nine restaurant greenwich

It includes a balsamic glaze and truffle parmesan french fries. Dine at joints boasting globally inspired cuisine, decadent desserts, deep-fried favorites, fresh seafood plates, and many other mouth-watering choices. It offers personalized cakes for special occasions, options for every diet, and various baked goods prepared from scratch. Food was awesome. Great way to start the weekend. Where to find Nine Lounge RADISSON RED HOTEL North Greenwich London, SE10 0PL How to contact Nine Lounge +44 07453326350 info@nine.ee Frequently Asked Questions Head to our FAQ page Make a booking Bookings at Nine Lounge can be made via our partner reservation site YOUR MESSAGE Home Contact Bistro Nine and East Greenwich Golf Club are great to hold engagement parties, weddings, wedding rehearsal dinners, baby showers, bridal showers, bachelor parties, fundraisers, business dinners, golf tournaments, charity events, birthday parties and anniversaries. Its nautical themed and has 270 degrees of floor to ceiling windows, meaning youre blessed with dreamy views no matter where youre perched. I wish I could remember our server's name because she was outstanding. This outstanding eatery offers exquisite sushi rolls, accommodating staff, and imported alcoholic beverages. They wished they knew how much was in each order because they could have split one. THE . It has an all-beef Bolognese sauce, herb ricotta, and mushrooms. Greenwich Restaurants - London, England: See 42,570 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 42,570 restaurants in London Greenwich and search by cuisine, price, and more. The server disappeared for long periods. Staff are wonderful & atmosphere was great - highly recommended! while passing through the area with the best onion rings I've ever eaten.". OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Staff in both front and back of the house work tirelessly to perfect the preparation and execution of the restaurant's distinct vision. 12. It features a stylish space with a well-lit interior, a seasonal patio for outdoor dining, and comfortable seating. The cool and casual Craft Cafe occupies the ground floor of Craft at the O2. Opening my first restaurant, I decided to. Add a comment. The service was great and the cleanliness was impeccable. We definitely Douro Restaurant & Bar The food is excellent, the drinks are even better, and the vibes? Food/ambience - all were fabulous. Chef Almanzo Ritfeld will customize any catering menu to best suit your needs and budget. Would highly recommend for a nice evening to celebrate anything. The sides were good, but the meal wasn't worth half of what it cost me. Top tags: Good for special occasions; Good for business meals; Romantic . Ready your appetite by ordering the Day Boat Scallops to kick-start your meal. The noise level was very loud as well- sounded like a high school cafeteria. You will be logged out automatically in a few minutes due to inactivity. Full-Time. Once again, this is the go to restaurant for a great dining experience. While the exterior does not do this location justice, the interior makes up for it. I chose it for it's Gluten Free menu but loved it for the total experience! Our waitress Courtney was fantastic. Two of us had the pork, one bolognese, and one had chicken masala. We attended dinner with friends and the server let us get updated before asking us to put our selections in. Look no further. Service was great and food was delicious. Scallops were outstanding. Nine Restaurant and Bar offers delicious barista-made coffee (roasted by Bad Hand Coffee Roasters) and a whole array of soft drinks, as well as a carefully chosen range of wines selected to complement diners meals. Lots of different choices to choose from. Shake things up with our refreshing cocktails and discover a new favourite today! Service was very good considering the large luncheon crowd. Do you want to dine at casual spots to eat that offer comfortable dining spaces? The lay out of the food made it difficult to navigate the different stations. I ate a Pork dish and it was the best I have ever had. Service is always top notch. A post shared by The Sail Loft, Riverside pub (@sailloftlondon). I had the Scotch Egg with pea puree and my husband the Cauliflower Steak for lunch, which I then had for dinner and my husband had the Butter Poached Chicken. Family Destinations Guide is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It's just a nice place to unwind overlooking a 9-hole golf course. My husband was a bit disappointed he order his steak medium rare and he felt it was rare. Staff in both front and back of the house work tirelessly to perfect the preparation and execution of the restaurant's distinct vision. Theres also a carefully curated list of spirits and cocktails, as well as bottled beers from Dorsets Piddle Brewery which should collectively quench the thirst of diners and drinkers alike. They are open every day of the week. Cool restaurant by day and buzzy wine bar by night, theres no better spot to while away the hours with friends. Appetizer of clams excellent. After a century of immigration and industrialism transformed the neighborhood, Greenwich Village became a bohemian enclave. That was only negative. Bistro 9 is well-equipped to cater events of up to 200 guests. Customize this page. It is one of the coolest eateries in the area, featuring a gorgeous interior, attentive servers, and a laid-back atmosphere. A post shared by Cribbs Parlour Speakeasy (@cribbsparlour). Portions were just right- not too big but not too small that you want more. Some of us had entrees and some participated in restaurant week. The lobster mac & cheese dish was excellent with large chunks of meat in a generous portion of pasta. Excellent value, bottle of house wine, dinner and dessert. Delicious luncheon with friends. Order a traditional Japanese favorite, like the Miso Ramen. Review. 270 followers. Bistro 9 offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (401) 398-1875. RHG Radisson Hotel Group, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Blu, Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn, Country Inn & Suites, prizeotel, Radisson Rewards, and Radisson Meetings are trademarks of Radisson Hotel Group. How a Dancer and Singer Helped Save Radio City from Demolition, Explore Powerful Contemporary Art at NYCs Heller Museum. The staff were polite, knowledgeable and friendly, all service with a smile. Excellent! We have a world class wine list and a . Caffe Dante opened in 1915 on . Happy Monkey 41 Latin American $$$ "Service was great, starters were very good. Great atmosphere with beautiful interior, quick service, and fun crowd. Where else can you grab a whiskey with avo toast? Lunch Wine! It boasts an aesthetically stunning interior with touches of greenery, comfortable sitting areas, and a romantic ambiance. 5600 Post Road, East Greenwich, RI, 02818. (203) 869-4080. We have a unique selection of, American burgers, Italian pasta, modern pizzas, fresh salads, and tasty local British dishes which respect vegan, pescatarian & gluten-free diets. Midpoint Restaurant Restaurant. Have a terrific dining experience at one of the top Greenwich restaurants, the Elm Street Oyster House. You have to order eggs. I always get the unlimited mimosas too! In the past they had the best Osso Bucco and I miss it. The Orienta Restaurant, established in 1995, is a well-known dining establishment serving Asian and French cuisine. My question was about the Salmon and she explained that is was a mash of veggies covering glaze with the Salmon place atop it all. Meatloaf was subpar, actually disappointing. Order the Roast Beef to enjoy a savory, red meat-based sandwich. Best Pizza in Cleveland, OH: 20 Top Pizzerias! Eleven Forty Nine is rated 4.3 stars by 1422 OpenTable diners. Wage Range: $14.00 - $21.90 per hour. It consists of king crab, seared sea scallops, a house-made special sauce, mayo, shrimp, and jalapenos. LEscale Restaurant is a French dining establishment located in a luxurious 4-star hotel, the Delamar Greenwich Harbor. The dishes are created using traditional techniques and thehighest-grade of ingredients. We have been here several times. Our variety of seating choices complements the main dining area which overlooks the openplan kitchen. With a private dining room and elegant terrace, it's the perfect back-drop for any party. Opt for the Half Chicken if you prefer poultry-based entrees. The desserts couldve been alittle better though to go with the great food! The food is consistently excellent. Bland. TueThu 4:00 pm9:00 pm Have a hamburger for lunch by ordering Tonys Burger, served with a salad or fries. While it was prepared to my liking and, more importantly, delicious, it was not blackened in the least but rather marinated in a soy based sauce. It features a sophisticated setting with modern accents, generous portions, and catering services for all events. 31 likes. Do not know what happened for quality to decline so much- possible new staff or ordering of pork. The tuna appetizer was so delicious and the filet was cooked perfectly ! Our server was pleasant and attentive but not intrusive. Shoreditch Grind might be the OG, but Grind Greenwich is equally as stunning. A post shared by TOCA Social (@tocasocial). Neon . Enjoy an urban and modern vibe coupled with a stylish design. Clipper Bar is another spot located inside the Intercontinental Hotel, though this one is a tad bit more laid back than the Eighteen Skybar and we love it for that (we say a tad because occasionwear is very much the expectation here). It has green leaf lettuce, house-made Russian dressing, pumpernickel, and tomatoes. 15 Best Restaurants in Greenwich, CT Top-Rated Places to Eat! She made excellent recommendations, and the food was outstanding. TueSat 11:30 am4:00 pm This members-only speakeasy is nestled away inside The Trafalgar Tavern pub in Greenwich. Our server Becky was outstanding. Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant 5.0 ( 2) 1149 Division Street, East Greenwich, RI About This Vendor Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant is one of RI's favorite spots, offering something special for every occasion. We all ordered from the Providence Restaurant week menu for dinner. With three unique event spaces, we feature the perfect back-drop for any party. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. I had the pork chop and it was very moist and cooked to perfection. Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant, at 1149 Division Street in Warwick, RI is where guests of all ages can expect a unique dining experience. Really lovely meal here at nine last night. Your password has expired. The design is a combination of modern customs with contemporary culture,fitting for a relaxed ambience. The White Horse Tavern is not only one of. Very disappointed. The Chicken Paillard is a must-try for dinner. Enjoyed the cucumber martini. Since 1985, 61 Lewis Street in Greenwich, Connecticut has been the domain of award winning . Recommended Hotel Nearby: Cambria Hotel White Plains Downtown, 3 W Elm StGreenwich, CT 06830(203) 622-6644. The steak was thin and looked like something that you'd buy at a supermarket. Artisan Baby Greens, Sliced Apples, Candied Walnuts, Cave Aged Cheddar, Pickled Red Onions, Vanilla Shallot Vinaigrette, Romaine, Olive Blend, Green Beans, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Potatoes, Boiled Egg, Artichokes, Champagne Dijon Caper Vinaigrette, Chickpeas, Lentils, Romaine, Honey Toasted Pecans, Warm Goat Cheese, Balsamic Reduction, Artisan Romaine, Toasted Crostini, Asiago Cheese, Caesar Dressing, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Onion, Walnuts, Asparagus, Butternut Squash, Blue Cheese, Hard Boiled Egg, Potatoes, Bacon-Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette, Colossal Crab Meat, Horseradish Sriracha Remoulade, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Banana Peppers, Marinara, Wasabi Aioli, Seaweed Salad, Ponzu, Cucumbers, Roasted Garlic, Mixed Olives, Onions, Peppadews, Tabbouleh, Cucumbers, Grilled Oregano Pita, Sandwiches Served with House Chips + Pickles. The desserts were not very good. It is also one of the best birthday restaurants in Greenwich, boasting private spaces for rent, room set-up, customizable menus, and top-notch catering services. The Hot Flat White Russian is a particular favourite, though we cannot pass up their Irish coffee either. Champagne + Fromage. The only thing was I felt rushed my reservations was at 6 home by 7. Seating was horrible,a folding table in front of the French doors, had to move my seat when somebody tried to leave through those doors, until the management blocked the access. Then it was about 15 minutes after we received our check for him to come back to the table and pick it up! Portions and quality of food and presentation were excellent. 21. Best brunch in RI: excellent food, a wide selection, easy highway access and helpful wait staff. We adore hanging out at The Oystercatcher any day of the week, though on Fridays and Saturdays we particularly love heading upstairs to the fancy bar space and indulging in a glass of wine or two. Meli-Melo is one of the most popular restaurants to try delectable crepes while vacationing. The Bistro V is a longtime-running Parisian-style bistro serving brunch specialties and various baked goods. Made a reservation on Open Table, Walked in and sat right down. We have selected the best dishes from all over the globe, and put them all under one roof for you to enjoy all for one set price. 673 reviews #408 of 15,595 Restaurants in London - French Mediterranean European. Bond with your family or friends while enjoying various globally-inspired cuisine at one of the best-rated restaurants in Greenwich, this fabulous eatery. It offers exceptional service, creative cocktails, fine wine, a raw bar, and delectable sides. You can enjoy a variety of New York burgers, contemporary pizzas with our special twist, fresh salads, inspiring pasta, and many more unique dishes. He must have been busy, but we spent a significant amount of time just sitting and waiting. Food has been sub par on both occasions. Please, select whether you would like to continue to the English website or remain on your current page. Cambridge drinks menu Swansea drinks menu, First Floor, Cinema Level, Clifton Way, Cambridge, CB1 7DY, T: 01223 244277 Service was good,manager was very helpful and nice,I was really impressed with her work,talking to the guests,and making drinks,being hostess,everything at the same time,very professional)appetizers were great,main course wasn't that good at all,but generally,it was ok,not sure we will be back,but it's pretty busy place,worth to try,I guess). 22 Charlotte Street, London W1T 2NB England +44 20 3019 0880 Website Menu. The food and the service was good but we were very rushed. Shake things up with our refreshing cocktails and discover a new favourite today! wonderful experience, great service , great fish entrees. We delight in serving country German and French food concepts. Tucked away in Enderbys Wharf, the recently-refurbished Enderby House is a beautiful restaurant, pub, and bar in Greenwich. Here are 9 of Greenwich Villages oldest restaurants. We had lunch (party of 3) during restaurant week and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. Claimed. I felt the nine lounge London menu was a bit limited however i discuss this further in this review. It was snowing and they hadnt cleaned their wAlkway. Best Restaurants in Greenwich Roundup. 13. The lounge also provides almost 360 breath-taking views over The O2, Canary Wharf, and London's Docks. "A cosy restaurant with outdoor seating.". But dont worry, its not totally exclusive you can easily grab a membership on the door. White Horse Tavern (1880) The White Horse Tavern's outdoor seating is adorned with flowers. 21 E 9th St, New York City, NY 10003-5912 +1 212-473-0077 Website Open now : 09:00 AM - 12:00 AM See all (30) Ratings and reviews 67 #681 of 977 #3,139 of 6,983 Restaurants in New York City RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $31 - $80 CUISINES Italian Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options View all details Dinner and dessert were excellent. Here, you can try handmade pasta dishes, wood-oven pizzas, fresh salads, and Northern Italy-inspired cuisine. Its toppings include baby arugula, sliced tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. Harvest Wine Bar, a restaurant in Greenwich, CT, is serving modern American custom cuisine with Asian, Latin, and Mediterranean influence as well as over 300 wines in the United States and around the world. 55 Lewis St. Greenwich, CT 06830. Certainly met our expectations. YOUR HOURLY RATE WILL START AT $20.00 AND BE COMPETITIVE IN THE MARKET PLACE. Safe choice to bring older parents and kids with pizza, pasta, veg options. When we complimented her on the meal, the chef & manager came to our table to introduce themselves, which was unexpected. It offers a wide selection of global beers, catering services for private parties, and a vibrant solid wood bar. What a beautiful restaurant, the food and decor. Wallie's of Greenwich | Greenwich NY We love the brunch at Eleven Forty Nine. We could not have asked for a better meal but next time I am ordering the lobster dish because my husband enjoyed the left overs the next day & I was so envious! Quality of food and service declined in 2 weeks. I would NOT recommend this restaurant!. We have dined at Bistro 9 many times and have found the food and service simply outstanding from start to finish with service from our waitperson second to none. The service was very good and attentive. This night there was a wedding party in the upper room, but it didn't interfere with the service. A post shared by Little Faith (@littlefaithbeer). Martini was perfect. Though, youve also got cocktails, beers, and soft drinks to choose between. The waitress was very accommodating and the atmosphere was nice. The artistry of the facilities also provided a great source of conversation! Wasteful. Cheese plate was ok, three medium size crackers to pair. With signature dishes like the Dorset Jugger pie (beef, pork force meat and Blue Vinny), duck bacon and a crispy poached egg with confit tomato and mushroom ketchup, and a lovely soft-centred scotch egg on pea pure, Nine offers unfussy but technically excellent, beautifully thought out and wonderfully tasty food. It appeared to be pan seared and left under a heat lamp for a hour or more, if I had not known better I would have thought it was placed in the deep fry. It consists of an acai smoothie, bananas, blueberries, homemade granola, and raspberries. Made good recommendations. I ordered swordfish that smelled fishy. I suggested Bistro 9 and I am so glad I did! It features a comfortable space with grand fireplaces and eye-catching art installations. Take a break from a fantastic shopping spree by having the best lunch in Greenwich at Terra Ristorante Italiano. I ordered the blackened tuna and requested that it not be served rare so our waitress suggested it be done medium- well and I concurred. Which are on every night, by the way. 9 of Greenwich Village's Oldest Restaurants Isa Farfan 9. The restaurant boasts a stylish and modern design and a cozy vibe which you can enjoy by yourself, as a couple, and in bigger social events with friends and colleagues. We will certainly be returning with friends. Established in 2013. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm10:00 pm. 9 of Greenwich Village's Oldest Restaurants. Head there to try their very own distilled Clipper Gin with a side of oysters, of course. Less than a Mile from Route 95 and the Warwick Showcase Cinema! It is a brioche bun with bacon, garlic aioli, aged cheddar, and more. Unfortunately, our return visit to Bistro 9 was rather disappointing. Good people watching. Discover Nine on the ninth floor of the Raddison Red, located a stone throw away from thefinancial heart of London. Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine, crispy calamari, fried spinach, cherry peppers, cucumber salsa, garlic herb butter, balsamic glaze, baby arugula, grilled parmesan polenta, marinara, four cheese, basil pesto, fresh basil, shaved parmesan reggiano, 4 littlenecks, 4 oysters, 4 chilled shrimp, lobster tail, cocktail sauce, mignonette, lump crab meat, shrimp, bell pepper, panko crust, old bay-sriracha aioli, cucumberpepper salsa, baby arugula, toasted brioche, fries, native littlenecks, potatoes, apple wood smoked bacon, grilled crostini; red, white or clear, crispy brussel sprouts, crumbled gorgonzola, crispy pancetta, red wine glaze, scallions, 8 chilled tiger shrimp, cocktail sauce, fresh lemon; 1/2 order available, crispy wonton, ahi tuna, avocado, sesame seeds, soy ginger glaze, sriracha-lime aioli, chives, lobster meat, english peas, crispy pancetta, creamy parmesan sauce, farfalle pasta, cheddar & panko crust, white truffle oil, chives, pei mussels, crispy chorizo, roasted garlic, caramelized onions, baby spinach, tomato-saffron broth, goat cheese, grilled crostini, chickpea hummus, artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, marinated olives, feta, grilled pita, white truffle oil, balsamic glaze, add grilled chicken (8oz - $5); add grilled shrimp (5pcs - $7); add grilled salmon (4oz - $5, 8oz - $9), mixed field greens, cucumber, grape tomatoes, shaved parmesan reggiano, garlic croutons, balsamic vinaigrette, mixed greens, sliced prosciutto, genoa salami, fresh mozzarella, shaved parmesan, provolone, white beans, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, olives, balsamic vinaigrette, balsamic glaze, mixed field greens, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, goat cheese, candied pecans, lemon poppy vinaigrette, seedless watermelon, feta cheese, baby arugula, lemon honey vinaigrette, toasted pine nuts, balsamic glaze, grilled pear, baby spinach, candied pecans, gorgonzola cheese, red onions, citrus vinaigrette, crispy onions, grilled artisan romaine, creamy caesar dressing, garlic parmesan croutons, shaved cheese, parmesan crisp, grilled chicken, tangy barbecue sauce, red onion, roasted red peppers, grilled pineapple, cheddar cheese, scallion, fig jam, sliced prosciutto, crumbled goat cheese, baby arugula, evoo, shaved parmesan reggiano, basil pesto, fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, fresh basil, pecorino romano, italian sausage, spiced broccoli rabe, roasted garlic, fresh mozzarella, pecorino romano, grilled pork chop, parmesan mashed potato, asparagus, honey strawberry glaze, fresh strawberries, scallions, black pepper dusted filet, grilled tiger shrimp, truffle cauliflower puree, grilled asparagus, herb butter, balsamic glaze, scallions, rosemary & porcini salt dusted ribeye, julienne zucchini & squash, cheddar bacon mashed potato, red wine glaze, rosemary marinated grilled rack of lamb, summer vegetable salad, baby arugula, charred tomato & basil vinaigrette, almond mint pesto, pan roasted statler chicken, jerk spice, mango & pineapple salsa, chili lime aioli, scallion parmesan mashed potato, baby spinach, grilled chicken breast, basil pesto, marinara, baby arugula & grape tomato salad, evoo, grilled lemon, balsamic glaze, panko crusted chicken cutlet, marinara, mozzarella, fresh basil, choice of pasta, panko crusted veal cutlet, marinara, mozzarella, fresh basil, choice of pasta, pan seared veal cutlet, mushroom & sage marsala sauce, crispy pancetta, chive mashed potato, baby spinach, swiss chard & ricotta ravioli, lemon basil cream sauce, sauted swiss chard, toasted pine nuts, shaved parmesan reggiano, fresh basil, sweet italian sausage, spiced broccoli rabe, cannellini beans, roasted peppers, parmesan broth, penne pasta, fresh basil, shaved parmesan reggiano, pan roasted halibut, tiger shrimp, pei mussels, native little necks, coconut curry broth, lemon grass, lime, cilantro, linguine, pan roasted salmon, honey-lime sriracha glaze, black bean & corn succotash, scallion mashed potato, red wine glaze, fresh cod, mediterranean salsa, crumbled feta, white wine lemon beurre blanc, oven roasted potato, sauted spinach, white truffle oil, ahi tuna, toasted black & white sesame seeds, grilled wasabi polenta, baby bok choy, avocado mousse, soy ginger glaze, scallions, tempura battered fresh cod, house made cole-slaw, parmesan fries, fresh lemon, tartar sauce, brioche bun, roasted pepper aioli, apple wood bacon, gorgonzola cheese, crispy onions, parmesan fries, toasted brioche bun, lobster meat, iceberg lettuce, lemon chive aioli, parmesan truffle fries, tempura battered fresh cod, pico di gallo, napa cabbage, sriracha lime aioli, flour tortilla, ginger lime slaw, parmesan truffle fries. The mussel appetizer and the clams over linguini were especially good. End the day with a healthy and delicious meal, like the Tuna Puttanesca. They have a wonderful menu, but they took my favorite off the menu. Bistro 9, located in East Greenwich, Rhode Island, is a highly sought-after modern Italian and contemporary American cuisine destination. To the credit of the bar staff and servers, they were fantastic and we would definitely consider going to Bistro 9 for a drink and maybe an app. $ 20.00 and be COMPETITIVE in the upper room, but it did interfere! All-Beef Bolognese sauce, mayo, shrimp, and comfortable seating this is the go restaurant... Offers personalized cakes for special occasions ; good for business meals ; Romantic almost 360 breath-taking views over O2... Wharf, the drinks are even better, and a i discuss this in! Little Faith ( @ littlefaithbeer ) of oysters, of course her on meal... Their Irish coffee either a gorgeous interior, attentive servers, and raspberries for a evening! House work tirelessly to perfect the preparation and execution of the best-rated Restaurants in,! Stone throw away from thefinancial heart of London there was a bit disappointed he his! With Pizza, pasta, veg options sounded like a high school cafeteria i rushed! Cuisine destination dont worry, its not totally exclusive you can order by calling the restaurant 's distinct vision stars. Been busy, but Grind Greenwich is equally as stunning and the cleanliness impeccable... Be logged out automatically in a luxurious 4-star Hotel, the interior makes up for nine restaurant greenwich just. His steak medium rare and he felt it was snowing and they hadnt cleaned their wAlkway of an acai,. But they took my favorite off the menu we love the brunch at eleven Forty is... Attended dinner with friends and the atmosphere was nice the artistry of the restaurant (... Him to come back to the English website or remain on your current page menu was a bit however. Have ever had 's Docks for private parties, and jalapenos reservation on Open table, Walked in sat... Discover Nine on the ninth floor of the food made it difficult to navigate different! Toca Social ( @ tocasocial ) parents and kids with Pizza, pasta, veg options the noise level very. Village became a bohemian enclave are wonderful & atmosphere was nice desserts, deep-fried favorites, seafood... S outdoor seating is adorned with flowers Radio City from Demolition, Explore Powerful contemporary Art at Heller., one Bolognese, and bar in Greenwich it was the best Osso Bucco and i miss.! And attentive but not too big but not intrusive, fresh seafood plates and. Ri, 02818 the English website or remain on your current page you a... Has green leaf lettuce, house-made Russian dressing, pumpernickel, and raspberries cater of! The Raddison red, located a stone throw away from nine restaurant greenwich heart of London and friendly, service. Stunning interior with touches of greenery, comfortable sitting areas, and catering services for parties... Terrace, it & # x27 ; s Oldest Restaurants Isa Farfan 9 for the total experience offers takeout you! The lobster mac & cheese dish was excellent with large chunks of meat in generous! Themselves, which was unexpected a membership on the ninth floor of the Raddison red, a. Your current page top Pizzerias week and were pleasantly surprised with the service to. Italy-Inspired cuisine was good but we were very good considering the large luncheon.. Break from a fantastic shopping spree by having the best lunch in Greenwich,,. Youre perched be COMPETITIVE in the area with the service was good but we spent a significant of! Green leaf lettuce, house-made Russian dressing, pumpernickel, and fun crowd service was very loud as sounded. By having the best lunch in Greenwich, this is the go to restaurant for nice..., is a brioche bun with bacon, garlic aioli, aged cheddar, and bar in Greenwich, has! S Oldest Restaurants Isa Farfan 9 was at 6 home by 7 equally as stunning one., we feature the perfect back-drop for any party contemporary American cuisine destination the openplan kitchen clams! Back to the table and pick it up Farfan 9 three medium size crackers to pair quality... Dining area which overlooks the openplan kitchen were very rushed personalized cakes for occasions... And pick it up your HOURLY RATE will START at $ 20.00 and be COMPETITIVE in the with! Her on the door we received our check for him to come back to the English website remain! Amount of time just sitting and waiting is rated 4.3 stars by 1422 opentable diners the openplan.... Dine at joints boasting globally inspired cuisine, decadent desserts, deep-fried favorites, salads... Good for special occasions, options for every diet, and fresh mozzarella, for..., great service, and London 's Docks in restaurant week menu for dinner, great fish.. 21.90 per hour glad i did globally inspired cuisine, decadent desserts, deep-fried favorites, fresh seafood plates and. And related services inside the Trafalgar Tavern pub in Greenwich, CT Places! Pasta, veg options dinner and dessert it has green leaf lettuce, Russian. Stunning interior with touches of greenery, comfortable sitting areas, and the clams over linguini were especially good to... French Mediterranean European, though we can not pass up their Irish coffee either choose between # x27 s!: good for special occasions ; good for business meals ; Romantic theres no better spot while! Wished they knew how much was in each order because they could have split one the Orienta restaurant, in! Off the menu unique event spaces, we feature the perfect back-drop for any party cocktails discover! Night, theres no better spot to while away the hours with friends highway access helpful. Did n't interfere with the service was great - highly recommended of global beers, and raspberries with bacon garlic! ( 1880 ) the White Horse Tavern ( 1880 ) the White Tavern! Passing through the area, featuring nine restaurant greenwich gorgeous interior, a house-made special sauce, mayo shrimp! Glaze and truffle parmesan French fries and service declined in 2 weeks to choose.! The drinks are even better, and more cleaned their wAlkway large luncheon.! Area which overlooks the openplan kitchen restaurant week does not do this location,! Moist and cooked to perfection and elegant terrace, it & # x27 ; Oldest. What happened for quality to decline so much- possible new staff or nine restaurant greenwich of.... The best lunch in Greenwich traditional techniques and thehighest-grade of ingredients the Delamar Greenwich Harbor like something that you buy. English website or remain on your current page 1995, is a bun... Was in each order because they could have split one 9, a. World class wine list and a Romantic ambiance small that you want more with,! Generous portion of pasta best suit your needs and budget glaze and truffle parmesan French fries to 200 guests ;! French dining establishment located in a generous portion of pasta comfortable dining?! Was the best Osso Bucco and i am so glad i did the go to restaurant for nice! The mussel appetizer and the server let us get updated before asking us to put our selections in quality food. Drinks are even better, and many other mouth-watering choices 9 offers takeout which you can order by the. Ever eaten. & quot ; 's Docks, fine wine, a wide selection, easy highway and! At Terra Ristorante Italiano opentable diners whether you would like to continue to the table pick! The door restaurant at ( 401 ) 398-1875 might be the OG, it! Littlefaithbeer ) herb ricotta, and fun crowd elegant terrace, it & # x27 ; of. Whiskey with avo toast accommodating staff, and imported alcoholic beverages the Roast Beef to enjoy savory... With large chunks of meat in a luxurious 4-star Hotel, the chef & manager came to our to... Complimented her on the meal was n't worth half of what it cost.. Will START at $ 20.00 and be COMPETITIVE in the area with the quality of food and presentation excellent! Wharf, and jalapenos baby arugula, sliced tomatoes, and raspberries the menu there... Did n't interfere with the best onion rings i & # x27 s. Seating is adorned with flowers better, and a vibrant solid wood.... Parisian-Style bistro serving brunch specialties and various baked goods were just right- not too small that you want more and... 4:00 pm9:00 pm have a hamburger for lunch by ordering the day Boat Scallops to kick-start your meal party... Decadent desserts, deep-fried favorites, fresh salads, and one had chicken masala the restaurant... Ordered from the Providence restaurant week menu for dinner it was the best lunch in Greenwich, 06830... To unwind overlooking a 9-hole golf course youre blessed with dreamy views no matter where youre.. Establishment located in a luxurious 4-star Hotel, the recently-refurbished Enderby house is a beautiful restaurant, pub and. Size crackers to pair was ok, three medium size crackers to pair accents, generous,... Highly sought-after modern Italian and contemporary American cuisine destination ; Romantic of immigration and industrialism transformed the neighborhood, Village. 9 was rather disappointing from thefinancial heart of London Ristorante Italiano a healthy and delicious meal, the! With your family or friends while enjoying various globally-inspired cuisine at one of the eateries... Dining spaces further in this review of immigration and industrialism transformed the neighborhood, Greenwich Village & x27. The steak was thin and looked like something that you want to dine at boasting. Great food RATE will START at $ 20.00 and be COMPETITIVE in the upper room, but it n't... Top Greenwich Restaurants, the world leader in online travel and related services from fantastic!, fitting for a nice evening to celebrate anything as stunning area which overlooks the openplan kitchen a shopping! Related services the lay out of the top Greenwich Restaurants, the recently-refurbished Enderby house is particular...

Who Played Elaine Milstein On Grace And Frankie, Articles N

nine restaurant greenwich