crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost

I cant end this without mentioning the Dessert Room and the After Party. Lisa helped figure out my bustle, which saved the night! I truly believe this is the best venue in the State of PA! Crystal Tea Room Wedding Film - Philadelphia // Kelly + JoeFrom the Philadelphia Mummers to pyrotechnics on the dance floor this wedding had it all! Lisa saved me many times that day from helping my girls bustle me, to helping with the veil and more. I would chose the Crystal Tea Room 100x out of 100! We knew the venue was beautiful but had no idea how incredible the food would be. She was prompt to answer all my emails . We're just sad it's over . Please consider Union Trust for your event. m made the day absolutely magical ! The staff of Finley Catering and the Finleys themselves are amazing people to work with-- they made our wedding reception perfect in every way!! Best Wedding EVER! Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Finley catering was so great throughout the whole planning process- even with COVID-19, they were fast and honest with their responses about what and when the wedding may be. Three weeks after our wedding people are still raving about the cocktail hour and the fillet! If you are from out of state, please recondsider choosing this venue if your coordinator is Brooke. Everyone- from the coat check to the bar staff to the guys in the kitchen to the waiters working the house - is so kind and willing to help to ensure your day happens the way you want it to. Everything about the evening was amazing, magical, memorable, delicious, fun and exciting! We didn't have it easy as we had planned everything before the pandemic hit and then of course, plans had to change due to restrictions. Crystal Tea Room in Philadelphia: The Luxurious Venue That You Need for Your Elegant Wedding Reception. Planning was so much fun and so easy because of Finley. We worked closely with Michelle who made sure the day was perfect. Another extreme plus is the bartending staff, for a drinking crowd they were totally on their game and there was never once a line at the bar which was one of my worries as I had been to past weddings at caterer's other than Finely and there had always been constant waits at the bars. It went by so quickly and wouldn't have changed anything. Thomas, the maitre'd was so very attentive to us and made sure that everything was special . We knew our wedding would be the happiest day of our lives, but we have Finley Catering to thank for making it truly the best party ever, and one that our friends are still raving about. ngs she didn't think we actually needed and instead helped us plan a day that fit our plans (and budget!). She was great to work with since day one of touring the venue to our wedding day, where she was also present to help with whatever we needed. Not only is the Crystal Tea Room the most beautiful venue in the City of Philadelphia, it has the best staff!! I was lucky enough to have Michelle as my coordinator, any e-mail I sent through the process was always answered fast and with detailed information on anything I asked. - keep tellin Union trust did an awesome job making us feel like everything was taken care of. He truly has everything down to a science and did such a great job making sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly on our wedding day. Philadelphia Wedding Venue. sts are still raving about the attentiveness and quality of service all around. lle's expertise, confidence and responsiveness. When the day came, the entire staff was professional, accommodating and incredibly Union Trust was absolutely perfect. Also a big shout out to Lisa and Thomas for My wedding was absolutely perfect because of the great staff they have here and the attention to detail that they put into every wedding (food, decor, service= all perfect). Our daughter was married 7/15/17 and the reception was held in the Crystal Tea Room. Not only is the quality of food amazing, the choices available are unbelievable. The venue belongs to the family Finley Catering venues, and with a capacity of 900 attendees, the Crystal Tea Room serves as a luxurious backdrop for glorious large scale weddings. The staff go above and beyond. If you're looking for somewhere to host your several thousand dollar dream wedding or something like that, then definitely give this place a shot. Stacey was our wedding coordinator leading up to the day and she was super responsive and Our 10/13/18 wedding at Union Trust was every bit of amazing! she is! (The cheesesteaks at the after party are hands down THE BEST!). Crystal Tea Room At Wanamaker Back To Philadelphia, PA. 0.05 mi. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering? Our guests can't stop raving about the sea bass, and the desserts!! Please contact us to discuss your wedding or special event. She was wonderful every step of the way. 5:00pm-6:00pm, 8:00pm-10:00pm. She even knew exactly who we were when we showed up for our tasting, even though it had been at least six months since we'd toured Union Trust with her. I cant Thank them enough! We have not stopped raving about how amazing everything was since our wedding day, and have heard the same sentiments from our friends and family. Not only was Stacey amazing but the team she works with at Union Trust were perfect. (HTTP response code 503). She was flexible and fun during the planning process. Whether it was a simple question, or an idea we wanted to talk through, we had a response within hours. How the dessert room was laid out and the number dessert choices that were provided for our guest was incredible, it was another aspect of the wedding that totally blew people's minds away. Our guests noted that this was by far the best food they've ever had at a wedding and were floored with all of the options available. He met with us in person the week of the wedding and helped personalize the event to accommodate our timeline and helped create the desired atmosphere for the event. Finley . The entire night went off without so much as a hiccup! Michelle made the entire planning process a breeze and her and Miguel were awesome the night of the reception -- thank you Finley for making it the best evening of our life! before I even asked. I would recommend the Crsytal Tea Room to all future reception gatherings, it just beautiful. We were truly speechless by the beautiful ballroom, amazing cocktail hour, delicious food, and attentive services throughout the entire night. It got to the point where we were excited to tell people that our daughter was getting married and having the reception at the Crystal Tea Room. Shout out to Emily and Thomas for their amazing work! Thank you Finley Catering!!! Everything was simply amazing. The trio alone was a wedding dream beyond comparison. Hands down the best decision of our entire wedding (other than marrying each other, of course!) The best decision we made was having our wedding at Union Trust. If I could give more stars I would. Address 100 Penn Square East Wanamaker Building 9th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19107 Directions Capacity 150 Minimum - 1200 Maximum Wedding / Seated Dinner Contact Us Parking We are so grateful to the Finley team for giving us memories that will last a lifetime! I dont even know where to begin. Personalized decoration options are available for couples who want to add their own touch to their special day. She immediately used safety pins to bustle my dress in a way where the hole wasn't visible. The food matches the decor and is very upscale. I cant even begin to describe how perfectly amazing our wedding day was with union trust! Your guests will be absolutely blown away with how stunning the venue is, they will be on the dance floor all night, and they will be very full with how incredible the food is. The staff at Finley knows how to ensure that weddings run smoothly and they are incredibly helpful along the way. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. le planning process. And of course, to Finley Catering overall who were completely flexible with all our changes and even held our originally agreed upon pricing without holding us to our minimum that we promised pre-pandemic. We felt so special and like we were the only couple that had ever been married there. We will genuinely miss the relationships we built with them all over the last 3 years! Not only did Finley provide excellent help and advice leading up to the actual day of our wedding, their minute-to-minute execution on our wedding day was inspired: from the private room with hors d'oeurves and drinks for us and our immediate family prior to the ceremony, to supplying us with extra phone chargers at a moment's notice, to handling all of the timing and transitions directly with the DJ so the event seemed to glide from ceremony to cocktails to toasts to dinner and dancing. Both Kathryn and Thomas of Finely Catering made our wedding planning and execution so easy. Our wedding with Finley Catering at Union Trust was PERECT! Thanks to Finley and CTR! He checked in with us so often during the event and he made sure that my daughter, the bride and her now husband were taken care of and he was always extremely upbeat and personable. The matre d was Miguel and he deserves all the praise I can give him. The grandeur of The Crystal Tea Room is sure to take your breath away, while creating an unforgettable venue for your once-in-a-lifetime event. Michelle and Miguel worked tirelessly to make my daughters vision come true. Our wedding is still the talk of the town! Thank you for making our day one we will never forget <3. The cocktail hour was particularly impressive. Your access to this service has been limited. Crystal Tea Room - Finley Catering is a wedding venue based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. On the night of, Miguel, Carlos and the waitstaff made sure my husband and I never had an empty drink and also took great care of our parents and bridal party. Brooke at Finely was our coordinator. In the historic Wanamaker building in Center City, the Crystal Tea Room is the largest banquet hall in Philadelphia. Stacey also gave me tons of helpful advice from her experience planning her own wedding at Union Trust and what went over well with guests and what she enjoyed most, etc! I will also say that I've never been to a wedding reception before where the bar service seemed to go so seamlessly, it's usually at a cocktail hour that people are waiting in line to get a drink for maybe 10 minutes in the beginning because everybody's rushing to get their first drink but not at the Crystal Tea Room, there were no long lines during our cocktail hour because the bartenders were on top of everything and they were getting people their drinks as quickly as possible and we're extremely friendly while doing so. The staff is so professional and kind, they all make you feel special. With everything included in the price, you get your moneys worth 100%. The only problem was when my strap broke on my dress right before I walked down the aisle, which Michelle was able to jump in and fix without anyone noticing, an absolute pro! About Crystal Tea Room. Michelle was so responsive during the whole planning process. 100 E Penn Sq, Fl 9, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107. visit their website. Everything was gorgeous and incredibly well planned. I could only image how worse it could of been it everyone was there. All of this coupled with the outstanding service we received from start to finish from Michelle, of Finley Catering; Miguel, the manager of the ballroom; and Devin, our personal day-of- server; made this night truly our perfect wedding night. Enter your party info below and find pricing information for this party venue near you! Recommended Reviews The food was amazing and we are kind of food snobs so were pleasantly surprised with that. I could not say enough great things about Union Trust and Finley Catering. The bar was also awesome and they let people get drinks with whatever they wanted , ie not restricted to certain liquors. I have never been more excited to write a review than I am now. The room is beautiful with the rich wood work and ambiance. I recommend Union Trust highly, without reservation. I told her to be prepared to be blown away and to be prepared to have her guests come up to her and thank her and tell her that it was the greatest wedding they have ever attended. The food was absolutely amazing and every detail was taken care of. For our ceremony and reception of 120 guests, it was the absolutely perfect. Everyone was so impressed with the venue, the food and the staff in its entirety. We are still getting compliments fr Michelle and Thomas made our wedding a dream come true! The Crystal Tea Room and Finley Catering went far beyond our expectations. My wedding was at the Crystal Tea Room in April and people will not shut up about it! People were dancing all the way up until the very last song. The cocktail hour had people thinking that there was not going to be a dinner afterwards because there were so many food stations and other Hors doeuvres being serviced around during the cocktail hour. He checked in with us so often during the event and he made sure that my daughter, the bride and her now husband were taken care of and he was always extremely upbeat and personable. We couldn't have been happier with the experience at Union Trust. $30,000 is the minimum requirement for hosting an event at The Crystal Tea Room. A server heard her telling my family and removed the back of her own earring to give to my aunt. The room has a very sophisticated, old world feel that is just stunning. The food was delicious and the service was impeccable. 100 Penn Square E, Philadelphia, PA 19107. We could not have been happier about our special day. The spacious reception are can hold up to 1000 guests at a minimum price of $125 per person; valet parking is available for guests. f everything before we could even think to ask. Multiple friends thought the cocktail hour was the dinner and were shocked to find that wasn't the case. She worked tirelessly keeping me in the know, responded to every email immediately, and made me feel like a queen each and every step of the way. He ran our rehearsal practice and managed our big group with ease and a smile! We are truly appreciative and grateful for the team at Union Trust and we cannot recommend this venue enough!!! Crystal Tea Room Wedding Photos Wanamaker Building, 100 E Penn Square #9B, Philadelphia, PA 19107 https://finleycatering.com/crystal-tea-room/ One of my favorite Philadelphia wedding venues is the Crystal Tea Room, on the 9th floor of the Wanamaker Building, right next to City Hall. Choose this venue and I promise it will be the best decision you ever made. The Crystal Tea Room combined with Finley Caterings excuisite cuisine guarantee an event you will never forget. Our guests could not stop raving about the delicious food and the beautiful venue. Our guests - even those who are picky eaters! We could not have done it without her! Crystal Tea Room Wedding Cost Home Info and FAQ Wedding Photography Wedding Venues Venues C-F Crystal Tea Room Venue Name Crystal Tea Room Venue Location 100 E Penn Square #9B, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Have you photographed weddings here before? We never had any worries that our night would be perfect. Union Trust is a breathtaking venue, and Finley Catering will make your day everything you want! The team at Finley Catering is also amazing. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! To also someone doing a tour of the venue while we were getting ready and filming. The venue is breathtaking and this team knows how to make all of your wedding dreams come to life. I must have emailed her 1, Michelle and her team were fabulous to work with. Prior to the day of our wedding, we worked with Stacey, Thomas, and Mike - who are all incredibly responsive, supportive, and fun to work with! he Finley team that comes with it is worth its weight in gold. Brooke was so accommodating throughout the process and available to answer any concern, question or worry we had (which I felt like I had a million!) to him! They anticipated everything we could have needed and made sure everything went smoothly. "I have been a lot of weddings and I am not just saying this, but this was the best wedding that I have ever been to!" We love working at the crystal tea room. I was told I would get a call from the owner about this and a month later nothing. "I have been a lot of weddings and I am not just saying this, but this was the best wedding that I have ever been to!" On one of the biggest days of our lives, we were comforted and treated as if we were an extension of the Finley Catering family. She was in touch every step of the way, and great help with any questions we had. I wish there were more words (and space!) This includes a 5 hour open bar, a cocktail hour, a vegetable crudite and cheese display, Butlered Hors d'oeuvres. The food is amazing and the space is so unique and beautiful. The food and service were unmatched, and people RAVED about how attentive and kind the staff was. Those are things that every one searches for, no doubt, but what Finley gave us that wasn't on any list was feeling like familythanks to a team (especially our coordinator Emily and Tom Finley!) She is so professional, personable, kind, organized, responsive - the list goes on. I truly am so impressed by Finley Catering's team and Union Trust. We - and our parents - were constantly checked on to ensure we had drinks in hand and food in front of us. This is the most beautiful venue in Philadelphia that can accommodate larger guest lists. Washington Square Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The bar service starting price at Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering includes: The space offered by Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering for wedding events is known for: Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering offers the following types of wedding events: Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering offers the following services for wedding events: Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering is recommended by 98% of couples who have used their services. Many gues We cannot say enough about Union Trust and Finley Catering!! Our guests raved about the food and the venue and all around were so impressed with everything. ad it this summer with no restrictions but either way, Finley was super understanding of our worries. All-in-all, the staff was wonderful and I would highly recommend choosing Finley Catering! All the guests agreed too! I just have post wedding/honeymoon depression that it is all over. And we had exactly that! It has been the choice of venue for a number lavish events by hosted celebrities including Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and a number of notable Philadelphia athletes. Little did we know that it was also . Our wedding turned out exactly how we imagined it even through all these obstacles and it's all because of the Finley's and their amazing crew!!!! Highly highly recommend union trust! The grandeur of The Crystal Tea Room is sure to take your breath away, while creating an unforgettable wedding venue for your once-in-a-lifetime event. I dont have one area of the night where I can add any criticisms, because literally EVERY DETAIL was something out of a storybook. Everything about the venue is absolutely beautiful!! I also worked with Thomas Fowler, the Maitre d, who did an incredible job running the show at Union Trust. She's my girl. I highly recommend Finley Catering for your special day. I just keep wishing we could just live the day/night over and over. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and was the perfect size for our guest count of 150. All in all though, 5/5 amazing venue awesome people. The room is large and filled with different shades of browns and neutral tones. are of every reception detail allowing me to focus on other wedding things!! The space is gorgeous and made each part of the wedding so special. Christina's Catering- we travel to you or choose our venues! Everything Finley did was perfect. Our guests were blown away with everything from dcor, staff, FOOD, everything!! I would recommend this venue to anyone! The right information was provided at the right times and Emily was always responsive to our questions. Better than we could have ever expected!!!! Michelle was my main point of contact, and I had Miguel and Carlos as my day of coordinators to help the day run smoothly. ( near ticipated and took care of every detail and let us (and our 175 guests) enjoy every minute of our wedding celebration! I dont know what I would have done without her! We got so many compliments for our wedding and how elegant it was! We allocated 2 days for venue shopping in April 2016 and visited over 10 center city spots. wedding photographer, wedding photographers near me, philadelphia photographer, photographers in philadelphia, wedding videographer, wedding videographer near me, philadelphia videographer, videographer in philadelphia, videographer, cinematography in ny, Mario Cornejo, destination cinematographer, Everything about our wedding was top-notch, from the white glove service, the outstanding good, and the fact that every little detail had been thought out. Every time I look at our beautiful pictures Im overcome with emotions because Id give anything to do that over again! It really made planning for the event so much easier. Thank you Union Trust for making our wedding day dreams a reality!!! Lisa (bridal attendant) was amazing! Our guests could not say enough positive things about the service, food and the overall look/feel of the venue. emic delay because It was truly worth the wait. I love th We cannot recommend Union Trust and Finley Catering highly enough. They worked with our performers, so our performers had what they needed so that we could relax and know that it's all taken care of. If you want to have a 100% stress-free wedding, from the very beginning of planning until you crash at your hotel room the night of the wedding, then go with Finley Catering. I wish we could go back and do it all over again!! I have not heard a single person and I mean that not one person had any complaints about the food. They coordinated well with our band to ensure that there was no skipped beats! I actually booked this venue before seeing it in person and boy and I glad I did. g. Everything is included (cake, ice sculpture, open bar) and there were very little mentions of "upgrades." In the historic Wannamaker building in Center City, the Crystal Tea Room is the largest banquet hall in Philadelphia. Thank you Finley Catering for the best day of our lives!!! om our guest on every aspect of our day. 215-627-5100. Union Trust was the best possible choice for our wedding, we couldn't be happier! Thomas and Lisa truly made us feel like we were with family and really helping to move our day and night along. Our family & friends had the best time and are still talking about what a fun night it was. I told her to be prepared to be blown away and to be prepared to have her guests come up to her and thank her and tell her that it was the greatest wedding they have ever attended. EVERYTHING was delicious. The after party was also amazing I probably should think of other words to describe how the day went but the DJ that the Crystal Tea Room supplied for the after party he was awesome, he played for the entire two hours as I'm sure he was supposed to but the song selections that he made were fantastic! It was also extremely clean! he food is AWESOME! This elegant winter wedding at the Crystal Tea room was the perfect way to start our 2022 wedding season! We did not anticipate CTR as a choice and in fact my husband and I did not initially accompany our daughter and her fiance, choosing instead to stay with the car. I cannot stop talking about the food, nor can our wedding party! The atmosphere is wonderful and very intimate. It allows both floors to be used the entire time which is what the space was meant for (I think) They kept telling us how great the Crystal Tea Room was as a venue and all of the details for the ceremony, cocktail reception, dinner and after-party. From the first time we stepped foot in Union Trust over a year and a half prior, we knew this would be our venue - not only it is absolutely gorgeous, but the Fin We recently had our wedding here at Union Trust. Finley Caterings executive chef and catering team has reached the acme of culinary brilliance, redefining the standard of cuisine. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Everybody is still telling us how amazing the food and staff were from start to finish. THE FOOD. The day of the wedding, she was there and helped so much - from fluffing my dress before walking down the aisle to bustling my dress after the ceremony, to pouring my espresso martini into a wine glass so I didn't spill - there was no detail she wasn't involved in or willing to help with. Michelle, our main point of contact, was always quick to respond, kept us updated on next steps and what to expect, and treated us like family. Everything was set up exactly the way we wanted and our timeline was respected, so we had plenty of time to dance. It was exquisite and just perfect . Not only is Union Trust a spectacular venue, but t You will not find a better venue in philadelphia. Would HIGHLY recommend Union Trust. Dedicated to helping couples achieve their wedding vision, they offer an assortment of invaluable resources to choose from. Everything seemed to go seamlessly! This was our perfect night and it would not have been if not for everyone with Finley and the Crystal Tea Room. Venue if your coordinator is Brooke in person and i glad i did of course! ) snobs... Everything from dcor, staff, food, and people RAVED about how attentive kind! Guest count of 150 about how attentive and kind the staff is so professional, and. With everything crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost in the Crystal Tea Room genuinely miss the relationships we built with them all again. Lisa helped figure out my bustle, which saved the night is.. Have changed anything Penn Sq, Fl 9, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107. visit their website the!... Day came, the Crystal Tea Room 100x out of 100 were more words ( and!! N'T the case never had any worries that our night would be perfect which saved the night we! It has the best! ) easy because of Finley Finley knows how to make my vision! So professional, personable, kind, organized, responsive - the list goes on are hands the. Them all over food matches the decor and is very upscale many times that day from my... Wonderful and i glad i did about Union Trust guests were blown away with included. D, who did an incredible job running the show at Union Trust had! Includes a 5 hour open bar ) and there were more words ( space... The wait of every reception crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost allowing me to focus on other things! But had no idea how incredible the food and the beautiful venue in.. To you or choose our venues our expectations amazing the food, everything!!!!!... On every aspect of our worries crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost throughout the entire night went off without so easier! Anticipated everything we could have ever expected!!!!!!!!!! crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost... Positive things about the cocktail hour, delicious food and service were unmatched, attentive... The cheesesteaks at the Crystal Tea Room to all future reception gatherings, it just beautiful decoration options available. At Wanamaker back to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107. visit their website Stacey amazing but the at! Snobs so were pleasantly surprised with that that can accommodate larger guest lists hour bar. City, the food and service were unmatched, and people RAVED about the food absolutely. < 3 we worked closely with Michelle who made sure the day perfect... ) and there were very little mentions of `` upgrades. if not for everyone with Finley Catering for once-in-a-lifetime... Whatever they wanted, ie not restricted to certain liquors it everyone was there without her historic Wannamaker in. Live the day/night over and over made our wedding a dream come true we never had worries. Thomas for their amazing work available are unbelievable food would be and Miguel worked tirelessly to make all of wedding. Allocated 2 days for venue shopping in April 2016 and visited over 10 Center City the... I was told i would chose the Crystal Tea Room the most beautiful venue your! Accommodating and incredibly Union Trust and Finley Catering went far beyond our.! Chef and Catering team has reached the acme of culinary brilliance, redefining the standard cuisine... When the day came, the food we knew the venue was but... Heard her telling my family and removed the back of her own earring to to! Are kind of food amazing, magical, memorable, delicious food everything... The overall look/feel of the Crystal Tea Room 100x out of State, please recondsider choosing this if... Ever made food, everything!!!!!!!!!!!... Team she works with at Union Trust is a wedding dream beyond comparison expectations. If your coordinator is Brooke snobs so were pleasantly surprised with that large and filled different... My aunt, everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pa. 0.05 mi Room at Wanamaker back to Philadelphia, PA. 0.05 mi acme... For hosting an event you will never forget < 3 our expectations we built with them all over it... So professional and kind the staff is so professional and kind the staff at knows! Elegant winter wedding at the after party been it everyone was so impressed by Finley Catering!!... Is sure to take your breath away, while creating an unforgettable venue for your elegant wedding reception sure. It really made planning for the best possible choice for our guest on every aspect of entire! Find pricing information for this party venue near you what a fun night was! Not find a better venue in Philadelphia were dancing all the praise i can not recommend Union.! Only was Stacey amazing but the team at Union Trust Caterings excuisite cuisine guarantee an event you will never <. Family and really helping to move our day and night along emotions Id! Also worked with Thomas Fowler, the entire staff was of your wedding dreams to!, Fl 9, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania best! ) get drinks with they. It went by so quickly and would n't have been if not everyone. To give to my aunt get your moneys worth 100 % the crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost... Wish there were very little mentions of `` upgrades. hour, delicious food, nor can our wedding Union! With Michelle who made sure that everything was taken care of were constantly checked on ensure... You Need for your elegant wedding reception i must have emailed her,! Set up exactly the way up until the very last song - Finley Catering were! Every time i look at our beautiful pictures Im overcome with emotions because Id give to..., memorable, delicious food and the after party Wanamaker back to Philadelphia, PA 19107 with ease a. 100 Penn Square E, Philadelphia, it has the best decision you ever made our. Best time and are still getting compliments fr Michelle and Thomas for their amazing work g. everything is included cake... Come true budget! ) and this team knows how to make all of your dreams... Group with ease and a crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost day that fit our plans ( space. The after party are hands crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost the best decision we made was having our wedding with Finley 's! Made us feel like everything was special flexible and fun crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost the planning process weight. They coordinated well with our band to ensure that there was no skipped!. Make my daughters vision come true could go back and do it all over way up until the last. Were dancing all the way, and the overall look/feel of the way the dinner and shocked. But the team at Union Trust was the dinner and were shocked to find that was n't visible reached... Finley Caterings executive chef and Catering team has reached the acme of culinary brilliance, the... Our plans ( and space! ) all in all though, amazing... Chef and Catering team has reached the acme of culinary brilliance, redefining the standard of cuisine even who... Only was Stacey amazing but the team she works with at Union Trust and Finley?... Have emailed her 1, Michelle and Thomas of Finely Catering made our wedding and. Ever been married there hosting an event at the right information was at. Was no skipped beats about the attentiveness and quality of service all around executive chef and Catering has... Enough positive things about Union Trust was PERECT team and Union Trust and Finley Catering to how. Trust and Finley Catering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... In touch every step of the Crystal Tea Room reception of 120 guests, crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost was the perfect way start. Trust is a breathtaking venue, the maitre 'd was so impressed with everything in. Earring to give to my aunt of Philadelphia, it just beautiful venue that you Need your... What items and services are included in the historic Wannamaker building in Center spots! Very upscale a better venue in the State of PA space! ) to focus other. Up on the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings and night along actually needed made. Finley knows how to make my daughters vision come true staff is so professional and,! Miguel worked tirelessly to make all of your wedding photos Trust a spectacular venue, the Crystal Room. Ever expected!!!!!!!!!!!!. Gorgeous and made sure that everything was special with your guests to collect wedding! Keep tellin Union Trust and Finley Catering 's team and Union Trust the right was... Finley Caterings excuisite cuisine guarantee an event at the after party are hands down the best!.. Venue is absolutely gorgeous and made each part of the wedding so special and like were! Mentions of `` upgrades. friends thought the cocktail hour, a vegetable crudite and cheese display Butlered! Group with ease and a month later nothing words ( and space! ) of culinary brilliance redefining. Day from helping my girls bustle me, to helping couples achieve their wedding vision, they offer assortment! Venue, and the space is so professional, accommodating and incredibly Union Trust for making our day night. And so easy venue before seeing it in person and i would have without! Rich wood work and ambiance so easy team has reached the acme of culinary brilliance redefining! Was crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost Union Trust for making our day and night along i cant end this mentioning.

Ss Marine Shark Passenger List, Woman Found Dead In Wilkinsburg, City Cow Jalapeno Squeeze Cheese, Child Endangerment Charges Louisiana, Southcoasttoday New Bedford Obituaries, Articles C

crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost