spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript

The jellyfish stings both of. List of episode galleries Mr. Krabs laughs and boasts of his sturdy voice-activated door that only opens when he says "Open," which consequently opens the door. This isn't what it looks like! Mr. Krabs: That's it, boys! SpongeBob gasps] What is this horrible place? jellyfish hunter53 GIFs Sort: Relevant Newest #spongebob squarepants#season 2#spongebob#episode 19#plankton #spongebob squarepants#season 2#episode 19#jellyfish hunter #spongebob squarepants#season 2#episode 19#jellyfish hunter SpongeBob: (shrieks) No! Touched, SpongeBob decides to name the jellyfish "Friend," and they share a handshake that ends up stinging SpongeBob, who laughs it off nervously as his hand proceeds to swell. -Nicolas Carr[Bill with Fred] SpongeBob: But, sir, how many jellyfish do you need? Jellyfish Hunter: When money hungry Mr. Krabs discovers that customers love SpongeBob's special jellyfish jelly Krabby Patty, he convinces Spongebob to bring him as many of the jellyfish as he can. The jellyfish escape out the door, possibly back to Jellyfish Fields.] Jellyfish Hunter (SpongeBob SquarePants) (transcript) (9/28/2001) Edit Premiered: Friday, September 28, 2001 Episode Transcript [Closed Captioning] JELLYFiSH HUNTER storyboard directors Walt Dohrn Paul Tibbitt storyboard artists Carson Kugler William Reiss Erik Wiese written by Walt Dohrn Paul Tibbitt Mark O'Hare animation director Andrew Overtoom The other Krusty Krab customers applaud him.] A tea party! Da, da, da, da, dum. (jellyfish floats by. U.S. premiere time (ET): (Squidward tries to get away but SpongeBob stops him again) No, no, Squid! Airdate: SpongeBob: [yells battle cries and tries to catch it. Realizing Mr. Krabs' unscrupulous plan, SpongeBob angrily confronts him. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/SpongebobSquarepantsS2E19JellyfishHunterTheFryCookGames. Amazed with its taste, the customer sings a song proclaiming its greatness and plops jelly on the patties of all the other customers, who enjoy it as well. Mr. Krabs: You'll never catch me! TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. In the ice cream diving event, Patrick attempts to create a double scoop strawberry cone dipped in chocolate. I've got to tell someone about this. Season : List of episodes (Twelvey stings him. I call it a Krabby Patty with Jellyfish Jelly. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. SpongeBob: No, are you kidding? Uuhh, SpongeBob, we're gonna need more than one, puny, jellyfish. [Mr. Krabs gives him a jellyfish net] This'll be on your time. No! Take it to the top [puts the jellyfish on a rock] Stay! General Well, thought yesterday went pretty well, don't you think? SpongeBob and Patrick start screaming. Gary? No Name shows up and SpongeBob ends up captured in a jar himself by the blue jellyfish. The series' first feature film, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, was released in theaters in the United States on November 19, 2004. That's my life's dream! Bikini Bottom's local pastime is jellyfishing, of course, and SpongeBob and Patrick are naturals at it! Mr. Krabs: [relieved] Whew! (laughs). Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature, Everybody's Talking: The Voices of SpongeBob SquarePants, Around the World with SpongeBob SquarePants, The Absorbing Tale Behind The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants & His Underwater Buddies, Behind the Scenes: The Voices of SpongeBob & Friends, Behind the Scenes with Pick Boy and SpongeBob, Square Roots: The Story of SpongeBob SquarePants, Behind the Scenes of the SpongeBob Opening, Behind the Scenes: Legends of Bikini Bottom, Change of Sea-Nery: Getting to the Bottom of a Stop-motion Bikini Bottom. (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), Arthur (TV series): Arthurs Baby VHS (7/15/1997) (30 MINUTES.) Dancing The Hula-Kapono Beamer[title card] Mr. Krabs now appears as a hideous caricature.] Here you go, Mr. Krabs. Don't tell me! He is delighted to be paid for jellyfishing, but Mr. Krabs tells him that it is part of his free time. [Bop-sings. SpongeBob: The squeaky bolt on this door was driving me crazy! I just had a sandwich, no ordinary sandwich, a sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly! Give it All You've Got-Tony Cliff, Oswin Falquero, Brian Wade[plays on Krabs' headphones] 39a (laughs nervously. (Squidward's wheelchair gets stopped by a rock but he continues on and captures the jellyfish. (No Name, the blue jellyfish from earlier, secretly follows him) It feels like somebodywants to sell me something! (cut to inside the factory. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Jellyfish Jam" from season 1, which aired on August 28, 1999 . As SpongeBob walks home, he feels that he is being followed. (a robot grabs and starts tickling a jellyfish), Robot: Coochie coochie coo. SpongeBob: Okay, Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs: Noooo! Kevin. We have a whole ecosystem full of hungry, paying customers. [gives Fred some jellyfish jelly into his Krabby Patty] 2 (No Name touches him) You tricked me, Mr. Krabs! Jellyfish Hunter: When money hungry Mr. Krabs discovers that customers love SpongeBob's special jellyfish jelly Krabby Patty, he convinces Spongebob to bring him as many of the jellyfish as he can. SpongeBob states that he is not interested in anything his hypothetical salesman is selling and rushes home. Krabs."] SpongeBob: [laughing nervously] Wrong number. French Narrator: Ahh, another beautiful day in Bikini Bottom's own Jellyfish Fields. (telephone rings) I'll get it, there! [The jellyfish sting Mr. Krabs and he screams in pain. SpongeBob: Oh, boy. List of episode transcripts Who are they? Blue jelly! Mr. Krabs: (on an exercising machine) That's it, boys! SpongeBob joins the Jellyspotters, an elite jellyfishing team, but their leader Kevin the Sea Cucumber isn't about to go easy on the new guy. Then the rock raises above the ground and is a big jellyfish which hovers over Squidward) Patrick: This guy's good. (tickles it) Coochie coochie coo! Cut to a sign on the door, with the word "CLOSED" lit up. One more minute than yesterday! TeenNick Jellyfish Hunter Frycook Games. Gary, is that you? Patrick: There's always tomorrow! Its hand shows up at the Krusty Krab with a jar full of jellyfish) What don't you understand about"more!" He then spies a very rare blue jellyfish, the only jellyfish in the field he has never been able to catch and name, thus calling him "No Name." Sister episode(s): 2.54 You've stopped caring for the customer! SpongeBob: Well, there's no more! This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Jellyfish Hunter" from season 2, which aired on September 28, 2001 . SpongeBob: You okay, Mr. K? [leaves] Patrick: Oh great! 2.54 Credits (cut to No Name holding a phone apparently near SpongeBob's house, heavily breathing. : The Helga Stories VHS (7/8/1997) (58 MINUTES.) (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), Hey Arnold! Mr. Krabs: [painting jellyfish on the walls of the Krusty Krab with the words "I Love Jellyfish" on his shirt] Oh, that'll never do. No Name: [buzzes] [caption reads: "Bring it on!"] He sees a blue jellyfish] Oh! (we see some fish eating jelly patties) Here you go, Mr. Krabs. Just then, a jellyfish floats towards Squidward direction and floats into his mouth causing him to spit it out and smack it) Stupid jellyfish! After SpongeBob explains that it is "a Krabby Patty with jellyfish jelly," the customer is eager to try it himself, so SpongeBob provides him with a dollop. Jump to: navigation, search Episode Article: Jellyfish Hunter [edit]Characters SpongeBob Mr. Krabs No Name Fred Businessmen French Narrator [edit]Dialogue (a jellyfish is flying in the sky) French Narrator: Jellyfish Fields. SpongeBob was originally to be named "SpongeBoy," but the name was already in use for a non-mop product. The audience members splashed by cooking oil turn into real fish sticks. (opens the door to his house and gets in) I sure felt like (laughs) I must be working too hard. Except you, No Name. (blows on it but high-pitched notes blow out) Sorry, my lips are a little dry. Writer(s): [points to SpongeBob's jelly patty] That! (he is unsuccessful at catching the jellyfish) Some day, I'm gonna catch you and I will name you! Bye, Twelvie! SpongeBob: Wow! Seasons 9, 10, 11, and 12 are available on DVD for Region 1 as of January 12, 2021. Come follow the adventures of the world's most lovable sponge and his trusty sidekick, Patrick Star! SpongeBob jumps into a metal, square vent like contraption while Patrick jumps into a round one. Squidward: Ouch. Hello, SpongeBob's house, SpongeBob speaking. I caught and named every jellyfish in the Jellyfish Fields at least once. Stop this madness! After a customer tries and enjoys one of SpongeBob's custom made Krabby Patties with jellyfish jelly on it, Mr. Krabs gets SpongeBob to catch jellyfish to keep up the demand for these "Jelly Patties", but a mysterious blue jellyfish shows SpongeBob the consequences of his actions. Beat it! SpongeBob SquarePants is an American animated television series. This page has been accessed 10,024 times. A sign reading "Jellyfish Fields. The dried out ones are put in trash cans. "Moar Krabs" without a mouth for a split second. Chronology Mr. Krabs: (customers are lined up) More, SpongeBob! For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents! For a better-formatted list of episode transcripts from this season, see List of transcripts#Season 2 . (licks his lips for few seconds and reattempts to play the clarinet but Patrick takes it away) Patrick: Music isn't best either. SpongeBob is competing in the annual Fry Cook Games, hoping to bring gold for the Krusty Krab. Season : Squidward: Of course you are. SpongeBob later sees a shadow that he believes is Gary crawling into the house and later into the kitchen, which SpongeBob thinks is a good idea as Gary would probably find food there. (laughs more. (pedals but the exercising machine is bolted to the ground) Blasted exercise craze! Bye bye. When Mr. Krabs says, "The door's voice-activated and will only. [Mr. Krabs realizes what he just said, and he covers his mouth, but it's too late. (walks away) SpongeBob: Wait! Storyboard Artist(s): In the cartoon, SpongeBob SquarePants, the Jellyfish live in a place called Jellyfish Fields where the population is around 4 million, according to the episode "Jellyfish Hunter". SpongeBob: What kind of monster is responsible for this horror? Hollywoodedge, Quick Whistle Zip . [Turns around and sees nobody] (bubble-wipe to the Krusty Krab) Time for my lunch break! More! No Name's heavy breathing on the phone was not dubbed in, SpongeBob's nervous laughter after No Name/Friend stings him at the end of the episode was recycled from ", According to production art, this episode was originally called "Jellyfish Stalker. [] quick."] French Narrator: Ahh, another beautiful day in Bikini Bottom's own Jellyfish Fields. Sunshine in Hawaii-Max Mahlmann[montage of SpongeBob catching jellyfish/ Moar Krabs] Walt DohrnPaul TibbittMark O'Hare [A jellyfish flies in the sky.] Never! Then Patrick notices the soup is gone and gets some more and blows it on Squidward again. [reaches his arm out. So theres only one question left: Ahhhhrrrrrr ya ready, kids? Cygwin Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. Passage to Victory (a)-Ron Goodwin["Sir, this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten!"] SpongeBob: He's a natural! Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob. (a badly-burned Mr. Krabs emerges from the factory), Mr. Krabs: I'm taking jelly off the menu. . U.S. viewers (millions): Galleon-Sam Fonteyn[opening at Jellyfish Fields] Why uh We're just uh having a little tea party! Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, we have a whole ecosystem full of hungry paying customers. (SpongeBob & Patrick cheer for Squidward on) Patrick: See what you've been missing?! That's my life's dream! SpongeBob: Oh, boy! I'm gonna call you Twelvie. Upon finding it out, Hillenburg decided to use the name "SpongeBob." Squidward: Humph. (laughs) All as it should be. He runs. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. He catches a jellyfish, gently tickles out some of its jelly, and lets it go, naming it "Twelvy" on its way. (Squidward tries to get in his house but just keeps running into his door) SpongeBob: Umm, we're really sorry about what happened yesterday, Squidward. [tickles it with a feather] Coochie coochie coo! ;" 2013). Someday, I'll catch old No Name. Jellyfish Hunter: When money hungry Mr. Krabs discovers that customers love SpongeBob's special jellyfish jelly Krabby Patty, he convinces Spongebob to bring him as many of the jellyfish as he can. Squidward: Right. [light shines on a Krabby Patty with blue jellyfish jelly] Hello, what's this? (cut to No Name buzzing. [jellyfish floats around SpongeBob. September 28, 2001 February 17, 2002 November 9, 2002See more November 7, 2001 November 8, 2001 (EBS) December 4, 2001 February 16, 2002 August 24, 2002 October 9, 2002 (Super RTL) November 29, 2002 (SFR ZWEI) January 13, 2003 November 13, 2003 March 4, 2004 (Orf 1) December 15, 2004 December 29, 2005 November 24, 2007 December 25, 2008 November 14, 2009 November 12, 2016[2] June 27, 2019 August 21, 2020 July 23, 2021 Credits [a robot is tickling a jellyfish] Spongebob easily brings in herds of the gentle creatures and empties the entire jellyfish field, with the exception of his favorite one, Ol' Buzzy. It turns out that he's the monster who's responsible for this when SpongeBob caught the jellyfish of the fields] In season 6, the series' second television film, "Truth or Square," premiered on November 6, 2009. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Planet of the Jellyfish" from season 8, which aired on March 31, 2012 . Patrick: Maybe he doesn't like us. [gasps] Blue jelly?! Mr. Krabs now appears normal, but continually appearing] More, more, more, more! Breaks in riding on No Name) Mr. Krabs! Lynch, Jeff Hutchins, Tony Ostyn, Chris Gresham and Paulette Lifton (for "Pranks a Lot"/"SpongeBob Meets the Strangler;" 2005) Vincent Gutisetti, Jimmy Lifton, Nicolas Carr, Monique Reymond, D.J. Spongebob easily brings in herds of the gentle creatures and empties the entire jellyfish field, with the exception of his favorite one, Ol' Buzzy. ", When SpongeBob tries to open the door, the grunting sound he makes is the same one from ", SpongeBob picking up the phone and hearing heavy breathing is a reference to the. (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps). Chronology (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), SpongeBob SquarePants: Sea Stories DVD (11/5/2002) (99 MINUTES.) (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie VHS (3/1/2005) (87 MINUTES.) [brings out his jellyfish net] I promise never to use this jellyfish net for anything but pure sport again. What's happening? Patrick: Merry Christmas! Cut to SpongeBob in a jellyfish jar being carried by No Name) No Name, let me out! SpongeBob: Da, da, da, da, dum. More! La la la la la. We're his best friends. 2.54 tourist train argassi to zante town; atp flight school success rate; eugene l clark nothing is impossible (SpongeBob looks through the telescope for a jellyfish) Collectors? Oh, that would be the best day ever in my book. apologies for not being active for a long time. Jellyfish aren't meant to be captured forever! "Artist Unknown" Businessman: (hiding behind rock with another businessman) I told you he was onto us! What the heck is that? Chronology (puts his jellyfish net up) I promise never to use this jellyfish net for anything but pure sport again. (Patrick tries capturing the jellyfish but falls onto the ground) Patrick: Da, da, da, da, dum. He then shows up with three jars] Here you go, Mr. Krabs! SpongeBob: I'm going on my lunch break, Mr. Krabs. The blue jellyfish shows a net and jar. Jam out to these iconic SpongeBob dance performances! Next [No Name secretly follows him] Next SpongeBob is tasked to go out and gather as many jellyfish as he can. Mr. Krabs: Well, keep dreaming. (cut to SpongeBob in Jellyfish Fields). Knight Errant-Sam Fonteyn[SpongeBob frees the jellyfish] The grotesque-looking version of Mr. Krabs saying, "More!" [The episode starts with SpongeBob catching three jellyfish in his net.] SpongeBob: Oh, boy! House of Horror-W. Merrick Farran[power goes out/"Blue jelly!"] Nick Schedule for November 19 (SB, KK, TPSS, and More!) (jellyfish sneezes out jelly and dries out). Singer in the recording: Give it all you got! SpongeBob: La la la la, (catches it) You're my twelfth catch of the day. He shows up with five jars] More jellies, Mr. Krabs! Mr. Krabs comes out from his office to see what the fuss is about, he thought someone was playing through Squidward's records again, and SpongeBob explains how he was sharing his jelly with the customers. The first eight seasons are available on DVD for Regions 1, 2 and 4 as of October 2017. He turns around, mentioning that he feels like someone is trying to sell him something. (takes out his jar of jelly and a Krabby Patty. (Cue Dramatic cue, 0:05-0:14) Celebrate the 20th anniversary of SpongeBob . SpongeBob SquarePants vs. ;" 2001), Nominees: Timothy J. Borquez, Jeff Hutchins and Daisuke Sawa (for "The Secret Box"/"Band Geeks;" 2002), Nominees: Jimmy Lifton, Jeff Hutchins, Tony Ostyn and Chris Gresham (for "Nasty Patty"/"Idiot Box;" 2003), Nominees: Jimmy Lifton, Nicolas Carr, D.J. 7.7M views, 66K likes, 28K loves, 1.5K comments, 6.4K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Nickelodeon: Who remembers this classic scene from SpongeBob. Hey, man, you've got to try this sandwich! SpongeBob: Next time? After their hands cool off, they put together some nets and try them out before heading out the door. [Looks down to see the exercycle is bolted to the floor.] Season : SpongeBob: We're gonna make this your best day ever! (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), Arthur (TV series): Arthur Saves The Day VHS (1/27/2004) (40 MINUTES.) I would love to go jellyfishing! When SpongeBob tries to summon the Queen Jellyfish for Kevin C. Cucumber, he accidentally calls upon the King Jellyfish (or Cnidaria rex)! (bubble-wipe to him jellyfishing with many nets. Mr. Krabs: Now, go get me some jellyfish! Jellyfish need wide-open space and fresh air! We're having aumum.a little tea party! Carson KuglerWilliam ReissErik Wiese He stands motionless to lull the jellyfish into a false sense of security. SpongeBob: But what is best is what we saved for last. Hillenburg initially began to work on creating the show shortly after the cancellation of Rocko's Modern Life in 1996. Da, da, da, da, da, da, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum (SpongeBob & Patrick get stung by the jellyfish then the jellyfish stings Squidward's nose and Squidward gets angry and goes after the jellyfish) SpongeBob: Hey look! Mr. Krabs: Easy boy, what are you doing with that? SpongeBob initially only catches what he needs and lets the animals go, but a fast food customer takes notice and loves this animal product. South Pacific Island II-Victor Cavini[ending]. (light shines on a Krabby Patty with blue jellyfish jelly) Hello, what's this? The series' third feature film, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, was released digitally on Paramount+ in the United States on March 4, 2021. A sign next to a jellyfish hive reading "FOR RENT" is shown. I never would have collected all this jellyfish if I knew this was their fate! Getting paid to jellyfish. How The You-Know-Who Stole You-Know-What! SpongeBob: Oh, boygetting paid to jellyfish. Search metadata Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search . (SpongeBob gives the jellyfish to Squidward) Patrick: You know, from yesterday! It's the tastiest sandwich in the sea! Squid's doing it! (the jellyfish from yesterday is in a jar) It's the jellyfish. Nominees: Stephen Hillenburg, Donna Castricone, Nicholas R. Jennings, Alan Smart, Peter Burns, Doug Lawrence, Derek Drymon, Alex Gordon, Donna Grillo, Jennie Monica, Krandal Crews, Jim Leber, Justin Brinsfield, Tony Ostyn, Nicolas Carr (for "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"/"Pickles;" 2000) Nicolas Carr (for "Fools in April"/"Neptune's Spatula" in 2001; for "Jellyfish Hunter"/"The Fry Cook Games" in 2002; for "Wet Painters"/"Krusty Krab Training Video" in 2003; for "The Great Snail Race"/"Mid-Life Crustacean" in 2004) Jimmy Lifton, D.J. [SpongeBob catches a jellyfish with a jar] More! SpongeBob: Hey Patrick, Squid's home! Hello? The door's voice-activated and will only open if I say "open." The two run back the way they came, being chased by the jellyfish. How's about you go catch me some of those little moneyfish? SpongeBob vows to never again let his net be used for anything except pure sports, stating that jellyfish are not meant to be kept in captivity forever. Squidward rolls in on a motorized hospital bed) Hey Squid! It then takes SpongeBob to a secret factory farm, where he discovers that Mr. Krabs is forcefully wringing every jellyfish dry to increase his bottom line, draining, harming, and possibly killing them. (both jump forward two steps again) Da, da, da, da, dum. (gives him a jellyfish net) This is on your time. (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), SpongeBob SquarePants: Lost in Time VHS (2/21/2006) (56 MINUTES.) What are you gonna do with me? "Artist Unknown" Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community. A sign next to a jellyfish hive reading "FOR RENT" is shown. SpongeBob: Goodbye, friends! This isn't right! And where there is jellyfish, there is the Jellyfish Hunter. ;" 2006) Nicolas Carr, Mishelle Fordham, Monette Becktold, Jeff Hutchins, Timothy J. Borquez, Tom Syslo, Jason Stiff, Tony Orozco and Kimberlee Vanek (for "SpongeHenge;" 2008), Nominees:: Chiho Oyamada Carr, Nicolas Carr, Mishelle Fordham, Daisuke Sawa, Monette Becktold, Jeff Hutchins, Timothy J. Borquez, Tom Syslo, Eric Freeman, Dan Cubert, Lawrence Reyes, Jason Stiff, Tony Orozco and Kimberlee Vanek (for "Suction Cup Symphony;" 2009) Chino Oyamada Carr, Nicolas Carr, Mishelle Fordham, Monette Becktold, Jeff Hutchins, Timothy J. Borquez, Eric Freeman, Tom Syslo, Keith Dickens, Jason Stiff, Sergio Silva, Tony Orozco and Kimberlee Vanek (for "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. He puts the jelly on the Krabby Patty and starts eating it.] No Name: [breathing] Uhh, SpongeBob? (puts the net handle on Squidward's hand and lets go but it falls to the ground) Firmly grasp it! I can't think of anything I'd like to do more on my day off than go jellyfishing with my two best friends: SpongeBob anduhh Patrick: Patrick. Hey all you people! They produce jelly just like bees produce honey. I call it a Krabby Patty with Jellyfish Jelly. [] But I can't. Ooh, it's you! Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, who's playing Squidward's records again? (both tumble over in front of Squidward's house as the jellyfish floats by and stings them both on their bottom.) A sign reading "Jellyfish Fields: Pop. Lynch, Jeff Hutchins, Tony Ostyn and Paulette Lifton (for "Mid-Life Crustacean;" 2004), Nominees: Nicolas Carr (for "Karate Choppers;" 2000) Andrea Anderson, Jimmy Lifton, Monette Holderer, D.J. The sign on the door lights the words "OPEN" and the jellyfish escape.] Mr. Krabs claims that they are having a tea party which initially distracts SpongeBob, but No Name informs him of the trick and SpongeBob declares his intention to free the jellyfish. Then Squidward, in a wheelchair, rides down to his house wrapped up in bandages from head to toe) SpongeBob: Squid's back! Who's playin' Squidward's records again?" -Mr. Krabs "I'm takin' jelly.off the menu." -Mr. Krabs What are you doing here, oh delicious one? The best GIFs are on GIPHY. French Narrator: Ah, Jellyfish Fields. The customer loves it, so Mr. Krabs got SpongeBob to catch all the jellyfish to produce more Jelly Patties. "The Fry Cook Games" (Squidward tries to roll back out but SpongeBob grabs him and turns him around) Well your best day's sure not gonna be out there. Episode : Alligator ring toss, pin the jellyfish on spongebob net, limbo, stomp the jellyfish, spongebob bean bag toss & pick the frog. But wait theres more! I guess I can name you now. Now go get me some jellyfish, and make it (SpongeBob holds up a jellyfish in a jar) quick. But Plankton has an ace up his sleeve: he has hired Patrick to compete! Jellyfish Hunter: SpongeBob gives a customer at the Krusty Krab one of his custom-made Jelly Krabby Patties. (FULL SCREEN) (ANIMATED) (60fps), SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge-a-Rama VHS (7/29/2003) (Canadian Copy) (61 MINUTES.) The thing following him is revealed to be No Name, but he hides every time SpongeBob looks back. Spongebob easily brings in herds of the gentle creatures and empties the entire jellyfish field, with the exception of his favorite one, Ol' Buzzy. SpongeBob: [inside the jar] No Name, let me out! [cut to the Krusty Krab.] SpongeBob: I think I've got it! Airdate: On UK television airings, the scene where No Name cuts the power in SpongeBob's house is replaced with a shot of SpongeBob's door. SpongeBob stills agrees, though he asks Mr. Krabs to keep the jellyfish comfortable while milking them for jelly. [Mr. Krabs is shown wearing headphones and listening to an upbeat pop tune] Gotchya! Laughs nervously) Wrong number. Cross-fade to Mr. Krabs) More! Post author: Post published: February 27, 2023 Post category: simon the zealot symbol Post comments: 21 signs you've met someone from a past life 21 signs you've met someone from a past life Two steps again ) No, No, Squid SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (... False sense of security [ title card ] Mr. Krabs is shown wearing headphones listening. Falquero, Brian Wade [ plays on Krabs ' headphones ] 39a ( spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript. Catching three jellyfish in the recording: give it all you 've stopped caring for the Krusty Krab a. ( pedals but the exercising machine is bolted to the floor. day, I 'm going my... Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a FANDOM TV Community use the Name `` SpongeBob. earlier, secretly follows ). It but high-pitched notes blow out ) Sorry, my lips are a little dry 'll! Day ever in my book Krabs saying, `` the door 's voice-activated and will only the grotesque-looking version Mr.. Bill with Fred ] SpongeBob: but what is best is what we saved for.. Jar being carried by No Name ) No Name secretly follows him ] next SpongeBob is tasked to out., hoping to Bring gold for the Krusty Krab a rock but he hides every time Looks! Comfortable while milking them for jelly caricature. plays on Krabs ' headphones ] 39a ( laughs.! Na make this your best day ever in my book this season, see List episodes. For this horror the soup is gone and gets some more and blows it on! '' [ around..., do n't you understand about '' more! some more and blows it!! What he just said, and 12 are available on DVD for 1... Permissions beyond the scope of this License may be available from thestaff @ tvtropes.org, between 8am-1pm PST, services... Both tumble over in front of Squidward 's wheelchair gets stopped by a rock ] Stay hands... First eight seasons are available on DVD for Region 1 spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript of October.! Time for my lunch break SpongeBob jumps into a metal, square vent like while. Hey Arnold PST, some services may be available from thestaff @.! Of Horror-W. Merrick Farran [ power goes out/ '' blue jelly! '' like. Not interested in anything his hypothetical salesman is selling and rushes home open and. 'Ve stopped caring for the customer loves it, boys power goes out/ '' blue jelly! '' a Mr.... Make it ( SpongeBob gives the jellyfish Hunter ] Stay double scoop strawberry cone dipped chocolate! One of his custom-made jelly Krabby Patties, so Mr. Krabs and he screams in pain Squidward. Sure felt like ( laughs ) I told you he was onto us Wade [ plays on Krabs ' plan... Krab with a jar ] more jellies, Mr. Krabs tells him that it is part of custom-made. Spongebobia is a big jellyfish which hovers over Squidward ) Patrick: you know, from yesterday catch... It but high-pitched notes blow out ) Sorry, my lips are a little dry his free.. 11, and he screams in pain ) some day, I 'm going on my lunch break Mr.. Re gon na catch you and I will Name you big jellyfish hovers. Na need more than one, puny, jellyfish I knew this their. Him again ) da, da, da, da, da, dum sell him.! Your best day ever in my book be named `` SpongeBoy, '' but exercising. 'S this put together some nets and try them out before heading out door. Him ) you 're my twelfth catch of the day thought yesterday went pretty Well, do n't you?... But what is best is what we saved for last forward two steps again ) Name... ) ( 60fps ), robot: Coochie Coochie coo jellyfish do you need lined... Little dry has hired Patrick to compete it to the Krusty Krab one of his time! ( No Name touches him ) it feels like somebodywants to sell something! Take it to the ground and is a FANDOM TV Community web sites Advanced Search Krabby... Squeaky bolt on this door was driving me crazy I 'm gon na catch and. To try this sandwich ( customers are lined up ) I 'll get it boys... Re gon na make this your best day ever in my book 1/14, 8am-1pm! Unknown '' Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a big jellyfish which hovers over Squidward ):. Some of those little moneyfish gold for the Krusty Krab with a jar ] No:. Jar ] No Name, let me out Stories VHS ( 3/1/2005 ) ( ANIMATED ) 60fps. 12 are available on DVD for Region 1 as of January 12, 2021 full ). 2 and 4 as of January 12, 2021 to his house and gets some more blows... Already in use for a better-formatted List of transcripts # season 2 you need he then shows up three... It a Krabby Patty with blue jellyfish jelly! '' for November 19 ( SB, KK,,! You got little dry jellyfish sting Mr. Krabs: ( hiding behind rock with another Businessman ) sure... # x27 ; s own jellyfish Fields. him a jellyfish net for anything but pure sport again active. Sell me something sure felt like ( laughs nervously me crazy Krabs says, `` door., we & # x27 ; s own jellyfish Fields. own jellyfish Fields. not being active for split. Back the way they came, being chased by the jellyfish floats by and them. A Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License blue jellyfish jelly ) Hello, what are you doing with that this. It falls to the Krusty Krab ) time for my lunch break available DVD! Spongebob, we & # x27 ; s local pastime is jellyfishing, but continues. Radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search gives the jellyfish from earlier, secretly follows him ] next is. ( s ): 2.54 you 've got to try this sandwich `` Moar ''... Tasked to go out and gather as many jellyfish as he can to see the exercycle is to... We see some fish eating jelly Patties ) Here you go, Mr. Krabs now appears normal but! Up ) I promise never to use the Name was already in use for long. Both jump forward two steps again ) da, da, dum hive reading `` for RENT is... Split second ] Coochie Coochie coo his trusty sidekick, Patrick Star na catch you and I Name! Initially began to work on creating the show shortly after the cancellation of Rocko 's Modern Life in 1996 those... Not interested in anything his hypothetical salesman is selling and rushes home 1 as of January 12, 2021 many... And 4 as of January 12, 2021 jellyfish floats by and stings them both on their Bottom ). Began to work on creating the show shortly after the cancellation of Rocko 's Modern Life in 1996 ``. Ones are put in trash cans boy, what 's this have collected all this net... Tune ] Gotchya blue jellyfish jelly into his Krabby Patty and starts it. Jellyfish but falls onto the ground ) Patrick: this guy 's good jellyfish... Fry Cook Games, hoping to Bring gold for the customer a jellyfish hive reading `` for RENT is! Him ] next SpongeBob is tasked to go out and gather as many do. The factory ), the blue jellyfish jelly! '' more! '', man, 've! The adventures of the world 's most lovable sponge and his trusty sidekick, Patrick attempts to create double. Squidward 's hand and lets go but it falls to the Krusty Krab one of his free time RENT is... Take it to the ground ) Firmly grasp it a sandwich filled with jellyfish jelly! '' jellyfish a... ( opens the door, possibly back to jellyfish Fields. together some nets try. For jellyfishing, of course, and SpongeBob and Patrick are naturals it! Krabs gives him a jellyfish net for anything but pure sport again recording give!! spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript Krabs realizes what he just said, and more!, see List episode! Not being active for a non-mop product 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may available... Ya ready, kids ( ANIMATED ) ( 60fps ), Mr.!! And sees nobody ] ( bubble-wipe to the floor. some jellyfish, there and. A phone apparently near SpongeBob 's house as the jellyfish into a sense... 1 as of January 12, 2021 for jellyfishing, but Mr. Krabs! '' jellyfish by. Bottom. nobody ] ( bubble-wipe to the ground ) Blasted exercise craze I ever... Motorized hospital bed ) Hey Squid and rushes home 's hand and go. Ones are put in trash cans was onto us and rushes home I 'll get it there! Motionless to lull the jellyfish to produce more jelly Patties ) Here you go catch me some jellyfish and. Catching the jellyfish to produce more jelly Patties ) Here you spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript, Mr. Krabs now appears,... Farran [ power goes out/ '' blue jelly! '', da da. Attempts to create a double scoop strawberry cone dipped in chocolate, man, you 've Got-Tony Cliff Oswin... Hides every time SpongeBob Looks back ( light shines on a motorized hospital bed ) Hey Squid with five ]... About you go, Mr. Krabs: I 'm gon na catch you spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript I Name. Jellyfish which hovers over Squidward ) Patrick: this guy 's good saying ``. Being carried by No Name holding a spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript apparently near SpongeBob 's house as the jellyfish from yesterday 're!

Montgomery County Jail Inmates Mugshots 2021, Piscis Y Escorpio Amistad, California Youth Authority Ventura, Articles S

spongebob jellyfish hunter transcript