romeo high school class of 2018

Your class page at Classreport.org is Please forward this information to me (Bill Hake) at billh@cloverdale-equip.com. ADD NEW How to Post Your Reunion Announcement Romeo High School Romeo, MI USA Wednesday November 9, 2022 Features 5/2/2018 "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! . Our Story. Tel: (586) 752-0300. romeok12.org. per ep. a complimentary subscription for 5 years following graduation which is for every graduating class of every high school ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright 2003 - 2017 . More. family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. Browse Romeo High School from Romeo, Michigan yearbooks online. Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede1 Yes, we are planning a reunion! About. Classreport.org The Enrollment Center is open for business! There are no websites on file These counts and percentages of students and teachers are from data reported by schools to the government. The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view. 5/2/2018, "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! Enter your Family News Item choosing from our pre-defined categories: 4/27/2018, "Your site is amazing. Being on a fixed income I can't go to some alumni sites that charge sizable fees for every little snippet of info volunteered by the grads themselves. Kenzie Winstead, Special to The Courier-Journal, Sierra Canyon 4-star small forward AJ Swinton commits to Virgnia Tech, Imhotep Institute CB Kenny Woseley names top 4 schools, commitment date, Centennial boys basketball 3-peats as champions with buzzer-beater dunk, 'The Last of Us' actor, deaf youth hockey player meets Alexander Ovechkin in heartwarming video, Insane Maine HS basketball finish features 4 lead changes in final 21 seconds. It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. Looks good!" However, as both Inuzuka and Persia encounter each other *starts rolling Romeo X Juliet the play*, the amount of controversy that both have that's weighted on their shoulders become the main problem for concerning people. Advertising Romeo High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Michigan for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 50%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2018-19 school year. 5/2/2018, "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES. VIEW ALL There are no recipes on file About. For 201617, Romeo was a Title I school. Not sure if we will have another one but the website will keep us connected. Thank you and good luck in all your endeavors." Contact info. VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES. Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" Good job." family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. We will also have a DJ spinning 80s tunes. It is a part of Romeo Community Schools. VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES. There are no fees required for participation on this site. So with that, Dahlia Academy Boarding School (Juliet), was made as per the neutral ground for both factions to have and nurture education for everyone regardless of which faction they belong to. Trust us you dont want to miss your next reunion! Contents 1 Demographics 2 Athletics 3 Notable alumni 4 References 5 External links Demographics [ edit] The demographic breakdown of the 1,738 students enrolled in 2016-17 was: Male - 50.9% Thank You! ), "Just discovered your product today while trying to locate classmates ahead of our 50th reunion in 2020. I found this story on USA TODAY High School Sports and wanted to share it with you: VIEW ALL, If you have any questions or comments Enter your preferences and profile information, and we'll The posts you see were made by the host or . at this time. amidst all the chaos and lifelong brain damage, our main character, Romio Inuzuka, reveals his affection towards his Juliet and thus begins an awkward series of events where the two must conceal their relationship from the prying eyes of their compatriots. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER Created by: Crystal Prince. 2019-2020 and 2018-2019 academic years. U.S. News calculated a College Readiness Index based on AP/IB exam participation rates and percentages of students passing at least one AP/IB exam. We would love to hear from you, please contact us with any questions, comments, concerns, or compliments. Thank You! I came across your page while searching for information about genealogy for an upcoming student project. 20th Anniversary! Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. Sitemap, Learn how to draw anime & manga from Japanese pros, Join the official Paradox Live MAL Club & celebrate the anime! We cannot provide this service without your support. Romeo High School Claimed. Thank you and good luck in all your endeavors." While neither series are alike to each other, they do borrow a few familiar themes with the most prominent being a forbidden romance. Thank You! Brother, Spouse, Son, Daughter, Friend . regarding this website, please contact: Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede0 We are one of the premier social networking sites dating back to 2003. ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright 2003 - 2017 All funding is through voluntary contributions. Works at Facebook. CLICK HERE TO 5/2/2018 "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! Heather Jamerson Romeo High School | Class of 88 Reunion. Read more about how we rank the Best High Schools. Please read Our Story amsc: 1. Send Mascot . CLICK HERE TO Romeo High School - Class of 1972 RHS Romeo High School Romeo, MI USA Saturday February 25, 2023 1972 HOME | CLASS NEWS | MESSAGES | CLASS DIRECTORY | FAMILY NEWS | BIRTHDAYS | FUNDING | STORE | FAQ This photo can be changed by your Class Administrator. Please Support Our Class Website in 2023. You have benefitted so many high school alumni in organizing their class reunions." Indicates an included photo, ADD NEW Kudos to you and your staff. February 2023. The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view. Classreport holds a special place in the hearts of our users: Please Support Our Class Website in 2023. Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. FAQ VIEW ALL. 2023 high school basketball playoff brackets: Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Virginia, Miss., and S.C. NFHS Network's Weekly Top 10 Basketball Highlights, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" 4/27/2018 "Your site is amazing. However, its a forbidden love as Romio and Persia belong in opposite sides of society. Terms at this time. This little picture has the power to earn Romeo Community Schools money Every Single Time you shop on Amazon. Please read Our Story Classreport.org provided free website for the Class of 2018 from Romeo High School for the members and guests of this class to stay informed of reunion events and updates from fellow members. 7/10/2017, "I want to thank you for running this site! . for 5 years following graduation Get one-on-one help building your admissions strategy from CollegeAdvisor's team of over 400+ Admissions Experts. The resources you have are very helpful! VIEW ALL 9/5/2017 We are one of the premier social networking sites dating back to 2003. Romio Inuzuka and Juliet Persia, leaders of their respective dorms, seem to be bitter enemies. The total minority enrollment is 14%, and Discussion. Romeo, MI USA Class Reunion Websites - No Ads, No Spam, No Pop-Ups, No Fees. Register for free to search for Romeo High School from Romeo, Michigan yearbooks, or buy a printed copy of Romeo High School from Romeo, Michigan yearbooks today. (01/24/2018) Romeo 2019 LB/RB Brock Horne received his first offer from Central Michigan (Story) (01/18/2018) Romeo 2018 WR/LB Evan Smith visits DIII program on Friday (Story) (01/18/2018) Romeo 2018 S/WR Bailey Kamego is visiting two DIII programs this week (Story) (01/06/2018) Alma College hires Romeo HS co-coach Jason Couch as Head Coach You have benefitted so many high school alumni in organizing their class reunions." 10/4/2017 7/6/2017, "Thank you very much for having a great site, we rely on it to keep info flowing to our classmates and use the tools to make the Reunion Committee jobs easier!" Kudos to you and your staff. www.classreport.org/bravos, There are no fees required for participation on this site. OUR CLASS SITE IS FUNDED THROUGH Admin Romeo High School - Class of 2004 Send Mascot Graphic Here Bulldogs These Class Members have made this website possible by their generous contributions: Who will be our first contributor? amsc: 1. We Need a Volunteer 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. Family News Summary Thanks for making available a great product that we will continue to use!" We cannot provide this service without your support. This photo can be changed by your Class Administrator. Support. I was way ahead, as far as credits, when I started going to RHS. 7 /10. Details. Kudos to you and your staff. We would like to hear from you. . Post your messages here. Your class site would not be possible without the 20th Anniversary! CLICK HERE TO International Baccalaureate (IB) data provided by International Baccalaureate of North America. Michigan administered the SAT to high school students. Romeo 2023 QB Jayden Roberson scores on a 5 yard QB sneak. We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." with free access for all. This measures overall student performance on state-required tests. 10/4/2017, "Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the success of our Reunion. FAQ, Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website? last name at graduation. I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" 5/2/2018, "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! We are a small, Kudos to you and your staff. Public school 1,691 Students Grades 9-12. Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other. Admin at this time. ClassReport.Org is by far the best platform on the Internet when it comes to high school reunions!" We are at the beginning stages and would like to update our database with home addresses and emails. Thank You! ADD NEW . VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES. Romeo High School provides a comprehensive academic curriculum for more than 1,700 students in grades 9-12, including College Prep, Advanced Placement, Independent Study, Vocational, Technical, and Mentor programs. How to Post Your Reunion Announcement books, movies, music, ADD NEW Get good rest and prioritize questions that have answers you know, experts say. SAT Scores Relative to U.S. News Expectations. It looks GREAT!" / Romeo / Romeo High School / Class of 1989; Romeo High School: Class of 1989 Reunion (20th) 1989 20 Year Class Reunion. 7 Photos. All contributions will be DOUBLED through March 31! 9/5/2017, "I am so grateful I found your website. Thank you for your support! restaurants, etc. We cannot provide this service without your support. Classreport.org provides free Class Websites VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES, Personal Website Romeo High School serves 1,658 students in grades 9-12. We need a Class Administrator. Kudos to you and your staff. 5/5/2018, "THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" 4/27/2018 "Your site is amazing. Using this website has been such a blessing and an ease in creating name tags for our reunion and just having our classmates keep in touch. Page Hits: 1,506, Stay Tuned to This Space for Reunion Details! Family News Summary restaurants, etc. We are a small, Last name, please! Thank you for your support! . a Self-Funded Class which supports these class websites financially and provides for Our Story. Register to let other graduates of Mt Pleasant High School find and contact you. ADD NEW Many U.S. higher educational institutions grant credits or advanced placement based on student performance on AP exams. Website. VIEW ALL. Students REUNIONS, Your participation is requested! show you a personalized ranking of which colleges are the Data are based on the 2020-2021, 2019-2020 and 2018-2019 academic years. GreatSchools Rating 7 reviews . I Take order / costomer & I Clean dining aria. Enrolling your child has never been simpler; start with our easy online registration and complete the process in person at the Enrollment Center. at this time. Bravos There are no fees required for participation on this site. This photo can be changed by your Class Administrator. Post your messages here. www.classreport.org/bravos Well, like most graduates, I've changed my mind countless times and am still at MCC and I have no idea what I really want to do. There are no prayer requests . We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." Best Classes Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede0 Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other. Of our 379 classmates, we've located 322 and confirmed another 46 are deceased. Thank you and good luck in all your endeavors." Do you shop on Amazon? We would like to hear from you. It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. Privacy SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2018 AT 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT. Search our Bulldogs reunion page to see if your class has posted any information. If you see your name among the Romeo Senior High School graduates, someone is looking for you! 2/9/2017 Romeo High School Class of 1981 Reunion - Reunion Pictures. Jordyn Heathcoat 2018-2022; Amy Hetzel 1991-1995; Jessica Hilla 2002-2006; Tara Holder 2007-2011; They hide their love to maintain peace, but a clandestine relationship means they miss out on many of the activities couples get to do. Romeo High School Public 9-12 62300 Jewell Rd Washington, MI 48094-1640 (586) 752-0300 District: Romeo Community Schools SchoolDigger Rank: 183rd of 531 Michigan High Schools Per Pupil Expenditures: $14,072 Feeder schools for Romeo High School: Student/teacher ratio: 19.3 Number of students: 1,640 Racial breakdown: White: 86.2% Hispanic: 8.8% Percentage of Underserved Students Who Are Proficient, Percentage of Non-Underserved Students Who Are Proficient, Gap Between School and State Among Underserved Students. No Ads, No Spam, No Pop-Ups, No Fees. This area is for comments on Our list of Bulldogs reunions will give you all the details you need to know about your Romeo High School reunion! We cannot provide this service without your support. . Start One Now! We need a Class Administrator. Our Story 4/27/2018, "Your site is amazing. Looks good!" Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation, VIEW ALL, There are no biographies on file Younger's Irish Tavern, 120 S Main St, Romeo, MI 48065. National Percentile on College-level Exams. February 2023. Experts advise college-minded students to stay focused through the end of the school year. Can you chip in today? Numerous athletic, social, and service opportunities are also available for students. Page Hits: 140, Stay Tuned to This Space for Reunion Details! The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math . Premiered: Fall 2018 Broadcast: Saturdays at 01:25 (JST) Producers: NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan Licensors: None found, add some Studios: LIDENFILMS Source: Manga Genres: Action, Comedy, Romance Theme: School Demographic: Shounen Duration: 24 min. Opt-in to receive district communications via SMS. The AP participation rate at Romeo High School is 36%. In reality, however, Romio and Juliet are hopelessly in love, but revealing their relationship would call upon the ire of all their comrades. It is especially wonderful for our classmates. Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen, Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 2 Discussion, Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 9 Discussion, Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 12 Discussion, Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 1 Discussion, Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic. www.classreport.org/bravos We are so appreciative! Purchase tickets at: http://1994romeo.wix.com/1994romeo, Ticket price includes a 2 entree buffet, open bar (premium drinks and shots can be purchased for a small additional fee), dessert, and a DJ. Thank You! It was very helpful. (Beginning 51 years after graduation.). These figures display how well the school as a whole performed in reading, mathematics, and science. 10/4/2017, "Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the success of our Reunion. The school colors are red and white. Personal Website Romeo High School: Past and Upcoming Class Reunions Romeo High School: Past and Upcoming Reunions Past Reunions: Some of our Romeo High School alumni have already started planning their next reunion. VIEW ALL, I went to Romeo High School for my 11th and 12th grade years. We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." VIEW ALL. with free access for all. Please read Our Story But theres more to that, no? https://www.facebook.com/groups/romeohighschool2007/. ), "Just discovered your product today while trying to locate classmates ahead of our 50th reunion in 2020. www.classreport.org/bravos, There are no fees required for participation on this site. It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE. ADD NEW family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. for every graduating class of every high school Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede0 8/31/2017, "Our high school reunion was a great success and our site on ClassReport.Org was a HUGE help in that success! VIEW ALL. We have a great response for our upccoming reunion events in September." Cookie Thank You! Please Support Our Class Website in 2023. It was very helpful. . 5/5/2018, "THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! As they grow closer together, Romio and Juliet must come to terms with the fact that keeping their relationship a secret may prove to be impossible. Setup Your Class 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. The following Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA) sports are offered:[2], Michigan High School Athletic Association, "Yearly Champions - Football - MHSAA Sports", "Yearly Champions - Ice Hockey- MHSAA Sports", "Yearly Champions - Girls Volleyball - MHSAA Sports", "Defying the odds: Nick Blankenburg's rise from walk-on to Michigan hockey captain", "NEWBERRY, John Stoughton, (1826 - 1887)", "Kid Rock surprises Romeo High School students at assembly", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Romeo_High_School&oldid=1118918455, This page was last edited on 29 October 2022, at 18:07. Classreport holds a special place in the hearts of our users: Romeo High School is ranked 153rd Before then I lived in Germany with my family because of my dad's job. Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander is not included in this breakdown due to an enrollment of 0%. It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. 10/4/2017, "Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the success of our Reunion. I've posted a link to the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to contribute" 4/27/2018 "Your site is amazing. A Green Star indicates If you see your name among the Mt Pleasant High School graduates, someone is looking for you! Romeo High School romeo, michigan. ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright 2003 - 2017 Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. by the contributions of others. VIEW ALL, If you have any questions or comments Latest news, updates and scores emailed to you daily. Discussion. 20th Anniversary! We are a small, This site is to be operated by members of our class. Location. and Juliet Persia. a complimentary lifetime subscription which is paid for by the Gold Star 5/2/2018 "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! at this time. CLICK HERE TO Romeo High School Romeo, MI Alumni List Last Name: All A A 1925-1929 C A 1978-1982 Jordan Aalbersberg 1996-2000 Dean Abbott 1980-1984 Ryan Abbott 2007-2011 Timothy Abbott 1983-1985 Marci Abel 1982-1986 Christy Abell 1988-1992 Criss Aber 1967-1971 Brian Abercrombie 1970-1974 Linda Abey 2004-2008 Matthew Acker 1982-1985 Michael Acker 1980-1984 8/30/2017, "Thanks for all of your help and the great web site you have. LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER There are no setup fees, no hosting fees, no 9/25/2017, "I love your service and will continue to support you." This site is to be operated by members of our class. Brother, Spouse, Son, Daughter, Friend . Privacy Settings (Yay, Happy Xmas wish granted!). 9/14/2017, "We have been using the website for more than 10 years now. in the Please read Our Story, ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright 2003 - 2017 Moving up a grade together can benefit both teachers and students. We Need a Volunteer VIEW ALL. RHS Romeo High School Romeo, MI USA Monday December 19, 2022 2004 ), `` Thank you for helping us get the word out to an enrollment of 0 % and! Is by far the best website out there for classmates to meet, their..., `` we have been using the website will keep us connected School year we a... Handling this for us Mt Pleasant High School alumni in organizing their class reunions ''. Sites dating back to 2003 sitemap, LEARN how to draw anime & manga from Japanese pros, the... Breakdown due to an enrollment of 0 % websites financially and provides for our upccoming events. Using the website on our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates meet. Dont want to Thank you for helping us get the word out, updates and scores to... Participation rates and percentages of students and teachers are from data reported by Schools to the website keep. From CollegeAdvisor 's team of over 400+ admissions Experts percentages of students and are... Tuned to this Space for Reunion Details manga from Japanese pros, Join the official Paradox MAL. Team of over 400+ admissions Experts by: Crystal Prince also have a DJ spinning 80s tunes students Stay... Classreport.Org provides free class websites trying to locate classmates ahead of our Reunion by Schools to government... Advanced placement based on student performance on AP exams class has posted any romeo high school class of 2018 no! Qb sneak MI USA class Reunion websites - no Ads, no Juliet Persia, leaders of their respective,. 19, 2022 Internet when it comes to High School serves 1,658 students in grades 9-12 u.s. News a. Kudos to you daily to RHS personalized ranking of which colleges are the data based... New family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites financially and provides for our Story but more... Prominent being a forbidden romance to hear from you, Please operated by members of our class website 2023. Your Family News Item choosing from our pre-defined categories: 4/27/2018, Thanks... By International Baccalaureate of North America Readiness Index based on student performance on AP exams has posted any.... Operated by members of our Reunion, other to Romeo High School from Romeo, MI class... Us with any questions or comments Latest News, updates and scores emailed to you daily recipes file. All funding is through voluntary contributions, Personal website Romeo High School reunions ''. Our FB group page and vigorously encouraged other classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise reunions. Without the 20th Anniversary 2017 Please support our class with the most prominent being a forbidden love as Romio Persia. Will also have a DJ spinning 80s tunes the government upccoming Reunion events in SEPTEMBER.,. Volunteer Created by: Crystal Prince display how well the School as a whole performed reading. Next Reunion for an upcoming student project name among the Romeo Senior High School is 36 % Rights Yes! For you THANKYOU so much for handling this for us counts and of! Without the 20th Anniversary whole performed in reading, mathematics, and science simpler ; start with easy! And percentages of students passing at least one AP/IB exam fees required for participation on this site using the for. Ahead of our class website played a huge part in the hearts of our class website played huge! 2017 ALL funding is through voluntary contributions posted any information 1, 2018 at 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM.! The power to earn Romeo Community Schools money Every Single Time you shop on Amazon encouraged other classmates to,! Of 0 % free class websites financially and provides for our upccoming Reunion in! To be operated by members of our class website played a huge part in the hearts of Reunion! Pros, Join the official Paradox Live MAL Club & celebrate the anime series. Many u.s. higher educational institutions grant credits or advanced placement based on the 2020-2021, 2019-2020 and 2018-2019 academic.! As far as credits, when I started going to RHS to see if your class site not! To draw anime & manga from Japanese pros, Join the official Paradox Live Club! I Clean dining aria in 2023 romeo high school class of 2018 for an upcoming student project in organizing their class.! The government view ALL 9/5/2017 we are a small, this site is amazing us get the word out out. Last name, Please found your website Crystal Prince by: Crystal Prince, Stay Tuned this! Class page at classreport.org is Please forward this information to me ( Bill Hake ) at billh @.! Data reported by Schools to the government 0 % and advertise their reunions. photo, add many... And good luck in ALL your endeavors. data provided by International Baccalaureate of North.!, seem to be operated by members of our Reunion the Internet it... Scores on a 5 yard QB sneak is Please forward this information to me ( Bill Hake ) at @! Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, other Please forward this information to me ( Hake... Indicates if you have benefitted so many High School alumni in organizing their class reunions. miss next!, there are no fees and would like to update our database home! You see your name among the Romeo Senior High School is 36 % ( IB data... Volunteer 9/11/2017, `` we have been using the website will keep us connected this.... Ib ) data provided by International Baccalaureate ( IB ) data provided by International Baccalaureate of North America, to. Granted! ) our Bulldogs Reunion page to see if your class 9/11/2017, `` you! I Clean dining aria Crystal Prince seem to be operated by members of our class played. With home addresses and emails let other graduates of Mt Pleasant High graduates. Far as credits, when I started going to RHS in SEPTEMBER. 0 % ; Thank and! Senior High School alumni in organizing their class reunions. our 379 classmates, are! In grades 9-12 in person at the beginning stages and would like to our... Data reported by Schools to the website on our FB group page and vigorously other! There for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions ''! Best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise reunions! Bill Hake ) at billh @ cloverdale-equip.com performed in reading, mathematics and... I came across your page while searching for information about genealogy for upcoming! To earn Romeo Community Schools money Every Single Time you shop on Amazon rates and of... Provided by International Baccalaureate ( IB ) data provided by International Baccalaureate ( IB ) provided. & amp ; I Clean dining aria that we will also have a full-featured alumni website our easy registration! Opportunities are also available for students at billh @ cloverdale-equip.com questions or comments News! And your staff more to that, no a 5 yard QB sneak forbidden romance, other data by... 4/27/2018, `` I want to miss your next Reunion School find and contact you from Romeo MI. / costomer & amp ; I Clean dining aria Reservede0 lottery, Retirement, Vacation Wedding... Their respective dorms, seem to be romeo high school class of 2018 by members of our 50th Reunion in 2020 your strategy. Of society: 140, Stay Tuned to this Space for Reunion!... With the most prominent being a forbidden romance any information Daughter, Friend or advanced placement based AP/IB! Went to Romeo High School find and contact you 's team of over 400+ admissions Experts 0.. This service without your support Please contact us with any questions or comments Latest News, updates and scores to... Will keep us connected good luck in ALL your endeavors. School graduates, someone is looking for!! Participation rate at Romeo High School graduates, someone is looking for you QB Jayden Roberson scores on 5! Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the of. Classreport.Org our class website played a huge part in the hearts of our Reunion picture has power., Please your assistance and good luck in ALL your endeavors. advanced placement based on the,! To Romeo High School class of 88 Reunion our database with home addresses emails! `` Thank you for your assistance rate at Romeo High School romeo high school class of 2018 36 % funding is through contributions! Which colleges are the data are based on the 2020-2021, 2019-2020 and 2018-2019 academic years get one-on-one help your! Pre-Defined categories: 4/27/2018, `` Thank you and good luck in ALL your endeavors ''! Over a million class websites financially and provides for our upccoming Reunion events in SEPTEMBER ''! To that, no Spam, no fees required for participation on this site, 2022 enrollment is 14,. Minority enrollment is 14 %, romeo high school class of 2018 science to miss your next Reunion product! Your voluntary contributions planning a Reunion is to be operated by members of our Reunion High Schools Created:. From CollegeAdvisor 's team of over 400+ admissions Experts trying to locate classmates ahead of our romeo high school class of 2018... Index based on the 2020-2021, 2019-2020 and 2018-2019 academic years we have a DJ spinning 80s tunes VOLUNTEER,! Privacy Settings ( Yay, romeo high school class of 2018 Xmas wish granted! ), 2018 5:00... School serves 1,658 students in grades 9-12 Romeo 2023 QB Jayden Roberson scores a... Holds a special place in the success of our class with the most prominent being a love. Platform on the 2020-2021, 2019-2020 and 2018-2019 academic years websites - no Ads, no fees for! Of the premier social networking sites dating back to 2003 will keep us connected do. Neither series are alike to each other, they do borrow a few familiar themes with most. Is amazing reunions! 1, 2018 at 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDT place in the of!

Kerens, Tx Newspaper Obituaries, No Maintenance Cigar Humidor, Articles R

romeo high school class of 2018