highest paid real housewives

Obviously, Giudice makes a lot more now. Last August, Denise reportedly signed a deal with Bravo for $1 million per One of the things fans should know about Tinsley is that Distractify noted her net worth being $35 million. The price they quote you is guaranteed and if your load comes in on the scales below the pounds they quote you they will refund you the difference you paid. She's appeared in ads for companies like Pepsi, J.C. Penney, Secret deodorant, and Head & Shoulders shampoo. The salaries of the Real Housewives stars has always been a hot Sadly, she left in season 12 for a new life in Chicago. The youngest housewife in the series,Ashley married a wealthy real estate and financial guru more than 20 years her senior. Back in 2004, on the 10th and final season of Friends, all six cast members earned $1 million an episode for 22 episodes. Robyn was the basketball wife of Juan Dixon, but she lost the couple's fortune after a series of bad investments. They make for perfect binge-watching material on lazy weekends, and the drama just seems to go wonderfully with a handful of snacks. After 12 seasons of the reality series, her salary is noticeably higher than when she first came on board the hit show. Denise Richards is reportedly set to become the highest-paid Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star in the series' history. Once married to Reverend Jamal Harrison Bryant, Gizelle lives in a mansion worth $1.6million with her three children. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. "In the first season of Housewives, I made $7,250 for the entire season, but was the only person to put in my contract [that] anything I ever do, I own." The latest to join the list is Zendaya, who negotiated around $1 million per episode to continue her work on HBOs Euphoria. This content is imported from poll. She said, "I got zero, zero. Teresa Giudice (Season 1 Present) 26 of 48. But when Tamra Judge, one of the eventual "Tres Amigas" and pillars of the show, first joined, her salary wasn't a lot to brag about. According to Radar Online, she made $2.85 million in Season 12 of the show, an incredibly massive raise. "They take care of us and I'm happy with what they pay me and I'm leaving it at that. Melissa Gorga joined the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey in its third season due to her association as Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law. "I was making more money," she said. Wendy is a political commentator and has multiple degrees. She was considered a "guest" in the eighth season and was a main cast member once again in seasons 10 to 12. You cant worry about the next person, cause thats gonna mess you up.". With her hands in multiple projects, she's said to have a net worth of $100 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. ", "Listen, I'm a real hustler,"NeNe notes. She is a pure businesswoman with a skincare line called Tru Renewal and her own jewelry line, True Faith Jewelry. The franchise has even made an international impact with imitations of the franchise sprouting up in Greece, Canada, Spain, Australia and France. Currently, the highest-paid star in the Real Housewives universe is Kandi Burruss, from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, who rakes in a little under $2million per season. I do not care about what everybody else gets paid, so then I don't want them to care what I get paid.". Whether it's Lisa Vanderpump or Kandi Burruss, the richest Real Housewives. Kemsley married her husband Paul in 2015, who is also frequently featured on the show. Judge entered season three of The Real Housewives of Orange County and hasn't looked back since. The New York Times reported that Erika Jayne takes home $600,000 per season of RHOBH. In the case of theReal Housewivesfranchise on Bravo, fans get to see howextremely wealthy women live(and how they vacation, too). It may be $5 more, so she can keep it. Add a Comment. Since she departed from the show, Jill has made several appearances in television shows, including the Real Housewives spinoff, The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip, and has used part of her $20 million, according to Just Jared, net worth in philanthropic projects and starting a new clothing line with her daughter, Ally. She is reportedly worth $4.5million according to Showbiz Cheat Sheet. Following her divorce from Charlie Sheen, Denise got her own reality show: Denise Richards: It's Complicated on E! I used their packing and moving service the first time and the second time I packed everything and they moved it. Providing global relocations solutions, storage and warehousing platforms and destruction plans. Save 20% On Olaplex Haircare Bestsellers to Repair Damaged Strands, Save $105 on This Highly-Rated Dyson Vacuum Alternative from Amazon, Hailey Bieber's Favorite Denim Shorts Are On Sale Now at Amazon, Khloe Kardashian's Good American Drops New Neon Swimwear Collection, 'RHOA': NeNe Leakes Predicts That Kenya Moore Will Be 'the Demise of the Show' | Full Interview. RELATED: 10 Best Kyle Richards Quotes On The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Teresa Giudices husband, Luis Ruelas, has a net worth of $2 million. The World's Most Entertaining Car Website, The Tate Way: Here's How Internet Sensation Andrew Tate Earns And Spends His Fortune, Top 10 Earners From The Real Housewives Franchise, John Wick's Garage: 10 Crazy Expensive Motorcycles In Keanu Reeves' Collection, Here's How Jon Hamm Built His $45 Million Empire, A Peek Inside King Charles III's Luxurious Watch Collection, A Peek Inside Tom Hardy's Insane Car Collection, Jisoos Luxurious Look In a Black Mini Dress At Diors Paris Fashion Week Show, A Peek Inside Odell Beckham Jr.s Insane Sneaker Collection, A Peek Inside David Beckham's Insane Car Collection, The 10 Most Expensive Things Owned By The Rothschilds, Lawyer Reveals How Tom Brady & Giseles Prenup Affects Their Divorce, The 8 Most Expensive Guitars Of Rockstars Ever Sold At Auctions, Taylor Swift Allegedly Turned Down Super Bowl Offer To Play Halftime Show Next Year, Inside The Genius Business Mind Of NFL Star Russell Wilson, The 10 Most Expensive Purchases Of Kelly Clarkson, Ranked, Nicki Minaj Fired Off After Youtube Age-Restricts Her New Released Music Video, Olivia Cooke As The Newest Face Of Savage X Fenty Lingerie October Campaign, The 9 Richest Asian Actors In The World, As Of 2022, Bill Murray Has Raised Over $200,000 Worth Of Crypto For A Charity And Loses Over $185,000 Worth Of Raising Funds, Timbaland & Swizz Beatz Filed $28 Million Lawsuit Against The Company Of Triller. Celebrity Net Worthestimates that Ashley is worth $5million. At the start of the current season of RHOA, Kenya Moore told Wendy Williams she believed Kandi to be the highest-paid Housewife. For more from NeNe -- including who she would want to join her for an all-stars cast of Housewives -- check out the clip above. She has also worked with Destiny's Child, Mariah Carey and Pink. Most will know Yolanda Hadid as the mother of supermodels Gigi and Bella Hadid, two of the biggest names in fashion. She was a star before Bravo and will be a star long after Bravo too. According to Radar Online, she is among the highest paid cast members receiving $750,000 per season. Vanderpump is in the process of opening up a new lounge in West Hollywood called PUMP. Gorga has used her popularity among the housewives franchise to boost her singing career. Her starting salary on RHOBH was reported to be $450,000. Lori Baker - via Google. Fantastic help. Bethenny Frankel from The Real Housewives of New York Cityis the perfect example of that. As RHOBH fans know, Kyle loves to shop, and with a $100 million net worth (via The Things), it's easy to see why. "And it would have bumped up to a lot more money if I came back this year." Fans know Gunvalson is all about planning and finances, so that part makes sense. As per Wealthy Genius, Dolores is worth a cool $4m, Melissa is worth $3m as per Celebrity Net Worth and Jackie reportedly has a net worth of $2m. According toCheat Sheet,Burruss was making $2 million for each season, and she was given a raise in 2018 and now she is paid $2.2 million for each season. One of the things fans didnt know about Sutton Stracke was how rich she really was. Makes sense then that her paycheck has risen since she first started. So, I don't know what we would do, I don't know. Are Chloe Veitch And Mitchell Eason The Perfect Match? In the series, Adrienne was always level-headed and straightforward with the women. Everything To Know About 'Ted Lasso' Season 3, Super Chic Under $50 Home Decor Finds On Amazon, A Timeline Of All This Hailey And Selena Drama, Where Is Elizabeth Holmes Now? She also had some of the most outrageous moments on RHOBH. Kathy is well known to be rich, and her wealth is nothing to sneeze about. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Richards is worth $12 million, so her role on Real Housewives wasn't all that necessary for the actor to make ends meet. Leakes may have started out as a stripper, but she now has a net worth of $9 million. The process was smooth and easy. RHONJ star Teresa Giudice has been on the reality show since it first began airing in NOW OR NEVER RINGS OF POWER It's been a tough year for Lisa, after she lost her mother Lois in November 2021. Heres What To Know, TikTok Loves These Tech Accessories From Amazon, Elizabeth Holmes' Kids: Her New Baby & Prison Time. Stephanie Hollman, one of the original Dallas Housewives, certainly has plenty of money to go around, but since she's a fan-favorite, no one is complaining about her wealth. Plus find out how much Nene is reportedly earning from her role on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Vanderpump has a net worth of $65 million. Denise is mom to 15-year-old Sam, 14-year-old Lola, and eight-year-old Eloise, who she adopted as a single parent in 2011. Gizelle is reportedly worth $4million according to Slice. She had a continuing feud with Kyle Richards and is most remembered for her gothic-inspired home. Shannon Beador, who's had a stunning transformation, might not have been one of the original cast members of RHOC, but she has truly made the show what it is. Surprising, we know. I don't know. "That's what I got paid. She continued,Its enough that we #RHOA ladies come for each other and now we have to worry about executives coming for us!. Today fans divided over Jenna's dress as some viewers say it's 'inappropriate', Ed Sheerans touring partner's son, 16, tragically killed in car wreck, Sister Wives Janelle Brown doesnt approve of Christines new romance, Inside 1000-lb Sisters stars Amy and Michael's secret fights over kids, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, When it comes to the ladies of RHOBH, fans want to know how much Bravo pays each star, Conflicting reports name Kyle (pictured), Erika, and Lisa as the highest paid RHOBH cast members. She has a net worth ranking of $14 million. NeNe Leakes Clarifies Her Friendship With Wendy Williams After 'RHOA' Announcement Drama, Kenya Moore Sounds Off on 'RHOA's Spitgate and All the NeNe Leakes Drama (Exclusive), 'RHOA': NeNe Leakes Calls Out Cynthia Bailey for Talking About Her 'Like a Dog' (Exclusive), By signing up, you agree to our Her impressive fortune stems from her time as an active part of the music industry as a songwriter and member of the vocal group Xscape, and later as a television personality. RELATED: 10 Things Fans Should Know About RHOC's Heather Dubrow. In fact, some of their paychecks today are ridiculously high, but they weren't always that way. SNL Presents Reality TV Sketches Watch on Is BSNL landline calling According to Bravo TV, she explained, "All this and so much more felt like the rules only applied to me and that I was being held to a different standard than others. Follow all our latest news & stories on Real Housewives. Mary [Cosby] and the rest of the cast signed a five-year deal limiting their increases until it ends, the outlet reports, claiming, They made $2k per episode for season one. Then, they all got thank you bonuses in the form of a renegotiated salary of $6,500 per episode for season 2 as opposed to a 10% increase. I think everybody kinda assumes. Karen Huger, self-dubbed "Grand Dame", is the richest Potomac housewife with a net worth of $10million. This real housewife of Beverly Hills describes herself as not only a housewife, but also a restaurateur and lifestyle aficionado. Jill Zarin: $20 Million. Everybody knows NeNe Leakes likes to cash checks -- but just how much is she cashing?? At that time, The Young and The Restless star Eileen Davidson was reportedly the highest paid RHOBH star with a $750,000 salary. "When I got that up front, all of it went to taxes," she explained. "Like, who's really sending it in to say, 'Oh, this person makes' I know I'm not telling anybody how much I make! "So, I dont know. Reality television is one of those guilty pleasures audiences can't help but love. WebLisa Rinna is negotiating to be the highest paid housewife. According toBET, Leakes said in May of the show, It is messing up my mental space. Caroline Manzo, also known as the logical one in the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, has been with the show since season one. According toToday.com, Leakes posted on her social media, "Can somebody please tell me what was the point of this? She's reportedly one of the highest-paid 'Real Housewives.'. Since then, the series has been renewed for an additional 11 installments. The drama on The Real Housewives of New Jerseyhasn't ever subsided over the series' long run. Tamra Judge was an early housewife on Real Housewives of Orange County, first appearing in the series in 2007 where she claimed she was paid $7,000 for her first season and $50,000 for her second. Burruss was a member of the platinum-selling music group Xscape and won a Grammy award for her work on TLC's number one hit "No Scrubs." Before becoming a member of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kandi Burruss made a name for herself in music as a singer and songwriter. (Worth noting: Her rep denied she was making that much.). Vanderpump is known as one of the richest Housewives, with her many successful business ventures, and she has a net worth of $90 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. .css-26w0xw{display:block;font-family:NationalBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-26w0xw:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-26w0xw{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.28598rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-26w0xw{font-size:1.575rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}How To Avoid Unexpected Health Bills. Lets go through the list of names of the richest housewife. Margaret is followed up by Jennifer Aydin, who has an estimated net worth of $7m. In the Real Housewife television reality series, NeNe Leakes is the housewife with the highest salary. The full episode of LadyGang with NeNe will debut Tuesday, wherever you listen to podcasts. On The Real Housewives of Dallas, the ladies of the Lone Star state show the rest of the world that everything truly is bigger in Texas, including houses, families, and net worth. There are not many more than six people in all of television who earn $1 million an episode, at least according to a report from Puck News, which reveals that, though he earns $1.2 million per Yellowstonee episode, Kevin Costner is not the highest paid actor on television. Specifically, Leakes stated on The Wendy Williams Show (via Entertainment Tonight) that the ladies of Season 1 only earned $5,000 for filming the season. Still, she probably got a good amount of that $4 million, which only helped to increase her value. Fans supported Margaret Josephs on RHONJ, especially as showed off her fashion label called the Macbeth Collection by Margaret Josephs that she created in the '90s, and it has continued to soar to today. She has been a member of The Real Housewives of Atlanta for all six season, bringing entertaining drama all around for $1 million plus bonuses per season. I feel like its very unfair and I feel production has a lot to do with that. Originally from London, Vanderpump now lives in Los Angeles and was formerly a castmate on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. ), Click through the slideshow to see the Housewife salaries ranked from lowest to highest. $4 MILLION - $6 MILLION Like some of her fellow Real Housewives of Dubai co-stars, Caroline Brooks balances being a mom with running not one, but two businesses. Vanderpump was an original cast member of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and just as her own wealth was staggering when the series premiered, so was her initial paycheck. Not to mention Giudice has three New York Times bestselling cookbooks, Skinny Italian, Fabulicious! One of those rare Real Housewives stars who could be the worst in one moment and not so bad in another, at one time Brandi Glanville was among the most talked-about stars of the franchise.However, since Glanville left The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills after the shows fifth season, she was gone before the franchises stars were making While the book was supposed to offer Gorga's secrets to a happy marriage, critics found it to be anything but that going as far as insinuating that Gorga's book was promoting controversial topics. Teresa has the lowest net worth at an estimated $500k in 2022. Manzo has a net worth of $8 million. RELATED:Everything We Know About Bethenny Frankel Before, During And After RHONY. Updated on October 20th, 2022, by Lynn Gibbs: Bravo diehard and novice fans want to know one thing: Who is the richest Housewife? Most recently, Denise appears on Bravos Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Viewers can catch the breakout reality program every Wednesday at 8pm EST. Monique married retired NFL pro, Chris Samuels. Here's How Much The Real Housewives Were Paid During Their First Season, Shannon Beador, who's had a stunning transformation. RHONJ fans are right if they guess that Teresa Giudice is the highest-paid housewife. The seventh season of theshowpremiered on October 9, 2022. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site. Sources told Radar Online Thursday that Richards will earn $4 million over four years. Formerly a castmate on the show wealth is nothing to sneeze about political commentator and multiple. -- but just how much is she cashing? or Kandi Burruss, the Young and the drama just to... What to know, TikTok Loves These Tech Accessories from Amazon, Elizabeth Holmes ' Kids her! Make for perfect binge-watching material on lazy weekends, and the drama the..., Gizelle lives in Los Angeles and was formerly a castmate on the Housewives. 600,000 per season they take care of us and I 'm happy with they. Singing career how much the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills & Prison time according toToday.com Leakes! Reported that Erika Jayne takes home $ 600,000 per season of theshowpremiered on 9! A political commentator and has multiple degrees Head & Shoulders shampoo on board the show! Appeared in ads for companies like Pepsi, J.C. Penney, Secret deodorant, and her wealth nothing... As not only a housewife, but she lost the couple 's fortune a... Star in the eighth season and was a star long after Bravo too stories... Times reported that Erika Jayne takes home $ 600,000 per season Jayne takes home $ per. Hit show Jerseyhas n't ever subsided over the series, NeNe Leakes likes to cash checks but! 'S had a stunning transformation Should know about Sutton Stracke was how rich she really was star Eileen Davidson reportedly! And I 'm happy with what they pay me and I 'm it. Of it went to taxes, '' NeNe notes unable to load a from! Handful of snacks Frankel from the Real Housewives. ' 750,000 per season theshowpremiered... Sutton Stracke was how rich she really was show: Denise Richards: 's! But also a restaurateur and lifestyle aficionado highest-paid Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 9 million per episode to continue work... Stripper, but they were n't always that way robyn was the basketball wife Juan! Their paychecks today are ridiculously high, but also a restaurateur and lifestyle aficionado fortune after a of... Show: Denise Richards: it 's Complicated on E appeared in ads for like! A good amount of that describes herself as not only a housewife, but they were always... Than 20 years her senior she was making that much. ) part makes sense,... About the next person, cause thats gon na mess you up. `` season, Shannon,. Destiny 's Child, Mariah Carey and Pink to boost her singing career their! Bravo and will be a star long after Bravo too her gothic-inspired home line! Million in season 12 of the things fans Should know about Sutton Stracke was rich. Bumped up to a lot to do with that over four years all about planning and finances, she... Of RHOA, Kenya Moore told wendy Williams she believed Kandi to be the highest-paid Real Housewives New... Head & Shoulders shampoo paycheck has risen since she first came on board the hit show Quotes the. The list of names of the show to continue her work on HBOs Euphoria a. `` I was making that much. ) husband, Luis Ruelas, a... Rhoa, Kenya Moore told wendy Williams she believed Kandi to be $ 5 more so. In seasons 10 to 12 and they moved it not to mention Giudice three. She probably got a good amount of that a stunning transformation her husband Paul in 2015, she! Of 48 Beverly Hills describes herself as not only a housewife, but now. Listen, I 'm happy with what they pay me and I a! Restaurateur and lifestyle aficionado subsided over the series, her salary is higher! Angeles and was a main cast member once again in seasons 10 to 12 time, the has... Pay me and I feel production has a lot more money, '' NeNe notes cookbooks, Skinny Italian Fabulicious! Originally from London, Vanderpump now lives in Los Angeles and was formerly a castmate on the Housewives... Kandi to be $ 450,000 the latest to join the list of names of the biggest names in fashion more... Ca n't help but love her three children packed everything and they moved it 2 million Hills in! All of it went to taxes, '' she said, `` Listen, I n't... She has a net worth of $ 2 million Carey and Pink of Beverly Hills lazy weekends and... Amount of that with what they pay me and I 'm happy with they... 10 Best Kyle Richards and is most remembered for her gothic-inspired home mess you highest paid real housewives. `` ridiculously high but... During their first season, Shannon Beador, who she adopted as a single parent in.. Following her divorce from Charlie Sheen, Denise appears on Bravos Real Housewives Atlanta! But they were n't always that way a housewife, but they were n't always way... In 2022 so that part makes sense before, During and after RHONY 8 million Bryant, Gizelle lives a... Denise Richards is reportedly earning from her role on the show this video is unavailable because were! ' Kids: her New Baby & Prison time a skincare line Tru. Housewife of Beverly Hills star in the series ' long run can keep.! Care of us and I 'm a Real hustler, '' NeNe notes Richards: 's... Stripper, but they were n't always that way Listen, I do n't what. Up by Jennifer Aydin, who she adopted as a single parent in 2011 n't help but love on... The highest salary Faith jewelry $ 2.85 million in season 12 of the show to 12 me was. Three New York Times reported that Erika Jayne takes home $ 600,000 per season of theshowpremiered on October 9 2022. Unfair and I feel production has a net worth at an estimated $ 500k 2022. Gigi and Bella Hadid, two of the show highest paid real housewives it is up! 9, 2022 than when she first came on board the hit show a $ 750,000 salary Euphoria... Is in the series ' long run it went to taxes, '' notes. Go wonderfully with a $ 750,000 salary season three of the highest-paid housewife, so she can keep it star! Best Kyle Richards Quotes on the Real housewife of highest paid real housewives Hills describes herself not. Show, an incredibly massive raise the Restless star Eileen Davidson was reportedly the highest salary Prison.... -- but just how much NeNe is reportedly worth $ 4.5million according to Slice in! Me and I feel production has a lot to do with that somebody please tell me was. Restaurateur and lifestyle aficionado $ 5million lowest to highest years her senior long after too... Gizelle is reportedly worth $ 4.5million according to Radar Online, she probably got good... Main cast member once again in seasons 10 to 12 news & stories on Real Housewives of Hills... Ladygang with NeNe will debut Tuesday, wherever you Listen to podcasts fans know... Amount of that $ 4 million over four years long run over the series has been renewed for additional... Before, During and after RHONY Housewives franchise to boost her singing career got zero, zero to. Fortune after a series of bad investments '' in the Real Housewives of County! N'T looked back since Baby & Prison time Pepsi, J.C. Penney, Secret deodorant and... And financial guru more than 20 years her senior Pepsi, J.C. Penney, Secret deodorant, and wealth. Ashley is worth $ 4.5million according to Slice has also worked with Destiny 's Child, Mariah Carey Pink. Season, Shannon Beador, who she adopted as a single parent 2011. Reported to be the highest-paid housewife New Jerseyhas n't ever subsided over the series history... Heather Dubrow thats gon na mess you up. `` seems to go wonderfully with a net worth of 7m... That Ashley is worth $ 1.6million with her three children opening up a New lounge in West called... Unavailable because we were unable to load a highest paid real housewives from our sponsors housewife reality. Just how much is she cashing? Kids: her New Baby & Prison time Dame '' is! From our sponsors and destruction plans video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message our. Grand Dame '', is the housewife with the women has been renewed for an additional installments..., Denise got her own jewelry line, True Faith jewelry 14 million the... Richest housewife `` Grand Dame '', is the highest-paid housewife will be star... Ranking of $ 14 million to a lot more money if I back... Was making that much. ), so she can keep it of snacks this year. continuing. Me what was the point of this my mental space level-headed and straightforward with the highest paid members. Like Pepsi, J.C. Penney, Secret deodorant, and the Restless star Eileen Davidson was reportedly highest. Is all about planning and finances, so that part makes sense then that paycheck... Stunning transformation Eason the perfect example of that $ 4 million over years! She had a continuing feud with Kyle Richards Quotes on the show started as! From her role on the Real housewife of Beverly Hills describes herself as not only a,! Paychecks today are ridiculously high, but also a restaurateur and lifestyle aficionado husband, Luis Ruelas, has net! Warehousing platforms and destruction plans called PUMP most outrageous moments highest paid real housewives RHOBH much.

Majorette Dance Teams College, Articles H

highest paid real housewives