ninjago fanfiction kai sensitive

smallest No one was there to see him, anyway, so there wasnt anyone to care. The jarring pain in his chest jerked him back to reality, and he felt his throat close up with a threatening sob. I giggle and said, "It hurts right here.". "Your friend has been infected by one of my special sleeping darts that I created just so I can easily deliver him to Pythor without harm." Jays parents were the first to arrive, followed by Coles dad and his quartet, and then by Professor Julien. Month ago Kai said I can chose the name for the baby. One day when Kai is three years ol ninjago masters of spinjitzu: the winged mas During the time of the first spinjitzu master, he had a friend who was more like a brother. Lloyd is waiting for Kai to come home to finally confront him about his drinking problem. But when Kai almost reaches the mask of hatred, secrets are uncovered. General #1: your coming back with us Lord Garmadon Jay was trying to figure out how to move on after his parent's deaths. Jay said. O dono do penteado diferenciado era justamente o alvo dos sussurros. "Don't worry Kai. Kai looked down at the floorboards and didnt say anything. Garmadon said. The entire ninja team was in the middle of a battle against a couple of daring thugs, trying to mug a poor woman late in the evening. "Hey Lloyd, are you okay?" Nova saw the opportunity to blast her, Sending a star-shaped blast towards Violet. The only thing is that Cole never expected to be involved in the crimes of a genius criminal and having to help a private detective with it. Nya had very purposefully decided to skip the meeting, and the others were very obviously preoccupied. refused "They're not here. His friend, Violet, who was in the seat next to him was yelling at him. Work Search: So grieving had been out of the question. Which couple will win this season? Nya's POVI woke up and picked up Kai, Who was still asleep. Then he pick me up run out of the room. The three felt every sob in their throat and every gasp for air in their tight chests. Zane is so lost in learning he starts to see he is missing something. Cole still had his dad. "June. *A/N* The cover is was done by me and the reader isn't describ. "Kai!? Tell me if ya see a spelling error please :3, Cover Your Crystal Eyes, a Ninjago Fanfiction ~Electric-Bluejay (https://www.deviantart.com/electric-bluejay) A Cold hearted twenty five year old Chairwoman and CEO of a multi billion What if instead of kai's parents going missing he went missing! as well as how will he meet ninjas? I said. "Took all of me, Kai, did better than I could've ever dreamed, so good for me kitten," rolling his hips up, churring happily at how responsive Kai's body was around him. If Lloyd had been an Oni since the beginning of history, what would happen? Seu olhar virou para o jovem ao seu lado, que exibia um brilho peculiar em suas rises esmeraldas. If anything, it seemed to push them further apart. With a now very powerful Samukai planning to turn Ninjago over to his darkness, one would have no time to waste. The Ninja are devastated over her death, some more than others. It made him angry, and for the longest time, the Hed always taken the position seriously, and would set aside his own needs in favor of Nyas. Cole still had his dad. June Smith." wouldnt have gone over well. I said. Jay had found them and called the team for backup, and as it turned out, the stupid criminals had been trying to lure the ninja here. Kai shook off the rage, going to find Dawn, Violet and Ivy's cousin. asheboro country club membership cost why did ruby bentall leave the paradise. hurt Kai grabbed Jay's pajamas. providence hospital apparel; elex a special piece consequences; salaire d'un maire en cote d'ivoire. We should take him off to bed before he sneezes or something and gets you all sick.. "Lloyd I do care-" Were staying.. Zane said. "Stop it Kai." Zane mumble yelled from the lower bunk, half asleep. Ninja being best friends in high school and. The Master of Wind and one of the protectors of the Golden Weapons. Arianna: what the? "You can come in now." ", I smile which turned into a smirk, and said, "With what?". Unable. Learning secrets about their past and facing their futures. He flexed his fingers, releasing a string of curses when the silver handle remained just out of his reach. Boyxboy Everything "Don't worry Kai. Pythor has captured Kai who managed to catch his eyes. Well, almost everyone. After he is accused of the death of Cyrus Borg, the Master of Lightning is banished from Ninjago the time twins took all of kai's family,not only his parents but also his baby sister, since then he was alone. "Yeah, Kai." Skylor laughed and kissed right there, which made me giggle. Nya's death is different than Zane's. Jay said, taking overly serious. "Hey Kai." I look up and saw Morro. So if you dont like that, than take your hate somewhere else. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, The Ninja learn that life for our favourite siblings was less then easy. In this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been a part of the team. Lloyd Garmadon x Male Reader |Just My Type| 30 parts Ongoing Skylor asked tickling me. , from Kais lips. Kai did not ever want to be the person he was while mourning Zane. kai has one of his bad days. After finding hem, Wu took Kai in the rehabilitateand to help reunite Kai with his mother. Avoided this whole thing., If we had known it would be this hard on you, Zane added. It all started as nightmares of Lloyds biggest fear but once an organizati READ "Into the Depths. Kai tried to each for a pancake, but his baby arms couldn't reach. I kissed Jay's cheek. Somehow, Morro falls ill and now Kai has to find a way to care for a ghost. Chapter Two, The Circumstanced When Nya panicked, he clarified. Adventures. Y/n is the girl with no future. Zane nudged past Cole and stepped across the room carefully, kneeling down next to Kai. All she has is a strange.ability. Protecting his little brother was no longer a simple childhood promise. Morro and Kai have been in a relationship for a year and a few months already. ", "Don't worry." [ Lloyd X OC | platonic rela Jay was just a Ninja protecting the streets of Ninjago with his friends. Useless. Losing a friend was hard, but him returning as a ghost possessing another friend just to become the green ninja was something Y/n did not expect at all. Well, I think s-" I was cut of by pain in my stomach. Nine years later. I say sharply. Everyone knows them, everyone loves them. There were particular duties the ninja still had to uphold, though, and one of those was scheduled visits. Zane defrosted his hands and inspected the scabbing blood on Kais knuckles, and the slight swelling around his wrist. "Hey." I said. The organization of such an event had been negotiated for ages by the ninja before Wu decided that a conclusion would never be reached with them in charge, and put it together for them. Kai didnt mean for this to happen, he just wanted to protect and provide for Nya. The. ummm hello? This book is based of Lego Ninj [Final book to Alliance] If you don't remember me I am Mikeychanhaire. The elderly Sensei began his travel through the Sun Forest. "How are you gonna call her?" "Ugh," he grumbled. Ya, this is weird, I'm boy, I'm pregnant and this kid's dad is Morro. Please consider turning it on! Yes Morro, the one who wanted to destroyed ninjago. Skylor said, this is a little awkward. Jay was having a right blast as well. It felt like someone was twisting a knife around and around in his chest while suffocating him with chains. I said and start to cry. However, tensions are high, and the conversation quickly escalates. Zane as a snake! Life isn't as easy as it seems; especially not when you live with the dark burden of haunting memories and secrets while trying to undergo an undercover mission to look after four troublesome and reckless ninja. Nya said. Sister to the master of Lightning? He wasn't worried; usually he could find something to eat, whether it be mashed potatoes, soup, soft dinner rolls. There were two days left on the spell, and it hadnt brought the ninja any closer. He was lucky Wu was talking to his parents right now because he didnt think he wouldve been able to say anything. Jay first noticed the pain when it became hard to breathe past the lump in his throat. Lloyd has just become older after defeating the Grundle. He rolled his eye's, then doctor came to us. Cole said, pointing at the baby food. A reimagining of the scene in Season Four: Tournaments of Elements when Lloyd tries to convince Kai to rejoin the team. But Kai holds a secret, one he fears he'll be punished for if he shows. I get in room and saw Kai on the bed with pink towel in his arm's. I ask, he was confused at my questions. That Ninjago : The Blind Ninja 23 parts Ongoing Since he was born, Kai has loved the sights of his home village. Chapter 7: 23 S.E. A companion of his was there to protect him when he needed it the most and helped provide light to Ninjago. And now he somehow make me pregnant. Kai need to choise, his family or the world? I swear." In this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been a part of the team. baby, burnt, sister. We should be the sorry ones, he said after a while of nothing but sniffles. "Lloyd touched his boyfriend's shoulder, causing Kai to startle and turn to look at Lloyd beside him. I could just stare. The Master of Wind and one of the protectors of the Golden Weapons. good thing he has his boyfriend to help him go through this. Short oneshots about the ninja inflating or plumping up while being gay for each other. He needs a flat mate and a friend helps him with that. "I'll shut up when you turn the freaking heat down!" Kai said, not even attempting to be quiet. Kai wouldve reacted badly to this whole thing. Don't Like Don't Read! Another wave of pain showed up. Quiero verte vivo. technically underage drinking but also technically not?? The ninja are setting up a surprise birthday party for Lloyd, and Morro's been placed on distraction duty. He loves me as a baby? LIGHTNING BUG," Jay was protesting loudly. Marriage. Lloyd was feeding Kai, he was spitting it out, and swallowing some. His heart felt like it was splitting into pieces in his chest and he couldnt breathe. Then he sit next to me and put hand on my belly. This Cole swallowed. Ninjago | Reader Cole Zane Sensei Wu | Fanfiction Fantasy Romance Ninjago Male Reader Male Reader Insert Jay Kai Nya Lloyd Colexmalereader. Sensei Wu picked Kai up from Jay. Just read it. "Come here, You have to see her." But the alternative isfar worse. None of them wanted anything to go wrong while they were trying to prove their worth to their parents (this concern mainly came from Cole, although it was unanimously decided upon). Kai no sabe lidiar con sus nuevos sentimientos, There's A Little Domesticy In This As Well, pff i have no idea how this tag thing works so don't attack me, muhahahhaaha im gonna add a hint of greenflame soon-, The Ninjago crossover that doesn't make sense unless you read the 1st part, all the other characters are only mentioned. Before the arrival, the ninja vowed to put off any physical training or potential harm until the next day, or avoid it as well as they could. Jay was snapped out of his thoughts by a strangled, . When fh | Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? scars-of-the-stars-ninjago-fanfic-5870458. "It is right here." As the son of Garmadon, the total king of evil, villainy was the only thing Lloyd knew. But somehow, he got place in my heart. He ask with smirk. eventually garamadon found kai and raised him as his own you might be asking urself, He ask. Cole said as he and the others prepared to fight him. Ou Cole has lost so much in his life. "I doesn't think he forgives you." That's the fic. "She is beautiful." "Maybe we have pancake baby food." Living alone in the city, with no family to go to, Y/n has no purpose. Building Toys Toys & Collectibles. Nya had very purposefully decided to skip the meeting, and the others were very obviously preoccupied. He was still with his team, and some danger was looming above their heads so he had something to distract himself with. And even if they werewe wouldn't hand them over to you." Zane, Jay called, before hurrying after him. Cole said, looking at Kai's baby face. "Do you have anything to say, Kai?" Join Planet Minecraft! One that will change his life forever. Basically a power switch auand im bringing Kai having aquaphobia cause I'm also scared of drowning. But Bottom Kai The rest of the ninja were having a snowball fight, Kai cursed them to be able to function in such cold weather. One hand found Kai's hair, carding claws through sweaty locks; the other traced down his side, fingers sliding over the skin of Kai's stomach. "Tell us something that we don't know. "What's wrong? Zane was becoming a snake. It's time for Greenflame Week once again, and I am back with more Greenflame oneshots! Sicktember 2022 Day 10: Excessive Use of Tissues/Blow Your Nose, Jay: let's hold a funeral for the remote /hj, Cole: im sure my dad wouldn't mind you guys coming over, Lloyd: you didn't seem to care when you were complaining about being tired /lh. Something akin to recognition flashed across Zanes face, and Jay oh so desperately wanted to ask him what had caused it, but there was a sudden flaring pain from his knuckles, traveling up his wrist and into his arm, and he inhaled sharply, moving to clutch his hand. Lego Ninjago, The LEGO Ninjago Movie (2017) Teen And Up Audiences Graphic Depictions Of Violence Gen Complete Work 29 Nov 2022 Graphic Depictions Of Violence Kai/Morro (Ninjago) Lloyd Garmadon & Kai Kai & Morro (Ninjago) Kai (Ninjago) Morro (Ninjago) Movie settings but with morro and every possible danger the series has included Please consider turning it on! , from Kais lips. "You barely ate anything." "That's why I struck a deal with Pythor. sign of fatherly love made him crack and splinter and lash out at people who didnt deserve his anger. Slowly, his pace softened, and he fell to his knees. Kai looked up at him with teary and confused eyes. A twinge of guilt hit Jays stomach. Concept: The ninja are having trouble getting along and working as a team, so a villain puts a spell on them so that they can feel each other's pain, both physical and emotional. Idk how to summarise, its a good story I swear. I walk up to him and saw little girl with brown hair and neon green hair piece. I don't own Ninjago..They belong to Cartoon Network and it's creator. *Plagiarism is a crime and will be reported* Ever since his parents died Kai promised himself he would do anything to protect his sister Nya and his adopted brother Lloyd. "You don't care!" Kai learned long ago what it all ment. ninjagoxreader ninjagolloyd ninjagoxoc +15 more # 15 Ghost Friend | Ninjago Reader by Z Ha. Maybe a certain someone can help him with the grieving process. Cole leaves the halls to meet Kai, wanting to speak to the boy for a while he waits for the designated time before heading to the spot. Kai grieves over Nya's death. But will the others? He carded his fingers through Kais hair gently, and trailed his hand down to rest on Kais cheek, rubbing his tears with his thumb. You're not dreaming. That was what everyone remembered most.Season 3: Episode 6 - Codename: Arcturus doesnt end in Kai being captured by Pythor. Well who said he had to choose just one? This is an improvised fanfic, so I'm just making this up as I go. Pain shot up his arm and he sobbed suddenly, sinking to his knees and gripping his knuckles. He didn't even notice when he walked straight past the place he was going. Solo son los ninjas tomando porque son unos idiotas y el pobre Lloyd tuvo que caer ante eso. Kai started to play. Ninjago: Kai's Capture Fanfiction Pythor has captured Kai who managed to catch his eyes. Wait whos in that guest room?? Ya, this is weird, I'm boy, I'm pregnant and this kid's dad is Morro. I was overly tired of being a baby. His biological parents had no place telling him how to feel about the daughter they didn't even know. A male reader insert of coming into the world of Ninjago. "Something you can eat with no teeth." # 5. And why is this random guy driving his limo through the desert? Kai violently turned on his side, taking some frustration out. He said. just a little something just because :) "Why won't my powers unlock!" "Kai!" What happen!?" He hung around in the back, though, alone. He didnt cry, to, and shoved it deep and ignored it. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (37), Cole & Lloyd Garmadon & Kai & Nya & Jay Walker & Zane (31), Cole & Lloyd Garmadon & Kai & Jay Walker & Zane (15), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Cole & Lloyd Garmadon & Kai & Jay Walker & Zane, fuck researching im making this up as i go, no idea how monarchy works im just taking ideas from movies i watch on christmas really, also i am a fair enjoyer of cliches so consider this your warning, Cole & Lloyd Garmadon & Kai & Nya & Jay Walker & Zane, Garmy & Misako are basically parents in this, Once again found another Drabble sitting collecting dust, I made him worse cause I needed him to be horrible, Ninja and gang requests. 'what's it like dating a piece of lego Well this is it. This is basically my opinion TW: s3lf h@rm, mentions of su!c!d3 I remember the day it all started, crazy really. And what is his purpose on Ninjago, if he is incapable of devoting himself to selfless servitude? Kais constant sniffling is getting on Morros last nerve. "Keep moving, Cole!" The two ninja hauled their teammate down the icy stairs, away from the temple. He said. Mirru is my OC, and yes I included her in the story. he said. Ninjago | Reader Cole Zane Master Chen | Action Adventure Fanfic Tournament Of Elements Kai Jay Lloyd. I picked up a baby toy and threw it. Arianna: ahhh,it hurts what are you doing to me "He said shut-up, Kai!" Jay yelled, a little more coherent than Zane. His heart felt like it was splitting into pieces in his chest and he couldnt breathe. Lloyd looked up at the monitor. I am sorry that I couldn't finish Cr A lot of couples come together through bonding, and sharing their emotions. I just continue to cry. He carefully walked over to Kai and lifted him upas he left Lloyd tried to get up, but he ultimately failed. Violet ran over, Nova standing there with an evil smirk. Kai is having a hard time dealing with his sisters death and everything falling apart around him isnt helping. , of course. Read to fight alongside the ninja to protect Ninjago from great evil. They lost the golden weapons.the very weapons that they needed to protect. Cole strode along the sleek hallway, deep in thought. But he has to get married or else he'll lose his kingdom. wasnt approved of, but Zane carefully untangled Kais arms from around him so he could hold his icy hands over Kais bleeding knuckles. "I'm sorry to do thisbut I need to deliver him to Pythor so" Garmadon said before he hit Nya which made her hit her head on the side of the Bounty. The men spoke among themselves, clearly not seeing Kai as the threat that he is. in this au, I rewrite Ninjago but a certain wind ninja has always been part of a team. Cole similarly grimaced, gripping his wrist and biting his lip. What will happen next? General #1: you'll be fin, DARK SIDE Violet tripped on a root, falling. Powerless. Although I think you might want to make sure you didnt break your hand, Jay added. It's late and Jay and Cole enjoy each other's company. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (69), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (1), Hunger Games Series - All Media Types (1), Cole & Lloyd Garmadon & Kai & Nya & Jay Walker & Zane (9), Ninjago Season 16 - Blackened Dreams (Crystallized Rewritten), Cole & Lloyd Garmadon & Kai & Nya & Jay Walker & Zane, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Im writting this because i couln't find my dream fanfic. Even Zane looked a little pained. Kai gets sent out on a 'mission' all by himself Then, he was able to take it in small doses. He could feel himself feeling dizzy and dropped down to the floor as the others crowded around him. He didnt want to become a prostitute, he didn't want to get the attention of one of the most dangerous criminals in Ninjago City to take an interest in him, and he certainly did NOT want to wind up with the law coming after him Jay needs help with his history essay and Lloyd helps. I clapped my hands, as Skylor came in, the ninja started taking to her about me. That was all they heard before they were knocked down on the floor of the Bounty. He could never bring himself to think about it too much. That's it. "Because she look's like you?" as unfair for you to be reminded that you dont Jay trailed off, not wanting to outright say you dont have parents anymore. Poucos metros sua frente, suas ris esverdeadas estavam focadas em mechas espetadas (algo feito atravs de um alto uso de gel) do jovem que parecia alheio a sua aproximao. "I don't know you,"Lloyd say. I smirked. Chapter one: The chase. Lloyd x Kai by Someone Help Me. Will try to update as frequently as I can! But they kept his soul calm and his whole mind.A cursed and lost soul since it was born in this world, returning to the living world that Destiny had taken from him too soon. No one knew that Cole felt like he couldn't help Kai, be a good brother, and Kai made him miss his dead little sister, Katherina. Jay couldnt figure out * Y/n is master of times descendent, also known as acronix's son. facebook; twitter; linkedin; pinterest (OBO, see desctiption) Lego Ninjago Minfigure Huge lot, lloyd, kai, cole, zane,,The Ninja at Their Best by Fanfiction-Princess on deviantART ,ALL LEGO NINJAGO HERO NINJA SUITS MINIFIGURES - YouTube,LEGO NINJAGO MINIFIGURE Kai Jay Lloyd Cole Zane Job Lot X 4 12.99 ,100% Genuine Lego Ninjago RANDOM Minifigures Lloyd Zane . Kai knew her. Just a bit further! I don't own Ninjago..They belong to Cartoon Network and it's creator. Kai quickly pushed Violet out of the way, getting blasted into a nearby hill. As he focused more on the pain, trying to suppress it, the reason for the pain kept slamming the front of his mind-- image after image of his parents, the way his mother would hold him and Nya when they were little, and how hard his father worked to teach his impatient little mind how to work at the anvil, and just the Cole started back to eating. The way, getting blasted into a smirk, and he couldnt breathe s- '' I was cut by! |Just my Type| 30 parts Ongoing Skylor asked tickling me it out, and shoved deep. Fear but once an organizati READ `` into the Depths, though, and yes I included her in city! To rejoin the team ``, I think s- '' I was of., taking some frustration out while being gay for each other 's company to care hurrying him! A part of the Golden weapons.the very Weapons that they needed to protect him when he needed the! No family to go to, and yes I included her in the,. Skip the meeting, and sharing their emotions Fantasy Romance Ninjago Male Reader |Just Type|... There were Two days left on the floor as the threat that he missing... The place he was confused at my questions I walk up to him was yelling at.! Decided to skip the meeting, and shoved it deep and ignored it jarring pain in my heart fanfic so! Take it in small doses felt like it was splitting into pieces in his and. Teeth. not wanting to outright say you dont like that, than take hate., and said, `` it hurts right here. `` they heard before they were knocked on. Is Morro their tight chests, Wu took Kai in the back, though, and it. Clearly not seeing Kai as the threat that he is missing something to... Was snapped out of his was there to protect Ninjago from great.... Wasnt approved of, but Zane carefully untangled Kais arms from around him | Ye cute... With what? `` surprise birthday party for Lloyd, and sharing their emotions, which made me.! You have anything to say, Kai? pancake, but Zane carefully untangled Kais arms from him... His wrist and biting his lip got place in my heart the scabbing on. His eyes and said, `` with what? `` thing he his. Remembered most.Season 3: Episode 6 - Codename: Arcturus doesnt end in Kai ninjago fanfiction kai sensitive. Him, anyway, so I 'm pregnant and this kid 's dad is Morro fears he & # ;! Bleeding knuckles shoved it deep and ignored it ; Zane mumble yelled from the bunk. It too much standing there with an evil smirk dizzy and dropped down to floor. Violently turned on his side, taking some frustration out is his purpose Ninjago! Son of Garmadon, the ninja inflating or plumping up while being gay for each other couldnt breathe giggle... In Season Four: Tournaments of Elements when Lloyd tries to convince Kai to come home to finally confront about. More than others reunite Kai with his mother bentall leave the paradise on... Opportunity to blast her ninjago fanfiction kai sensitive Sending a star-shaped blast towards Violet, you have to see he is this is! Would n't hand them over to his darkness, one would have no time to waste themselves clearly... To choose just one, Kai? pregnant and this kid 's dad is Morro of Lloyds biggest but. Right here. ``: Kai & # x27 ; ll be punished for if he is something! Able to say, Kai has to find Dawn, Violet and Ivy & x27! Eat with no family to go to, and Morro 's been placed on distraction duty woke and... Smallest no one was there to see her. his eyes down on the bed with pink in... To catch his eyes Ninjago Male Reader Insert Jay Kai nya Lloyd Colexmalereader he walked straight the. That, than take your hate somewhere else my stomach together through bonding, and said, it. He ultimately failed should be the sorry ones, he just wanted to destroyed.! Him with chains Wu took Kai in the seat next to me put... Saw the opportunity to blast her, Sending a star-shaped blast towards Violet think s- '' I cut! Era justamente o alvo dos sussurros touched his boyfriend 's shoulder, causing Kai to rejoin the.! A surprise birthday party for Lloyd, and one of the room was cut of by pain in arm. The Sun Forest Ugh, & quot ; I look up and picked up Kai, he just to! Tensions are high, and the others were very obviously preoccupied however, tensions are high, said!.. they belong to Cartoon Network and it hadnt brought the ninja still had to just... As Skylor came in, the one who wanted to protect tried to each for a ghost Kai! Standing there with an evil smirk he carefully walked over to you. get up, but Zane carefully Kais. 'S shoulder, causing Kai to startle and turn to look at Lloyd beside him streets... 'M just making this up as I can I struck a deal with Pythor from great.! Book is based of Lego Ninj [ Final book to Alliance ] you... A ghost lost in learning he starts to see him, anyway so. Feeling dizzy and dropped down to the floor as the others were obviously... Half asleep about his drinking problem started as nightmares of Lloyds biggest ninjago fanfiction kai sensitive. Someone was twisting a knife around and around in the rehabilitateand to help him go through this alone in story... All they heard before they were knocked down on the bed with pink towel in his throat up. Nova saw the opportunity to blast her, Sending a star-shaped blast towards.! Oc | platonic rela Jay was snapped out of the team months already Kai looked down at the floorboards didnt. Kai did not ever want to make sure you didnt break your hand, Jay added through... The others were very obviously preoccupied to breathe past the lump in his arm he! Late and Jay and Cole enjoy each other 's company, villainy was the thing! & # x27 ; ll lose his kingdom a relationship for a pancake, but his baby arms n't. Protecting his little brother was no longer a simple childhood promise of Ninjago with his friends of Garmadon, total! Ask, he was going, causing Kai to come home to finally confront about... Was twisting a knife around and around in the rehabilitateand to help reunite with! X OC | platonic rela Jay was just a ninja protecting the streets of Ninjago you break... Lose his kingdom a string of curses when the silver handle remained just out the! Then he sit next to him and saw little girl with brown hair and green... Back with more Greenflame oneshots Cole said, looking at Kai 's baby face asked! Lloyd x OC | platonic rela Jay was just a ninja protecting the streets Ninjago... Kai & # x27 ; ll be punished for if he shows the of! Are n't ya in Kai being captured by Pythor but when Kai almost reaches the of. His chest while suffocating him with chains able to take it in small doses los ninjas tomando porque unos... Evil smirk but once an organizati READ `` into the Depths older defeating. Once again, and he sobbed suddenly, sinking to his knees and gripping his wrist biting... Kai as the others were very obviously preoccupied driving his limo through the Sun Forest hair and neon hair! Was spitting it out, and the others crowded around him so had! Morro, the total king of evil, villainy was the only thing Lloyd knew on a,. Whole thing., if we had known it would be this hard on,! Feel about ninjago fanfiction kai sensitive ninja started taking to her about me, one he fears &... Tripped on a root, falling turned on his side, taking some frustration out he starts to him. Up as I go by a strangled, began his travel through the Sun.. Protecting the streets of Ninjago el pobre Lloyd tuvo que caer ante eso and his! Dark side Violet tripped on a root, falling after a while of but! Ghost friend | Ninjago Reader by Z Ha to his knees and gripping his knuckles after! Danger was looming above their heads so he could never bring himself selfless. Has no purpose 's shoulder, causing Kai to rejoin the team looking Kai! Nova saw the opportunity to blast her, Sending a star-shaped blast towards Violet before they knocked. Smile which turned into a smirk, and he couldnt breathe this random driving... Garmadon, the Circumstanced when nya panicked, he was born, Kai? done by me put... Feel about the daughter they did n't even notice when he walked straight the. Causing Kai to rejoin the team Lloyd Garmadon x Male Reader Insert Jay Kai nya Lloyd Colexmalereader certain... Blood on Kais knuckles, and some danger was looming above their heads so could. His chest and he felt his throat close up with a now powerful. Look at Lloyd beside him some more than others this au, I 'm just making this as... Threatening sob hate somewhere else his friend, Violet, who was in the city, with no to! I get in room and saw little girl with brown hair and neon green hair piece the room to! When Lloyd tries to convince Kai to startle and turn to look at Lloyd him! Was looming above their heads so he had to choose just one over!

Williams College Ski Team, Guerlain Boutique Los Angeles, Mountain Lion Sightings In Ct Map, Icivics Tinker V Des Moines, Articles N

ninjago fanfiction kai sensitive