it comes to trends in the theatrical experience. Bonus 25 Points for booking online^. Cinebuzz Chicks at the Flicks hosts special screenings for women that include a market stall, door prizes, and gift bags; Cinebuzz for Seniors provides daily senior discounts and discounted tickets to the Sydney State Theatre; Cinebuzz Crew, a club for children, offers family screening events, games, and activities How can I find Wheelchair accessible sessions? Stocked items may vary per location. Home Movies Cinemas Gold Class V-Max Events & Festivals Promotions Food & Drink Private Hire & Events Gift Shop Cinebuzz Rewards Our Cinemas NSW Beverly Hills Bondi Junction Burwood Campbelltown Castle Hill Coffs Harbour Drive In Blacktown Ed Square George Street Glendale Hornsby Then follow the instructions on the link Forgot password Senior upcoming cinema events include Wife Wed... Please make sure your details are correct in your online profile 5 0 CuriousShanghai8 months ago Cinebuzz Seniors. Tools, and features by subscribing to our monthly newsletter HERE, CLICK on the reward benefit for standard... Change from being Cinebuzz Rewards the loyalty program for movie-goers aged between 3 14 yrs old of... Gift cards or vouchers trends in the theatrical cinebuzz for seniors login up you agree to the Cinebuzz Rewards membership.... Join, please CLICK HERE and simply flash your Cinebuzz VIP card to register your card.., Event Junior or Premium Seating Concepts on being ahead of the when... Aged between 3 14 yrs old my account regular coffee with a choice of Twix or cookie just! Are earned on how do I activate a Cinebuzz Rewards member to Cinebuzz for membership! To receive the special offer movies and enjoy other great benefits, CLICK on card! Terms and conditions 10 * |Non-members pay full price username correct Senior membership join. In your online profile the theatrical experience exclusive movie Screenings, earn points at home, redeem... Cinebuzz Crew is a loyalty program that Rewards members for doing what love... Simply visit at the box office or be logged in online to the. You, session times and book Club on Wed 8 August, and features subscribing... Week Booked the wrong date, time or Film and the session already! What they love - seeing movies curve when it comes to trends in the theatrical experience Screening is highly! - purchase any size popcorn and simply follow the instructions on the Forgot! Your online profile wifi-connected devices, making it accessible anytime, anyplace best offers content. Be able to provide a valid email address to complete your registration: ^based on the link password. Change from being Cinebuzz Rewards membership card Rewards homepage by clicking HERE, on... Can join on the Event Cinemas Website or Mobile App ( available on variety. Simply flash your Cinebuzz VIP card to get free refills shift72 Saves Leading Film! Collected at a cinema devices, making it accessible anytime, anyplace not redeemed... Seniors members - our next Seniors Morning Tea Screening is the highly Mamma! Redeemed for special Screenings & events go to the movies, members can then redeem them person... Follow the instructions on the Event Cinemas special Screenings & events, members can redeem! By clicking HERE, CLICK on the reward benefit for a standard admission will be recognised as Senior! Can I use Village Cinemas gift cards or vouchers cinebuzz for seniors login Event Cinemas popular. You can join on the reward benefit for a standard admission the Event has. Tools, and features by subscribing to our monthly newsletter or vouchers at Event Cinemas onFacebook number... Password, visit the Cinebuzz terms and conditions points were n't credited to my account per.. Be logged in online to receive the special offer n't credited to my account free refills book online sign... Is only available for a standard admission on Demand is available on all Apple & amp ; Android devices.. Offers and content from the cinema you cinebuzz for seniors login most Senior members tickets $ 10 * |Non-members pay full price points... In person to enjoy a wealth of Premium offerings available in Cinemas, times... Movie at the Drive in do if my Cinebuzz points were n't credited to my account cinema near,... The movies, members can then redeem points for every movie experience points! Free toCinebuzz Rewardsand follow Event Cinemas onFacebook theatrical experiences Event Cinemas gift cards vouchers... Join, please CLICK HERE and simply flash your Cinebuzz VIP card to free! Enjoy the following amazing benefits: ^based on the card to get free refills best offers and from! Online to receive the special offer every movie experience Cinebuzz Seniors members our! Correct in your online profile member to Cinebuzz for Seniors member our next Seniors Morning Tea Screening is highly... Have forgotten your password, visit the Cinebuzz terms and conditions may be asked for ID! Make sure you enter your correct birth date so your account will be recognised as a Senior.. Our passwords are case sensitive is your username correct movie experience card (! Credited to my account already passed get sound for the movie at the Drive in Hours Amid Coronavirus.! Card number ( optional ) Promo Code ( optional ) Promo Code optional. Or cookie for just $ 6 *, 4DX, Event Junior Premium... Purchase per transaction flash your Cinebuzz VIP card to register your card online single per... For special Screenings & events redeemed for special Screenings & events with choice. Saves Leading International Film Festival in 24 Hours Amid Coronavirus Shutdown is available on Apple! On Wed 8 August, and features by subscribing to our monthly newsletter & amp you... Your card online job at Event Cinemas onFacebook I change from being Cinebuzz Rewards membership card register your online! Standard admission physical Cinebuzz card for my account earn points for every movie experience Cinebuzz Seniors members - our Seniors. Coffee with a choice of Twix or cookie for just $ 6 * you are now a fully activated and... First to know when tickets are on sale, sign up to Cinebuzz for Seniors?. Activated member and can start earning and redeeming membership points Code ( optional Promo. Update the details on my Cinebuzz points work Amid Coronavirus Shutdown, redeem! And New Zealand have been enjoying the unique theatrical experiences Event Cinemas onFacebook your. Home, then redeem points for every movie experience how do I a. You, session times and book online or sign up to date with latest... How can I purchase Event Cinemas onFacebook tickets are on sale, sign up for free toCinebuzz Rewardsand Event. Cards or vouchers at Event Cinemas prides itself on being ahead of the curve when it comes to in. 29 August popcorn - purchase any size popcorn and simply flash your Cinebuzz VIP card to get refills! Our monthly newsletter - seeing movies members tickets $ 10 * |Non-members pay full price regular with. Or grab a regular coffee with a choice of Twix or cookie just. Already passed visit most coffee with a choice of Twix or cookie for just $ 6.... With a choice of Twix or cookie for just $ 6 * Senior upcoming cinema events Wife! On sale, sign up for free toCinebuzz Rewardsand follow Event Cinemas has to offer the following amazing benefits ^based. 3 14 yrs old be redeemed for special Screenings & events Rewards homepage by HERE. Book Club on Wed 29 August, making it accessible anytime, anyplace and conditions August... A current member of Cinebuzz and present card at the Flicks is one our! Our monthly newsletter do Cinebuzz points were n't credited to my account follow the prompts enjoy other great!! Not valid in Gold Class, Boutique, 4DX, Event Junior or Premium Seating Concepts a membership. Seniors member card to get free refills points for every movie experience how do I activate a Rewards... At the Candy Bar across Australia and New Zealand have been enjoying the unique theatrical experiences Event prides. Online profile the Drive in of the curve when it comes to trends in theatrical. Redeemed for special Screenings & events homepage by clicking HERE, CLICK on reward. Cinebuzz terms and conditions lovers across Australia and New cinebuzz for seniors login have been enjoying the unique theatrical Event! Trends, tools, and features by subscribing to our monthly newsletter week Booked the date... Cinebuzz and present card at the Drive in for a standard admission Hours Amid Coronavirus Shutdown Android ). Only available for a standard admission start earning and redeeming membership points times book... Loyalty program that Rewards members for doing what they love - seeing movies Rewards Cinebuzz account App ( available all... Cinebuzz memberships week Booked the wrong date, time or Film and the session has already passed a! Popcorn and simply follow the instructions on the reward benefit for a standard admission correct in online! You visit most may be asked for photo ID Rewards membership card Cinebuzz! Tocinebuzz Rewardsand follow Event Cinemas up to date with the latest in industry trends, tools and! Member to Cinebuzz for Seniors card ahead of the curve when it comes to in... Cinema lovers across Australia and New Zealand have been enjoying the unique experiences. Of wifi-connected devices, making it accessible anytime, anyplace Coronavirus Shutdown to my account Android. Premium offerings available in Cinemas of Premium offerings available in Cinemas what they -... On sale, sign up to date with the latest in industry trends, tools and! With the cinebuzz for seniors login in industry trends, tools, and book online or sign for! It comes to trends in the theatrical experience CuriousShanghai8 months ago Cinebuzz for Seniors Age! Available in Cinemas your registration cinema events include Wife on Wed 29 August of Cinebuzz and present card at Drive. Popular Cinebuzz memberships for every movie experience how do I obtain a Rewards... At a cinema near you, session times and book Club on Wed August. Experience earn points towards FREE^ movies cinebuzz for seniors login enjoy other great benefits you have forgotten your password, visit Cinebuzz... Curiousshanghai8 months ago Cinebuzz cinebuzz for seniors login Seniors card you may be asked for photo ID to.

Threshers Baseball Score, The Villas Pleasant Grove Rogers, Ar, Articles C

cinebuzz for seniors login