westjet business class menu

Most helpful comments ( as chosen by the OMAAT community ). They might as well rename the dine on demand menu the dine the entire flight and dont sleep menu, because thats how I was feeling. On the one hand, they're proud of the airline for being a sort of 'national champion' and how the strong brand reflects on the country. Westjet 's Booking Reservations Service. Photos of the plane also show that Premium Economy . You are also given your choice of beverages, including carbonated drinks, juices, water, coffee, and tea. The good news is that the business class cabin feels cozy. I remember one story of a JFK-DUB flight, blocked at just over 5 hours, where the dinner service was cleared and they IMMEDIATELY began the breakfast service. customer service is always welcomed by those who are discerning enough to appreciate it.. Westjet isn't comparable to SQ, QR Westjet is only for cash bookings, unlike every other carrier referenced above by Ben and by all commenters. its extra complicated. I booked myself a night at the Sofitel connected to Gatwick's North Terminal instead of venturing into central London to spend the night at a relative's house, knowing that I'd thank myself in the morning. The Wi-Fi speeds were excellent when I used it. Miles? We started our taxi to the runway at 7:30PM. The food menu was divided into four sections: small plates, large plates, dessert and light fare. So kudos for that, but work out the issues, please! They were so diligent in sourcing local for the food menu, so I'm not sure why they couldn't have had at least a red and white from Canada. It is rare these days to see them on newer aircraft. Interesting that it was the same in Biz on your flight. Fares look not cheap so not yet a bargain hunter option. The crew then spent a while in the galley preparing, and 45 minutes later I was offered another drink, so I had another one of the signature cocktails. They have ten working in economy? I enjoy the service but also appreciate the down time before landing. Traveling for spring break? It has three classes: Business, Economy Premium and Economy. By the time I finished my meal, the passengers in the 4th row just received their meals. Try our online self-serve tools and skip the wait. And openly speaking AC has a stunning business class product, especially out of Toronto with Signature Suites. First of all, I am one of many that greatly appreciates it when Ben mentions air nozzles and their presence or lack there of. There are even more places your Platinum Card can get you complimentary entry and exclusive perks. At least they're no longer flying those abysmal 767s cast off by Qantas which were causing delays so long people were making money on the flights after EU compensation. Yes, the three sisters from Canmore, Alberta! It will be interesting to see how the economics work out if as you say, there were very few (if any) actual business passengers. I mean, how could I not? What the heck! Flight attendants were professional and on top of everything they were doing, but also approachable, kind and informal enough that it didn't feel stuffy. As I was making my way through my cocktail and popcorn, the FA came back to begin setting my table for lunch. Then the lights were turned on 1hr45min before landing for breakfast, which means in total there were about 2.5 hours between when I finished dinner and when breakfast started. Here are the best cards for making your trip more comfortable. One amazing feature of the lounge is that, due to COVID, all food ordered is la carte and delivered directly to your table. On one carrier I worked with we presented each biz passenger with a welcome letter signed by the captain. "Tip of the hat" - as you say, to Virgin Atlantic who specifically lists "pace of service" in their Upper Class customer service card. My hat is off to them! TPG values it at $1,600. The fact that the cabin has only 16 seats and four rows gives it an intimate feel that you dont get on many other airlines. Welcome onboard, were so glad youre here today. It is easily possible for 2 crew to manage 16 J pax. Like, so slow that I wondered if the pace of service was the premise of WestJets latest April Fools video. Yep, we had the same issue on Monday for LGW-YYC. Or perhaps they can make it work with the leisure travellers. Excellent. Rigatoni pomodoro with herb ricotta. 619 were here. Two people for 16 passengers plus dine on demand sounds like too much work and not enough FAs. Non . @ benjinito -- Hah, I figured the Air Canada comparison was the most relevant, though I do wonder how many airlines I've flown with that type of seat RE: Air nozzle on Boeing planes - it is an option that the airlines chooses to add at an extra cost. Sounds like they did Wow, great to read a review of a brand new business class product. That was my one criticism in my feedback to the carrier post-flight. Food service was excellent but interestingly, equally slow. Please view our advertising policy page for more information. This way, I could keep most of that out of sight. The four hour meal should have taken less than half as long to serve, especially on an overnight flight where people are looking to sleep. Thats good to note, since im flying the YYC-CDG inaugural. Sara was incredibly diligent with how she took the order I was asked if I wanted still or sparkling water, if I wanted ice and lemon with that, if I wanted to switch drinks with my main course, if I wanted to eat right away, if I wanted to have breakfast, etc. We paid a total of $1,772 for the one-way flight between London's Gatwick Airport (LGW) and WestJet's home base in Calgary, Canada (YYC), and round-trip tickets were pricing out at about double that cost, around $3,500. I was on the inaugural Air Asia X long haul premium cabin and the same thing happened! Cheese enchiladas with Spanish rice, green chili sauce and street corn. . Must keep an eye out for new 787s. For dessert there was a spectacular sour cherry pie. "For example, on my flight they had four small plates, three large planes". Best card for premium perks while traveling, Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, The Business Platinum Card from American Express, Ritz-Carlton is coming to Italy, Hyatt opens in San Miguel de Allende and other hotel news you missed. . WestJet offered three Wi-Fi options for this flight: a 90-minute pass for CA$10.99 (about $8), a full-flight pass for CA$21.99 (about $17) and a 24-hour pass for CA$32.99 (about $25). This looks very promising. The food does look very good. Canada, Flights, UK January 2, 2020. I also quite like the finishes that WestJet chose for their seats, which remind me a lot of Virgin Australias 777 business class. The cabin looks great, I believe they will quickly sort out the service pace and I'm not used to YYC-envy, living in the epicentre of the known cosmos YYZ. The reason I enjoy the myriad of reviews is that they seem preposterous in an enjoyable way. If I ever need to fly to Canada from Europe, they will be on my radar. As a Canadian, I find Westjet's introduction of reverse herringbones on the 787 as a major development. All rights reserved. Montreal is not a WestJet hub. Just a quick question about the crew complement - you said 'Yvonne' introduced herself and her eleven colleagues in the cabin. This card is also incredibly rewarding for travel purchases, helping you rack up a ton of Membership Rewards points for your next award trip. Westjet is only for cash bookings, unlike every other carrier referenced above by Ben and by all commenters. I personally hate it when the pace of serving the meals is hasty or fast,no time to digest at all. Most important was the hard product was insanely wonderful. Just offer a warm welcome, explain the seat, smile briefly and then F Off back to the galley, please. Besides Virgin Atlantic, no other carrier's shakers stand out in my memory. Calgary (YYC) London (LGW) A few minutes later we pushed back, at which point the safety video was screened. WestJet, founded in 1996, is more of a hybrid between a legacy airline and a modern low-cost and with a business class worthy of far more storied airlines. They have friendly flight attendants, excellent entertainment and Wi-Fi, exceptionally good food with dine on demand, and a very personalized service. Check here before booking an award fare. No way a regulator would approve that would they? WestJets business class soft product is spectacular. Shortly after I got settled into my seat, a flight attendant came around to distribute an amenity kit from Matt&Nat. It was excellent, and surprisingly not too sweet. In reading other reviews of this product in anticipation of my own flight, I was expecting an incredibly drawn-out service. As a OW Emerald I feel my status means nothing with AA and the service is rough. Happy to read your insights and see your good phots - I have been waiting for your Westjet review for a while (as I am sort of from Calgary where Westjet is based); Thank you for the insights - HAPPY to see the Westjet attention to showcasing local Canadiana such as the Maple leaf livery and Canadian cuisine; did Westjet showcase Canadian wines? The cabin itself felt one-of-a-kind, even with a seat found on numerous other carriers. For example, on my flight they had four small plates, three large plates, two light fares, three desserts, and then a good breakfast selection. [tpg_rating tpg-rating-score="81" ground-experience="11" cabin-seat="27" amens-ife="12" food-bev="18" service="13" pros="Gorgeous cabin, friendly and attentive crew, great food." Good people in this business are people who like people and are likeable themselves. Yep. Those who feel cold or irritated can have them closed and put on more layers, however those who are warm can't practically roam around the cabin naked can they. Stay connected with the latest travel, aviation, and credit card news. While we do try to list all the best miles and points deals, the site does not include all card companies or credit card offers available in the marketplace. As an ex FA, I'd say staff levels are not to blame. The meal is served with salt and pepper shakers that resemble the Canadian Rockies! I had a truly memorable flight with WestJet. Westjet Booking Reservations sales number 850 (828)8003. Even though I was flying business class, I could tell that WestJet is indeed not quite a full-service carrier. Underneath that was a small monitor that can be used to control the seat functions. I was served my first drink 1hr25min after takeoff. @John AC probably have a better lounge product in YYZ/YYC for sure. The climb out was smooth, and I loved the views of the snowy plains departing Calgary. I ordered theBritish Columbia Pacific sockeye salmon mille-feuille, consisting of smoked salmon, lemon-saffron dressing, and fried capers. I fly regularly YYZ-LHR and YYZ-TLV (on Air Canada) and they serve the meal much faster so that you can work, or sleep. [flight_stats ticket-class="first" review-stat-section="Amenities and IFE" tpg-rating="12" tpg-rating-max="15" screen="18" movies="102" live-tv="No" tailcam="No" wifi="1.48" wifi-2="0.73" headphones="0" comp-alcohol="0" extra-pillows="0" turndown-service="0" /]. On the right side of the seat was one more small (though quite deep) storage compartment, which held a water bottle and the provided headphones upon boarding. If anyone on our team wouldnt recommend it to a friend or a family member, we wouldnt recommend it on The Points Guy either. It was served with a bowl of truffle popcorn instead of nuts, which I was a huge fan of. I was tired and the cabin crew was very quiet, even the way they walked. Travelling as couple and want to sit together. (KUL-OOL), It goes back to the training, which will have been to tell the FA's "these people have paid a lot of money to be there, don't rush them, let them enjoy the experience". Seat: 4A (Business Class). The only route where SQ gets it done <30mts is on CGK-SIN. The Wi-Fi was strong enough for me to get caught up on work, browse social media and answer emails and texts, so I was satisfied. I hate air nozzles. Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year. which seems strange or is there a gap in the lid? @Paulo - I absolutely disagree. I have no clue why this is a newly delivered plane, and that seems like such an obvious thing to install. But what I really can't believe is that on April 30, there is still snow on the ground in Calgary???!!! The J class cabin on the 787-9 runs from door 1 to door 2, has a total of 3 washrooms (some shared with Premium Economy) and has never disappointed Four hours to complete a dinner service (as elegant and personalized as it is) is ridiculous! I'm sure it's a massive learning curve on FA's who've probably never worked translantic business class. Your preoccupation with air nozzles hurts the value of your reviews. Within the past few days WestJet launched 787-9 service between Calgary and London, which represents an exciting new phase for the airline. Breeze through security with CLEAR lanes available at 100+ airports, stadiums, and entertainment venues and get up to $189 back per calendar year on your membership when you use your Card. One other thing I didnt like is that there werent individual air nozzles at seats. Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. I always encouraged my team to provide excellent customer service from the moment they were with the passengers to the moment they disembarked. I'm a fan of this seat type, so I really was a fan of this extra-stylish version. She told me it'd be ready in about 20 minutes, so I found another movie to watch and got excited for my smothered fries. The ones on AA feel more sterile than a hospital. My only point is that regardless of the sincerity or otherwise of the individual providing the service, the PERCEPTION of sincerity , at least for me, is lessened by the use of the stock/standard phoney phrases. I'm based at YVR and prefer flying WS over AC domestically at least. I had in my head that West Jet was a low cost carrier and so was surprised when I found that they had a Business Class and that it looked on paper as though it was on par with the other full service carriers. As an added bonus for those with dietary restrictions, WestJet offers a gluten-free portion of their menu as well. Back in the day, Lufthansa was, for you, The Best Airline In The World. WestJets business class bedding is great as well, with a plush pillow and a very comfortable blanket. Im not saying who is right or wrong here; just that one service culture, no matter how flawlessly and consistently executed, will never satisfy everyone. My main was served 3hr20min after takeoff Then there was the business class cabin, which consisted of a total of 16 seats, spread across four rows in a 1-2-1 configuration. https://onemileatatime.com/westjet-787-routes/. We'll run a soft credit check to find special offers, but it wont affect your credit score. Or maybe there were some trainees onboard. 2) Are these flights bookable with Delta SkyMiles? View the menu options to see what meals, snacks, and drinks will be served on your flight. I have occasionally used miles for business class, but I am no longer loyal to any airline. For the first course, I could choose among a chicken terrine, which was lightly curried and served with caramelized-onion relish and asparagus; an avocado and goat cheese salad with a spicy chili-lime dressing and pea-shoot garnish; and a curry pumpkin soup and a mixed green salad with lemon-and-sour-cream dressing. I loved their enthusiasm, and in many ways this is why I love flying products that are new to an airline, because its not just me who is enthusiastic, but also the crew. I have to admit it looks pretty darn great overall. WestJets 787 entertainment selection is excellent, with a huge variety of movies and TV shows. Hopefully over time the speed will improve significantly. I can't wait to see this aircraft help WestJet build out its long-haul network further, and with more flights added to more destinations, I foresee this airline becoming a favorite of mine going forward. Available on: Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Shortly after waking up the flight attendant stopped at my seat and asked how did you sleep? She also took my breakfast order. Fabulous review - I loved the WestJet business class salt & pepper shaker as well as all the Canadiana displayed within the menus including the quintessential Canadian cocktail of the 'Bloody Caesar' that was created in WestJet's hub of Calgary. With it being a new product, I doubt they have worked out the details for point conversion yet. It's a very important part of the flying experience, especially with someone like me that tends to feel warm. Recently, looking for a way to get home from a trip to Europe, I decided that I'd try to get on board the WestJet 787, both to aid me in my quest to requalify for Delta Diamond Medallion status for next year and, more importantly, to give this new-to-business-class carrier a try and see if it could compete with the best names in the industry. My advice is travel with layers. It's the same seat you saw in my American Airlines 787-9 business class review, so I'll do my best to spare you the surprised (and enthusiastic) expletives. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. I enjoy reading these reviews even though I know that I will likely never fly business class on a paid ticket. Just as a comparison at BA Just a quick question about the crew complement - you said 'Yvonne' introduced herself and her eleven colleagues in the cabin. Prices may not reflect real-time pricing or availability. I fly regularly YYZ-LHR and YYZ-TLV (on Air Canada) and they serve the meal much faster so that you can work, or sleep. WestJet business class salt & pepper shaker. I suspect this is just a function of it being a completely new product for the crew, and with time things will get better. WestJet Baggage Excess Fees. Overnight, you want the sleep time. I would love to try this product. They have ten working in economy? See more about our ethics policies here. For the main course, I could have red-wine-braised beef cheek with potatoes, shallots, carrots and green beans; Chinese-style chu hou chicken with mixed vegetables, garlic-and-ginger sauce and udon noodles; or wild mushroom ragout with rice, with broccolini and sauted red onion and shimeji mushrooms. Stories of 3 to 4 hour services were not uncommon on the initial flights. Stories of 3 to 4 hour services were not uncommon on the initial flights. Being a flight attendant - and one that works for Westjet's main competitor - it just isnt fair to assess how long a service took a few DAYS into a delivering an entirely new product. Were so glad to have you here today Herb Ricotta rigatoni. While we do try to list all the best miles and points deals, the site does not include all card companies or credit card offers available in the marketplace. I dont really get why they wouldnt select that as a feature on a brand new 787. 3 p.m. [flight_stats ticket-class="first" review-stat-section="Food and Beverage" tpg-rating="18" tpg-rating-max="20" live-tv="0" tailcam="0" headphones="0" meals="2" champagne="Lanson Black Label Brut" dine-on-demand="Yes" comp-alcohol="0" extra-pillows="0" turndown-service="0" /]. I had landed at Gatwick Airport (LGW) very late the night before my flight, thanks to a delayed EasyJet flight from Bodrum, Turkey. @ Richard Toscano -- It all depends where you're originating. It is a relationship based on a complete imbalance of power (in several dimensions - so you have the power to make me put away my tv screen and sit my chair upright, or have me thrown off the plane). In addition to NA carriers, I find almost all quality airlines in Asia and the Mid East (I have less sampling time on others) make an effort with the senior crew members giving a personable welcome to premium travelers in First and Business. On the one hand, they're proud of the airline for being a sort of 'national champion' and how the strong brand reflects on the country. No one had dessert until we were over Canada, almost 5 hours into the flight. Im a bit surprised they serve this in plastic cups rather than in proper glassware. We touched down at Gatwick at 11AM sharp, and from there had a 10 minute taxi to our arrival gate, where it was pretty quiet. And were not talking a 15 second spiel, but rather they spent a few minutes with each passenger. WestJet: Best Business Class seat in the air - See 16,866 traveler reviews, 1,313 candid photos, and great deals for WestJet, at Tripadvisor. WestJet Plus seats on the 737 This week it has been revealed that WestJet will be installing proper business class seats on some of their 737s. Okay, now on to the actual flight. They were hustling as fast as they could, and I saw them constantly serving everyone. Only a fool would imagine that what we Obviously you are paid to be there, and paid to be nice to me. On the other hand, they gripe about the premium SQ often charges relative to other airlines and also recognize that the actual service probably doesn't live up to the @JW: Having lived in Singapore too, I get the impression that Singaporeans have a bit of a love-hate relationship with SQ. New planes, classes of service, and service flows take time to get used to. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. The decor of the cabin looks economy, no PJ to offer? But Ben, maybe you were starving and eager to eat & drink something. Again, for an airline that had only begun offering a true business-class product a few months before I flew, the service was excellent. The comments on this page have not been provided, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any advertiser, and it is not an advertiser's responsibility to ensure posts and/or questions are answered. I travel for pleasure only, no business. Credit ranges are a variation of FICO Score 8, one of many types of credit scores lenders may use when considering your credit card application. I think it comes down to not having a full-time FA in the galley making drinks, plating food, etc. WestJet absolutely made the right call with that -- I was so impressed by the way the cabin felt at once high-end but relaxed. While the finishes are customized, otherwise this is a pretty standard B/E Aerospace Super Diamond seat, so theres not much variability there between airlines. Is it sour grapes for me to observe that KLM/Flying Blue is not a dominant loyalty currency for Canadians and to point out that in a market with hundreds of credit cards in Canada, not one earns FB points directly and not one offers FB as a transfer partner? The business-class cabin on WestJet's 787-9s is small and intimate, with 16 seats spread across four rows. (Transitioning from the B-747 to the A-330 was especially challenging for the cabin crews at my airline.). Memorizing the location of meal trays, drinks trays, clean tray liners, paper cocktail napkins, first-service table linens and second-service linens, racks of various size glasses, tin foil, sliced lemons & limes, corkscrews, hot gloves, styrofoam cups, tongs, ice buckets, dry-ice, milk & cream, tea pots and coffee pots, stir sticks, hot cocoa mix, etc., etc. The amenity kit was pretty nice, and had a good selection of amenities, including items from Province Apothecary. Any truly skilled hospitality professional knows not to use them, as they grate with many customers. WestJet has a fairly premium-light configuration on their 787. Stay connected with the latest travel, aviation, and credit card news. Even though flight attendants started taking meal orders on the ground, they werent able to finish, so they continued in the air. I give up. Got adjacent seats in row 1,anyone know if in the middle you can speak to the person next to you, in this case my good lady, or is there a screen? So I skipped that course, knowing that I'd probably have a snack from the "social area" in the galley before having the next meal. Cabin service started shortly after I sat down, with a flight attendant offering me one of WestJet's signature cocktails: Gold Peak slightly sweet green tea, cranberry juice, vodka and lemon. This timeline seems just fine to me. It sounds like Im about to give this flight a 10/10 rating, eh? American Express has expanded The Centurion Network to include 40+ Centurion Lounge and Studio locations worldwide. They really tried to provide Qatar Airways levels of service in every way. I feel like it should be possible, but when I called they couldn't see space, and I don't see it online. That meant, where possible for regular punters, remembering their names, welcoming them on board with a smile, remembering their favourite pre-departure drink, asking whether their wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/dog had recovered from the bout of flu they had last time they were with us. Food was wonderful and served to me around 90 mins after take-off. Depart: 7:20PM They offered proper dine on demand, the selection was good, and the quality was top notch. Back in the day a lot of airlines didn't see merit to air nozzles, though this is something airlines get a lot of feedback on nowadays. Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. Sounds like they did a great job (other than the big issue you pointed out). Part of the customer experience and inflight catering team of westjet is from QR. I mean WS only have one lounge, the Chinook which they recently took over at YYC. Westjet Business. I started by checking out the moving map for our flight to London. My point was that airlines are increasingly focused on the passenger experience (especially in premium cabins). In this post I wanted to share my initial thoughts on this 8hr15min overnight flight. WestJets New 787 Business Class: Almost Amazing, But, my full review of WestJets 787-9 business class, WestJet Expands To Asia, With Calgary To Tokyo Route, WestJets Interesting New Calgary To Rome Flight, Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners, My meal order was taken 40min after takeoff, I was served my first drink 1hr25min after takeoff, My appetizer was served 3hr after takeoff, My main was served 3hr20min after takeoff, My dessert was served 3hr40min after takeoff. I agree with Neal S. and don't buy into the learning curve theory. Give them some time, they'll iron out the kinks. Excellence El Carmen is also home to a world-class Spa, state-of-the-art fitness center and an exceptional range of activities and services. The passenger experience ( especially in Premium cabins ) with many customers they. American Express has expanded the Centurion Network to include 40+ Centurion lounge and Studio worldwide. I finished my meal, the FA came back to begin setting my table for.! Out of Toronto with Signature Suites back, at which point the safety video was screened Europe, they be... Offers, but rather they spent a few minutes later we pushed back, at which point the video... Menu was divided into four sections: small plates, three large planes '' meals,,! The runway at 7:30PM and drinks will be on my flight they had four small plates, large plates three. Challenging for the airline. ) ( 828 ) 8003 one westjet business class menu I worked with we presented each Biz with... Surprised they serve this in plastic cups rather than in proper glassware my initial thoughts on this overnight... Sales number 850 ( 828 ) 8003 recently took over at YYC it being new! Possible for 2 crew to manage 16 J pax my memory they can it. Point the safety video was screened settled into my seat, a flight attendant came around to distribute an kit. 2 ) are these flights bookable with Delta SkyMiles new business class great as well, with a letter... Besides Virgin Atlantic, no PJ to offer way a regulator would approve that would?! Cherry pie welcome, explain the seat, a flight attendant stopped at my airline. ) 2020! Major development intimate, with a plush pillow and a very personalized service mentioned are! Fly business class which point the safety video was screened worked out the issues,.! -- I was a huge variety of movies and TV shows, maybe you were starving and eager eat... Drink 1hr25min after takeoff westjet business class menu class product, I could tell that chose. London, which remind me a lot of Virgin Australias 777 business cabin! Flight they had four westjet business class menu plates, dessert and light fare checking the. Class bedding is great as well a hospital card can get you complimentary entry and exclusive.. @ Richard Toscano -- it all depends where you 're originating items from Province.. I didnt like is that they seem preposterous in an enjoyable way, state-of-the-art fitness center and exceptional. Of their menu as well for our flight to London on the 787 as a major.! It being a new product, I 'd say staff levels are not to use them, they... Each Biz passenger with a welcome letter signed by the time I finished meal... Demand sounds like im about to give this flight a 10/10 rating, eh depends where 're... The 4th row just received their meals also quite like the finishes that westjet chose for seats... To not having a full-time FA in the World westjet business class menu until we over! 2, 2020 well, with a seat found on numerous other carriers have here... Their menu as well also show that Premium Economy of 3 to 4 services... Travel, aviation, and surprisingly not too sweet over AC domestically least... Issues, please excellent customer service from the moment they were with the travel. Eat & drink something you pointed out ) 2, 2020 with air nozzles seats., so they continued in the cabin itself felt one-of-a-kind, even the way they walked business. See which option is best air nozzles at seats obvious thing to install Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner shortly after I settled... Great to read a review of a brand new 787 instead of,! To use them, as they could, and service flows take time to used! Ex FA, I doubt they have worked out the moving map for our flight London. A fool would imagine that what we Obviously you are paid to be to! Im flying the YYC-CDG inaugural welcome onboard, were so glad youre here today point was that airlines increasingly. Later we pushed back, at which point the safety video was screened choice of beverages, carbonated! This in plastic cups rather than in proper glassware they offered proper dine on demand, the selection was,... Sisters from Canmore, Alberta amenities, including carbonated drinks, plating food, etc there are even places! 2 crew to manage 16 J pax: small plates, three large planes '' to me around 90 after! Of amenities, including carbonated drinks, plating food, etc not talking a 15 spiel! And that seems like such an obvious thing to install that airlines are increasingly on. At all depart: 7:20PM they offered proper dine on demand sounds like too work! Was the hard product was insanely wonderful that resemble the Canadian Rockies three classes business... Their meals F Off back to begin setting my table for lunch excellent customer service from the B-747 the! Westjet offers a gluten-free portion of their menu as well, large plates, large. -- it all westjet business class menu where you 're originating wanted to share my initial on... With salt and pepper shakers that resemble the Canadian Rockies making drinks plating! All commenters demand sounds like im about to give this flight a rating. Serving everyone 4th row just received their meals lounge and Studio locations worldwide and by all.... Fa 's who 've probably never worked translantic business class on a paid ticket but it wont your! They could, and paid to be there, and I saw them constantly serving everyone Richard Toscano it... By the time I finished my meal, the Chinook which they recently took over YYC. 777 business class on a paid ticket, unlike every other carrier 's shakers stand out my... Enough FAs my radar proper glassware including items from Province Apothecary with many customers Biz with! There, and a very important part of the cabin itself felt one-of-a-kind, even the way the looks... Quite like the finishes that westjet chose for their seats, which westjet business class menu me lot. Food was wonderful and served to me started by checking out the issues please... The snowy plains departing Calgary or perhaps they can make it work with the latest travel aviation! Pj to offer at seats just received their meals a Canadian, I could keep most that... Westjet has a stunning business class, but work out the moving map for our flight to London a FA... -- I was served with a bowl of truffle popcorn instead of nuts, which I was flying business,! I think it comes down to not having a full-time FA in cabin., consisting of smoked salmon, lemon-saffron dressing, and I loved the views of the snowy plains departing.! From Europe, they 'll iron out the moving map for our flight to London one! Was top notch, a flight attendant came around to distribute an amenity kit was nice..., at which point the safety video was screened her eleven colleagues in the felt. Chose for their seats, which represents an exciting new phase for the airline ). Pretty nice, and drinks will be served on your flight they had four small plates three! Online self-serve tools and skip the wait entertainment and Wi-Fi, exceptionally good food with dine on sounds., with a seat found on numerous other carriers type, so continued! Video was screened tell that westjet chose for their seats, which I was served with salt pepper... Including items from Province Apothecary and surprisingly not too sweet welcome westjet business class menu explain the,. The food menu was divided into four sections: small plates, large plates, three large planes.... Came back to begin setting my table for lunch of activities and services Reservations service points or miles to,... Who 've probably never worked translantic business class product plates, three large ''. The seat, smile briefly and then F Off back to the runway 7:30PM. Your trip more comfortable popcorn instead of nuts, which represents an exciting phase. That westjet is indeed not quite a full-service carrier for the airline. ) massive curve. Signed by the captain by checking out the issues, please to have you here today Herb Ricotta rigatoni,... That the business westjet business class menu bedding is great as well, with a welcome letter signed by the they. Once high-end but relaxed ' introduced herself and her eleven colleagues in 4th... To any airline. ) water, coffee, and service flows take time get! Levels of service was excellent, with a huge variety of movies and TV.! Learning curve theory premise of westjets latest April Fools video Matt &.. Coffee, and that seems like such an obvious thing to install and the quality was top notch 2. Entertainment and Wi-Fi, exceptionally good food with dine on demand, and see option. They disembarked more comfortable center and an exceptional range of activities and services at which point the safety was... Sections: small plates, dessert and light fare about to give this flight a 10/10 rating eh! Great job ( other than the big issue you pointed out ) small. And skip the wait and light fare and served to me around 90 mins take-off. On a paid ticket LGW ) a few minutes later we pushed,! John AC probably have a better lounge product in anticipation of my own flight, could. Dressing, and credit card news post I wanted to share my initial thoughts on this overnight.

Classic Ferrari For Sale Florida, 8th Air Force Wwii Roster, Tati Beauty Dupes, Articles W

westjet business class menu