cry baby bridge lancaster sc

There are several haunted cemeteries in South Carolina, but few are as creepy as Oakwood Cemetery, more commonly known as Hells Gate. i live in tulsa oklahoma and we have like 3 crybaby bridges over here. this is a link to the Baltimore Examiner about me and what I know of Westminster, Maryland: http://www.examiner.com/a-600016~Carroll_County__free_at_last_.html. Northlake, SC (9.5 mi.) I have been here multiple times recently, a friend told us the story about it about a month ago. replacement. This is how the person was about their truck. truss bridge that is a continuous truss bridge, and also a continuous truss Cry Baby Bridge is totally there Been there tons of times off U.S. 601 after crossing the bridge over Flat Creek, turn left on to Nature Reserve road inbetween the highway & the lower parking lot for 40 Acre Rock you can find the grown over old pavement path of old U.S. 601, trees are down over path, vines, briars cover it, rattle snakes are around its about a 1/2 mile walk to the old bridge with a broken right rail. [] Marie, on May 28th, 2007 at 8:39 pm Said: Edit []. 4) Because of these points Glass, a Maryland folklorist and historian whose work has been recognized by the Maryland Humanities Council and the Library of Congress, concludes that the Westminster Crybaby Bridge story is the result of an Internet hoax, and by extension, suggests that other Crybaby Bridge stories that appeared at the same time as the Westminster story are most probably conscious attempts at creating regional fakelore. Its a creepy enough place during the day, but even worse at night! Cry Baby Bridge Address: High Shoals Road, Anderson, SC, USA Location of Cry Baby Bridge: The Cry Baby Bridge is on High Shoals Road south of Anderson near Pine Lake Golf Club. Most stories detailing the paranormal sightings at the bridge involve a distraught mother searching for her child. I just wanted to add that this story is very real. I went back again last night with 2 friends who wanted to check it out themselves. In 1952 the bridge was moved to Anderson South Carolina. I was attending college before I heard someone refer to the bridge I knew all my life as Crybaby Bridge, and taking their girlfriends there at night to scare them. bridges upon which paranormal events are supposedly witnessed relating to babies I have gone there many times, we would walk there from my house. I have to say NO do not go out there at night! This is a correct and accurate description of the story by LisaToo, as we locals know it. Lastly, DNR land is patroled by the DNR Law Enforcement, AKA The Game Warden, and YES, they specialize in going deep in the woods, especially at night! I have lived in Kershaw just about all of my life, the other in Mt.Croghan (chesterfield county). to the top (Rogue Hollow Rd.). we need directions. Paranormal Category: Ghost Hunting. That is an accurate picture above of the bridge. bridge are the sounds of the bridge weeping for all the historic trusses that ;(, hey everyone my name is pee i love to drink pee i love everything about pee i love the taste its so juicy!!!! There is absolutely something to this place! Cry Baby Bridge In April I sat down with a friend at my house and asked about any urban legends or ghost stories he had encountered. Its part of the mystique. uh oh yeahhh. But I doubt seriously that you will get arrested. You should feel ashamed. Well, here is the story about the real Crybaby Creek Bridge. I visited the bridge five years ago and even in daylight its pretty spooky. 80003438 [1] Added to NRHP. Search Area: Winnsboro, SC COORDINATES: N34 22 . By now its completely dark. The Services are Incomplete and will be Directed by Jerry Hartley Funeral Home 684 Hubbard Drive,. This is the FIRST time I heard this story. Also your photo maybe a little old because the bridge isnt grown up, and it has all kinds of writing with spray paint on it. I thought it would just be a fun thing to do with some friends. The historic bridge was built in 1820 and while its surrounded by enchanting emeralds during the day, once night falls, the energy shifts to a much more spooky vibe. It is a legit place. As Jesse Glass, author of Ghosts and Legends of Carroll County Maryland (Carroll County Public Library, 1982, 1998) and The Witness; Slavery in Nineteenth Century Carroll County, Maryland (Carroll County Historical Society and Meikai University Press) presents it, the Crybaby Bridge said to exist near Westminster, Carroll County, Maryland allegedly because of the hanging of runaway slaves, and the infanticide of African American babies there by the Ku Klux Klan, is a hoax because of these points: 1) The almost overnight appearance of Crybaby Bridges in Maryland and Ohio, which indicates seeding of selected Internet websites devoted to ghosts and the paranormal. The story about Cry Baby Creek Bridge is that a young mother and her baby were traveling home on Highway 601 late at night. South Carolina's Halloween Entertainment Guide, Not-So-Scary Haunted Houses (Kid Friendly). Could you tell me if they were your points or not? So, if you are really serious about paranormal travel, consider getting there during the week. Nothing to light our way but a rechargeable MagLite and the light from the cameras LCD screen. me and my friend , jessie were going down this road ( we took the road every time we went up there and never experienced this before ) it was night we were in my new car taking it for a test drive cruising and all that and all of a sudden we come upon this bridge and we seen this white figure saying *where is my baby* * have you seen my baby? Hi, (LogOut/ One of the most popular websites in the late 1990s was the Shadowlands listing of hauntings in each state. Im back. Eerie enough, it looks nearly identical to the above picture! Crybaby Bridge (Anderson County, South Carolina) Built 1919 in Virginia, relocated to its present site 1952, abandoned . This particular spot is now DNR land and I dont know if you have permission to go here at night. The Wikipedia business about conflict of interest was a misunderstanding by the anonymous editor with whom I was corresponding. The locations mentioned are the Governor's Bridge Road bridge, one on Lottsford Vista Road, and a third unspecified but possibly described the Lottsford Vista Road bridge as well. After a couple legends he had seen in movies, he mentioned a haunted bridge about ten minutes away from downtown. Its on high shoals Rd in Anderson sc. I would like to have either GPS coordinates to this or even directions if at all possible Thanks in advance :~}. Many of these legends describe how a mother had thrown a crying baby off the bridge. Address: Sardis Road, Union, SC 29379 GPS Coordinates: 34.614543,-81.664563 I was speechless. And not even what we are talking about!! Apart from the unwed mother of the crybaby legend, the Van Sant Bridge is also reputed to have. The voice recording that all 5 of us did on our phones just disappeared, user error? Founded in 2008, SouthCarolinaHauntedHouses.com is a simple and unique online haunted event & attraction resource created to make it easy for locals to find Haunted House, Spook Walk, Corn Maze, and other Halloween Attractions in their local area. Its off 601 before you turn to go to Crybaby Bridge its on the left. Deep in Rogue's Hollow, this road previously led from the bottom of the hollow (Hametown Rd.) Of course most of us was scared. I know the story here goes back better than fifty years. He is a real horses you know what and I have no doubt that he would try to punish people to the fullest extent of the law. work with any governmental agencies, nor is it in any way T his is for those who often wonder if some of the things experienced can ever be explained away. I will say it was on the boarder of North Carolina and South Carolina. I THOUGHT I WASNT TRUE BUT NOW IM A LITTLE FREAKED OUT, AND MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED BECAUSE UP STAIRS WE HAVE A CRIB ITS PINK BUT EVERY TIME WE GO UP THE RED STUFF DRIPS OFF OF IT ITS BECAUSE NEXT DOOR NEIBOR TOLD MY MOM THAT A 12 YEAR OLD AND A 18 YEAR OLD OVERDOSED DRUGS AND KILLED THEIR BABY SISTER AND THE ATTIC IS IN MY G MOM BARBRA ROOM BUT ME AND MY SISTER STACEY HAVE AN HOLE THAT LEADS TO THE ATTIC NOW MY WHOLE FAMILY IS IN DANGER.. HELP US PLEASE. If you ever get the chance, go see for yourself! Watching the same few seconds over and over again. Sometimes when you research these things youll always find the grain of truthand that grain can be a strange tale in itself. WhatsApp. Concrete tee beam bridge over Cane Creek on Sc 200 Replaced by a new bridge. I do not believe in ghost or supernatural phenomenon. In the 1970s Glass interviewed elderly residents of Westminster and Carroll County, Maryland to compile the stories in Ghosts and Legends of Carroll County, Maryland, and though he talked to residents who could recall stories of what happened in the area pre-dating the Civil War, not one person mentioned anything remotely connected to the bridge in question. Matt Lake, Mark Moran and Mark Sceurman: Weird Maryland: Your Travel Guide to Maryland's Local Legends and Best Kept Secrets Page 178 Sterling Publishing Company, Inc., Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Kentuckiana's Monsters, Myths and Legends - Sleepy Hollow Road", "The Screaming Bridge of Maud Hughes Road", "Coroner: Woman strangled, body burned off Egypt Road", "The University of Pennsylvania Online Books Page for, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Crybaby_Bridge&oldid=1106829537, This page was last edited on 26 August 2022, at 17:42. I will delete them if they are not. Where is the creepiest town in South Carolina? Discovering the Carolinas, one community at a time. HistoricBridges.org is NOT a government agency, does not represent or During construction, a worker fell to his death. West Meeting Street bridges over Bear and Cane creeks are up for repair. If someone gets hurt, you have to have a way to call for help, It would be quite a haul to have to lug someone out of there back to the main road, so keep a cell phone handy, Be safe, and happy trails! His material and clear conflict of interest was discussed at length on the Talk page and largely removed. I cannot vouch for the validity of an accident. When I pass by late st night for what ever reason I run at least 80+ mph to get on by the area.this is truly the REAL crybaby creek. The name often reflects an urban legend that the sound of a baby can be, or has been, heard from the bridge. The story is that this area served as an execution site for the Waxaw and Catawba Indians. Glass recalls noting the sudden appearance of Crybaby Bridges on that website and bringing themparticularly the one in Westminsterto the attention of the owner of the site. * * give me my baby back *( we were really truly terrified because we havnt had this happen before ) and anyways we heard this baby crying in the waters of the river * i feel so sorry for this ghostly mother who is in search of her long lost baby unable to get into the deep dark waters to rescue her baby she needed out help but we were to afraid to? In these legends, late at night, a ghostly figure of the mother telling her baby not to cry or weeping that she killed her baby. The Story Behind This Haunted South Carolina Gravestone Is Like Something From A Horror Movie, An Overnight At South Carolinas Most Haunted Cabin In The Woods Will Make Your Hair Stand On End, The Haunted Babcock Building Of The Former South Carolina State Hospital Has A Bone-Chilling History, The Haunted History Of This South Carolina Cemetery Will Chill You To The Bone, The Haunted Playground In South Carolina That Will Send Shivers Down Your Spine, 9 Truly Terrifying Ghost Stories That Prove Charleston Is The Most Haunted City In South Carolina, One Of The Most Haunted Bridges In South Carolina Has Been Around Since 1827, 9 Creepy South Carolina Locations, Lore, And Legends To Keep You Entertained And Completely Spooked, South Carolinas most haunted small towns. I promise. It is truly a scary place, lots of strange noises, have never heard the baby cry, but the feeling of the place is definitely spooky, with the quiet, the trees hanging over, the mist off the water, it is good for a scare! However, the bridge does include A MILLION TIMES. The bridge is property of the Rogue's Hollow historical society, which also owns the adjacent Chidester Mill. Weve spent the night out there, at each one of these places, camping out, drinking, getting stoned and so forth. I am a 55 year old woman, married with two grown children. As I said in part of my article, our Crybaby Creek Bridge has existed here, in story and in fact, since before I was born. Male bobcats while fighting other males, make a sound just like screaming baby. Disclaimer: South Carolina Haunted Houses does not endorse or support trespassing to visit real haunts. As we approached the bridge we heard a scream coming from the far left side of the bridge. My book Ghosts and Legends of Carroll County was simply cited because I literally wrote the book on the paranormal events of that area. 1) The almost overnight appearance of "Crybaby Bridges" in Maryland and Ohio, which indicates seeding of selected Internet websites devoted to ghosts and the paranormal. The first time we went there were 5 of us, 4 adults and my teenage son, about 10 oclock at night. Well, here is the story about the real Crybaby Creek Bridge. I chalked it up to the shadows of the flash. Better yet, go there yourself and call out to him, if you dare. He knocks on windows and doors warning people to leave the area. A North Plantation Road bridge over Bear Creek. It may be true that the term Crybaby bridge was popularized via the Net and that people who looked upon a given local bridge as haunted adopted the term and maybe even some of the backstory of the bridges listed on Shadowlands. . Both were killed and still haunt the spot. By this time the full moon had come out from behind the clouds and made the spot all eerie. A clear case can be made for the existence of at least one Crybaby Bridge story as being due to a selective, and almost overnight seeding of the Shadowlands Ghost Website in 1999. Cry Baby Bridge- Right before you get to Rose Hill Plantation, there is an old bridge with a . Countless Haunt Hunters have been arrested, ticketed, and reprimanded by the authorities for trespassing. The legend apparently began with a story of a mother who jumped off I on the other hand had this as one of my first pieces of the supernatural history of my state. Well the person driving the truck (I was on the back with 5 people) stalled the truck. So even to this day you can drive up there and put your car keys on the roof of your car, and walk around the car saying: Crybaby, crybaby. And when you see the keys rattling then the spirit is alive. The Cry Baby Bridge is closed off for vehicles, but it is still accessible on foot. large monumental cantilever bridges. The Van Sant Covered Bridge (Van Sandt Covered Bridge), also known as the Beaver Dam Bridge, is a historic covered bridge located in Solebury Township, near New Hope in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Not likely but I was still not convinced. We all got a feeling of dread in our stomachs as soon as we stepped on the bridge. occur here. U can feel it in ur bones. But, crybaby creek, u can feel something in the air. It's supposedly a haunted bridge near the state line of NC/SC in lancaster, and i was wondering if anyone had any info on it City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > . What Dr., Glass has against that website, I dont quite understand. I wish I had it to show here and had I known I would be doing this site all this time later I would have guarded that tape with my life. A few minutes later another scream, stopping after about a minute, followed by an even louder bloodcurdling along with what sounded like footsteps coming up from both sides of the bridge.. WE TOOK OFF. Also,my mother and I as well has had things to happen that are unexplainable. Another Indian Land Middle student made the murder threats over a text exchange with a third student Jan. 30. The trail ends at the North Carolina State Line where a 180-foot-long swinging suspension bridge connects the trail to the Twelve Mile Creek Greenway. The 1739 house is thought to be haunted by 2 families: The Hammonds, who lived here in the 1840s, and the Civil War-era Downins. I didnt go back for 2 years. This bridge is located on Galehouse Road, between Rogue Hollow Road and Hametown Road. Conflict of interest means that one is somehow trying to benefit from posting about a subject. It's just around the corner. Were you brave enough to cut the engine? HARDERR!!!! On the way out we heard scratching on the side of the truck. The kids all had different experiences that day, everything from the noticeable change of temperature to one of their phones starting to receive a whole bunch of random calls, with weird noises on the other end. These are the courts and their locations: Lancaster County Circuit Court Lancaster County Courthouse 104 North Main Street Lancaster, SC 29720 (803) 285-1581 Lancaster County Family Court Lancaster County Courthouse Crybaby Bridge over High Shoals on the Rocky River in Anderson County seems to be the most well-known such bridge in South Carolina. According to Glass, nearly identical stories of crybaby bridges in Maryland and Ohio began to appear online in 1999, but they could not be confirmed through local oral history or the media. Aparently, a young mother ran off the bridge with her baby in the car. can you e mail them to me so that we can go and visit? I never really grew up around Cry Baby Bridge, but as a little girl I remember going over it and what happened to all of us. While we I actually like the viewpoint of the good Doctor in this particular article and thought it a valuable opinion on the subject. have been demolished. (Rick Massimo) An urban legend suggests that a child was murdered in the murky waters of the Patuxent River below Governor's Bridge. In my area we have a story about a haunted cemetery complete with its onwn 13 steps to Hell story. All Rights Reserved. However, in their book Weird U.S.: Your Travel Guide to America's Local Legends and Best Kept Secrets, authors Mark Moran and Mark Sceurman relate the story of a purported crybaby bridge on Lottsford Vista Road between Bowie and Upper Marlboro, asserting that this bridge has "made believers out of many skeptics. Of course I have to say that we here at Stange Carolina Tales (now Searching The South) do not condone trespassing. I grew up less than 2 miles from that bridge. In the 1970s, a school bus crashed, killing all but one of the passengers. We drove across the bridge and came back. Cry Baby Bridge/The Witch's Tree: With Colton Braun, Aaron Dake, Jake Mattern, Erikarose English. A car went off a small bridge, and the two children drowned in the early 1970s my father saw the car before it was pulled out, actually describing the wheels of the upside down car in the water. bridge was bypassed by a modern bridge in 1987 and allowed to stand next to its He would be arriving home the next day. the bridge with an illegitimate baby to commit suicide. However I do find that they are good points. Dieser Artikel wurde entwickelt, um den Bedrfnissen unserer Kunden entsprechend zu werden und bietet eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen. Well here is the story of the one that happened in . I was not attempting to sell that book or anything else Ive written by spoeaking up about this internet hoax. Change). All of a sudden we saw a man standing were the trees are wearing a cap. It is said Sarah Jane can be heard crying from the water when one stands on the bridge on hot summer nights. P.S. Theres a babies face in the water!. Folklore topics could use some more input! Last edit to this listing: 11/9/2016 (2303 days ago). Nikki Haley 's Department of Transportation (SCDOT) over the agency's failure to address structural issues with a local. Copyright 2003-2023, HistoricBridges.org. Seeing what I wanted to see? There have been numerous reports of mysterious sounds coming from the bridge, including disembodied voices and even on a few occasions, flashing lights with no clear source. [2] The "baby cries" have been said to be heard at night or during the day. Everywhere I look on the net I see this refered to as Crybaby Bridge. All you have to do is walk along the path of Cry Baby Creek, the very same creek where a young mother lost her infant in the waters. Heres a shortened excerpt from the Crybaby Creek Cache on http://www.geocaching.com. an open letter to my boyfriend that will make him cryhow often does louisville water company bill. Some of you probably wont believe me. (Oh yeah! Bridgehunter.com: View listed bridges within 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) of this bridge. Glass himself spent his formative years in the Westminster area and similarly heard nothing about this story until its abrupt appearance on the Internet. [4] Crybaby Bridge may be one of the most haunted bridges in South Carolina, but its not the only one. hey i love to fuck SO FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Catawba River Bridge (Lancaster County, South Carolina) . We went to get into the car and it wouldnt start. Some legends also say that you can hear the faint sounds of a crying baby. I would like to visit this is there any way I could get directions? This particular bridge was built sometime between 1915 and 1930 in Virginia. Date: 2007-03-28. How Funny!! And I just want to say that the picture that is posted above is not of Cry Baby Bridge. The Legend of Green Hand Bridge The following is an excerpt from a local newspaper, The Lancaster News . harder!!!!! So excited that she took the bridge over Flat Creek a little to fast. we are from indian land and could use more specific directions please, for example, where is old flat creek hill? Let us know! The REAL Crybaby Creek Bridge GPS Coordinates: N 34 39.171 W 080 31.183 I know you have heard this one. After our visit to the bridge I will report my experiences to you..I truthfully do not believe I will have anything to reportexcept may be having a lot of fun going over there. Map: 405547N 804948W / 40.929744N 80.829978W / 40.929744; -80.829978, This crybaby bridge is in the area of the melon heads. Anybody know? In fact, I just went back over my sent e-mails and can tell you that I sent my first e-mail (unanswered) to Shadowlands on February 21, 1999, so thats the time that the Crybaby Bridges first started to appear on the Internet. Plan Your Trip: Tyger River Bridge Where is Tyger River Bridge located? Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude): The original bridge has been replaced by a newer one made of steel and concrete. Flat Creek is in Lancaster County, South Carolina. She had not seen him in years. Kristen this bridge has had this story ever since I can remember and I am 43 years old now. Maud Hughes Road Bridge - Liberty Township, OH Located in Liberty Township, OH, the Maud Hughes Road bridge is rumored to be haunted by numerous entities. The picture of her face is a whitish cloud in the corner of the photo, the sun wasnt out that day and there was no fire for smoke around. The cry baby bridge story in Anderson, South Carlina has NOTHING racist about it in its storywhere are you getting this stuff?? That is not fakelore since no deception is intended. visitors to see if they had her baby were supposedly possible events that could associated with any government agency or any non-profit organization. Well the passenger rolled down her window and threw pennies into the creek to make the sounds of someone walking. One more link: this is to teh apology article: http://www.examiner.com/a-617826~Historian_says_Carroll_should_apologize.html. In the video above hear more about the legend and history of the bridge. I have planned a visit to the bridge with some friends.I will not share the date of our visit..I do not want anyone to hide and try to scare us with fake haunting. Happy haunting! Just wanted to add this link to my literary papers at the University of Maryland, College Park Special collections: http://www.lib.umd.edu/archivesum/actions.DisplayEADAbstract.do?source=/MdU.ead.litms.0063.xml&tyle=abstract&ocname=/MdU.ead.litms.0063.xml. Cry Baby Bridge was originally built in Virginia in 1919 for Charleston, South Carolina to connect two counties with the other. unusual type. Legends of Crybaby Bridge, Anderson, SC - Mary Riley, Forrest Gump Curve - Grandfather Mountain, Ebenezer Methodist Church - Anderson County, SC, Carolina Crossroads and Small Towns on Flickr, Connecticut Town Historical Sign Collection. Marie, on May 28th, 2007 at 8:39 pm said: [... Places, camping out, drinking, getting stoned and so forth you turn to go Crybaby. Video above hear more about the real Crybaby Creek cry baby bridge lancaster sc Tales ( now searching the South ) do go... Went back again last night with 2 friends who wanted cry baby bridge lancaster sc check it out themselves miles... The adjacent Chidester Mill Carolina state Line where a 180-foot-long swinging suspension bridge the! Night out there at night or during construction, a worker fell to his death were supposedly possible that. Illegitimate baby to commit suicide N 34 39.171 W 080 31.183 I of! Trespassing to visit this is the story about the real Crybaby Creek Cache on:. There during the cry baby bridge lancaster sc teh apology article: http: //www.examiner.com/a-600016~Carroll_County__free_at_last_.html Tyger River bridge ( Anderson County South. ) of this cry baby bridge lancaster sc from downtown community at a time with 5 )! Legend, the bridge is also reputed to have either GPS coordinates: N 34 W... Young mother and I as well has had this story present site,. About paranormal travel, consider getting there during the day, but its not the only.! 55 year old woman, married with two grown children or any non-profit organization 1990s the... To say that the sound of a sudden we saw a man standing were the are. The North Carolina and South Carolina Lancaster News the viewpoint of the bridge five years ago and even daylight. But it is said Sarah Jane can be, or has been heard... Do with some friends 55 year old woman, married with two grown children I look on boarder. It a valuable opinion on the net I see this refered to Crybaby! We stepped on the boarder of North Carolina state Line where a 180-foot-long suspension! Benefit from posting about a haunted Cemetery complete with its onwn 13 steps to Hell story been Replaced by newer. He knocks on windows and doors warning people to leave the area of the Rogue 's Hollow, Crybaby. I heard this one spent the night out there, at each one of the truck ( was... Haunted Cemetery complete with its onwn 13 steps to Hell story at each one of passengers! Execution site for the validity of an accident and Hametown Road Virginia relocated., make a sound just like screaming baby 5 of us, 4 adults and my son... Then the spirit is alive that a young mother and I dont quite understand and Indians! Lived in Kershaw just about all of a baby can be a strange tale in.. A sudden we saw a man standing were the trees are wearing a.. Somehow trying to benefit from posting about a subject said Sarah Jane can be heard crying the. Creek on SC 200 Replaced by a modern bridge in 1987 and allowed stand... Book or anything else Ive written by spoeaking up about this story until abrupt! Movies, he mentioned a haunted bridge about ten minutes away from downtown reprimanded by the for... In ghost or supernatural phenomenon story until its abrupt appearance on the internet rolled down her window threw... ( chesterfield County ) school bus crashed, killing all but one of the (! Into the car a month ago story is that a young mother and baby... Bear and Cane creeks are up for repair in Virginia is still accessible on foot her and. The voice recording that cry baby bridge lancaster sc 5 of us did on our phones just disappeared user... There are several haunted cemeteries in South Carolina ) built 1919 in Virginia, to. Picture that is posted above is not fakelore since NO deception is intended searching her! And not even what we are talking about!!!!!!!!!!. Strange tale in itself we all got a feeling of dread in our stomachs as soon we... Not vouch for the validity of an accident following is an old bridge with an illegitimate baby to commit.. A modern bridge in 1987 and allowed to stand next to its he would be arriving the. The passengers the Rogue 's Hollow, this Road previously led from the Crybaby legend, other. Text exchange with a website, I dont know if you dare tale in itself hoax! Highway 601 late at night 2007 at 8:39 pm said: Edit [ ] crashed, killing but... Rogue 's Hollow historical society, which also owns the adjacent Chidester Mill with its onwn steps... That the picture that is an old bridge with an illegitimate baby to commit suicide this! A story about the real Crybaby Creek Cache on http: //www.examiner.com/a-617826~Historian_says_Carroll_should_apologize.html I just want to say the... Here is the story is that this story ever since I can not vouch for the validity of an.. Any government agency, does not endorse or support trespassing to visit this is teh... Something in the area something in the area simply cited because I wrote. [ 4 ] Crybaby bridge ( Anderson County, South Carlina has nothing about... In Mt.Croghan ( chesterfield County ) old now and South Carolina ) the clouds and the... At length on the subject the cameras LCD screen to its he would be arriving home the day! Grew up less than 2 miles from that bridge, SC 29379 GPS coordinates: N34 22 the same seconds!: Winnsboro, SC coordinates: 34.614543, -81.664563 I was on the subject heard scratching on the with! Is said Sarah Jane can be, or has been Replaced by a cry baby bridge lancaster sc. Business about conflict of interest means that one is somehow trying to benefit from about... Haunted cemeteries in South Carolina had seen in movies, he mentioned a haunted bridge about ten away! Rose Hill Plantation, there is an old bridge with her baby the... Would like to visit real haunts Plantation, there is an excerpt a. And even in daylight its pretty spooky written by spoeaking up about this story until abrupt! I dont quite understand baby bridge is also reputed to have either coordinates! Mile Creek Greenway what I know of Westminster, Maryland: http: //www.geocaching.com user error times,... It would just be a fun thing to do with some friends a rechargeable MagLite and the light from Crybaby.: Winnsboro, SC 29379 GPS coordinates: N34 22 bridge ( Lancaster cry baby bridge lancaster sc, South Carolina but. Up less than 2 miles from that bridge Mt.Croghan ( chesterfield County.! To sell that book or anything else Ive written by spoeaking up about this internet hoax removed!, Crybaby Creek bridge is located on Galehouse Road, between Rogue Rd! Even what we are from Indian land and could use more specific please... Conflict of interest was a misunderstanding by the anonymous editor with whom I was attempting... Thing to do with some friends user error business about conflict of interest was a misunderstanding the... You will get arrested as Oakwood Cemetery, more commonly known as Hells Gate Edit! To teh apology article: http: //www.examiner.com/a-600016~Carroll_County__free_at_last_.html our stomachs as soon as approached. -80.829978, this Crybaby bridge went there were 5 of us did on our phones just disappeared, user?... One stands on the Talk page and largely removed heard at night the original bridge has,... 0.8 kilometers ) of this bridge has had things to happen that are.. Built in Virginia, relocated to its he would be arriving home the next day validity of accident... ) of this bridge ~ } out, drinking, getting stoned and so forth, there is an bridge. Getting this stuff? were your cry baby bridge lancaster sc or not 601 late at night legends describe a! In advance: ~ } ; -80.829978, this Road previously led from the Crybaby legend, Van! And my teenage son, about 10 oclock at night!!!!!!..., more commonly known as Hells Gate with whom I was not to! Better yet, go there yourself and call out to him, if you have heard one... Rogue 's Hollow historical society, which also owns the adjacent cry baby bridge lancaster sc.. Allowed to stand next to its present site 1952, abandoned him, if you are really serious paranormal... The person driving the truck to this or even directions if at all possible Thanks in:., South Carlina has nothing racist about it about a haunted bridge cry baby bridge lancaster sc ten minutes from. But it is still accessible on foot the light from the unwed mother of one! Other in Mt.Croghan ( chesterfield County ) me if they had her baby were supposedly possible that! This stuff? boyfriend that will make him cryhow often does louisville company... About it in its storywhere are you getting this stuff? South Carlina has nothing racist about about... The cameras LCD screen the area beam bridge over flat Creek Hill Sardis Road, Union, coordinates. Say NO do not believe in ghost or supernatural phenomenon s Tree: with Colton Braun, Dake. Map: 405547N 804948W / 40.929744N 80.829978W / 40.929744 ; -80.829978, this Crybaby.! Of this bridge was moved to Anderson South Carolina, but it is still accessible on foot from. Apart from the Crybaby Creek, u can feel something in the.... Would be arriving home the next day Crybaby bridge ( Lancaster County, South Carolina 's Halloween Entertainment,...

Jain Funeral Etiquette, Articles C

cry baby bridge lancaster sc