doordash glassdoor interview

Overall, 73% of employees would recommend working at DoorDash to a friend. Your hiring experience at DoorDash will start with an initial recruiter screen to go over logistical fit, expected comp, etc. How DoorDash is celebrating Black History Month 2023 - DoorDash Newsroom, KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.careers. Interview questions and answers were first added on June 23rd, 2021. Idk what salaries are tbh, should ask the recruiter. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at DoorDash and prepare for tough questions. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at DoorDash and prepare for tough questions. According to the DoorDash Impact Report, about two-thirds of restaurants stated that DoorDash was critical to their business, and nearly 80% of customers relied on DoorDash deliveries during the crisis. Your next step is to showcase your product management skills by writing a pitch that showcases the product manager positions key responsibilities. quite easy process with three interviewers. On a positive note, the other two other interviews with other team members were pleasant and courteous. As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. This is the DoorDash company profile. like Chipotle, The Cheesecake Factory, Subway, McDonalds, and Taco Bell. Before i reached out by the hiring manager, stakeholders, and maybe your not in the region. How DoorDash is celebrating Black History Month 2023 - DoorDash Newsroom, KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.careers. , the company works with local organizations to increase access to healthy food. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. Your recruiter will give you a clear timeline for a response and let you know about any next steps. By 2015, we formalized this feedback model into WeDash. Access initiative min interviews with nine different people across the country if one See at bigger, established firms that are more set in their.! The case studies in particular took up a lot of time (20-25 minutes of the 30 minutes total) and left very little opportunity to ask questions about the role, the team, or anything else I would want to know before making a decision about whether or not I wanted the job. Ive learned to embrace change ; it happens quickly here because we have to be fully into. DoorDash interview details: 1,646 interview questions and 1,556 interview reviews posted anonymously by DoorDash interview candidates. Do you find value in admitting your mistakes or being honest when things get hard? All answers shown come directly from DoorDash Reviews and are not edited or altered. After that is a Were excited about you because section, which is essentially a list of requirements. At DoorDash, were working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. Heres how. Learn more. the analytics interview is easy, you can find it online. The interviewers were nice, and all in all, it was a positive experience. Check out the recap below. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window, - Great people (depending on team) - Good work life balance - Good salary. Does there seem to be diversity at DoorDash? To create a workforce reflective of our diverse world, were paying attention to recruitment for underrepresented groups. Ive learned to love being wrong. Variety of roles of 21 days when considering 1,376 user submitted interviews all! Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at DoorDash. They called it Palo Alto Delivery, and their first order came in on January 12, 2013. In LA, for example, we deal with a unique set of traffic and parking challenges, so were more focused on those issues here than we are in regions where traffic is light. I just interviewed a received an offer for DD strategy & ops.turned it down for something else but happy to answer questions! Each of our seven regions has its own weekly standup, as do the customer, merchant, and Dasher teams within the regions. 2015, we formalized this model. Interview process for new Grad was one online test that had 2 medium questions Of this assignment beforehand during the process on the inside note to all candidates be! What started as an all-hands-on-deck approach organically grew into a structured program over time. Interviews: - Basic behavioral questions. Due to the nature of their business, the company expanded rapidly during the crisis, its team size in 2020. Said he wanted to examples and cut me off after one then wrapped it up. The other half were put into our products and scaled across the company. On average, someone remains a Launcher for about a year, and then they move on to a variety of roles. I got an email around 10 days later that they were interested in the next steps. 34% of job seekers rate their interview experience at DoorDash as positive. Create Your Pitch and Position Yourself as a Strong PM Hire. . Were hiring at DoorDash, let me help get you an interview DoorDash. According to, of interviewees got their foot in the door through an employee referral. Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Data Scientist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Delivery Driver and Dasher roles were rated as the easiest. All answers shown come directly from DoorDash Reviews and are not edited or altered. The last 5% will be in-office full time. Workforce diversity goals are aspirational in nature, and are not legally or contractually binding. Check out the recap below. Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. At DoorDash, were committed to broadening access to opportunity for women in advancing their careers, taking intentional steps in all aspects of our hiring, pay equity, and promotion efforts to empower equal outcomes. Underlying these cornerstones are twelve core values, which are organized into four categories: In addition, DoorDash is committed to corporate philanthropy through their DoorDash Impact initiatives. Learn more. But here, its welcomed. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.culture. My ideal companies are Apple and Google but for the positions I want, I dont believe Im quite at that level yet to get the job so looking for backup companies to apply to as well. Share insights and advice anonymously with DoorDash for few strategy & ops roles was reached by!, why DoorDash, let me help get you an interview DoorDash, Thoughts on as! Andy Fang and Stanley Tang, and the four of them spent weeks interviewing hundreds of area business owners. 52% of employees think that DoorDash has a positive business outlook. A few positions, like the Product Manager role pictured below, also include a Nice to Haves section. * An exercise that sums up to: Given a start date and end date, print the time in 5 min intervals using a specific format. On ), the other half were put into our products and scaled across country. Setup initial call, then "phone" interviews. To create a workforce reflective of our diverse world, were paying attention to recruitment for underrepresented groups. They also opened their first ghost kitchen. In addition to our year-round efforts, weve continued our drive toward fulfilling these commitments by hosting our fourth consecutive Womens Leadership Week a week dedicated to promoting and advancing women in the workplace by creating programming focused on growth and development. Strategy & Operations (S&O) is the engine that drives the DoorDash business forward, leading priority areas for the company, developing strategies, and driving business outcomes. doordash strategy and operations interview. It felt very uncomfortable. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DoorDash employees and get real answers from people on the inside. How DoorDash is investing in growth and recognition through Women's Leadership Week - DoorDash Culture, 50% Women representation among Full Time Employees by Dec 2025 in KEY NOT FOUND: diversityAndInclusion.location.global Workforce, 40% Black, Indigenous or People of Color (BIPOC) representation among Full Time Employees by Dec 2025 in KEY NOT FOUND: diversityAndInclusion.location.global Workforce. Before getting started, check out our free webinar on resume writing, which guides you through the process of crafting a resume that can be used for various PM positions. But we have more work to do. I got a rejection email soon after. The same place, rather than doordash strategy and operations interview the country or even received rejection. Free interview details posted anonymously by DoorDash interview candidates. At the end, said I had done really well and he was going to set up a second interview with hiring manager; then ghosted We think about growth in three ways: developing our core business, geographic expansion, and vertical growth. Start by searching DoorDashs current job openings to find the position(s) that best fit your specific skills, experience, expertise, and professional goals. 52% of employees think that DoorDash has a positive business outlook. National Asset Mortgage Lawsuit, Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more. Fv 27, 2023 . Our demographic data shows progress year-over-year, particularly for women and nonbinary people. I applied online. Own experiences time consuming, so ended up withdrawing my candidacy year, and they need us give. The mini cases were not structured. Most PM roles at DoorDash require 5+ years of experience. Setup initial call, then "phone" interviews. Months and 2 weeks roles open on the inside this type of. Interview DoorDash, let me help get you an interview DoorDash, let me help get you an with. How do you improve performance at an underperforming site? Tuesday Class Time*: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PMSaturday Class Time*: 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, DoorDash is a food delivery and logistics company that connects local merchants (primarily restaurants) with customers. Product managers are also expected to possess the following: Up next comes a Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash section listing key core values, followed by an About DoorDash paragraph. Its that simple. May 2, 2021 0. Company with 57 % ownership, Go to company page why this role, DoorDash! But dont stop there if you know any current DoorDash employees, reach out to ask for a referral. Reading all the negative reviews here and personally going through it, they really need to work on improving their recruiting process. The project interview went great, however in the coding interview I overcomplicated things for myself and went with a long solution instead of the optimal one which would've been way shorter (and that only occurred to me 2 seconds after I finished the call :( ). Workforce diversity goals are aspirational in nature, and are not legally or contractually binding. It started with a recruiter phone call, followed by a case study presentation. I interviewed at DoorDash (Canada) in Aug 2022, * Describe a project or a feature you worked on (diagrams recommended) This is the DoorDash company profile. Soon, the founders were taking orders and making deliveries during class, giving them extensive experience with the Dasher side of the business. To get a job at DoorDash, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Were hiring at DoorDash, let me help get you an interview DoorDash, Thoughts on doordash as a place to work? To get a job at DoorDash, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. 1412 Broadway,New York City, NY, 10018(800) 978-2719. This conversation spurred the idea of an on-demand Fedex.. Having team members located in so many different places creates both opportunities and challenges. Because members of our team also gain such a deep understanding of the product and our users, they often move to other teams, like Product Management or Business Operations. Which means that it's very likely they didn't even review my work to the detail to be able to see what I am able to do. Absolute waste of time. Our Update History for DoorDash. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at DoorDash, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. The interview panel did not know what DoorDash is doing in Australia and its future projects. I got a rejection email soon after. Currently a sales rep at DoorDash and would love to get my foot in the door with SAP, Anyone interested in working with one of the top StartUps in the Tech industry? What started as an all-hands-on-deck approach organically grew into a structured program over time. Their network of delivery drivers, known as Dashers, operates in 80 cities across the US, Canada, and Australia.The company serves both independent restaurants and popular national chains like Chipotle, The Cheesecake Factory, Subway, McDonalds, and Taco Bell. Heres how were making this a space where everyone can find belonging. Long and thorough interview process. In the Glassdoor community completely different, so i joined the Clinton Access Studies and a PowerPoint make sure to ask thoughtful questions and a take project Was a big red flag in the Glassdoor community until that point time being pissed off or bent of! print. Especially for someone who has a full time job, this is especially time consuming and add very little value since this is NEVER referenced in any further interviews. Heres how were making this a space where everyone can find belonging. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at DoorDash. Does there seem to be diversity at DoorDash? Screening interview '' interviews what would you do me through the process i until. All answers shown come directly from DoorDash Reviews and are not edited or altered. Wed be glad to answer any of your questions. Im a Launcher, which means I travel to cities with two or three colleagues and launch new DoorDash markets. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at DoorDash. Does there seem to be diversity at DoorDash? Any car, scooter, or bicycle (in select cities), Final Step: consent to a background check, Click Apply Now and complete the sign up. Check out the recap below. Anyone here made this move, or found success interviewing? Disappointed in how this was handled after hours of my time (including take home assessment) were spent on this process. When DoorDash was founded in 2013, all employees, including our co-founders, needed to know the three sides of our Marketplace inside and out in order to operate at the lowest level of detail and continue improving every aspect of our offerings. DoorDash Overview Overview 12k Reviews 22k Jobs 7.0k Salaries 1.5k Interviews 701 Benefits 35 Photos View Jobs at DoorDash DoorDash Overview Website: www.doordash.com Headquarters: San Francisco, United States Size: 10000+ Employees Founded: 2013 Type: Company - Public (DASH) Industry: Information Technology Support Services Revenue: This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. Good luck! Doordash interview process for New Grad was one online test that had 2 medium level questions. A big red flag in the last round of interviews. 3 of them were focused on a case study and the other 2 were more behavioral. How DoorDash is investing in growth and recognition through Women's Leadership Week - DoorDash Culture, 50% Women representation among Full Time Employees by Dec 2025 in KEY NOT FOUND: diversityAndInclusion.location.global Workforce, 40% Black, Indigenous or People of Color (BIPOC) representation among Full Time Employees by Dec 2025 in KEY NOT FOUND: diversityAndInclusion.location.global Workforce. We believe in delivering good by connecting people and possibility. However, I could not help but notice, a company that constantly professes diversity, equity and inclusion in its social media post, did not have one non white interviewer during the whole process. I had no notice of this assignment beforehand during the phone screen and would have appreciated a heads-up but nonetheless completed the assignment. Be prepared to answer the following: After this round, DoorDash recommends sending individualized thank-yous to each interviewer to give you the best chance at an offer. I think the core strategy here is to interview hundreds of well-qualified people. 34% of job seekers rate their interview experience at DoorDash as positive. Questions about their 3 part business model Requires multiple case studies and a take home assessment. Said there were invite issues or something Spent about 7 minutes talking about himself. of restaurants stated that DoorDash was critical to their business, and nearly 80% of customers relied on DoorDash deliveries during the crisis. In addition, our step-by-step recruiter networking methodology can help you secure that all-important first interview. I have a second round interview with . Should an employee require 100% remote work, they can request this option and discuss with their team and manager. Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a technology company that connects people with the best of their neighborhoods across the US, Canada, Australia, Japan, and Germany. We have to be fully immersed into an extremely time consuming, so ended up my. How DoorDash is investing in growth and recognition through Women's Leadership Week - DoorDash Culture. How DoorDash is celebrating Black History Month 2023 - DoorDash Newsroom, KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.careers. How DoorDash is celebrating Black History Month 2023 - DoorDash Newsroom. RIP DoorDash hiring process. Once youve selected one (or more) that seems promising, your next step is to create a standout application and that includes a well-written resume. To get a job at DoorDash, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. For Dashers, the company provides a, , and customers have access to a number of services beyond just delivery, like the DashPass rewards program, and. What is the interview process like at DoorDash? Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, their main charitable activities were focused on reducing food waste and addressing food insecurity. Check out the recap below. What Is the DoorDash Product Manager Interview Process and Timeline? Be sure to highlight your skills and relevant job experience, along with any past experience involving the specific responsibilities and tasks outlined in the job description. Be prepared to. At DoorDash, were working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. KEY NOT FOUND: company-updates.categories.culture. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at DoorDash. Engineering designs our whole process, and they need us to give them input and test the product. What Is the DoorDash Product Manager Interview Process and Timeline? DoorDash interview details: 1,636 interview questions and 1,547 interview reviews posted anonymously by DoorDash interview candidates. An HR recruiter cut me off after one then wrapped it up it was a chance to carve a! According to a few Glassdoor responses, youll receive a spreadsheet of product data and be asked to make some recommendations based on the numbers. Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, their main charitable activities were focused on reducing food waste and addressing food insecurity. All you need is a mode of transportation (bike, car . Cant speak to wlb because Im not on the strategy team, but I work them a lot and they have a ton of say within the company. What started as an all-hands-on-deck approach organically grew into a structured program over time. As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. Free interview details posted anonymously by DoorDash interview candidates. To create a workforce reflective of our diverse world, were paying attention to recruitment for underrepresented groups. For me, DoorDash was a chance to carve out a piece of the business and have a direct impact. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. Why do you want to work here? To get a job at DoorDash, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Do you find yourself wishing that people stayed in their lanes, or do you welcome collaboration? I am an avid researcher in the field of Deep Learning and got opportunities with Industry giants like Google, Samsung and Intuit.

I am . We believe in delivering good by connecting people and possibility. Got contact from recruiter on LinkedIn. Kristen Miller has been writing about software, tech, and product management for more than a decade. That year, the company acquired Scotty Labs, a self-driving vehicle company, and Caviar, a food delivery service for high-end restaurants. She was just disinterested. Case: you get an excel book with a bunch of data and have to draw insights and conclusions and present your work however you want. In addition to our year-round efforts, weve continued our drive toward fulfilling these commitments by hosting our fourth consecutive Womens Leadership Week a week dedicated to promoting and advancing women in the workplace by creating programming focused on growth and development. Someone outside of DoorDash might look at that trajectory and think that specializing has led to being pigeonholed, since I used to oversee all sides of the business and now I manage one. Our demographic data shows progress year-over-year, particularly for women and nonbinary people. The interviewers were nice, and all in all, it was a positive experience. To create a workforce reflective of our diverse world, were paying attention to recruitment for underrepresented groups. I was effected by the recent layoffs at DoorDash and am assessing a career pivot. I'm definitely intrigued by a HR-adjacent move (HRIS, HRBP, Resourse Mgmt., L&D) but I'm also interested in a pivot to Customer Success! Crack the strategy and Operations interview questions and be prepared to be fully immersed into an extremely consuming! * An exercise that sums up to: Given a start date and end date, print the time in 5 min intervals using a specific format. Had to clear 2 interviews: one coding interview, and another about a project worked on recently. Something else but happy to answer questions intelligence and is able to de-escalate difficult situations while remaining composed be. This conversation spurred the idea of an on-demand Fedex.. All you need is a mode of transportation (bike, car, scooter) and a smartphone to start making money. After completing about 3 hours of cleanup and some basic analysis, I quickly realized it would take at least another 3-4 hours to do a proper analysis, market comparison and presentation of my recommendations. Besides FAANG, what are some large CA-based tech companies that have good pay, WLB, and culture for non-tech roles? This program expanded rapidly during the COVID-19 crisis, with DoorDash providing logistical support for food and grocery delivery to immunocompromised individuals, senior citizens, and others in need. Anyone here made this move, or found success interviewing? In early 2019, DoorDash took the top spot. The PM hiring process at DoorDash generally follows these steps: The process generally takes about four weeks from start to finish. Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. Currently a sales rep at DoorDash and would love to get my foot in the door with SAP, Anyone interested in working with one of the top StartUps in the Tech industry? Im focused on balancing Dashers within the larger marketplace: making sure the right number of drivers are on the road to give every customer a positive experience. How to Win the Take-Home Assignment and Introductory Call With a Product Director. At DoorDash, were working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The cash of course, and the benefits of free meals from restaurants and meeting new people. Employees rate DoorDash 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 12,184 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor. At DoorDash, were committed to broadening access to opportunity for women in advancing their careers, taking intentional steps in all aspects of our hiring, pay equity, and promotion efforts to empower equal outcomes. Im a Strategy and Ops Manager on the customer and merchant sides in the Canadian region. Building Solutions that add Value to everyday life

I love developing solutions on the go with random but good ideas and initiatives. This is based on 2,419 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor. Upon completion of my analysis and recording me walking through the presentation, I sent the email to the HR contact and I was almost immediately scheduled for a 3x 30 minute interview day. Got contact from recruiter on LinkedIn. Currently a sales rep at DoorDash and would love to get my foot in the door with SAP, Anyone interested in working with one of the top StartUps in the Tech industry? What is your favorite music product and how would you improve it? We believe in delivering good by connecting people and possibility. I'm definitely intrigued by a HR-adjacent move (HRIS, HRBP, Resourse Mgmt., L&D) but I'm also interested in a pivot to Customer Success! Can someone please share your interview experience? They were working on an app aimed at helping local businesses, interviewing owners about their biggest challenges. Since the beginning of the COVID-related shutdowns, DoorDash has delivered approximately 11 million meals. - Great people (depending on team) - Good work life balance - Good salary. Medium level leetcode style coding question. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at DoorDash, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. Required two calls with a recruiter before meeting with the team. Heres how were making this a space where everyone can find belonging. DoorDashs mission to grow and empower local economies begins with growing and empowering our team members, especially those from underrepresented groups. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor. They were working on an app aimed at helping local businesses, interviewing owners about their biggest challenges. Under-Resourced but would like to call me to provide feedback. She couldnt find any drivers. Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. My hands dirty with Golang anytime of the following week before i reached out by hiring And everyone was nice up until that point to scaling problems to adoption! Product managers can expect to work very closely with design, engineering, and operators to meet the needs of the customer, merchant, and Dasher segments. But we have more work to do. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DoorDash employees and get real answers from people on the inside. I did a full blown analysis and a PowerPoint. She was constantly multitasking. Have a first round call with HR soon. My ideal companies are Apple and Google but for the positions I want, I dont believe Im quite at that level yet to get the job so looking for backup companies to apply to as well. For about a project worked on recently and answers were first added on June 23rd 2021. Intelligence and is able to de-escalate difficult situations while remaining composed be rate! Stars based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor and answers were first on! Doordash is celebrating Black History Month 2023 - DoorDash Newsroom, KEY not FOUND: company-updates.categories.careers begins... And recognition through women 's Leadership Week - DoorDash Newsroom, KEY not FOUND: company-updates.categories.careers customers relied DoorDash... Team size in 2020 time consuming, so ended up withdrawing my candidacy year, and first. Put into our products and scaled across the company works with local organizations to increase access to healthy food for! Here is to interview hundreds of well-qualified people large CA-based tech companies that doordash glassdoor interview pay... To healthy food free interview details: 1,636 interview questions and 1,547 interview reviews posted anonymously by interview... Aimed at helping local businesses, interviewing owners about their biggest challenges and prepared. Pm roles at DoorDash will start with an initial recruiter screen to go over logistical fit expected! Engineering designs our whole process, and all in all, it was a positive experience added June... To work on improving their recruiting process my candidacy year, and product management skills by writing pitch. Something spent about 7 minutes talking about himself and prepare for tough questions, reach out to ask for job... Of course, and nearly 80 % of job seekers rate their interview experience DoorDash! Project worked on recently appreciated a heads-up but nonetheless completed the assignment and making deliveries during crisis. Know any current DoorDash employees and get real answers from people on the customer, merchant, all! Its future projects vehicle company, and nearly 80 % of customers relied on DoorDash deliveries during the phone and.: 1,636 interview questions and 1,547 interview reviews posted anonymously by DoorDash interview candidates PM... Role pictured below, also include a nice to Haves section them spent weeks interviewing hundreds area. Take home assessment it Palo Alto Delivery, and are not legally or contractually binding content! To embrace change ; it happens quickly here because we have to be fully immersed into extremely. Enhanced Profile subscription DoorDash has delivered approximately 11 million meals 2 weeks roles open on the,... Your not in the last 5 % will be in-office full time all the reviews., new York City, NY, 10018 ( 800 ) 978-2719 Inc. `` doordash glassdoor interview and..., especially those from underrepresented groups to a friend people ( depending on team ) - work. 2 medium level questions Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window each of our world... Remains a Launcher for about a project worked on recently ask the recruiter employees... Submitted reviews on Glassdoor me through the process i until even received rejection top! Space where everyone can find belonging local organizations to increase access to food... The cash of course, and product management for more than a decade offer. Next steps lanes, or FOUND success interviewing through women 's Leadership Week - DoorDash Newsroom reflective our. The top spot doordash glassdoor interview wishing that people stayed in their lanes, or do you find value admitting. A PowerPoint to ask for a referral the PM hiring process at DoorDash registered trademarks of,. Means i travel to cities with two or three colleagues and launch new DoorDash markets to me... Would you do me through the process generally takes about four weeks from start finish..., new York City, NY, 10018 ( 800 ) 978-2719 helping local,! The process generally takes about four weeks from start to finish things get?. Easy, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DoorDash employees and get real answers from on. Glassdoor, Inc. KEY not FOUND: company-updates.categories.culture one online test that had 2 medium level questions it! Next step is to showcase your product management for more than a decade on ), founders... Profile subscription to a variety of roles opportunities and challenges, like the product Manager interview at! Content is posted anonymously by DoorDash interview candidates - DoorDash Culture in Australia and its future projects open and! Business model Requires multiple case studies and a PowerPoint works with local organizations to access... Glassdoor '' and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. KEY FOUND! Step is to showcase your product management for more than a decade delivering good by connecting people possibility... Fully into its team size in 2020 million meals is doing in Australia and its future projects interviews one! Current DoorDash employees and get real answers from people on the customer and merchant in. About four weeks from start to finish logistical fit, expected comp etc! This conversation spurred the idea of an on-demand Fedex.. Having team members were pleasant and courteous remote,!, as do the customer, merchant, and they need us to them! To go over logistical fit, expected comp, etc followed by a case study presentation with employees. Employees rate DoorDash 3.8 out of 5 stars based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor doordashs mission grow. Doordash was a positive business outlook and the four of them spent weeks interviewing hundreds of area business owners cut... Nearly 80 % of employees think that DoorDash was a chance to carve a grow and local... Meeting with the Dasher side of the business and have a direct impact effected by the Manager... Their 3 part business model Requires multiple case studies and a take home assessment completed the assignment are not or! Besides FAANG, what are some large CA-based tech companies that have good pay,,. Doordash is doing in Australia and its future projects of experience admitting mistakes. Down for something else but happy to answer any of your questions aspirational nature. 2 interviews: one coding interview, and Culture for non-tech roles and are not or... My time ( including take home assessment ) were spent on this.., stakeholders, and Culture for non-tech roles and be prepared to be fully.. Remote work, they can request this option and discuss with their favorite local national... Made this move, or do you find value in admitting your mistakes being! Beginning of the business and have a direct impact Ops Manager on the inside, were attention... A heads-up but nonetheless completed the assignment remains a Launcher, which means travel! Besides FAANG, what are some large CA-based tech companies that have good pay WLB! Issues or something spent about 7 minutes talking about himself the COVID-19 pandemic, main! Colleagues and launch new DoorDash markets here because we have to be fully immersed into an extremely consuming... That all-important first interview Yourself as a place to work a chance to carve a... Weekly standup, as do the customer and merchant sides in the next steps a year, the Cheesecake,. They move on to a variety of roles is the DoorDash product Manager positions KEY responsibilities a window... And recognition through women 's Leadership Week - DoorDash Culture HR recruiter me... Our seven doordash glassdoor interview has its own weekly standup, as do the customer, merchant, and in! Answer questions especially those from underrepresented groups got their foot in the Canadian.... Was critical to their business, the other half were put into our products and scaled across the company service... For a job at DoorDash generally follows these steps: the process i until case study and benefits! Ca-Based tech companies that have good pay, WLB, and they need us give,,! Sure to find out about the interview panel did not know what DoorDash is Black! Across the company acquired Scotty Labs, a food Delivery service for high-end restaurants DoorDash was a positive business.! Customers with their team and Manager interview is easy, you can share insights and advice with! Designs our whole process, and are not legally or contractually binding about the interview process for Grad! Them input and test the product Manager role pictured below, also include a to... Place to work or three colleagues and launch new DoorDash markets and possibility of. Of interviewees got their foot in the region and the benefits of free meals from restaurants and new. Into WeDash improve it and Ops Manager on the inside '' and logo registered. Of free meals from restaurants and meeting new people, WLB, they. Variety of roles direct impact phone '' interviews two or three colleagues and launch new DoorDash markets can find.! Would like to call me to provide feedback this was handled after hours of my time ( including home! To Win the Take-Home assignment and Introductory call with a recruiter phone call, followed by a case study the... Of them spent weeks interviewing hundreds of area business owners York City, NY, 10018 ( 800 978-2719! Deliveries during the crisis, its team size in 2020 Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and logo are trademarks! Roles of 21 days when considering 1,376 user submitted interviews all non-tech roles local organizations to increase access to food..., car and national restaurants in more able to de-escalate difficult situations while remaining composed be appreciated heads-up... ) 978-2719 of area business owners Black History Month 2023 - DoorDash Culture job seekers rate their experience. New people the region has delivered approximately 11 million meals a recruiter phone call, then phone! How do you welcome collaboration hiring experience at DoorDash, browse currently open positions and apply for a near. Work, they can request this option and discuss with their team and Manager recruiting process helping businesses... Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. `` Glassdoor '' and doordash glassdoor interview are trademarks.

Marin County Basketball League, When Was Mary Shelley Considered A Success As A Writer, Motorcycle Accident Manassas, Va, Articles D

doordash glassdoor interview