greek orthodox prayers in greek language

Guide me to live Your will and not my own as I look to the future. We magnify you, the true Theotokos. In all my deeds and words guide my thoughts and feelings. But as the thief I confess to You: Lord, remember me in Your Kingdom. Teach me to treat all people who come to me throughout the day with peace of soul and with firm conviction that Your will governs all. Peace be with you all.People: And with Your spirit.Priest: The reading is from the Holy Gospel according to (Name). To You I give glory, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Help us to live according to Your commandments, through the prayers of Your all-pure Mother and all Your Saints. Penetrate our bodies with Your power and wrap our hearts with love in You, that we might always gaze upon You and be guided by Your eternal light. Help me to face and endure my difficulty with faith, courage and wisdom. French: Saint Dieu, Saint Fort, Saint Immortel, aie piti de nous. May the Eucharist sanctify, enlighten, strengthen and heal my soul and body and thus destroy my evil thoughts, intentions and prejudices. A person becomes one with the angels and unites with them in perpetual praise and longing for God."-St. Amen. Amen. This same Greek phrase, "Christos Anesti," is also the title of a traditional Orthodox Easter hymn sung during Easter services in celebration of Christ s glorious resurrection. . People: Amen. Amen. For You, Christ our God are compassionate and love mankind and to You we give glory with the Father and the Holy Spirit now and forever and ever. Lord, Your love endures forever; Do not turn away from the work of Your hands. Enable me to complete my assignments and to abound in every good work, for to You I give honor and glory. )Priest: Wisdom.Reader: The reading is from ________(the name of the book of the New Testament from which the Epistle reading is taken).Priest: Let us be attentive. Amen. English is the primary language of our Parish. Amen. Lord Jesus, You traveled with the two disciples after the resurrection and set their hearts on fire with Your grace. Receive my prayer as incense, my lifted hands as an evening sacrifice. For You are the source of healing and to You I give glory, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Fr. The experience provides the faithful significant content to listen to, watch, and read; in order to lead, grow, and inspire. As You have been well pleased to restore us to our bodily health, so do imbue our souls with all the heavenly graces, perseverance in good works, and prepare us by Your blessings in this life for the enjoyment of eternal happiness in the Life to come. Amen.Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Intercessory prayer can be done on behalf of both the living and the dead. Lord Jesus Christ, Who through your mercy, resurrected the only son of the widow in Nain; I pray to You in need and all alone, putting my hope in God and asking for help. People: My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my savior.More honorable than the Cherubim, and beyond compare more glorious than the Seraphim, without corruption you gave birth to God the Word. O Angel of Christ, holy guardian and protector of my soul and body, forgive me of everything I have done to offend you every day, and protect me from all influence and temptation of the evil one. Direct my will, teach me to pray, pray in me. Amen. Amen. I entreat You to forgive me all my transgressions and to cleanse me from all my sins. I pray to you to continue granting Your helping grace, that I may lead a life pleasing to You, that I may continually offer to You a sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Amen.We thank You Lord, Giver of all good things, for these Your gifts and all Your mercies, and we bless Your holy name forever. Blessed is God, who has mercy upon us and nourishes us from his bountiful gifts by his grace and love always, now and forever and to the ages of ages. Amen. Amen.Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Open my lips to praise You Holy Trinity: Holy, holy, holy are You, O God; through the prayers of the Theotokos, have mercy on me.Both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Amen. Amen.Glory to You, Christ our God, our hope, Glory to You! Amen. Master, pardon our transgressions. WebThe first Greek Orthodox Prayer Book for your Android device is a fact! Jesus my Lord, Who became man and graced us with the beauty of Your life and with the example of faith, purity and love; help me, I pray, to love You with all my mind, heart and soul, and to live according to Your teachings. Teach me Your will, for You are my God. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Your email address will not be published. Priest: Wisdom. Romanian: Sfinte Dumnezeule, Sfinte Tare, Sfinte Fr de moarte, Miluiete-ne pe noi. On the third day He rose according to the Scriptures. Tenderness springs forth from you, O Theotokos, make us worthy of compassion. )Master, Lord Jesus Christ our God, who patiently endured our sins and led us to this hour, at which You were hung on the life-giving Cross, who opened the way to Paradise for the penitent thief and destroyed death by Your death, have mercy on us Your sinful and unworthy servants. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Help me to see clearly my real needs which I do not see. Amen. O God, who hears what is spoken in secret and knows what is hidden in our hearts, make us worthy to be called your children, for you hear us when we call. He has pulled down the mighty from their throwns and raised up those who were low; he has filled the hungry with good things and the rich he has sent away empty.More honorable than the Cherubim, and beyond compare more glorious than the Seraphim, without corruption you gave birth to God the Word. You love me more than I know how to love. To You belong praise, song; and glory, to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Thank you God, for _______ . Churchgists.com covers prayers, spiritual meaning, bible verses and dreams interpretation. Priest: For Yours is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Those who seek the Lord shall praise Him; their hearts shall live forever. May our leaders be wise and just, and may they make decisions that will help us to prosper as a nation. Amen. Receive our prayer, You Who sit at the right hand of the Father, and have mercy on us. Priest: Lord, now let Your servant depart in peace, according to Your word. The future I put into Your hands, O Lord, and I follow You to a life in Christ. (3)Glory to the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit, both now and forever and to the ages of ages. "When I prayed I was new," wrote a great theologian of Christian antiquity, "but when I stopped praying I became old." Grant that they may worship You always with awe and love; praising, singing, and glorifying Your inexpressible goodness. . Unite us in the making and sharing of tools of peace against ignorance, poverty, disease and oppression. Almighty God, Who delivered Your people from the bondage of the adversary, and through Your Son cast down Satan like lightning, deliver me also from every influence of unclean spirits. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption, and direct them in the way of Salvation, through the goodness of Your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, and the prayers of His Holy Mother and the blessed saints. Amen.Each day I will bless You and praise Your name forever. Protect us from the evils of injustice, prejudice, exploitation, conflict and war. I have also omitted to do what Your holy law requires of me. Grant this to me, O Savior, and save me.Both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Glory to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, now and forever and to the ages of ages. The Archdiocese responds to the spiritual needs of the Greek Orthodox Christian Faithful through National Ministries, providing programs and services to your local parishes, Metropolises, and you. Classical (Eastern) Syriac: (qadd elh, qadd ln, Qadd l my, raem alayn). Alexander Leondis). Greek: , , , (Agios O Theos, Agios Eeskhiros, Agios Athanatos, eleison imas). John Chrysostom, "Prayer is a conversation directly with God, being always with God, having one's soul united with Him and one's mind inseparable. Amen. Examine and reveal to me my faults and sins. Lord, enlighten my mind and strengthen my body, that I may accomplish my task according to Your will. Modern Assyrian (Urmian Neo-Aramaic): (qadishat aloho, qadishat Haylthono, qadishat lo moyoutho, ethraHam alain). We ask you to bless our country and all of the people in it. And in Your awesome Second Coming make me, a sinner, worthy to stand at the right hand of Your glory; through the intercessions of Your pure Mother and of all Your Saints. Orthodox Prayers for Everyday is another adaptation of the Hours for use by the laity throughout the day. Fill me with the light of the Holy Spirit that I may be guarded against all snares of crafty demons. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. People: Amen.Holy God. Prayer is aliveness to God. I know, Lord, that I am a pilgrim on this earth, seeking the citizenship which is in heaven. Amen. Lord, in You have I taken refuge. Bless my soul and body, my words and deeds. as did the Archangel Gabriel, Chief Captain of the Bodiless Powers. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. . Holy Mighty. Receive our prayers as we offer them to you. Give me, Your servant, the spirit of prudence, humility, patience and love. Amen. People: Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will among all. O Lord, You who steadied the hand of Peter as he began to sink on the stormy sea, if you are with me, no one is against me. We magnify you, the true Theotokos. I believe Lord, that all trials of life are under Your care and that all things work for the good of those who love You. Guide, I pray, all the nations and their leaders in the ways of justice and peace. Pray with them by helping enumerate their blessings:Jesus loves my _______ . Your email address will not be published. Official Documents | Terms of Use | Copyright Sources. Lord, God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father who takes away the sin of the world, have mercy on us, You who take away the sins of the world. Light a candle and offer a prayer. We thank You for the day on which by Your heavenly blessing You joined us in the sacrament of marriage. Lord, may Your forgiveness, goodness and love be revealed in all of us, to Your praise and glory. Fill us also with the gift of Your Holy Spirit, that we may abound in every good work to the glory of Your name. Lord, who loves everyone, by Your great mercy, You have sent Your only son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, for the salvation of all, and by Your Holy Cross, have cancelled the debt of our sins and defeated the powers of darkness. Through the prayers of our holy Fathers, Lord Jesus Christ our God, have mercy on us and save us. (The priests reads the Gospel reading for the current day. Amen. O Lord God Jesus Christ, the Life and strength of all that put their hope in You, Whose mercies are numberless, and the treasury goodness that is infinite, we give thanks to You for the blessings which You have bestowed., and we humbly beseech You to continue Your goodness toward us. O You who fulfill our every need and complete everything we lack, grant me faith, courage, love and understanding of Your Will. Therefore, I pray to You, have mercy upon me, and forgive my transgressions, voluntary and involuntary, in word and deed, known and unknown. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lord Jesus Christ, my God, You have said, "Apart from me You can do nothing." Amen. Amen. I entreat You, Lord, help me always to do Your will. Lord, King, heavenly God, Father almighty; Lord, the Only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit. Latvian: Svtais Dievs, Svtais Spcgais, Svtais Nemirstgais, aplojies par mums. Prayer is the way to renewal and spiritual life. Grant that this trial may bring me closer to You for You are my rock and refuge, my comfort and hope, my delight and joy. . )Christ, the true Light, You enlighten and sanctify every man. My Lord and Savior, You became man and labored with Your hands until the time of Your ministry. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Amen. . Master, pardon our transgressions. WebA Pocket Prayer Book for Orthodox Christians [red paper cover]: "The Little Red Prayer Book" Jan 1, 1980. Reveal Your will to me every hour of the day. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.The hungry shall eat and shall be satisfied. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Amen. Pray unto God for me, O Holy Saint (Name), well-pleasing to God: for I turn to you, who are a speedy helper and intercessor for my soul. Blessed are You among women, and blessed is the fruit of Your womb, for You have borne the Savior of our souls. Holy God, visit and heal our infirmities for Thy name's sake. Finnish: Pyh Jumala, Pyh Vkev, Pyh Kuolematon, armahda meit. A very useful tool for the believer who wants to have access to prayers throughout the day. Holy Mighty. My Lord, you are all powerful, you are God, you are Father. 4752 State Rt. Amen. , +Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal: have mercy on us. Cleanse us from every stain of sin and save our souls, O Gracious Lord.Holy God. Blessed are You, Lord, teach me Your commandments. Bible Verses About Protecting The Environment, Bible Verses About Protecting The Innocent, Bible Verses About Protecting The Vulnerable, Bible Verses About Pretending To Be Someone Else, Bible Verses About Proclaiming The Word Of God, Bible Verses About Praying For Lost Souls, Bible Verses About Premarital Relationships, Bible Verses About Practicing What You Preach, Bible Verses About Praising God In Hard Times, Bible Verses About Praising God With Music, Bible Verses About Poverty And Homelessness, Bible Verses About Power In The Name Of Jesus, Bible Verses About Practice Makes Perfect, Bible Verses About Plagues In The Last Days KJV, Bible Verses About Plagues In The Last Days, Bible Verses About Physical Pain And Healing. (3)Glory to the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit, both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Daily Prayers for Orthodox Christians: The Synekdemos (English and Greek Edition) [Various Authors, N. Michael Vaporis] on Amazon.com. Prayers of Thanksgiving WebOrthodox Christians believe in the power of intercessory prayer, or praying for others. Priest: Let us be attentive. Bless my parents who have raised me up with the help of Your grace. Lord, I do not know what to ask of You. His kingdom shall have no end.And in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Creator of life,Who proceeds from the Father, Who together with theFather and the Son is worshipped and glorified, Whospoke through the prophets.In one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church.I confess one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.I look for the resurrection of the dead,and the life of the age to come.Amen. But now we beg You in Your abundant goodness; spare us, Lord, in Your great mercy and save us for the glory of Your Holy Name, for our days were spent in vain. We ask that you help us with our problems and difficulties, so that we can be freed from all the evil in our lives. Amen. I thank You, Lord our God, that again on this occasion You have opened my eyes to the light of Your wisdom. Pray in me. I put all my trust in You. He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and He suffered and was buried. WebAnother Prayer. Amen. Lord, have mercy. If one over the other is significantly easier to learn, I may go with that one first. Help me Lord to live a serious, good and godly life, praising You constantly and glorifying Your holy Name. (As you lie down to sleep say:) Lord, into Your hands I commend my soul and body. Bless our souls and bodies. Amen. How shall I, who am unworthy, enter into the splendor of Your saints? Blessed are You O Master, make me to understand Your commandments. WebPrayer is doxology, praise, thanksgiving, confession, supplication and intercession to God. Amen. Amen. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. This site has been made possible by a grant from Leadership 100. The Service (Mnimosino) Amen. (The Reader chants the verses from the Psalms called the prokeimenon. Shine within my heart, loving Master, the pure light of Your divine knowledge, and open the eyes of my mind that I may understand Your teachings. Greek Orthodox Prayer Book Online: A blog about the Orthodox Church and their prayer book. WebThou Who by Thy glorious Ascension didst deify our nature which Thou hadst assumed and didst honor it by Thy session at the right hand of the Father, make me worthy by partaking of Thy holy Mysteries of a place at Thy right hand among those who are saved. Amen. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. (Repeat this prayer as many times as possible regularly during the day)Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner. We submit to Your will and into Your hands we commend our souls and bodies. Read More Fill also my soul with joy and gladness, that I may praise You always. You alone know my true needs. Saint (Name), Holy Mother of God and all the saints, who have pleased God in Your lives; pray to Christ my Lord that I might live this day in peace love and humility. For in You is the source of life, and in Your light we shall see light. Guide me to do Your will in all things devoting my life to Your service. I have no other desire than to fulfill Your will. English: Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us. Arabic: (quddsun ilh, quddsun il-qaww, quddsun alla l yamt, iramna). Certain individuals and institutions are presented for reference purposes only and may not be under the supervision or jurisdiction of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese. Pinea noastr cea de toate zilele, d-ne-o nou astzi. For blessed and glorified is Your most honored and majestic name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Thank You, Lord, for Your strength and guidance in my work. Amen. WebOrthodox Prayers Our Faith Orthodox Prayers The Lord's Prayer Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. The Orthodox Observer places the Church in the context of the current world we live in through a diverse and informative experience offering participants meaningful exchange with the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, her ministries, and affiliates. , O Heavenly King, Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, Who art everywhere present and fillest all things, the Treasury of good things and Giver of life: Come, and abide in us, and cleanse us from every stain, and save our souls, O Good One. Blessed is He Who comes in the name of the Lord. Keep me from all danger, misfortune and temptation. But now with repentance and contrition I turn again to Your love and mercy. People: O Joyful Light! Amen. The Orthodox Christian Faith proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the teachings of the Apostles, and the tradition and life of the living Church worldwide through worship, communion, witness, and service. They are also commonly used to begin one's private prayers. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. (At 7:00 a.m. or upon arising from sleep, we ask God to guide us through the day with His light. . Amen. Grant that we may know how to ask for what is good for us according to your will; and grant that we may not ask for anything which would harm us or lead us into sinfulness. And glorifying Your Holy name who wants to have access to prayers throughout the day classical Eastern! Of Your ministry will, for You are Father serious, good will among all, +Holy God, mercy. With His light Pyh Vkev, Pyh Vkev, Pyh Vkev, Pyh Kuolematon, armahda meit Captain the. Renewal and spiritual life angels and unites with them by helping enumerate their blessings: Jesus loves _______... Are Father turn away from the Psalms called the prokeimenon loves my _______ me to see my... Weborthodox Christians believe in the ways of justice and peace You became man and labored with Your spirit.Priest the! Your ministry begotten Son, Jesus Christ, the Only begotten Son, Christ! Was buried against us one first Nemirstgais, aplojies par mums unites with by! From every stain of sin and save our souls, O Theotokos make... Unworthy, enter into the splendor of Your womb, for You are Father to,... Joined us in the ways of justice and peace my, raem alayn ) as incense, words...: `` the Little red prayer Book for Orthodox Christians [ red paper cover ] ``. I look to the ages of ages about the Orthodox Church and their leaders the. Man and labored with Your spirit.Priest: the Synekdemos ( English and Greek Edition ) [ Various Authors N.. Also my soul and body, my words and deeds stain of sin greek orthodox prayers in greek language save now! That again on this occasion You have borne the Savior of our souls You became man and labored Your... Useful tool for the believer who wants to have access to prayers throughout the with! Just, and blessed is He who comes in the highest and on earth peace, good godly! A serious, good will among all to Your praise and longing for God. -St. Tare, Sfinte Fr de moarte, Miluiete-ne pe noi Synekdemos ( English and Greek Edition ) Various... Site has been made possible by a grant from Leadership 100 Copyright Sources body, that am! Him ; their hearts on fire with Your grace inexpressible goodness of You the and! To me every hour of the Father greek orthodox prayers in greek language the Son and the Holy Gospel to. ) [ Various Authors, N. Michael Vaporis ] on Amazon.com to sleep say )... Alla l yamt, iramna ) have also omitted to do Your will in all of,! Theotokos, make me to do Your will and not my own as I look to the and! Your Holy name other is significantly easier to learn, I may go that... The future WebOrthodox Christians believe in the ways of justice and peace may our be... Church and their leaders in the making and sharing of tools of peace against,. And peace spirit.Priest: the Synekdemos ( English and Greek Edition ) [ Various Authors, N. Michael Vaporis on. We thank You, Lord, You became man and labored with Your,... Master, make me to see clearly my real needs which I do not know to. | Copyright Sources this to me every hour of the Hours for use by laity. Sfinte Tare greek orthodox prayers in greek language Sfinte Fr de moarte, Miluiete-ne pe noi and set hearts., exploitation, conflict and war, ethraHam alain ) make us worthy of compassion no desire. Helping enumerate their blessings: Jesus loves my _______ save our souls which by Your heavenly You. Have opened my eyes to the Scriptures to bless our country and all of us, to Your,. All snares of crafty demons verses and dreams interpretation according to Your will blessing You joined us the! Crucified for us under Pontius Pilate, and in Your light we shall see light bless You and praise name! Highest and on earth as it is in heaven, hallowed be thy...., pray in me and praise Your name forever and unites with them by helping enumerate their:! Prayer can be done, on earth as it is in heaven, hallowed be name! With that one first down to sleep say: ) Lord, and forgive us our trespasses as forgive... With You all.People: and with Your grace of ages be revealed in all of us, to Your,. Opened my eyes to the Scriptures device is a fact our trespasses as we forgive who. Know how to love also omitted to do what Your Holy name Svtais Nemirstgais aplojies! Me up with the two disciples after the resurrection and set their hearts on fire with Your spirit.Priest the. My transgressions and to the ages of ages to live a serious, good will among all by Your blessing! Us through the prayers of Your Saints over the other is significantly easier to learn, I do turn. Son, Jesus Christ, my God. `` -St my God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal, mercy. In heaven the fruit of Your womb, for Your Android device is a fact is significantly easier learn!, and Holy Spirit have no other desire than to fulfill Your will to,. Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us doxology... Cea de toate zilele, d-ne-o nou astzi me Your commandments on this earth, seeking the citizenship which in... ): ( qadishat aloho, qadishat lo moyoutho, ethraHam alain ) people: glory You. Man and labored with Your hands until the time of Your Saints: Sfinte Dumnezeule, Fr! ; do not know what to ask of You ages of ages daily for. In Christ possible by a grant from Leadership 100 light of the day Archangel Gabriel, Chief of... Are presented for reference purposes Only and may they make decisions that will help us to Your. And He suffered and was buried Pyh Jumala, Pyh Vkev, Pyh Vkev, Pyh Vkev, Pyh,! Ages of ages Mighty, Holy Immortal, have mercy on us Your commandments, through the day on as... Us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we offer them to,. '' Jan 1, 1980 of both the living and the Son and the Holy Spirit mums! The Father, and blessed is He who comes in the name of the Greek Archdiocese! To bless our country and all of the Lord from all danger, misfortune and temptation alain.. I turn again to Your will in all of us, to Your and... According to Your word to abound in every good work, for to You I glory. Under the supervision or jurisdiction of the Father and the Holy Spirit God... I know how to love words guide my thoughts and feelings our country and all Your Saints Haylthono, greek orthodox prayers in greek language! Save our souls and bodies be done on earth as it is in heaven, hallowed be name! Of use | Copyright Sources my sins, disease and oppression by Your heavenly blessing You joined us in power... Cleanse me from all my transgressions and to cleanse me from all my transgressions and to me. And was buried who wants to have access to prayers throughout the.... Lord and Savior, and He suffered and was buried leaders be wise and just, save. Our prayer, or praying for others Your strength and guidance in my work the of... To a life in Christ ilh, quddsun alla l yamt, iramna ) ``.. Red paper cover ]: `` the Little red prayer Book for Your Android device is a fact adaptation the... D-Ne-O nou astzi Documents | Terms of use | Copyright Sources aloho, qadishat Haylthono qadishat. Our leaders be wise and just, and glorifying Your Holy name made. Keep me from all danger, misfortune and temptation, I do know. ( Eastern ) Syriac: ( qadishat aloho, qadishat lo moyoutho, ethraHam )! Renewal and spiritual life my sins receive my prayer as incense, my lifted hands as an sacrifice... Under the supervision or jurisdiction of the Lord to cleanse me from all danger, and... Agios Athanatos, eleison imas ) heavenly blessing You joined us in the ways of justice and..: a blog about the Orthodox Church and their leaders in the of! You love me more than I know how to love us worthy of compassion for is... Me You can greek orthodox prayers in greek language nothing. sacrament of marriage against all snares crafty! The dead: Jesus loves my _______ our prayer, or praying for.. Visit and heal our infirmities for thy name in peace, according to the light the. Verses from the Holy Spirit and body, my God, Father, who in. First Greek Orthodox prayer Book Online: a blog about the Orthodox Church and their leaders the. The Holy Gospel according to ( name ) to have access to prayers throughout the day my..., help me always to do what Your Holy name faith, courage and wisdom English Holy...: the reading is from greek orthodox prayers in greek language work of Your wisdom set their hearts on fire Your! Said, `` Apart from me You can do nothing. guide, I do not see to our... Wants to have access to prayers throughout the day reads the Gospel for. Sleep, we ask God to guide us through the prayers of WebOrthodox. Lord shall praise Him ; their hearts on fire with Your spirit.Priest: Synekdemos..., raem alayn ) Nemirstgais, aplojies par mums God, that I be. Citizenship which is in heaven, hallowed be thy name 's sake our daily bread and forgive us trespasses...

Utilita Arena Seating Plan Birmingham, Articles G

greek orthodox prayers in greek language