rctv coins complaints

I once called to find out why they were so much more than ebay and was told the truth. Some how rick talks to ngc coin grading company to grade these coins higher. The guy is a putz, there's no getting around it, facts speak for themselves. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. He gives some good information, but I found that the coins are overpriced. There are compliments which my family appreciate, and concerns which I would like to address. Show's she has a lot of class just like her dad :). On Rick's U.S. Pre-orders end June 14. BrianG.Indiana. Of course, I stopped to stare at the shiny silver coins. I waited 4 weeks as they advised they would ship in two to three weeks. Sign in or register to get started. My first instinct was to check the price guides. This is incorrect information. Let me correct myself. |. Just call or email and we can help. Bogus Celebrity Advertisements FACE & Skin CREAM Ripoff! If his medium of artistry was one more readily recognized as elevating the heart and soul of mankind, Rick Tomaska might be an impressario on the stage of American numismatics, thus separating him by a great distance from the numerous hucksters selling "stuff" (to use a turn of phrase favored by Mr. Tomaska) on tv, most of whom can tell a nickel from a quarter, but not much more than that. The pitchman is Rick Tomaska, owner of Rare Collectibles TV. Both firms are worth considering if you do not feel comfortable making this purchase from an eBay seller. And a reputable company would have emailed me in some fashion advising of the decline. what does a gavel represent / dynamic html with javascript / rctv coins complaints. It was absolutely ugly. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. You have no idea what he is done for my mom and her children and her son that died from epilepsy and everything that he sacrificed to do everything for a family and he never cares about his own wealth. Plenty of Franklin halves grade in proof 67 (pf67). The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Rick Tomaska surely is an impressario on the stage of American numismatics, thus separating him by leaps and bounds from the numerous hucksters selling "stuff" (to use a turn of phrase favored by Mr. Tomaska) on tv, most of whom can tell a nickel from a quarter, but not much more than that. The following is what I found: For the eBay dealer who was charging for shipping, the cost per coin was the lowest even after adding the shipping costs to the total price. Powered by Invision Community. I wish that you would stop thinking that he is some sort of sales con-artist. Thank you for being a voice for integrity in numismatics. As far as pricing goes, as long as the pieces are described fairly, accurately, and no representations of value are made, I couldn't care less what he prices them for. highly recommended seller. Maybe your grandchildren may? Although Standish did not assist Tomaska in his pitch for the set, his presence is an appearance of legitimacy. any I need to get some literature that might lead me in the write so that I am not all over the place. Let me first say I too enjoy Ricks show . ), I used two other guides: Numismedia Fair Market Value Price Guide and the price guide from NGC. Want more information about American Eagle Coins? I have a BU roll collection of Lincoln memorial cents. However I was told the set had been sold out. Any opinions on his show? I consider HSN Coin Vault to be entertainment only. PSE | Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, How To Get Your Report Featured On All Report Pages. Is $1,995.00 a good deal for the 31 coins? Nationwide, Mike Mesack HSN Coin Collector Misrepresentation Bordering on Fraud Internet, Home Shopping Network Coin Collector Show I have purchased coins from Mike Mezack over the past number of years beginning with the 1999-S Silver Statehood Quarter Set graded Perfect 70. I will never purchase from this source because the prices for like graded coins are not a good deal based on the grade. To help enforce the issue, the JM Bullion website said that they would buy a complete date set of American Silver Eagle bullion coins for $1,094.12 when I looked up the price. Then I heard the pitch. Download or listen to free movies, films, and videos This library contains digital movies uploaded by Archive users which range from classic full-length films, to daily alternative news broadcasts, to cartoons and concerts. I watch Rick's show regularly and Rick is very knowledgeable! I placed a credit/debit card order that, in their own words 'was processed as a credit transaction', WAS NOT declined at the point of sale, it was withdrawn from my account. He talks about integrity and honesty and he has neither, he is a bold face liar and anyone that orders coins from him, think about it, it will take you many many years if your lucky to break even when it comes time to selldont be a sucker and stay as far away from him as you can! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. I thought that was Super cool ha ha. Based on a grade of MS-69, the guides provided the following information based on prices for the 1986-2016 34-coin set: But Numismedia and NGC are price guides. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. sorry Kim but Your father is not only greedy but extremely greedy. Value is in the eye of the beholder. Question and to my surprise he actually wrote back! His pitch was selling a date run of American Silver Eagle graded MS-69 by NGC for $1,995.00. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. @Pittstate03 said: I FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT HSN HAVING THIS GUY ON. Recently, I wrote about the experience with someone who brought in a box of coins he bought from television and magazines. He does show ebay solds but who knows why he picked those particular solds? Once you receive the coins you have 30 days to examine them and decide if you wish to keep them. Monday to Friday 8-6 MST 1-800-975-6351 U.S. Since the online Greysheet does not include the retail price for graded bullion coins (why? Copyright 2023 Rare Collectibles TV, LLC. However I only have expirience from the selling side. do You have an explanation as to why Rick sells coins WAY above what they are worth? He thinks you should put some away for your children and grandchildren. Rick Tomaska is worse than used car sales person! He was offering the gold Mercury dime in NGC 70 for $399.00. My first instinct was to check the price guides. So if you are looking for nice Franklins or other high end cameos you could try bidding on Heritage coins or other auction coins. i compare his prices to online prices of the EXACT same coin. If you purchased the set advertised on television, you would be LOSING $900! There was a problem filtering reviews right now. I am an AVID and well EXPERIENCED physical gold and silver buyer and have never been told and or had to wait three weeks for shipping from any reputable bulllion dealer such as Kitco, Jmbullion, and APMEX. they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! The pitchman is Rick Tomaska, owner of Rare Collectibles TV. However, there is a difference between making a profit and price gouging. Weekly WEB Specials. Five days later, I received the unwanted coin in the mail. 5. I agree wholeheartedly with the positive statements posted in this forum and have purchased coins from Rick Tomaska a number of times and have a 100% satisfaction rate. After following the advisors suggestion to order the 2018 platinum coin, I looked it up on the internet. We are sold out, but here are some other stores you may be interested in. On Line Catalog. Hey there on the coins you wanted from art and coin tv, I have to ask you why in the world would you buy from them rip-off people for in the first place ? The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. COIN COLLECTOR HSN COIN COLLECTOR MIKE MEZACK DONT GET RIPPED OFF ON HSN Nationwide. Since the online Greysheet does not include the retail price for graded bullion coins (why? Coinflation, Package Handler Jobs Brooklyn, Fake Funeral Note For Work, South Central Conference Of Sda Lawsuit, Articles R

rctv coins complaints