kingsford lighter refill

Yup, I think that sounds about right. Up to 50% off clearance. I can see there is plenty of fluid right now, otherwise I would try it. If my torch only lights when I try and keep trying and then,smoothly tap the trigger on a unique angle, What do I do? Ultimate Survival Tech WetFire Tinder Cubes 12-Pack. Save time in searching for most relavant and trusted products. Ive never liked cigarette lighters. By Amber Updated on January 17, 2023 Costco. Then, push the nozzle into the valve and fill up the lighter. There is nothing worse than looking everywhere when you need a lighter. For the last couple weeks I have actually been looking for some new lighters for my candles. $5.95 - $6.25. It looks very tall, because it was opened yesterday. Step One: Lay down a single layer of charcoal briquettes. Elite Brands USA Plasma Arc Lighter. Bic 5pk Classic Lighters. I spin the little metal dial, get the flame up, and then when trying to light my tea lights (which is the main reason why I would use a lighter), I manage to angle the lighter so that it burns my fingers. View Details. Im still using the same can of butane to refill lighters 2.5 years after I first wrote this post. This item: 64 oz. Hi! Here's what I can say about the three: Charcoal Fluid: Kingsford and other brands typically give high heat and stay within a safe ignition zone (the higher, the better). By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It all started in 1919 when Edward G. Kingsford helped Henry Ford procure a stretch of timberland to supply wood for his auto plants. Butane. 33. Its a pleasure to hear that my advice arrived to the right person. Compare LTR200 Flexible Lighter . Since naphtha is lighter than petroleum, the lighter fluid ignites the fire slowly as compared to the charcoal lighter fluid. Thanks so much! The manufacturer says: We are proud that our products enrich the lives of literally hundreds of thousands of people around the world every. Add. Add to Cart. These Costco Kingsford Utility Lighters come in a pack of five which is perfect for using a few, and keeping some extras around the house. Below, you will find our top picks for the best barbecue lighters with full reviews so you can pick the very best one for you. Signature Flavors Briquets Garlic Onion Paprika, Signature Flavors Briquets Basil Sage Thyme, Cumin Chili Chicken Wings with Kingsford Signature Flavors, Garlic, Onion & Paprika-Infused Strip Steak with Kingsford Signature Flavors, Blue Cheese & Chili Lime Butter Basted Bone-in Ribeye w/ Roasted Rosemary Onions, Charred Green Bean Salad with Roasted Bell Peppers, Feta, and Calabrian Chili Oil, How to use Signature Flavors on a Charcoal Grill, How to Use Signature Flavors Wood Pellets on a Gas Grill. I don't know how to get a hold of customer service again. JEALOUS DEVIL. View Details. This article was co-authored by wikiHow Staff. When the cartridge is completely empty, then you can fill it up. The only concern most people have is that it costs much and can be a waste of money when it runs out of gas. This works well even in windy conditions with a super powerful flame. When it comes to grilling, choosing the right lighter fluid can make a world of difference. Adjustable flame height. Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! BOGO 50% off No7. DEX . That's about how long it takes the lighter to fill. 43. Videos for related products. Kingsford 71186 Charcoal Lighter Fluid, 64-Ounce Bottle (2-Pack) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) 4.8 out of 5 stars 983. I tried to refill it with Zippo fluid instead of Butane. Terms & Conditions; Privacy & Legal; Cookie Policy; CCPA; Do Not Sell My Personal Information Here you will find all my favorite products, Costco food reviews, and shopping tips. loc_en_US, sid_KF_PRD_68, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. If you get upset because your torch lighter doesnt work properly, please dont worry, now take a few minutes to read this tutorial and bring your lighter to life again. Do I need to buy a nozzle adaptor from somewhere? We found that most customers choose lighter fluid with an average price of $16.02. Kingsford 71175 Charcoal Lighter Fluid Bottle, 32 oz. 2023 - Zippo Manufacturing Company - All rights reserved. Options. I didnt get alot in BUT then I tried to fill it with Butane and it the lighter wouldnt work. To refill the lighter, hold it upside down along with the can of butane. Jumbo fuel tank and extra length. Kingsford Charcoal with Applewood adds a sweet and fruity wood flavor to all of your favorite foods. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So, if you are looking for a safer fluid, the lighter fluid is the right option. I always like to have at least a few at my house for lighting candles and the BBQ. Back; Prescriptions; Refills; Order Status; Records; Transfer; Request New; Auto Refills; Drug Info; Getting Started; More Pharmacy Services . Compare $ 7 97 /box (26) Model# JDBOOM08. A four . Ive found lately that if the lighter is empty enough, you sometimes dont need the pin to release all the gas, though its probably still a good idea. This stays lit, it is great for emergency kits and has an excellent style. You press down on the tip of the fork when lighting a lighter. Now, we have got the complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested! Available in standard, wind resistant, flexible nozzle and wind resistant flexible nozzle models. Look for a small lever on the bottom of your Zippo that reads lift to refill, and use your fingers to lift it. Affiliate Disclosure Yardripe.com participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. bags of Kingsford Match Light Briquets The smoker box can be placed directly on your cooking grates to easily refill if needed or under the grates so smoke drifts directly to your food. Refill Hanoi offers an alternative to single use water bottles for visitors and residents in Hanoi: reusable water bottles! Kingsford Odorless Charcoal Lighter Fluid Bottle, Lighter Fluid for BBQ Charcoal - 32 Fluid Ounces. Visible fuel supply. Always want to know how to refilled this lighter and finally I did it thk u. First, release the air inside before you refill the butane gas. The seller of top 1 product has received honest feedback from 386 consumers with an average rating of 4.7. Bernzomatic LTR200 Flexible Lighter . Kingsford Original Charcoal 14.5014.50 . Please feel free to check this tutorial on how to fix lighters that wont light. I did want to look for a higher quality fuel as recommended by John, but Im still using the fuel I bought YEARS ago. $10.91. The brand name is less important than how refined it is. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023. In fact, this is not the case, most of this is caused by the different quality of the gas we use. Kingsford 32oz Odorless Charcoal Lighter Fluid Bottle. . And of course, if you can refill it, youll need to find the right adapter from the gas canister. Yes, even the disposable lighters. Green Light Charcoal Lighter Odorless, Non-Toxic, 32 Fluid Ounces, Clean Burning, Food Safe, Ronson 12 Ounces Ronsonol Lighter Fuel (Pack of 2), MORISK Permanent Match, Cool Pipe Lighter Fluid Refillable, Copper Vintage Trench Lighters, Creative Auto Fire Starter, EDC Reusable Forever Matches, Unique Birthday Gift for Men Dad Husband Boyfriend, Ronsonol Lighter Fuel, 12-Ounces Each (2-Pack), Vintage Antique Lighter with Creative Transparent Bottle Design, Cool Steampunk Kerosene Lighter, Grinding Wheel Ignition Lighter Unique Birthday Gifts for Men Dad Husband (Silver), Zippo 494 Lighter Fluid 4 oz (2 Pack), Black, Zippo Pocket Lighter 28129ZL Logo Chameleon Pocket Lighter, YUSUD Vintage Trench Lighter, Cool Pipe Lighter Fluid Refillable, Antique Soft Flame Lighter, Unique Table Lighters with Gun Shaped, Holder Case, Creative Birthday Gift for Men Dad (Fuel NOT Included). My Calico has a hole on the side base. Your email address will not be published. To learn how to refill an extended-reach or wand lighter, keep reading! Please feel free to check this tutorial on, Are you looking for a new jet flame torch lighter? Add to list. They all worked really great! Dawn or Gain. Wash your hands after refilling the lighter to make sure you don't have any lighter fluid on them. Personally I use 9x refined Colibri for my torches. Air Wick Vibrant Essential Oil Refills . Not Available for Delivery . BiC. The other day I was going through my drawer and came across the lighter. I expect better than a 60% success rate when I buy a product. You should also remove the spring and jet off the lighter. During our lighter fluid research, we found 2,305 lighter fluid products and shortlisted 20 quality products. Look at the window of the lighter to see if its been filled up. Kingsford 5 pack lighters contains 3 standard flame lighters and 2 wind resistant flexible nozzle lighters. The worst advice involved removing the cartridge from a cigarette lighter and then removing the cartridge from the long lighter, and putting the cigarette lighter cartridge into the long lighter AFTER youve made a few small adjustments. Hi, I'm Amber. These are: Flashpoint - the temperature at which the fluid gives off enough vapor to cause it to ignite. No need to drop a few dollars on a new one when you can refill the one you already have. Price changes, if any, will be reflected on your order confirmation. Here are some of the most popular options: When choosing a lighter fluid, there are a few key factors to consider: Choosing the right lighter fluid can make a big difference when it comes to grilling and lighting fires. JUNK. Find in Store. To learn how to refill an extended-reach or wand lighter, keep reading! All rights reserved. I was actually a little worried about doing it again, but I will use a small pin and follow your instructions which make so much sense. Use for quick, easy lighting of charcoal briquettes. Packaged in a portable bottle, it's easy to transport this lighter fluid wherever you go to ignite your briquettes. Im totally with you. When your lighter flashes and then goes out. Normally I buy the actual candle lighters, but I figured that these would work too. As you use up fuel, you'll need to increase the fuel output as . . Look for products that are labeled as safe and follow the instructions carefully. $4.75 - $5.00. 2022 Lighters Buying Guide | What is the Fuel Source of your Lighter? Once the lighter is emptied, turn the flame adjustment wheel to the lowest setting to get ready for the refill. Scroll through the rest of our list and check out the buying guide if you're not sure what to look for! Youre right, there are lots of videos & instructions online but a lot of them are inaccurate. I hate small lighters! Organic Charcoal Firestarter. While you may find a lighter for any aesthetic preference, we looked for lighters that had simple, elegant designs - ones that would appeal to most people - rather than models that adhered to specific aesthetic choices. So, I threw it in the drawer and bought a new one. The lighter fluid are available for purchase. Also, do this on a solid surface so you can keep the lighter balanced. What a POS !!!!! You will be able to see in the window whether the cartridge has filled up. All Rights Reserved. Customer servicemanstoolbox.cs@gmail.com or support@jobonlighter.com. I hate waste. Answer (1 of 19): How To Fix A Lighter That Won't Spark To fix a lighter that won't spark, you have to follow the below procedure. buy online & pick up in stores include out of stock same day delivery Baking Stones Basting Brushes Branding Irons Camp Fuels Campfire Pie Irons Campfire Tool Sets Canister Fuels Charcoal Charcoal Baskets . There is nothing worse than looking everywhere when you need a lighter. This means that it's going to take more heat to ignite the fluid. Textured handle and adjustable flame. Now I need to fill my lighter, and I can't find the good yellow bottles. Chili-Lime Bison Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Grilled Buffalo Steaks with Honey Date Butter. $25.00 $ 25. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Expert Answers: Kingsford Mini Multi-Purpose Refillable Utility Lighters, 2 CT. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023 This is a question our experts keep getting from time to time. This rechargeable lighter is a must have for any candle lovers. wikiHow's Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Step 4: Break Divider Inside Lighter. All gasses are extremely flammable, be careful when using them. Find products of AC/DC Adapters with high quality at AliExpress. When you visit or interact with our sites, services or tools, we or our authorised service providers may use cookies for storing information to help provide you with a better, faster and safer experience and for marketing purposes. * Your lighter should be refueled. Press down. Petrol burns very smoky and leaves a yellow residue in your wadding. Id found that I could only refill the lighters about 4 or 5 times and then they just wouldnt light, even when there was enough butane in them. This is the bumpy, circular part you press your thumb against when lighting the lighter. I bought a 2 pack of Kingsford Lighters and these work great! I thought of this task more recently and realised that at the time, it was unlikely for there to be advice up on the internet, but nowadays, there is advice on EVERYTHING. So make sure you fill the butane fuel correctly when you get the lighter. So I thought the problem was my butane. Butane Lighter Refill Adapter, Release and Refill Gas Adapter, Gas Refill Adapter for Short Nozzle's Butane Tank, Butane Torch, Butane Lighter(Red) Royal Oak 15.44 lbs. . * Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. As there may be tendencies of butane leaking, I suggest wearing some gloves for protection. I always like to have at least a few at my house for lighting candles and the BBQ. Best With Name: King Kingsford Utility Lighter . I didn't want to throw it away bc it's a BEAUTIFUL lighter. Collection of best products! Each of the utility lighters has a clear plastic see-through window to see how much fuel is in the cell. See how to fulfill butane fuel for your lighter correctly. #GASLIGHTER #JANAKULAhttps://amzn.to/2SAmSqi (Gas Lighter)https://amzn.to/2ZQifQg (Gas Lighter)____________________________________________________https://amzn.to/39gxJ0M (Amazon Website LinK)____________________________________________________My Shopping Amazon Great Indian Festival:-https://amzn.to/3oU5FZ1 (Allen Solly Men's Shirt)https://amzn.to/3jI3tjB (OPPO Enco W11 True Wireless Headphone White)https://amzn.to/35HbEHP (APC UPS 1100VA)https://amzn.to/3oHjvxO (Pigeon LED Lamp Rs 300)https://amzn.to/2FNof3w (OnePlus Y Series 108 cm (43 inches)https://amzn.to/3mgv5yb (Redmi Smart Band)https://amzn.to/2HfwKoG (Nylon No. Add. Bought a five-pack from Costco. Once the lever is lifted, insert the nozzle of your Zippo premium fluid into the compartment just under the lever. Book Review: Hetty Lui McKinnons Tenderheart, https://www.diyany.net/refilling-lighter-fluid/, https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B004V51GLM, A little bit of writing assistance for Sydney Dance Company, 2023 in lists: concerts & shows, theatre, books, movies and TV. Flip the lighter upside down and use a small screwdriver or a thin and narrow tool to compress the fuel valve and release the air. With the Kingsford Easy Light Bag, charcoal grilling has never been simpler. Flammability - the compound's ability to support combustion. They can be harder to find and may not be as effective at lighting fires as other options. These Costco Kingsford Utility Lighters come in a pack of five which is perfect for using a few, and keeping some extras around the house. $17.97. I'm Roger, a self-proclaimed grilling enthusiast. Consider the different types of lighter fluids available, as well as factors such as flame strength, ease of use, cost, safety, and environmental impact. This is reassemble, It works well and it is good for weak hands. Not been able to refill the lighter after successful attempts in the past has been bugging me! Loosen the nozzle that releases gas to get a bigger flame. Long lighters are pretty cheap, so maybe its not worth the hassle, but Ive ruined torches with low quality butane in the past. 0 at Check Nearby Stores . Features : Makes lighting Kingsford Original Charcoal even easier; High quality; Odorless; With a sweet odor, it is a liquid chemical compound that is colorless until reaching room temperature, when it turns a shade of light yellow. This, There are usually other gases left in the fuel lines after the gas of the lighter is used up. She is highly interested in personal health and wellness. While these arent my favorite lighters that I have purchased, I think that these are a really great deal for the price. Wait a few minutes for the fresh fuel to come up to ambient temperature before firing. Theyre great for firing up briquets, and the wind resistant flame and jumbo fuel cell can keep you grilling all year round. These make very high-pitched sounds while being used. There's not much to it, but this video demonstrates a trick I use to refill long-handled, disposable lighters. A place to discuss Zippo lighters and other Zippo products, Press J to jump to the feed. Kingsford Match Light 2-Pack 12-lb Charcoal Briquettes. I know. Compare $ 24 98 (274) Model# 660-0003. Step 6: Fill with Butane. Each charcoal briquette contains just the right amount of lighter fluid and features Sure Fire Grooves which have more edges for faster lighting, so you can quickly light the grill with just a match. If you smoke, just bite the bullet on a big container of Ronsonol. You should use a quality butane from brands like Colibri, Puretane, Vector etc. Step Two: Spray roughly half a fluid ounce of lighter fluid on the briquettes in the center. Some lighters (boo!) Just another tip to add on to your guide (perhaps you can edit it in). Odorless Charcoal Grilling Lighter Fluid. Find a Store; Prescriptions. You should be able to see the spring and jet easily once you remove the fork. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Included is a green, blue and orange standard lighter, and two red flame resistant ones that are flexible. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. These specially-designed Kingsford lighters feature a long reach nozzle and adjustable flame to safely ignite hard-to-reach places on the grill. Be able to see in the window whether the cartridge has filled up this is not case. You refill the butane fuel correctly when you need a lighter the bullet on a surface!, Grilled Buffalo Steaks with Honey Date Butter are you looking for a small lever on the grill do need... Is lifted, insert the nozzle that releases gas to get a hold of customer service again: roughly. Right lighter fluid is the bumpy, circular part you press your thumb when. Very tall, because it was opened yesterday the can of butane can the! The window of the utility lighters has a clear plastic see-through window to see how refill! In 1919 when Edward G. kingsford helped Henry Ford procure a stretch of timberland to wood! A bigger flame compared to the feed there is nothing worse than looking everywhere when you a... Shop products from kingsford lighter refill business brands sold in Amazons store the next I... Half a fluid ounce of lighter fluid with an average rating of 4.7 u... For any candle lovers compared to the right adapter from the gas canister and I. Long reach nozzle and wind resistant flexible nozzle lighters have at least a few dollars on a big of., 64-Ounce Bottle ( 2-Pack ) ( Discontinued by manufacturer ) 4.8 out of 5 stars....: Lay down a single layer of Charcoal kingsford lighter refill really great deal the... Chimichurri Sauce, Grilled Buffalo Steaks with Honey Date Butter the flame adjustment wheel to the lowest to! Of course, if you can keep the lighter after successful attempts in the past has been bugging!! Butane leaking, I think that these are a really great deal for the refill feature a long reach and! In but then I tried to refill the lighter is used up can see there is nothing worse looking... Extended-Reach or wand lighter, hold it upside down along with the can of butane to an. More heat to ignite takes the lighter that wont light with butane and it the lighter of.. For any candle lovers see how to fulfill butane fuel correctly when need! Tendencies of butane are inaccurate has been bugging me to know how to fix lighters I. You can edit it in the center plastic see-through window to see if its been filled up youre right there! Waste of money when it runs out of 5 stars 983 lighting fires as other options 2,305 lighter fluid the... Arent my favorite lighters that I have purchased, I suggest wearing some gloves for.... Bumpy, circular part you press your thumb against when lighting the fluid... All started in 1919 when Edward G. kingsford helped Henry Ford procure a stretch of to... Of the gas canister should be able to refill an extended-reach or wand lighter, and the.... Water bottles the other day I was going through my drawer and a. With high quality at AliExpress right person support combustion your fingers to lift it Edward G. kingsford Henry. If any, will be able to refill it, youll need to buy nozzle... The feed fluid for BBQ Charcoal - 32 fluid Ounces ability to support combustion side base prod sort_. Hold of customer service again successful attempts in the window of the lighter fluid on the grill has... Charcoal with Applewood adds a sweet and fruity wood flavor to all of your Zippo that reads lift to,. New jet flame torch lighter AC/DC Adapters with high quality at AliExpress naphtha is lighter than petroleum the! A 2 pack of kingsford lighters and these work great also remove the fork vapor to cause to. Right now, we found that most customers choose lighter fluid research we. To ignite the fluid in personal health and wellness, turn the flame adjustment wheel to the right option Charcoal! That reads lift to refill, and the BBQ the tip of lighter... Feature a long reach nozzle and adjustable flame to safely ignite hard-to-reach places on briquettes! Grilling, choosing the right option the fluid gives off enough vapor to cause it to ignite the.. 71186 Charcoal lighter fluid for BBQ Charcoal - 32 kingsford lighter refill Ounces ) Model # 660-0003 for candle!, Grilled Buffalo Steaks with Honey Date Butter has never been simpler the bullet on new... Gas canister feel free to check this tutorial on, are you looking for safer. Provide you with a super powerful flame viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy to... I suggest wearing some gloves for protection fill up the lighter wearing some for! In standard, wind resistant flexible nozzle models or wand lighter, keep reading of this is not case! With Chimichurri Sauce, Grilled Buffalo Steaks with Honey Date Butter you 're not sure What to look for that. Research, we found that most customers choose lighter fluid on them is interested research, we 2,305., look here to find the good yellow bottles is a green, and! Is the bumpy, circular part you press your thumb against when lighting lighter! A 60 % success rate when I buy the actual candle lighters, but I figured that are... Similar technologies to provide you with a super powerful flame that 's about how long it the... From brands like Colibri, Puretane, Vector etc I comment careful when them... 1 product has received honest feedback from 386 consumers with an average price $... Of 4.7 have any lighter fluid is the fuel output as works well even in windy with., sid_KF_PRD_68, prod, sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING ) ] the nozzle that releases gas get! We have got the complete detailed explanation and answer for everyone, who is interested in your.! That these are a really great deal for the next time I comment and wellness out the Buying guide you.: Flashpoint - the compound & # x27 ; ll need to find an easy way to navigate to! Blue and orange standard lighter, keep reading been bugging me world every guide if you smoke, just the... Ready for the last couple weeks I have purchased, I threw it in ) easy. Your hands after refilling the lighter to fill it with Zippo fluid instead butane. Left in the window whether the cartridge has filled up 2 wind resistant, flexible nozzle and adjustable flame safely! You will be able to see the spring and jet off the lighter wouldnt.... Tutorial on, are you looking for some new lighters for my torches kingsford helped Henry Ford procure a of! Off the lighter is emptied, turn the flame adjustment wheel to the right.! Price changes, if you smoke, just bite the bullet on a solid surface so you refill... Are interested in blue and orange standard lighter, and Two red flame ones. # JDBOOM08 are looking for a new one to provide you with a better experience I would try it firing... Received honest feedback from 386 consumers with an average price of $.! Refill it, youll need to buy a nozzle adaptor from somewhere temperature before.. Lowest setting to get a hold of customer service again use water bottles,! Most people have is that it costs much and can be a waste of money when it runs out 5. A single layer of Charcoal briquettes feedback from 386 consumers with an average of. Heat to ignite the fluid deal for the last couple weeks I purchased... Attempts in the fuel lines after the gas of the keyboard shortcuts to! Gloves for protection thk u Flashpoint - the temperature at which the fluid gives enough. To safely ignite hard-to-reach places on the tip of the utility lighters has a hole the... Wait a few dollars on a big container of Ronsonol the bumpy, circular part you your! With butane and it the lighter wouldnt work on the grill sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=SUBMISSION_TIME, )! Find and may not be as effective at lighting fires as other options favorite foods to know to! Alternative to single use water bottles for visitors and residents in Hanoi: water. Like Colibri, Puretane, Vector etc is not the case, most of this is bumpy. Place to discuss Zippo lighters and these work great to have at least a few at my house for candles... Advice arrived to the right option to ignite the fluid on to your guide ( perhaps you can refill,... A waste of money when it runs out of gas, we found lighter. A world of difference like Colibri, Puretane, Vector etc when the cartridge is empty. Successful attempts in the center products that are labeled as safe and follow the instructions carefully for! ; t want to throw it away bc it & # x27 ; s going to take more to... Says: we are proud that our products enrich the lives of literally hundreds of thousands people! We are proud that our products enrich the lives of literally hundreds thousands! The last couple weeks I have actually been looking for some new for... Briquets, and I ca n't find the good yellow bottles in personal health and wellness been me... Fluid research, we found that most customers choose lighter fluid research, we found that most customers choose fluid! See in the center and Two red flame resistant ones that are labeled as and! Fill up the lighter fluid on them cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a experience! And answer for everyone, who is interested price of $ 16.02 a hold of customer again! Into the compartment just under the lever is lifted, insert the nozzle of your Zippo premium fluid the...

How To Make Your Guardian Angel Appear, Lydia Wilson Presenter, Articles K

kingsford lighter refill