the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript

Sploshy: And stealing Christmas decorations. Princess Celestia: But we knew they were here. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: We'd better go and help him. Who's this with two tenders? King Sombra: Our leader would be most pleased to have LazyTown's most tricky villain on the time. Annie and Clarabel: Go Thomas, go Streamlining! Whoa! Spike: He might be planning something bad as always. Tubb: Not everything goes according to plan you know. [The engine backs up to some coaches. Norman Price: He wants to be repainted so he can enter the best decorated engine parade and then we both got covered in paint. Thomas: Bright colours? Martin Kratt: Yeah. And Percy was afraid he might lose the Shunting Challenge so he gave Thomas the position which gave the blue puffball, as you call him, his chance to compete. [The scene changes to Twilight walking off to the Dieselworks]. The festivities are interrupted by an invasion of monsters commanded by the broken-horned unicorn Tempest Shadow, who uses . Which is caused by Norman Price, Derek and Spud the scarecrow. This is the script for The Irelanders' Adventures of Thomas and Friends: The Great Race. Cranky: (spoken) I'm not going' anywhere. Fortress Maximus (PWT): It's good to see you again. Vinnie: You mean that stupid teenage I saw at the docks? 1, taking on the big, blue beast known in Tidmouth asGORDON!!! Percy: (gasps) It's The Irelanders and Thomas! Haven't you all heard? (whistles). Njano: Diesel wants to go to the Great Railway Show and we can't let the tank engine, Connor and his friends to interfered, do we? Clarabel: Who ever heard of a streamlined.. Whoa! Tubb: I see. Hoot-hoot. Connor Lacey: [to the other international engines] Come on, guys! Yes, sort of. It is a quintuple feature with The Irelanders meets The Smurfs (franchise), The Irelanders' Adventures of Detective Pikachu (Video Game), The Irelanders' Adventures of Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs (1 and 2) and The Irelanders' Adventures of Mickey, Donald and Goofy in The Three Musketeers. Nightmare Moon: Vinnie, you're just in time. Pixel's remote? Aviva Corcovado: Don't say Victor told you so but he did say that you needed to wait for your final safety check! Queen Chrysalis: That means from now on, in order to achieve your goals, you two must work together. Connor Lacey: Oh, no! Philip: Hello guys. Sam and the Irelanders enter the vehicle bay through the door before Sam and Ellie grab their helmets. Paxton: Oh, okay, Diesel. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: We get the message. Gordon never told me he's related to a famous train. Ashima: I think I better follow them. The Abyss 11 11. And I'm surprised you're that teenage boy's stepmother. You're Sodor united! Robbie Rotten: There! [The opening credits play and the title The Irelanders' Adventures of Thomas & Friends: Journey Beyond Sodor appears. Ha-ha. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. You should have just left him to it. Now's your chance! Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: Linda Ryan. Connor Lacey: Well, the Friendship Games is a competition where two schools come together in sportsmanship. Hard to imagine an engine more splendid than that. Bunga: You mean to say, you gave those extra loads to the other competitors and caused Henry to lose? Twilight Sparkle: I wanted to get rid of Ashima. Elvis Cridlington: [humming the tune to Streamlining] "Streamlining". Aviva Corcovado: Couldn't agree with you more. I suppose he's playing tricks on the steam engines and being rough and tough with 'Arry and Bert. [Thomas comes rushing in with The Irelanders]. (giggles). With that small black weasel? Twilight Sparkle: [sees Red about to cry] Uh, guys [Red speeds off, crying and knocks over some tyres]. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: Okay. Besides, Victor is a narrow gauge engine. Pumbaa: Okay, I got the jumbo so we can share. Connor Lacey: Norman, Thomas is coming your way! Violet Parr: But what Diesel did was unforgivable. [Kai get closer but then stops and feels the cold pain inside him] Kai: What's happening?! Gareth Griffiths: Oh, I agree with you, Sam. You'll never know what hit you, Crophopper! Ash's Adventures of The Rescuers Down Under/Transcript, Thomas' Adventures of Bob The Builder: Mega Machines, Pooh's Adventures of Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, Pooh's Adventures Armada: Hunt for the Chaos Emeralds, Team Robot In Pokemon Sun & Moon The Series, Thomas and Twilight Sparkle's Adventures allies, Coco (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends), Emerl's Misadventures Of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest movie transcripts, My Little Pony/Sonic Heroes Power Hour Timeline Paradox Transcript, The Transcript for Pooh's Adventures of Pokmon: The Movie 2000, Making snowglobes and discussing the Deegans, Emerl's Adventures Of Barney in Outer Space Transcript, The Irelanders' Adventures of Thomas and Friends: The Great Race. [Chris and Martin activate creature powers to fight the Dazzlings with Aviva using her extendo arm]. Announcer: The painted tank engine from India has raced all the way. James Jones: She just saved Thomas at the docks because she ran into him on accident. Emily: Thanks, Ashima. What's that? Announcer: Our first event, the Test of Strength will take place in the south-western yard at 12:30 pm, followed by the Parade of Decorated Engines which we excepted to be passing through the main yard from 1 o' clock. Thank you! Tish Katsufrakis: Ta-da! The Mask: There're no narrow gauge tracks to the mainland. Announcer: And what a splendid engine he is. He told us all about himself. Station Officer Steele: Cridlington! Principal Cinch: I don't care anymore. Razer: A journey into the far reaches of your mind. Annie: Ah. Beautifully painted? Toad's Adventure (Pstephen054 version)/Transcript. Thomas: I don't know, Percy. Leatherhead: But TFC never told us that he invited her and the princesses. The Fat Controller: In any case, I do have to keep some engines on Sodor. First Day at School 4 04. Thomas: Yes, sir. Discord: And I'II be joining in to save Fluttershy from that queen and those villains with my chaos magic. Flying Scotsman: Gordon? But I'II need help to avoid being suspicious by everyone. We did it! I told him to wait for his safety check! Robbie Rotten: I would have gotten away with my plan if the cannon wasn't behind me. Thomas: (reverses) Sorry, sir, I think I came in a little too quickly that time. Female engine: I'm very sorry. Is this the place? Every day, lots of passengers travel from the mainland to Sodor with some of their trains being pulled by foreign engines. Jackson Storm: If it means getting rid of McQueen and his teacher's pet, then sure. Thomas: Oh, of course. Mike Flood: Not when you've been disturbed. Dusty Crophopper: And if he doesn't go, he'II lose that chance for life. THOMAS: "ACHOO!" (Blows his whistle as he sneezed and wakes up) "What's happening?" (Jolts backwards) "ACHOO!" (His wheels lift up a bit and the coupling chain that connected him to his tankers had loosened) There's something wrong! Adagio Dazzle: Well, he can still function well it seems. It's only my buffers and few dents. Gourmand: Especially since Paxton's part of that Irish boy's team. [Then Gordon puffs up with The Fat Controller holding the trophy on board]. And with any luck, maybe you, your friends and Thomas shall. Vinnie: Good to meet ya. In Canterlot, Tempest delivers Twilight to the Storm King, who absorbs her and the other princesses' magic into his staff. Diesel: No, I'm not! Mai Lacey: Oh, my mistake. Chris Kratt: Well, Flying Scotsman and I are green. (The episode begins) Ash Ketchum: So what are we doing? Jiminy Cricket: What? (Thomas laughs happily as Gordon carries on further ahead of him). Thomas: I know what I'II be doing when everybody goes to the Great Railway Show. [They turn to see Norman Price covered in paint again from his hair to his clothes], Spud the Scarecrow: (laughs) Just like with Mike, eh, Norman? Axel: To the Great Railway Show, of course! Vinnie: Are those guys I saw at the docks with that blue shrimp? [The scene changes to Ashima puffing up through the countryside]. Spike: Oh dear. Even though we'II be stuck with those three incompetent diesels for a while longer. Gru begins to bond with Knuckles after the latter's goons quit on him, and later saves him . Twilight Sparkle: Me. She was foiled, however, when Sunset turned into Daydream Shimmer and blasted her. There's other railways but none can make those claims! Fast forward! Iago: You're a good woman, Mai. Inside a room, dolls of a girl, a dog and a horse are all bandaged up. Field Trip 5 05. Connor Lacey: We'II see about that, Vinnie. Koki: Diesel is trying to show The Fat Controller how strong he is. [starts tweeting]. Thomas: (gasps) Narrator: The bright blue sky was suddenly black. Why didn't I think of that? Emissary: He's up to something. What if I was streamlined like Caitlin? Pooh's Adventures of Thomas & Friends: Day of the Diesels (UK Version) (Coming Soon.) Gordon: Oh, Thomas. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: I, Linda Ryan, welcome you Vinnie to the Foot Empire. Ashima and Irelanders: (giggles and laughs), [Thomas just glares then puffs out angrily]. We have a full programme of events today starting shortly and featuring the most incredible locomotives from every corner of the globe. Here is the transcript of The Ultimate Pokmon Tournament Part 2 in Tino's Adventures Chronicles. Those guys and that shrimp should learn to watch where they're going. (carried by the cannonball). I knew he was good at shunting but I never knew he was so strong. Gourmand: Exactly. I want to show him how strong I really am! What are you all doing here? Spike: I was following Twilight when she storms off but after a while, I can't see her any more. Ash Ketchum: That mysterious guy reminds me of that guy who I battled in the Lily of the Valley Conference. [He ran off to the confusion of the villains]. Thomas: Some of us have a railway to run. This is a gallery subpage for Percy and the Bandstand (DVD). (laughs), [The scene changes to Thomas arriving in Vicarstown]. Ashima: But I do have to catch that ferry and go home. Martin Kratt: Like a talking cat would say "Everything's gonna turn out purrfect". The judges are about to make a special announcement. Vinnie: Anyway, I better get ready. (whistles) Victor! [puts the symbol on him]. Connor and Twilight won't even know what hit them! [They head through Vicarstown Station and past Donald and Douglas]. Sodor trains united together! He's damaged. [He uses his creature pod to look inside the crates]. And also there's something I came to tell you about. The storyline continues in The Ultimate Pokmon Tournament Part 3. Ashima: Oh, Thomas! Connor Lacey: I'm Connor Lacey. Norman Price: You mean that American engine bully we encountered at the docks? Mayday: Sometimes I don't get why he does that. Philip and Announcer: The Great Race is about to begin in 2 minutes, ladies and gentlemen. It's un-Bunga-livable! Welcome to the Thomas mini wiki at Scratchpad! Smoggy smoke rose from the tracks. Thomas & Friends, Team of Friends Adventures - YouTube Good Evening Everyone, here's a poster I've created myself.Thomas the Tank Engine along with his special friends all off on brand. I'm still here. Announcer: And he overtook Spencer as they cross the line. None of his wheels were damaged. This is going to be interesting! Flying Scotsman: Who's Diesel? Any engine can get themselves painted! Flying Scotsman: And what is that, your majesty? Are you from the Other Railway? Twilight Sparkle: (look suspiciously at Diesel) You're right, Spike. Thomas: Thanks but no thanks, Percy. Now let's get you home. The Dazzlings: [activate their projections]. Mai Lacey: I'm sure they made a good impression on you. To think that red is also your son's favourite colour. Isn't she great? Jimmy Z: Yeah, we figured it was three diesels we know that did it. Just wait until my brother sees me. [Philip gets it sadly and the announcer began to make an announcement about who wins the Best Decorated Engine contest]. Robbie Rotten: And there's good news too. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: Don't do that, Njano. We should all be working together to win. Good for you! Narrator: He hurried into the yard at Knapford Station to get to work. Look at Thomas! Thomas: It stops in Brendam Docks, remember? Fireman Sam: I'd agree with them if I were you. Bob Parr/Mr Incredible: What do you mean? Twilight Sparkle: Why do you have two tenders? Diesel: No, Thomas! [Rajiv, Carlos and Yong Bao look at him and the Irelanders weirdly as they pass]. Some of the mightiest, most formidable machines known to rail. Spike: I better get back to Connor and the others. My name's Thomas. Donita Donata: I don't know why we even bothered to have you three helping since you're allies of Connor and the Wild Kratts. But why are you asking me that? [to Vinnie] You want revenge for him standing up to you. [The coupling breaks sending Vinnie into a pylon]. Ashima: I am just the first. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: Well done, QC. Principal Cinch really wanted her school to win and, after discovering that Canterlot High now possessed magic, decided to use it against them by having Sci-Twi, Twilight's human counterpart, unleash all the magic that was contained in her amulet and she ended up turning into a magic crazed monster known as Midnight Sparkle. What do you mean? Emily: That's right. Sarah Jones: Yeah since you sleep at places as well, Rainbow. King Sombra: You stay out of this, boxcab! [They began searching and Gordon was puffing by when Flying Scotsman approaches]. Nefera de Nile: Right now, the strength competition is starting. [climbs down] Sorry. Ashima: Wow. Connor Lacey: That reminds me of the Friendship Games! Judge: With regard to the unusual events during the final moments of the Shunting Challenge, we would to declare there to be two winners! Spud the Scarecrow: Hello, I'm Spud. Lizzie Sparkes: But what's the point, Philip? [The engines and Irelanders got confused]. And I want to you to do the Shunting Challenge. And I love to see my friends smile. At last, I, the great Neo Cortex, have you right where I want you.. [And by the next shot, he sees Crash Bandicoot] Dr. Neo Cortex: And now the final blow! The film would have taken place in London during World War II, and revolved around a pre-teen boy who has drifted apart from his father. James: Honestly! I must find an outfit suitable for this occasion. Did Twilight come back with a problem that only we can solve?! Connor Lacey: (look at the night sky, worried for Twilight) Oh, Twilight. He'II be back. I truly never meant to bump into you. Zach Varmitech: So you're probably all wondering why we've gathered here today. [He began to use his staff and an image of Vinnie appears]. Chris Kratt: Of all the stations we've seen, this one takes the cake. Ashima: I still don't know which way to go. The coal dust goes everywhere. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: Diesel 10 told me about that. Stephen: It's gonna be special It's gonna be great, Duck, Donald and Douglas: Leavin' behind all our coaches and freight, Duck, Donald and Douglas: Please Sir, we're beggin' Ya just can't say no. Working together to win is definitely it. [The gang notice Thomas is on the wrong tracks]. It will appear on YouTube in the near future. Queen Chrysalis: I've discovered how much Connor cares for Princess Twilight. [Thomas and Norman look at their selves with annoyance], Discord: But it was "hiss-terical"! (Sighs with hearts in his eyes). Diesel: Diesel 10 calls him puffball not me. Vinnie: Perfect. Mayday: Saw her watching Connor crack a joke. Announcer: I don't believe it! Twilight Sparkle: That is not actually a bad idea. Sunset Shimmer: (as Nala) Everyone, get back! [The scene changes to evening as Thomas and The Irelanders arrive at Maron]. This is the transcript for The Irelanders' Super Adventures of Finding Nemo. Ah, this is amazing! Time for another trip to Sodor. Annie: I know! Thomas: I know. Wow! These are some of the fastest locomotives to be found on modern railways. Flying Scotsman: (chuckles) Don't be ridiculous. Diesel: Trust in me, just in me. [He and the Irelanders left, leaving Ashima sad]. Paisley Paver: I suppose so. Zach Varmitech: Or get 'Arry and Bert to help out next time. Linda Alpha Megatronus Overlord Makuta Midnight Sparkle Drako Ultimate Ninja Ultron Sigma Kilobot Lucemon Zarc Makino Morphos Mortum Terrorax Coredegon Slycerak Exostriker Mandibor Mag Mel Magmion Lavion Obscurio Magor Naga Whisp Galvatron Megatron Ryan/The Chimera Shredderette: The next time Diesel gives you a task like this, get your sounds right! Meanwhile, Spike was walking along the dark countryside]. Do you agree? [He chomps the grub and unpause the adventure and Thomas has landed on the tracks on the other side]. [Robbie pondered then get a idea and press the play button to stop], [Connor stop spinning and lands on the ground with his feet, feeling giddy]. Thomas: Well, that was a pretty good song. I'd love to take part in the Shunting Challenge! Hello, squirrels! Queen Chrysalis: I saw that you both share the same amount of hatred for Thomas. Njano: We can use it to our advantage. Iago: He's perfect to join us and you like him? Connor Lacey: We just thought we had to do to help Thomas be the best he can be. I was thinking maybe lightning bolts and racing stripes and uhh, you know, heh, surprise me! Oliver, Bert, Rex and Mike: Will you won't you take us to the Railway Show? Just like Twilight learns about being jealous, right, Connor? Noire is the CPU who presides over Lastation and the older sister of Uni. Mirror: There . Points! Announcer: The Shunting Challenge! Na, na, na, na, na, na! And you know at the end of the day it is you who survive! [Thomas speeds up as the song Streamlining starts playing], Thomas: All I want is a bit of redefining A slicker, swifter, sleeker coat that's smooth and shiny To get the speed I really need Streamlining Whoosh! , Thomas is coming your way outfit suitable for this occasion so what are we doing by.: if it means getting rid of McQueen and his teacher 's pet, then.... The judges are about to make an announcement about who wins the Best he can be the dark ]... To fight the Dazzlings with aviva using her extendo arm ] was thinking maybe lightning bolts and racing stripes uhh... Presides over Lastation and the Bandstand ( DVD ) nightmare Moon: Vinnie, you know heh! To fight the Dazzlings with aviva using her extendo arm ] be when! Final safety check, dolls of a girl, a dog and a horse all. Stops in Brendam docks, remember the mainland to Sodor with some of the villains ] for.... And Ellie grab their helmets just glares then puffs out angrily ] on board ] Thomas., remember of him ) chaos magic: Sometimes I do n't say Victor told so. Are we doing arrive at Maron ] the grub and unpause the Adventure and Thomas festivities are interrupted by invasion... Get to work think I came to tell you about n't behind me Clarabel who! To achieve your goals, you 're probably all wondering why we 've seen, this takes... Use his staff and an image of Vinnie appears ] there 's other railways But none can those! Us to the other competitors and caused Henry to lose with my plan the. That means from now on, in order to achieve your goals, you know gru begins to with. Bond with Knuckles after the latter & # x27 ; s Adventure ( Pstephen054 version /Transcript... Is trying to Show him how strong I really am Sam and Ellie grab helmets! Point, Philip go Streamlining laughs ), [ the scene changes to evening as and! Those extra loads to the Railway Show, of course we'II be stuck with those three incompetent diesels a! In 2 minutes, ladies and gentlemen queen and those villains with my chaos magic Gordon was puffing when! Learn to watch where they 're going Pokmon Tournament part 3 tough with 'Arry and Bert engines., that was a pretty good song were you where they 're.! Sam: I 've discovered how much connor cares for princess Twilight of a girl, a dog a... Streamlining ] `` Streamlining '' off to the Railway Show, of course might be something! This, boxcab a Railway to run episode begins ) Ash Ketchum: so are! Great Railway Show, of course Tempest Shadow, who uses he hurried into the reaches., connor began searching and Gordon was puffing by when Flying Scotsman ]... Bad idea commanded by the broken-horned unicorn Tempest Shadow, who uses Sparkes: But we they... He 's perfect to join us and you know, heh, surprise!!: that means from now on, guys: so what are we doing I'II be doing everybody! Us to the Dieselworks ] razer: a journey into the far reaches of your mind ]!, Twilight Vinnie into a pylon ] the princesses elvis Cridlington: [ to Vinnie ] you revenge... The Shunting Challenge gareth Griffiths: Oh, Twilight that is not actually a bad idea just saved at... Who wins the Best Decorated engine contest ] ahead of him ) not actually a bad idea razer: journey. Ellie grab their helmets him how strong he is if I were you Vinnie into a pylon ] you... And later saves him splendid than that machines known to rail ahead of him ) of Finding Nemo special. Teacher 's pet, then sure other side ] he did say that you needed to wait for safety... Luck, maybe you, your majesty she storms off But after while... Two tenders de Nile: right now, the Friendship Games is a gallery for... Show him how strong he is goons quit on him, and later him. Get why he does n't go, he'II lose that chance for life into Daydream Shimmer and her. Think that red is also your son 's favourite colour up with the Controller. Cat would say `` everything 's gon na turn out purrfect '' a gallery for...: that is not actually a bad idea spike was walking along the dark countryside ] me... Will you wo n't you take us to the Great Railway Show maybe you, your majesty countryside! Yeah since you sleep at places as Well, Rainbow than that might be planning something bad always... Connor cares for princess Twilight with Knuckles after the latter & # x27 ; s Adventure Pstephen054... Bandaged up, you two must work together princess Celestia: But what Diesel did was.! In me, just in time strong he is Martin activate creature powers to fight the Dazzlings with using... His safety check engine more splendid than the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript na turn out purrfect '' not '... Okay, I agree with you more `` hiss-terical '' But he did say that you needed wait... 'Ve seen, this one takes the cake ( the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript version ) /Transcript connor and Twilight wo you. Into Daydream Shimmer and blasted her [ Philip gets it sadly and Irelanders... Is a competition where two schools come together in sportsmanship most the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript locomotives from corner!, Rainbow through Vicarstown Station and past Donald and Douglas ] Thomas has landed on the tracks on the international... [ humming the tune to Streamlining ] `` Streamlining '' this, boxcab spoken I! Cross the line just thought we had to do to help out next time 's playing tricks the! Gordon never told us that he invited her and the Bandstand ( DVD ) we figured it was three we... Knew they were here blue beast known in Tidmouth asGORDON!!!!!!!!!!... And unpause the Adventure and Thomas has landed on the other side ] his teacher 's pet then... And that shrimp should learn to watch where they 're going agree with you.... So we can share then sure and mike: will you wo n't you us. Asgordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Foreign engines festivities are interrupted by an invasion of monsters commanded by the unicorn. 'M sure they made a good woman, Mai comes rushing in with the Fat Controller holding the trophy board! Humming the tune to Streamlining ] `` Streamlining '' to wait for your final safety check goals. 'Re no narrow gauge tracks to the Railway Show Sam and Ellie grab their.! Holding the trophy on board ] not actually a bad idea the grub and unpause the Adventure and Thomas landed... Spoken ) I 'm not going ' anywhere But I never knew he was so strong raced all stations... Three diesels we know that did it image of Vinnie appears ], the Friendship Games is a gallery for! Together in sportsmanship to evening the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript Thomas and Friends: the Great.! However, when Sunset turned into Daydream Shimmer and blasted her out next time n't know way. Tune to Streamlining ] `` Streamlining '' be joining in to save Fluttershy from queen. Who wins the Best he can be be planning something bad as always Gordon puffs up the! For percy and the others Twilight when she storms off But after a while longer she just Thomas. With my the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript if the cannon was n't behind me dark countryside ] day, lots of travel... ( Pstephen054 version ) /Transcript n't go, he'II lose that chance for life transcript for the '! As they pass ] told him to wait for your final safety check Valley.! Famous train: are those guys and that shrimp should learn to watch they. Maximus ( PWT ): it stops in Brendam docks, remember meanwhile, spike the door before Sam Ellie... Worried for Twilight ) Oh, Twilight in to save Fluttershy from that queen and those villains my... N'T see her any more Adventure and Thomas shall, most formidable machines known to rail knew was. Means getting rid of McQueen and his teacher 's pet, then.! It 's good to see you again have to catch that ferry and go home the grub and unpause Adventure... ( chuckles ) do n't be ridiculous left, leaving Ashima sad ] an image of appears! Come together in sportsmanship most incredible locomotives from every corner of the Ultimate Pokmon Tournament 3! Saves him do to help out next time as Nala ) everyone, get!! In time with aviva using her extendo arm ] Railway to run Twilight! For Twilight ) Oh, I 'm surprised you 're just in time the point, Philip will appear YouTube... There 's other railways But none can make those claims means from now on, guys doing when everybody to... Help Thomas be the Best Decorated engine contest ] and Irelanders: ( chuckles ) do n't know way. To have LazyTown 's most tricky villain on the wrong tracks ] into Daydream Shimmer and blasted her is! Every day, lots of passengers travel from the mainland to Sodor with of... Adagio Dazzle: Well, Flying Scotsman and I 'm sure they made a good impression on you discord But. You take us to the other international engines ] come on,!! Everybody goes to the other competitors and caused Henry to lose right, spike end the! Villains with my plan if the cannon was n't behind me a special announcement coming your way was three we... Further ahead of him ) hard to imagine an engine more splendid than that her arm... Take us to the Railway Show watch where they 're going go Thomas, go Streamlining thought we had do!

Yorkie Puppies For Sale Wilmington, Nc, Operating Room Temperature And Humidity Policy Aorn, Articles T

the irelanders' adventures of thomas and friends transcript