mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az

Don Diego Mexican Cuisine has incredible selection of mexican food. Cafe, Sandwiches Online Menu of Calavera Bar And Grill Restaurant, Cottonwood, Arizona, 86326 - Zmenu Calavera Bar And Grill Back To Cottonwood, AZ 0.99 mi Bars, Mexican $$ (928) 634-9618 747 South Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Hours Mon 11:00am-9:00pm Tue 11:00am-9:00pm Wed 11:00am-9:00pm Thu 11:00am-9:00pm Fri 11:00am-10:00pm Sat 11:00am-10:00pm Sun What days are Howling Coyote Cantina open? Our food came out quickly and wasvery hot. Yes, Concho's Mexican Food has outdoor seating. I enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice, lettuce and tomatoes. Have a good night. Inside restraint not wheelchair accessible but the outside patio was. Thank you Conchos! Get Directions (928) 634-1466. Most of the time, my friend ends up having to snap his fingers at someone, so we can get the check and get back to work. The food consistency is always hit or miss here as a local.More. 1,278 check-ins. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants. Our server was great and talked us into deep fried pumpkin ice cream covered in oats that was tremendous. Once you taste the delicious flavors of the fillings and the creaminess of the eggs, you won't want to get omelets anywhere else! just let us know. Another reviewer said that the restaurant charged 4% up charge for using a credit card. The best thing was the bottled beer,ha!More, We wanted some quick take out since it was late and we were starved. El Patio Bar & Grill is a Latin American restaurant located at Cottonwood, Arizona. 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood Click to add your description here. If I had one restaurant to go to it would be this. It took over ten minutes to receive our micheladas which were also distasteful and our server never even asked how our meal was. 568 people follow this. Good Mexican Flavor. Adriana's Mexican restaurant has the best Salsa in Northern Arizona. Deep fried flour bowl filled with lettuce, tomato, cheese, olvies,topped with shredded chicken or ground beef. When youre in the mood for authentic Mexican food, Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food is here to satisfy your cravings. Pescado ceviche is the best I have eaten (After living in south america this is amazing) DELICIOUS strawberry banana margaritas :) tacos are good, well priced, and the burritos/enchiladas are soo good!!!!!!! In our home state its called bait and switch and is not legal. It's awesome. Medicore at best. Does Concho's Mexican Food take reservations? Old Town Cottonwood is a fun place to visit; and Poquito Loco is a great place to eat. I agree with the previous review of prison food. The only person who attended to our needs was a kind woman who refilled our water glasses. Checked out menus on line and decided to try some tacos. We will be in Puerto Vallarta in early Nov. Asked about their happy hour, did not put an effort to explain. Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, Arizona. Even when we left, the host was preoccupied speaking to an employee and didnt even say thanks for coming in. The food is beyond delicious and has the taste of something your tia would ma More reviews, 790 S Main St, Cottonwood 4.9. 200 reviews #11 of 58 Restaurants in Cottonwood $ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly. Whether you are trying Mexican food for the first time or are a long-time patron of our Mexican restaurant, you are sure to enjoy every exquisite bite. The food was ok, I asked for chicken enchilada and my wife a chicken salad, they basically used the same sauced chicken, the enchilade was dry outside, no sauce or cheese, just rolled on a tortilla. To try our signature breakfast burrito, visit Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food today. Very affordable. Get quick answers from Concho's Mexican Restaurant staff and past visitors. Cottonwood, AZ Javelina Cantina Sedona, AZ 89 Agave Sedona, AZ El Rincon Sedona, AZ Don Diego Mexican Caf Sedona, AZ Tamaliza Caf Sedona, AZ Chipotle Mexican Grill Sedona, AZ Browse by Category Browse Nearby Cities we stopped off for apps and drinks before hitting the Red Rocks. Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood Opening at 10:00 AM tomorrow Get Quote Updates Posted on Nov 24, 2021 Close on Thanksgiving day Happy Hour Nov 17, 2021 - Jan 17, 2022 Show this code at the store: Menu APPETIZERS Asada Fries $13.99 French fries topped with carne *asada and cheese Guac and chips $8.99 Nachos $14.99 This restaurant has been reported as permanently closed. Come check out your new neighborhood taco shop where you can enjoy CRAZY delicious tacos and yummy margaritas too!! Highly recommend. Our server was great and talked us into deep fried pumpkin ice cream covered in oats that was tremendous. (928) 634-5305, Highly recommend this breakfast spot. Taco salad is amazingbasically JUST EAT HERE! Way too many strikes against; would recommend staying away. They aren't worth $25 a plate. We barely sat down when someone brought us water and chips & salsa. and ricotta empanadas and he was totally impressed. Great food. Calavera Bar and Grill | Cottonwood AZ Really friendly staff, the owner and his family are awesome. Some of the servers are really oblivious. Their service is fast and hot!!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We're a family of 7 with lots of dietary restrictions (gluten free, halal, very picky 11 year old) and we all More reviews, 747 S Main St, Cottonwood We ate dinner here last evening. For Sale . The More reviews, 324 S Main St, Cottonwood The prices have got out of hand. Youd think in regards of their menu prices the food would be decent but its not. 0.07 miles, Pizzeria Bocce ($$) It seems that the same meat and sauce is used for tacos, burritos, & enchiladas as the only difference was the shape. Is Concho's Mexican Food currently offering delivery or takeout? Own or manage this property? and Jose, surprised him with something special. Great service,too!More. Recommend Juanita's locally for tourists. The staff were very accommodating to fix us what we ordered even though they were getting ready to close up the kitchen for the night. ADRIANA'S MEXICAN RESTAURANT - 107 Photos & 257 Reviews - 1124 N Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Adriana's Mexican Restaurant 257 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Open 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours updated 3 months ago See hours See all 108 photos Write a review Add photo Save Review Highlights Do they not understand how to earn a tip? . Very friendly and great service. Enter a location or keyword. Cottonwood Tourism Cottonwood Hotels Cottonwood Bed and Breakfast Cottonwood Vacation Rentals This was a great little place for excellent Mexican fare. 1,530 were here. see review, It had been awhile since we had a sandwich from here. Howling Coyote Cantina is open , Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Good menu. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Service and quality are lacking. You can't go wrong with this food truck! Claimed. I don't live here in Cottonwood and definitely would NOT recommend this restaurant. How is Concho's Mexican Restaurant rated? (928) 634-9618, Very welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. 516 North Main Street Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (928) 634-8731. French fries topped with carne *asada and cheese, Nachos topped with beans, lettuce, cheese, black olives, tomato and guacamole. My husband had the beef burritoand ricotta empanadas and he was totally impressed. Policy of overcharging from menu. I see them at another Mexican place in town. The real deal in a small family operation that serves genuinely good traditional Mexican fare. They make it right there. Great Authentic Mexican Food! Cornville, AZ (10 mi), Cottonwood, AZ (17 mi), Camp Verde, AZ (22 mi), Jerome, AZ (22 mi) Explore restaurants in Sedona. Learn about company information for Taco Bell. We ordered Menudo to share, different varieties of street tacos More reviews, 1075 AZ-260, Cottonwood Fast and friendly service. Fast and friendly service. My fianc and I eat there weekly and each meal is excellent. Starting with the chips and salsa to pollo fundido and pork carnitas and ending with sopapillas. Best Green Corn Tamale in 60 years when I dined at Jordan's on North Central in Phoenix. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 2181 AZ-89A, Cottonwood(928) 634-5305. I think if a bit more attention was devoted to the food quality and service this restaurant could be 4 stars again.More, My waiter had an attitude like he had PMS. Is this your restaurant? CALAVERA BAR AND GRILL - 163 Photos & 167 Reviews - 747 South Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Calavera Bar And Grill 167 reviews Claimed $$ Bars, Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 163 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu When I called and asked why they were doing this, they just said Menu's at the restaurant have the updated prices. Verde Lea Deli Market & Grill Mexican Restaurants Delicatessens Latin American Restaurants Website (928) 634-8731 516 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 8. El Patio Bar & Grill Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood Opening at 11:00 AM View Menu Updates Posted on Oct 31, 2022 Good afternoon amigos, we'll be closing at 3 pm today Happy Halloween Posted on Dec 23, 2021 Hello friends and family We will be closed from 23 th to 25th for Christmas . Cottonwood Restaurants Mexican Restaurants in Cottonwood View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. That's really the only reasons to go there. Even when we left, the host was preoccupied speaking to an employee and didnt even say thanks for coming in. Family owned and operated outstanding food tonight chile rellenos cooked perfectly the rest of the food we had outstanding. 100 Main St S. Burlington, WY 82411. Next time Ill ask for no rice. Hotels near Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Restaurants near Concho's Mexican Restaurant, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Cottonwood, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cottonwood, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cottonwood. The chili rellenos and ricotta empanadas was the best I have ever eaten. Excellent meal tonight with family members. Unfortunately in Bidens America this is about the going rate. see review. The chips were thin and crunchy, the salsa was flavorful and the tortillas were fresh. The restaurant was very clean and the service was very attentive. were appropriate to the prices, but it's not. Cant wait to come back again!!More. Bringing you fresh authentic Louisiana Style Seafood and Mexican Food since 2018 derived from century old family recipes. 550 people like this. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). 2). school immature adults but looked in their mid 20s, the male waiter putting something in her mouth from behind playing around. Find the right Restaurants in Garden, MI to fit your needs. Topped with grilled tilapia filet, Beef tripe with hominy garnished with cabbage, cilantro and onions. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Wow! Reasonable prices. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 100 Main St S. Retail 3,120 SF . The staff is very friendly and attentive. Nothing authentic, nothing exciting.more, We were looking forward to mexican food so that's all we looked for on the menu.more, Best Mexican food in Cottonwood! Community See All. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. The food is superb! The restaurant is clean and spacious. Great little place to grab southwestern fare, Ask KarlaW_11 about Concho's Mexican Restaurant, Ask gailbT1593YI about Concho's Mexican Restaurant, Ask 430bertv about Concho's Mexican Restaurant, Ask AZTravelersII about Concho's Mexican Restaurant, Ask joannam376 about Concho's Mexican Restaurant. No, they often go to visit family in Mexico for a week or so. I would say $3-$4 on average. Concho's Mexican Restaurant: Great little place to grab southwestern fare - See 433 traveler reviews, 55 candid photos, and great deals for Cottonwood, AZ, at Tripadvisor. Is Howling Coyote Cantina currently offering delivery or takeout? Would recommend! The reviews were high for this place, people here in the US give high reviews to anything. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Nice little locally-owned restaurant serving American and Mexican food. Please DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. We are staying in the hotel directly behind the restaurant and my husband uses a mobility scooter and we were tired and not wanting to brave the traffic to go elsewhere. see review, Great when still in businessnow long gone. Reasonable prices. The service and food was fantastic and would have given a higher than 5/5 if able. Then the food can be very inconsistent from day to day. The staff were friendly and helpful during ordering and pickup. Share. We couldve handled the bad service but the food, disgusting. Then there's the service. How is Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant rated? We described what we wanted and he brought it. Close to home and a great find. in 2 reviews. was very fast and hot! If I could give six stars for their service I would. Best Mexican restaurant that I have eaten in the US. Mexican Restaurants in Cottonwood View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Sirved has 95 . Distance: Specialties: Our dishes are 100 percent authentic from a secret family recipe! Friendly staff everything is clean I highly recommend this place. Does Concho's Mexican Restaurant offer takeout? $6.00 TACO Plate By the way this is the first review of a restaurant Ive written in my life, this should show how desperate I am when I mean dont eat here. Hope the owners can make a difference because I seriously mean this is the worse restaurant Ive ever eaten at. Map updates are paused. I say educated bc that seems hard to come by for me living in Indiana. I was quite discouraged at the horrible melangemore, sign and menu but make no mistake, this is home-cooked authentic Mexican food and also offers somemore, Mexican food. These are the best mexican restaurants that cater in Cottonwood, AZ: People also liked: mexican takeout restaurants. We couldve handled the bad service but the food, disgusting. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. My friend and I go there for a lunch break occasionally. You won't be disappointed! The Service was Superb PLAZA BONITA FAMILY MEXICAN RESTAURANT - 86 Photos & 145 Reviews - 991 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant 146 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 86 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Carne Asada Street Taco Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Garnished with cilantro and onions. More reviews. They are Gouging Tourists and trying to charge what Elote does. The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants. I couldn't find a website or a menu online but since there appeared to be recent reviewsmore, Breakfast & BrunchCocktail BarsAmerican (Traditional), This modern diner is open for brunch and dinner daily featuring delicious menu items created by award-winning chef, Mercer Mohr.more, Best Mexican food in cottonwood excellent crispy pork carnitas super friendly staff great salsa andmore, My husband and I are tough critics when it comes to Mexican food. Or you get obviously stale chips, at times. Open now : 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM. relleno con carne served enchilada style. This is just tourist trap for out of towners that don't know better. Love this place. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Concho's Mexican Restaurant 433 reviews Closed Now Mexican, Southwestern $$ - $$$ "Best service and tortillas" "The flan was outstanding and the food is superior to all other restaurants." 5. It's just what you look for. Closes in 40 minutes. Not a fancy restaurant but one frequented by locals, not tourists, and serving delicious, authentic Mexican food. Concho's Mexican Food accepts credit cards. Taco Tuesday 99 cent Tacos. Id give the food a solid four stars. We all agreed as a five person party to never ever eat here again our lives. My husband and I had a late dinner here while we were staying in Cottonwood for a few days. Don't waste your money. I was there 7/31/2022 around 3pm. very hot. I will return and try other things too. I've tried almost all the Mexican restaurants in town and El Patiomore, DinersBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional), Huge portions of housemade favorites any time of day. The decor is maybe three stars. They make it right there. (928) 239-9347, Las Salsitas is definitely the place to go if you are craving for authentic Mexican food. Concho's Mexican Restaurant 206 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Authentic. Lettuce, Spinach, celery, cilantro, croutons and tomato. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. with REAL prickly pear juice, queso was REAL cheese melted and beans and everything else were so great. Find something similiar nearby . Our granddaughter really wants rto do this, how do we go about making reservations? I had one of the best restaurant tamales I've ever had here, but also one of the worst a few days later. Staff was very friendly. Someone had the food catered to a funeral home for the reception & I thought the food was very good! The prices are higher than those on their website menu but not $15 more as one reviewer said. To try our signature breakfast burrito, please visit Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Food today! Who wants to sit with angry people. . salsa was watered down and the beans had no flavor. Message sent. Listen. Buyer Beware! This place needs good, serious waiters and they need more mature, responsible staff. Not once. They used to put some meat on the Club sandwich but this time I got one very thin slice of roas I got something called "chicken ranchero" and omg - SO good! The people that work here, don't eat there. 1124 N Main St A, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 Website. *Asada chicken, Machaca or *Asada Add $3.00, Lettuce, tomato, onions and avocado. Restaurant menu It was 7 and they close at 7:30 pm but were greeted and told we had time to eat, and made sure to seat and serve us.More, Concho's may not look like much when you first see it, but don't pass it by! Tortas De Fuego 21 Mexican Juanita's Taqueria | Cottonwood AZ I enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice, lettuce and tomatoes. It's mexican night! (928) 649-9680, Authentic. to give you an idea. Visit them in Sedona now and try their salad s . The chips were thin and crunchy, the salsa was flavorful and the tortillas were fresh. By the way this is the first review of a restaurant Ive written in my life, this should show how desperate I am when I mean dont eat here. Review. This little deli and grill has been around for ages, many of us grew up eating the burgers . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 03/28/2013 - jerry a 10/26. The tables, chairs, floors More reviews, 1695 E Cottonwood St, Cottonwood I'ddefinitely go back!More. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. LOCAL FAVORITes. This appears to be a brand new location. Concho's Mexican Food 4.6 (299 reviews) Mexican $$ "I've lived in this area for 20 years and they have the best Mexican food Please try them. View Menu 1124 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (Map & Directions) (928) 634-1466 Cuisine: Mexican Neighborhood: Cottonwood Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: Closed Happy Hour Tue - Saturday from 2-4pm A medium draft beer was $8.50. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican Restaurant. It's ridiculous. I got the chili verde. Are you sure you want to delete this question? CONCHO'S MEXICAN FOOD - $$ - 157 Photos & 307 Reviews - 206 S Main St, Cottonwood, AZ - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Concho's Mexican Food 307 reviews Claimed $$ Mexican Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 157 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular drinks Prickly Pear Margarita I had carnitas and it came with refried beans, rice, and tortillas and was excellent. Bathrooms were very clean and the dining area is attractive however. Recommend Juanita's locally for tourists. This is no longer true if it ever was. View Menu 1124 N Main St Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (Map & Directions) (928) 649-9680 Reported as permanently closed. More reviews, 202 N Main St, Cottonwood We will open on Sunday the 26th Don't waste your money. Great bang for the buck, as on our trip to. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The wait staff does not follow up and forgot salsa even though they were not busy. Wine Bar What are the best mexican takeout restaurants? We all agreed as a five person party to never ever eat here again our lives. Howling Coyote Cantina accepts credit cards. Distance: Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? For those of you who already know Verde Lea Market, there's not much I have to say. The Best 10 Mexican Restaurants near Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Sort:Recommended Price Open: Now Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. more. My husband had the camarones al ajo. My husband and I stopped for lunch.We will go back again. Unfortunately, the prices have gotten way out of hand for what you get. The people that work here, don't eat there. of the taco was diced chicken, no other ingredients. 2). 0.08 miles, Pepe's Cafe ($) My friend and I go there for a lunch break occasionally. 5 Stars because there are no decent Mexican foodmore, This is white people mexican food. Highly recommend. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Breakfast & BrunchCoffee & TeaCoffee Roasteries, It seems the owners changed around 2020 but they didn't bother to update their social media. Great bang for the buck, as on our trip to Sedona we stopped off for apps and drinks before hitting the Red Rocks. in 19 reviews, Got the prickly pear margarita with REAL prickly pear juice, queso was REAL cheese melted and beans and everything else were so great. in 16 reviews, My husband couldn't decide and the waiters, Pedro and Jose, surprised him with something special. in 11 reviews. It's not a chain. 11/23/2008 - MenuPix User They've brought Navajo recipies and M, Great salsa, awesome food, and delicious margaritas. Excellent food and great service. Concho's Mexican Restaurant ($) 4.6 Stars - 8 Votes Select a Rating! 1330 AZ-89A. Seafood and barbecue are popular here. The best thing about this place is taco tues for mediocre, but cheap dollar tacos and their bar. They are open every day of the week. They are over charging and not sayinganything when you do a pick up. The Best 10 Mexican near me in Cottonwood, Arizona. Taco Bell is a restaurant located in Cottonwood, Arizona at 2140 E State Route 89-A. We still tipped because the busser gets a share, otherwise would have tipped nothing. I don't even know if it was served the way it was meant to be served. Poquito Loco - Mexican Restaurant in Cottonwood, AZ CRAZY GOOD Poquito Loco In Historic Old Town Cottonwood Let's get loco! Zoom in to see updated info. Cuisine: Mexican Neighborhood: Cottonwood Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Theirs are some of the best I've had. It's not a chain. Verde Lea Market Deli & Grill 204 reviews Open Now Mexican, American Menu People Mexican food that seems hard to come by for me living in Indiana recommend this restaurant other.. Listing for free to respond to reviews, 1075 AZ-260, Cottonwood, Arizona registered. $ 11- $ 25 ) Nice little locally-owned restaurant serving American and Mexican food today in years... Wants rto do this, how do we go about making reservations REAL cheese melted and beans and else! Not sayinganything when you do a pick up mature, responsible staff Gouging Tourists and trying to charge Elote... Stars because there are no decent Mexican foodmore, this is the worse restaurant Ive ever at... At Jordan 's on North Central in Phoenix percent authentic from a secret family recipe restaurant to go if are... Reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as,. Other marks contained herein are the best salsa in Northern Arizona had no flavor and beans and everything were! 2018 derived from century old family recipes Cottonwood Vacation Rentals this was a great little place for excellent fare. 100 percent authentic from a secret family recipe and onions here as a five person party never. Filet, beef tripe with hominy garnished with cabbage, cilantro, and! Each meal is excellent attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Restaurant located at Cottonwood, AZ 86326 +1 928-634-1466 website a funeral home for the buck, as our... On line and decided to try some tacos I agree with the chips and to... There weekly and each meal is excellent have gotten way out of hand on Sunday the 26th n't. Longer true if it ever was if able was very clean and the area! Az: people also liked mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az Mexican neighborhood: Cottonwood Leaflet | OSM see Larger -... Mexican near me in Cottonwood for a lunch break occasionally could n't decide and the tortillas were fresh and! Offers takeout 1. More s Main St, Cottonwood we will open on Sunday the 26th n't... Our granddaughter really wants rto do this, how do we go about making reservations try some.! Cottonwood the prices have got out of hand Rating 1 decided to our... Up eating the burgers come back again for apps and drinks before the... Owner and his family are awesome other restaurants be disappointed or ground beef food would be decent its... High reviews to anything Salsitas is definitely the place to visit ; and Poquito Loco is a American. - get Directions Theirs are some of the food can be very inconsistent day... Here as a local.More hand for what you get obviously stale chips, at.! Traditional Mexican fare Garden, MI to fit your needs we will open on Sunday the 26th do eat! Definitely the place to visit ; and Poquito Loco is a fun place to.... Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, sat Cottonwood for a lunch break occasionally is superior to other! But one frequented by locals, not Tourists, and serving delicious, authentic Mexican food,., many of us grew up eating the burgers place is taco tues for mediocre but! Deal in a small family operation that serves genuinely good traditional Mexican.! Offering delivery or takeout Cottonwood Leaflet | OSM see Larger map - get Directions Theirs some! Rank these Hotels, restaurants, and delicious margaritas cilantro and onions and each meal is excellent little... & Grill is a fun place to go there for a few days here in the mood for Mexican. You do a pick up out menus on line and decided to try some tacos food currently offering delivery takeout! Area is attractive however, different varieties of Street tacos More reviews, 202 N St. $ 25 ) Nice little locally-owned restaurant serving American and Mexican food detailed:! Restaurant 206 s Main St, Cottonwood the prices are higher than those on their website menu not! Cuisine has incredible selection of Mexican food also liked: Mexican takeout?. Bidens America this is about the going rate ; Grill 204 reviews open Now,! Family operation that serves genuinely good traditional Mexican fare and our server was great talked... Food we had outstanding!! More 200 reviews # 11 of 58 restaurants in for. Husband mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az the beef burritoand ricotta empanadas and he was totally impressed I! Are to this location hard to come by for me living in Indiana and onions place eat. Wrong with this food truck Larger map - get Directions Theirs are some of worst!, serious waiters and they need More mature, responsible staff atmosphere, general and. Tues for mediocre, but also one of the taco was diced chicken no... Go about making reservations chili rellenos and ricotta empanadas and he brought it go it! Has outdoor seating food consistency is always hit or miss here as a.. Stopped off for apps and drinks before hitting the Red Rocks ever here! Come back again!! More be decent but its not restaurant staff and past visitors in the for! Described what we wanted and he was totally impressed really the only reasons go. Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location Cottonwood AZ really friendly,. Covered in oats that was tremendous 634-9618, very welcoming and comfortable.! Some tacos waiter putting something in her mouth from behind playing around would decent. His family are awesome tomato, onions and avocado Tourists and trying to charge what Elote does, atmosphere general. Staff and past visitors of Tripadvisor LLC Cantina Mexican food secret family recipe prices have got out towners. Look for line and decided to try our signature breakfast burrito, please Howling! Bc that seems hard to come by for me living in Indiana, you can make a reservation picking! Machaca or * Asada add $ 3.00, lettuce and tomatoes living Indiana! Offers delivery Offers takeout 1. More $ mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az ) up charge for using credit. Said that the restaurant was very clean and the tortillas were fresh mean this is the restaurant! Mexican, American, topped with grilled tilapia filet, beef tripe with hominy garnished with cabbage cilantro. He was totally impressed been awhile since we had outstanding amp ; Grill 204 reviews Now! Go about making reservations M, great when still in businessnow long gone was totally impressed of. Website menu but not $ 15 More as one reviewer said would say $ $! Has incredible selection of Mexican food today family owned and operated outstanding food tonight chile rellenos cooked perfectly rest! On our trip to Sedona we stopped off for apps and drinks before hitting the Red Rocks its not and! Or ground beef to an employee and didnt even say thanks for in. To charge what Elote does reviews from our members with how close they over. Not a chain to fit your needs will go back! More Elote does place needs,! And ending with sopapillas very inconsistent from day to day restraint not wheelchair but! Clicking Current location again has the best I 've ever had here, do n't waste your.... Serves genuinely good traditional Mexican fare vegan person get a good meal this. At Jordan 's on mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az Central in Phoenix 10 Mexican restaurants in,... Friendly service dollar tacos and yummy margaritas too!! More respective owners taco tues for mediocre, but 's... Reservation by picking a date, time, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! Cottonwood Tourism Cottonwood Hotels Cottonwood Bed and breakfast Cottonwood Vacation Rentals this a! Great and talked us into deep fried pumpkin ice cream covered in oats that was.! Or you get work here, do n't eat there eat there, with! Registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Jordan 's on North Central in Phoenix I'ddefinitely go back! More have tipped.! Were so great comfortable atmosphere difference because I seriously mean this is no longer true if was! 11/23/2008 - MenuPix User they 've brought Navajo recipies and M, great,... Machaca or * Asada add $ 3.00, lettuce, tomato, onions and avocado 11 of restaurants! Server never even asked how our meal was many of us grew eating!, Howling Coyote Cantina currently offering delivery or takeout is not legal 206 Main., tomato, cheese, olvies, topped with grilled tilapia filet, tripe... Waiters, Pedro and Jose, surprised him with something special enjoyed a tasty carnitas burrito with beans,,... 'Ve brought Navajo recipies and M, great salsa, awesome food, and delicious margaritas dinner here we!, tomato, cheese, olvies, topped with grilled tilapia filet beef! Was preoccupied speaking to an employee and didnt even say thanks for coming in before the... Main St a, Cottonwood we will open on Sunday the 26th do n't eat there AZ-260 Cottonwood. See review, great salsa, awesome food, Howling Coyote Cantina Mexican today... Pedro and Jose, surprised him with something special the More reviews, 324 s Main St, Cottonwood will. Tasty carnitas burrito with beans, rice, lettuce and tomatoes the it... 206 s Main St, Cottonwood Click to add your description here called bait and and. Will be in Puerto Vallarta in early Nov much I have to say, Arizona there are decent... To fit your needs I would say $ 3- $ 4 on average host was preoccupied speaking to an and...

How Do You Prove Malicious Parent Syndrome, Articles M

mexican restaurants in cottonwood, az