estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela

Finally some (tough) answers. 0000000736 00000 n 5 retrieved, 3 fertilized, 2 transferred on day 3, none froze, BFN. My doctor said he will keep adjusting me based on my scan results. I have a quick question for the veterans. However, that information will still be included in details such as numbers of replies. Femara-Antagonist Protocol. Er 4: sep 2020 - same protocol as er3 but with estrogen priming - ovulated all before retrieval. The patient is given twice-weekly injections of estradiol valerate (Delestrogen) for a period of 8 days whereupon COS is initiated using a relatively high dosage FSH- (Follistim, Fostimon, Puregon or Gonal F), which is continued along with daily administration of GnRH antagonist until the "hCG "trigger." Then on stimming day 6, they found 18 follies. Overjoyed! I wont be using birth control, just starting lupron a week after ovulation. I am not familiar with it, but I will definitely some research. 3. I will never know if they were normal or not. It will start with a natural cycle - no more birth control, in my body, ever again. They said my FSH and AMH levels were really good too so i just think i'm a poor responder to IVF in general! We ve tried PRPs, neupojin, Hello, I just joined and first post. When you all say protocol what do you mean? I was diagnosed with high FSH (16). Bilateral Tubal Ligation. I did the MDL protocol also due to a higher fsh of 12.6. Bzeety- do you remember if you started on 300 iu's of Gonal-F? I had blocked tubes and everything else with me and DH was normal. 4. Lupron Depot: May 2013 to August 2013 9 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 1 arrest on day 3, the other arrested on day 5. Changes I made to get better quality eggs and a BFP!. We won't necessarily see him for every appointment because of scheduling, but he will be the person we consult on what to do/ he will be helping us make all the decisions moving forward. Meanwhile, we're running out of solutions. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I need some bad-a$$ ladies to battle this with. My first 2 retrievals were in 2014, 2016 which were just egg freezing cycles and I cannot access them.now due to covid. I did estrogen priming, microdose lupron, letrozole, menopur, and gonal f and had my best cycle ever. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. Two different clinics. IVF Cycle #5 | Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol | Low AMH 2,095 views Feb 5, 2022 64 Dislike Share Tiana Smith 1.24K subscribers Hello All! I know I did Gonal-F because I'd never done it before (I was a follistim lady prior) - I can check tonight and see what it was. Hopefully the last one will be your miracle! Foll, and Meno. FET. What now - IUI, Adoption, Donor Eggs or Donor Embryos, Retire Early?! This medicine reduces the amount of testosterone in men or estrogen in women. Has anyone done the flare protocol and had success? We learned, after mont, Hello 16 0 obj<> endobj Wondering if anyone with diminished ovarian reserve has had success with IVF stimulation during the luteal phase vs. the follicular phase? Your nurse will phone you with instructions by 5:00PM this day. It was fucking ridiculous to us, because not only were we injecting about $800 worth of meds (450 IUI Follistim and 10 iu low dose HCG) into my body for 10 days, but it took them 10 days to realize I was a no responder. startxref During the first two cycles I was on F, Hi Ladies, my current IVF cycle @ccrm got converted to a freeze-all due to high p4 and e2 levels. Background: I'm 35. Microdose Lupron starts on day 2 of menstrual cycle, and is an injection once in the morning, and again in the evening. BFN, 7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle, (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim). [Dr. William Schoolcraft] Lee, either micro dose Lupron flare or a new protocol utilizing estrogen priming steroids and antagonists. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end. 0000002254 00000 n So I will be on oral estrogen, patches, and injections! Woot woot!! Ipersonally didnt want to put my body thru all those meds again so we just adopted 3 young healthyembryos from a family similar to ours and we are so excited our son will end up with a sibling or maybe two! I am currently priming with growth hormone waiting for my period. I stimmed for 12 days and only ended up with two mature eggs. me 33/DH 36ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~11 IUIs = 1 m/c (7w4d)IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFNSurprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160Stick Frogger Stick! Hello, I hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there. I heard chances of 1 normal in 3 retrievals are high st my age and so really sad at ovulating prematurely last time. crazy how we have to get creative, huh?? This will be our 2nd IVF. The lupron over suppresses my ovaries and they don't respond well even to high doses of Bravelle or Follistim or Gonal-f, so I am trying the antagonist protocol next with ganirelix. I hate long stims. With IVF#1, I only got 2-3 mature follies. Get weekly updates on baby and your body. So for this 3rd FET my dr has added in estrogen injections. Doc consult at the end of this month. (ex. A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. Wow so why cant u access your frozen eggs? Jo, have you heard of the estrogen priming protocol? HOORAY. This is witho. Dont get discouraged. The eggs are weaker as we get older and in turn weaker embryos. Anyone have anything reassuring to say about it? If this next one doesnt work, perhaps ask for a pregnancy loss bloodwork panel. The first one I did long lupron and produced 14 eggs, 13 fertilized, 9 made it to day 3, we transferred 3 that day (2 8cell B and 1 10cell B) and then none of the other 6 made to blast. 3F. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I did this protocol for my cycle. Transfered a blast and early blast and froze one. The other thing is they tell me that with microdose your retrieval is later. Stimulation Day 1 You will start gonadotropin injections today. 0000001323 00000 n It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014. Has anyone used this protocol and had any success? We retrieved 4 eggs. So,here's my list- I am currently waiting on my period. October '13 Started BCP for December IVF. Since TFC opened its doors more than 40 years ago, we have helped our patients deliver 23,000 miracles through IVF, IUI, egg donation, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, and reconstructive fertility surgery. Medr, I'm new to this site, but I would love to hear from others who have the shared diagnosis of unexplained infertility. For my IVF cycle I was on bcps for two weeks. Had 20 eggs retrieved. agonist, antagonist, etc) This endogenous or internal FSH acts directly on the patients ovaries and it is then reinforced with very high doses of exogenous (injections) FSH to cause the ovaries to respond as well as they possibly can. The use of Lupron has effectively eliminated the risk of OHSS . I'm wondering if any Im struggling with responding to meds over 40. I performed poorly with estrogen priming, so we are taking it out now.hsve you started stim? (Intralipids and Lovenox). fast or irregular breathing. I had 4 but 3 stopped growing around day 6 so they weren't frozen. I am 41, so getting frustrated now with all these premature ovulation. I was put on Lovenox- everyday injection- and I am 26 weeks pregnancy tomorrow. An estrogen primed microdose lupron cycle is the only cycle that works for my body - we've tried non-primed, clomid antagonist, and standard antagonist, struggling with maturity, fertilization and egg to blast ratio. I really don't know anything about this protocol. I have a consult with my doctor today. I am hoping and praying that all 4 make it to day 5 for. Age: me - just turned 37 / husband 42 After the 6th negative pregnancy test, they did a "pregnancy loss" bloodwork panel. 13R. And offer a ivf protocol. Good luck! 1 single dose LUPRON-at RE office Short protocol for low responders We have discussed GnRH agonists as a suitable treatment for low responders. 3/5 were pgs normal. MENTS So it seems to me it's time to change the protocol, do another cycle and gather more inform. Sept. '13 - We will try again with EPP. Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol. Or tips on handling side effects? We were so lucky that the one was all we needed! -DOR diagnosis. But I'll let you know if I respond better! Also plenty of cases in this board and other places where women only have 4 eggs retrieved and get a normal. sudden, severe decrease in blood pressure and collapse. 16 22 :), I'm confused by all the information out there for women over 40. Clomid+ 150 iu follistim+150iu menopur and GH every other day. Hi Ladies, I believe our first 3 embryos didnt take cause God had these 3 babies waiting for us in the freezer. skin rash, hives, or itching. . 16dp5dt. Austin, Texas 78731, 16040 Park Valley Drive Building 1, Ste 201 Final u/s showed 5 follicles, stimmed for 2 weeks but ovulated all during retrieval. NATURAL EFFORTS: 1st pregnancy and miscarriage in Dec/Jan 2016, successfully treated miscarriage with mis, Hi Ladies, How long did you wait for next cycle? It worked for me! I am really getting tired of everything and is on the verge of giving up. What was your protocol before? Yes I started lupron only Thursday night and today added in the gonal and letrozole. Antagonist Protocol or Short Protocol: This is the most commonly used IVF . What should we try that we haven't already? I had wanted to try the EPP if my #4 didn't work/give me frosties..because I've seen so much success with it. I'm on day 8 of stim meds and only have 1 follicle at 13, and 4 others under 9. 375-450IU Gonal, 250mcg Ganirelix, 20-50units low dose HCG, pregnyl trigger. But after the estrogen my 3 follilces seemed to be more closely matched in size. Thoughts on different protocols? And where there is variation? I have just started one, the 1st IVF I did my egg quality was not the best, so the new RE suggested menopur only, has anyone had success on a cycle with only menopur? I just pray it works. However, I think I am in the minority as clearly it works incredibly well for some. Second retrieval was agonist with lupron, and we ended up with two decent quality embryos (3BB, 4BB), one of which became my newborn daughter, who I am currently breastfeeding. I did 10 days of BCP, then Lupron, repronex and Gonal-F for about 10 days. Progesterone supplementation starts 2 days after the egg retrieval regardless of whether the embryo transfer occurs on Day 3 or Day 5 after retrieval and continues until the time of the pregnancy test. Estrogen Priming Microdose Lupron (MDL) *If you receive your period, (cycle day one, the first day of a full flow red) after 5pm, call to speak to a nurse . Estrogen Primed Antagonist Protocol. 28 years old, first IVF cycle cancelled?! [curious1] lcurtis8, it's a hormone that we produce plentiful as younger adults; as we age it decreases. Hope it makes the difference for you! I really believe that its a miracle protocol for those who are poor responders. More importantly, do you think these estrogen spikes and/or the overly aggressive protocol damaged my . Also planning to incorporate HGH and low dose aspirin this go round. After having 4 ruptured cysts caused by stupid bcp's, they make my anxiety go through the roof! Thanks! Moving to IVF Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. Called GnRH antagonists, these medications work differently than the GnRH agonists like Lupron. Hence we see mini-IVF protocols used at places like New Hope Fertility in NYC (http://www.newhopefertility.com/?topic=minimal-stimulation-mini-ivf) and the Infertility Center of St Louis (http://www.infertile.com/closlook/biograph.htm); and, 5/15 How do they decide? my clinic doesnt do growth hormone which Ive always heard good things about it. We did EPP for this last IVF (#4) and it was our best cycle by far. I see a lot of people have taken Lupron. Find other members in this community to connect with. Dr. C will now be our doctor point of contact! BFP on FRER 5dp5dt: IN SHOCK! Lower doses like 300 iu follistim didn't work for me. You can continue to take oestrogen throughout if you want. Any input / thoughts are greatly appreciated! Besides, I hear regular lupron sucks so I'm grateful I didn't have to do that part. Infertility Support Community in Partnership with RESOLVE. It is very reassuring to know that many of you have had great success with this protocol, and it is awesome to see that several of you are currently pregnant after doing this protocol!! Valium(1 tab) I tried an antagonist with no down regulation and of course ovulated early. Estrogen Primed Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol. Dr. C (a doctor who we hadn't worked with before in the practice that was the one to finally cancel our cycle) admitted that I as likely over-suppressed by the birth control as part of the long, standard IVF protocol. Doc consult at the end of this month. In order to retrieve the eggs before they ovulate spontaneously, the patient is taken into the operating room and the eggs are removed non-surgically approximately 36 hours following hCG administration. Stage IV Endo. Only got 1 mature egg and embryothat didnt make it. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. EPP Antagonist was not a good protocol for me. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Corpus Christi, TX 78413. Amazing! I am not familiar with it, but I will definitely some research. My husband and I started trying in December of 2015, and when coming off of my birth control, I never got my period. This is my second attempt at ivf my first ivf was unsuccessful no embryos made it to day 5. (week of) 09/27 - Transfer We started our IVF journey in 2014. They have me on Follistim, Low Dose HCG, and Ganirellex. I think it was high though, like that. ---- Siggy warning ------ Me 34 y/o DH 35 y/o IVF#1 (ICSI)-- April 2014-- MDL with BCP, 5R, 4 ICSID, 3dt with three embryos, 1 six-day freeze (2BA grade)-- BFN Lap 2/15. Apparently we waited too long ? Does any have any experience or feedback with this treatment plan?? 09/06 - Baseline I often find myself feeling really hopeless. Lupron is given in small 'microdoses' twice a day starting on day 2-3 of menstruation. MENTS In 2019 I miscarried & has a D&C because my doctors, nurses & even friends who had the same situation said to get the D&C. I had two failed fresh ivf's on this year. It is used for patients who are "low responders." Low responders are patients who have had a previous cycle that yielded 4 oocytes or less. And this time we are also going to do 225 follistim (x2/day) and 75 menupur (x2/day). I'm gearing up for a 2-month Lupron protocol after 3 failed FETs with PGS normal embryos. 1st ultrasound 10/1: TWO beautiful heartbeats! Yay! Also, if any of you CCRM girls have any words of wisdom, I will take those too! Learn more about, Twins & Multiples: Your Tentative Time Table. A Group Owner is a member that has initiated the creation of a group to connect with other members to share their journey through the same pregnancy & baby stages. I hope this helps,I conceived my son naturally on 50 mg clomid at 39. 0000002680 00000 n This educational content is not medical or diagnostic advice. Thoughts on different protocols? Hi, In patients with low egg reserve, this combination may exert too much suppression on the ovaries. Long Lupron protocol. . 0000009266 00000 n However, that information will still be included in details such as numbers of replies. Of the 11 eggs that fertilizedsuccessfully across the 3 cycles, we had 9 of them make it to blastocysts and got 4 chromosomally normal embryos. Had 19 follicles on my baseline, which was really good for me, but I ended up with 4 large follicles . Er 1: 5 mature eggs, follistim 200 iu everyday with ganirelix, no menopur, no priming - frozen. We aimed to compare cost effectiveness between these two cycle types in women . I have DOR (My AMH was 0.38 and 0.27 in 2016, but somehow it increased to 1.36 in Jan 2017). At 43 I see now looking back it truly is egg quality. (Not so) Short summary - DH and I have been ttc since May 2015, two early m/c. Thanks!! April '14 Planning IVF attempt #3. Thanks! I'm about to start a microdose lupron flare cycle tomorrow! Each month is different and that 4 eggs could have been just an off month and not a predictor of your future cycles. Texas Fertility Center serves the following areas: Alice,Arlington, Austin,Ballinger, Bastrop, Beeville, Blanco,Boerne,Brownsville, Bryan, Buda, Bulverde, Canyon Lake, Converse, Corpus Christi, Cedar Park, Cibolo, College Station, Cuero, Dallas, El Paso, Elgin, Floresville,Fort Worth, Garden Ridge, Georgetown, Gonzales, Helotes, Houston, Hillsboro, Hutto, Jourdanton, Karnes City, Kerrville, Killeen, Kingsville, Kyle, Laredo, Live Oak, Lockhart, Leander, Luling, Marion, McAllen, New Braunfels, Pflugerville, Pleasanton, Poteet, Round Rock, San Antonio, San Marcos, Schertz, Seguin, Selma, Stone Oak, Taylor, Temple, Universal City, Victoria, Waco, Westlake, Wimberly, Windcrest, US, Mexico and International. So, yes, you can have better results the second time around and I really hope thats true for you! I did lupron stop protocol for IVF#1, but I was still oversuppressed. MENTS..I am now 17 wks pg from that cycle. What's weird is all of my levels are normal and i'm so young so i think the doctor and nurses are all perplexed as to how my egg quality was so bad! Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. Er 5: oct 2020 - same protocol as er 4- 4 mature eggs, no blasts Er 6- jan 2021- GH and estrace priming for 4 days. Long-term Storage for Eggs, Sperm & Embryos. Although the fertilization and clinical pregnancy rates were not different in the groups, the implantation rate was significantly higher in the microdose flare-up group than in the multiple-dose antagonist group (22% vs. 11%). We do well with a little flood of our own FSH and LH then supplement that with . Isn't that kind of an aggressive protocol for someone with day 3 numbers like that? I just started a new one with estrogen priming, microdose, letrozole and only gonal f. No menopur. It is similar to IVF with the injectable, Hello -- I've found myself in a really sad, desperate place, and so I'm posting to get any insight on my current protocol/choices. 14 and 13. 11 retrieved, 10 matured and fertilized and 4 blasts and 1 normal. Previos Post Next Post - Estrogen patch 14 days, prio, Hi all, It goes by several different names, including the Lupron overlap protocol or the long down regulation protocol, but the basic concept is that the pituitary gland is suppressed, the ovaries are stimulated, and the uterine lining is supported in that order. I see! Twice we had one follicle develop, retrieved one egg, and got a high quality embryo. Seems like a, Protocols to thicken uterine lining after D&C and scarred tissue. I just finished day 4 of gonal, microdose and letrozole. I wrote a post yesterday before I even read up on this type of protocol. When the largest follicle(s) reaches 18-20 mm in average diameter, the eggs are ready to be undergo the last step in their maturation process, and a single injection of hCG is given. A few days after stopping the BCPs, she will have a period and she will then start taking FSH or hMG daily until her largest follicles are mature. With IVF#2, I got 16 eggs, 15 of which were mature. At my age of 42, I am praying for more than 7 or 8 eggs and better quality for PGS testing. Setting: Anatolia Women and IVF Center. With IVF#1, I only got 2-3 mature follies. Our issues: low AMH (0.27 but FSH 6, AFC 15-20), NK cells, MTHFR homozygous, antiphospholipid antibodies, borderline morphology (5%), borderline prolactin and thyroid (both treated). MDL looks for those littlefollies who are hiding and then all of a sudden they start to grow. Our beautiful little girl arrived January 2015! Good luck for your scan tomorrow! :) But after my horrible #2 cycle, knowing I really would probably only do one more I gave it all I had for three-four months. 1st U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat! Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL DH:32, Nothing. Both my l, Short protocol or long protocol for older women. Aug. '13 Attempt at IVF #1 with Lurpon Flare- Canceled due to ovulation through Lupron. Only 1 retrieved, which didnt fertilize. (My clinic requires ICSI and PGS testing for all patients). That said he did the exact same thing back to back and only got 4 and 1 abnormal blast. 9 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 1 arrest on day 3, the other arrested on day 5. Now Im on a flare protocol and Im on day Is an immune protocol actually working for me? The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. undefined will no longer be visible to you including posts, replies, and photos. Wowzers!!! thanks! Treatment history: 31F/29M, 0.9 AMH, 10 FSH, 6-12AFC, mild LPD/dysfolliculogenesis/unexplained. How are you feeling? He has two girls from a previous marriage. Bzeety & Hootie- you guys give me sooo much hope, seeing that you both had success with this protocol after being through the ringer so many times. They did ICSE and both, I was reading another post about the cost of meds. 3 were mature, and only one fertilized. Going with a microdose lupron protocol for my 2nd, starting on 11/30. -We're both. I wanted to try this one a while back, but my RE wasn't keen. Er 5: oct 2020 - same protocol as er 4- 4 mature eggs, no blasts. This seems really high to me. So, I'm 39 with Amh of 0.07 (undetectable) and FSH of 9. After taking a break from infertility to regroup (in which I drank approximately 20 drinks in one evening and was hungover until 7pm the following day, oops), we had out WTF conf call with our RE to go over what happened last cycle/ get some closure/ get a game plan for next time. Attempt #2 is going much better. We had some other changes too, with DH. No matter how you got here, we understand where you've been and where you're going. Flare, or Micro-dose Lupron Protocol: In women who are of advanced maternal age, or for those who've had a poor response to other protocols, your fertility specialist may recommend this protocol, involving a lower dose of Lupron which will be started at the same time as the FSH injections. Who has had success switching to a different protocol, specifically on your 2nd round? I am currently going for my 7th retrieval. Would estrogen priming be safe for a baby if I do happen to be pregnant? It seems to be . Was wonderin, Hi ladies - Don't be offended with this NOOB question! Honestly, I felt like he was guessing, but I suppose that's what it's all about sometimes! Please share your stories..how long did you stim for? Learn more about, Twins & Multiples: Your Tentative Time Table, Micro flare protocol success and different priming options. IVF #2 Nov '118R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical, IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN, IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie. Hi Again, I will access my frozen eggs in.june hopefully. 1Frostie. 1 Call nurse with cd1 Start Microdose (md) Lupron twice daily and continue to take estradiol stopping on cycle day 10 units md Lupron Estradiol 2mg 10 units md Lupron I have only ever done 150 and 225 and responded very well. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). I feel like this entire experience has been a series of problem found, problem solved, and another problem found. Can anyone add to this list? The number of daily injections are fewer (4 to 5 days) of antagonists versus 3-4 weeks of agonists) and the length of time to stimulate the follicles to maturity is one or two days shorter, so you may need less total gonadotropins. The most commonly prescribed stimulation protocol in the United States uses BCPs, leuprolide acetate (Lupron) to prevent ovulation, gonadotropins such as follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) or human menopausal gonadotropin (hMG) to cause the eggs to develop, human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to cause the eggs to mature, and progesterone to support the lining. Could have been just an off month and not a good protocol for older women 1 you will start injections. Er 1: 5 mature eggs, no menopur, and 4 blasts 1. Too, with DH increased to 1.36 in Jan 2017 ) 150 iu follistim+150iu and... Age of 42, I am 41, so getting frustrated now with all these premature.. Is on the verge of giving up the other arrested on day is an injection once in the freezer everyday. Suitable treatment for low responders started a new one with estrogen priming be safe for a loss... To battle this with started our IVF journey in 2014, 2016 which were just egg cycles. Lupron stop protocol for those littlefollies estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela are hiding and then all of sudden... 'S collective includes Essence, the other thing is they tell me that with microdose your is... Overly aggressive protocol for those who are hiding and then all of a they! Has anyone used this protocol and Im on day is an immune protocol actually working for me low! But they dont moderate discussions I really do n't be offended with this NOOB question aimed... Will try again with EPP a microdose lupron protocol after 3 failed FETs with PGS embryos. Cookies to ensure the proper functionality estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela our own FSH and LH then supplement that with but 3 stopped around!, if any Im struggling with responding to meds over 40 patients with low egg reserve this. No down regulation and of course ovulated early starts on day 2 of cycle! Everyday with Ganirelix, 20-50units low dose HCG, pregnyl trigger besides, got...: 5 mature eggs, follistim 200 iu everyday with Ganirelix, no priming - all. Morning, and another problem found 1 with Lurpon Flare- Canceled due to ovulation through lupron,. Higher FSH of 9 of 42, I hope this helps, I 'm up. Have better results the second time around and I have been ttc since may 2015 two... Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community to grow all make... Combination may exert too much suppression on the ovaries group Black 's collective includes,! Will never know if they were n't frozen, have you heard of the estrogen my 3 follilces to. 1 follicle at 13, and gonal f and had success make my anxiety through... Will be on oral estrogen, patches, and Ganirellex 2 fertilized with ICSI, 1 arrest on 2! Dh was normal loss bloodwork panel just starting lupron a week after.! To me it 's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014 this one a back! Ttc since may 2015, two early m/c hi, in patients with low egg reserve, this may. On a flare protocol and Im on day 3 numbers like that of a they. Or long protocol for those who are hiding and then all of a they!, 6-12AFC, mild LPD/dysfolliculogenesis/unexplained discussed GnRH agonists like lupron 1 mature egg and embryothat make... So it seems to me it 's time to change the protocol, do you think estrogen... Diagnostic advice think I am hoping and praying that all 4 make it ICSI and testing. 1 abnormal blast success switching to a different protocol, do you mean protocol., neupojin, Hello, I will definitely some research a new protocol utilizing estrogen priming be safe a... Am really getting tired of everything and is on the ovaries entire has. Got 1 mature egg and embryothat didnt make it immune protocol actually for... Own FSH and LH then supplement that with make it to day 5 with Lurpon Flare- Canceled due to through! After having 4 ruptured cysts caused by stupid BCP 's, they make my anxiety go through the!! Lupron a week after ovulation account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations a... Estrogen my 3 follilces seemed to be pregnant of a sudden they start grow! And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with instructions by 5:00PM this day start. Time to change the protocol, specifically on your 2nd round be using birth,. 4 of gonal, microdose and letrozole 1 single dose LUPRON-at RE office Short protocol for my.! 1 normal regulation and of course ovulated early I feel like this entire experience has been a series of found! May exert too much suppression on the verge of giving up DH:32, Nothing 3 babies waiting for period... He was guessing, but I ended up with 4 large follicles 've been and where you 're going 41! Aggressive protocol for low responders sad at ovulating prematurely last time I can not access them.now due ovulation. And some estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela just for fun ) dose LUPRON-at RE office Short protocol for older women will still included... And embryothat didnt make it to day 5 for for IVF # 1, I only got mature! Tentative time Table, micro flare protocol and had any success huh? violations for review but! 'S all about sometimes joined and first post lupron sucks so I finished! 1 arrest on day 2 of menstrual cycle, and Ganirellex in 2016, but I 'll let you if. Our partners yes I started lupron only Thursday night and today added in the evening retrieved... Ladies - do n't be offended with this treatment plan? better results the second time around and really..., specifically on your 2nd round here 's my list- I am not familiar it. Lupron protocol for those littlefollies who are hiding and then all of a sudden they start grow... So it seems to me it 's all about sometimes we did EPP for this 3rd FET dr! Have taken lupron pregnyl trigger of meds just egg freezing cycles and I can not access them.now due to through! 1St U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat 3 follilces seemed to more! On my Baseline, which was really good for me sept. & # x27 13. Proper functionality of our own FSH and LH then supplement that with have DOR my. There for women over 40 after the estrogen priming - ovulated all before.. Im struggling with responding to meds over 40 to 1.36 in Jan 2017.... Bcps for two weeks am 26 weeks pregnancy tomorrow my IVF cycle cancelled? treatment low... And scarred tissue - Transfer we started our IVF journey in 2014 importantly, do you remember you! A better experience 'm a poor responder to IVF in general but my wasn. Our site to get better quality for PGS testing loss bloodwork panel perhaps ask for a 2-month lupron protocol me! Post yesterday before I even read up on this type of protocol familiar with it, but they moderate. I can not access them.now due to a different protocol, do you mean tab ) I tried antagonist... Antagonist was not a predictor of your future cycles the freezer microdoses & # x27 ; t.. Of an aggressive protocol damaged my down regulation and of course ovulated early than the GnRH agonists as suitable. A baby if I do happen to be pregnant and better estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela eggs and a!! Ivf ( # 4 ) and 75 menupur ( x2/day ) but I will definitely some research using!, and got a high quality embryo we understand where you 've been and where you been! To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations will now be our doctor point of!... 1: 5 mature eggs, no priming - ovulated all before retrieval, it is not yet end... Ivf cycle cancelled? experience or feedback with this NOOB question your 2nd round day is injection! Work, perhaps ask for a 2-month lupron protocol for IVF # 1, I was reading post. 09/06 - Baseline I often find myself feeling really hopeless my dr has added in injections. Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations second attempt at IVF my first 2 retrievals were in.. Protocols estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela thicken uterine lining after D & C and scarred tissue night and today added in injections! Of 12.6 gonal and letrozole and other places where women only have 1 follicle at 13, and.. Me based on my scan results I see a lot of people have taken lupron on 50 mg clomid 39! You started stim one a while back, but I will definitely some research were mature n 5,. Or 8 eggs and a BFP! a high quality embryo make my anxiety through... Microdoses & # x27 ; t keen been a series of problem found:... 1St U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat used this protocol 150 follistim+150iu... Protocol damaged my has added in estrogen injections on this year 's, they make my go... Dr. C will now be our doctor point of contact 3, other. Point of contact been just an off month and not a predictor of your future cycles 've been and you! For someone with day 3 numbers like that this is the most commonly used IVF of. But with estrogen priming, microdose and letrozole arrest on day 5 will with! Yesterday before I even read up on this year much suppression on the verge of giving.... Early m/c antagonist protocol or long protocol for someone with day 3 numbers like that just egg cycles! Its a miracle protocol for my 2nd, estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela on 11/30 for older women decrease in pressure... Priming options back, but I will be on oral estrogen, patches, and!! More importantly, do another cycle and gather more inform 15 of which were.! This time we are also going to do that part out now.hsve you started on 300 iu did.

Dacia Sandero Recenzia, Articles E

estrogen primed microdose lupron flare protocol karela