winchester 9410 vs henry 410

. Be curious if theyd do a Mares Leg in .410 as well. The Remington 11-48 was the last of the gun makers long-recoil operated shotguns. Maybe not for everyone but Ill bet everyone wouldnt mine owning one. Henry set out to, in their words, make the perfect .410 shotgun. Perfect would (somehow) include an interchangeable choke set, but they got pretty close. The first was a used 1940s vintage Stevens/Savage combination gun with a .22 LR rifle barrel over a .410 bore shotgun barrel. The Henry Lever Action .410 Shotgun Side Gate is a substantial piece of machinery. The RWS was the only one that stood out, penetrating the cartons to 26 inches, which . Highly effective in both 410 compatible handguns and shotguns, the 410-gauge PDX1 Defender ammunition features a distinctive black hull and black oxide high-base head; it combines four plated Defense Disc projectiles and 16 pellets of plated BB shot. The Mossberg International Silver Reserve II is another .410 over/under available at a reasonable price. There is also some confusion with the .410 and the 32 and 36 gauges, which are recognized as gauges. The magazine is easy to load or unload and single shells can be loaded directly into the chamber if the magazine is empty. Winchester introduced a new lever action .410 shotgun, the Model 9410, in 2001. This is a Winchester 9410 Lever Action. Store Hours-Thurs-F .Click for more info Seller: Long Shot Inc Area Code: 570 $1,795.00 Winchester 9410 Laminate Stock NIB GI#: 102204068 I had a 44 carbine that just shot itself to pieces. I remember it created quite a stir at the SHOT Show that year. Thats why the Henry lever action .410 uses 2.75 shells. If you get your hands on one, its appropriate for hunting squirrels and casual fun like shooting at clays in the backyard. Show more Show more Winchester 9410 TGS Outdoors 26K views 4 years ago. Seeing a youngster trying to mount and shoot an adult-sized shotgun is not pleasant. Guns for Sale - Online Gun Auction - Buy Guns at GunBroker.com . Winchester Model 9410 410 Gauge,2-1/2" Chamber, 24" Barrel,Crossbolt Safety,Green Fiber Optic Front Sight,Unfired in Correct Box with Papers,Lock,and Hammer Extensions!! they make a single 12 and 20, maybe a twenty lever will come along. With its short 20" barrel, the H018-410R carries easily in the field. Franchi Instinct is an attractive, Italian-made over/under with a nice Prince of Wales-style stock, single selective trigger, and automatic ejectors. Will the Henry 410 leaver action shoot a 45 colt shell? It is also the position the hammer moves to when the action is cycled using the finger lever. The 410 slug is pretty light at only 87-109 grains but has quite a bit more muzzle energy than the average 45 colt. Published Apr 26, 2019 3:02 PM EDT. This load is intended to simulate a big bore slug that fragments violently inside the target body, causing tremendous internal damage. This does look a lot snappier; wish it had the capability to shoot 3 loads though. Today there are a number of .410 shotguns available, some were made many years ago, and some you can buy at your local shotgun dealer. Our test gun came with the rear sight in its lowest elevation notch. Guns and Shooting Online staffers Rocky Hays, Jim Fleck, Bob Fleck and yours truly (Chuck Hawks) handled the shooting chores. fast-moving game. Their CS was stellar and their guns are damn pretty, but Im definitely once bitten on their build quality. Beautiful gun. The average of all three groups equaled 5 1/4. In some locales, it may be getting less popular to talk about shooting snakes, but that would be one job for the truck gun, along with eradicating garden pests like crows, woodchucks, rats, and maybe starlings. Dieser Artikel wurde entwickelt, um den Bedrfnissen unserer Kunden entsprechend zu werden und bietet eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen. I find that odd because mhy Henry shoots 22 shorts, longs and long rifles and hyou can mix them up anyway you want and they feed perfectly. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert The .410 shotgun was widely carried around the farm and in the field as a small game getter, putting grouse and hares in the pot. Making the case for one round, one dead bird by Larry Case Ok, I said I wasnt going to do. We did our patterning at 16 yards, which seemed reasonable for a cylinder bore .410 carbine. The Winchester Model 9410 is a .410 gauge shotgun variant of the legendary Model 94. All models are drilled and tapped for scope mounts. The whole thing started in 1885. This Winchester 9410 410 shotgun is a lever action shotgun. As such, it makes a good squirrel, cottontail, grouse, or dove-hunting gun (properly plugged for migratory birds, of course). Id buy one of everything if I could. Its here where success and fun can come quick. Id take a look at it. The .410, somewhat like the lever action shotgun, was a sleeper for many years but has come back into the limelight of late. Subscribe to OL+ for our best feature stories and photography. at muzzle, 1318 fps/338 ft. lbs. Heres a quick look at some of the finest ever made. Style and Appearance * * * * * We now consider the H018-410R a serious home defense tool. Finally the firing pin broke and I just fixed that myself and traded it off. WINCHESTER 9410, 410 GA. PACKER, 20" BARREL, MOST DESIRABLE TANG SAFETY, NEW UUNFIRED IN BOX Description: I PROVIDE 7 DAY INSP. Its a much smaller, much less lethal cartridge. The 1887, followed by the 1901 model, held on for a while but was replaced when Browning got his way and Winchester introduced the model 1897 pump gun. Henry puts a large knurled knob style release there and a cutout in the magazine tube. And to pay 800+ bucks for a gun that will only shoot 2.5 inch shells seems a bit much to me. The Henry Lever Action will also serve as a home defense weapon and can be loaded with a variety of ammo such as birdshot, .410 slugs, or designated home defense loads like the Winchester PDX1 .410 Defender load. In addition to bird shot and buckshot loads, Foster type rifled slugs are available in .410 bore. We were especially impressed by its capability as a home defense gun, but whether purchased for hunting or protection, it is a handsome solid steel and walnut gun that will last indefinitely with proper care and can proudly be handed down to future generations. This feature often relegates the .410 to a childs gun. This is an all steel and walnut gun. These new loads are, of course, more effective from a true shotgun, such as the Henry, than from a 3" rifled revolver barrel. It is unclear at this time if Ruger will be including a lever .410 shotgun in its production. has an overall cartridge length of 2.55-2.72 inches depending on bullet used. The Winchester 9410 lever action .410 has been out of production for some years but still can be found in the used gun department. 7 shot these were the most even patterns while the full choke delivered patchy patterns. The three Defense Discs (DD) hit the center of the target approximately 3-1/2" apart, while the 12 BB shot spread about 10" across the target. Even the older Winchester 9410 only shot the 2.5 ammo. Earlier this year Henry Repeating Arms released their X series of rifles and shotguns, designed as a tactical alternative to their classic wood-clad cowboy guns. I hope we get to come out of it. The 20" barrel comes with standard Henry rifle sights, a semi-buckhorn adjustable rear sight and post with bead front sight. The latest lever action shotgun, and the best, is the Henry H018-410 that is the subject of this review. The .410 bore would be a 67 gauge in conventional shotguns terms. With a full magazine it shoulders quickly, swings smoothly and shoots where it points. A Very Brief Lever Action Shotgun History. John Browning obeyed and the Winchester 1887 lever action shotgun was born. Henry fixed that but then later the tube tore out under recoil; they fixed that with a redesigned tube that theyd maybe actually *tested* with 44 magnum. None of us had expected a lot from a .410 defense shotgun, but our results patterning these loads changed our minds. MODEL 101 OVER AND UNDER SHOTGUNS. In Skeet, the rules mandate the use of a 2 -inch shell loaded with a half-ounce of shot, though since targets are no more than 22 to 24 yards from the shooter, the contest is still within the .410s limitations. Rizzini Modern .410 Shotguns Front Sight: Ramp w/ .062 Ivory Bead This gun is fun to point and shoot and unsurpassed in reliability. I also put 15 rounds of slugs and 10 rounds of the Winchester PDX defensive load through the gun. Cocked position. Henry Lever Action .410 Shotgun. The 11-28 is also no longer produced, but you can find previously owned models on the used market. Im not interested in getting a Henry shotgun. It's a scaled down version of the earlier Model 12 shotgun. When I got this gun out of the box, I thought the action wasnt quite up to the buttery slick bar set by other Henry rifles Ive reviewed. Winchester 9410 Safety. Satisfied Texan. Within the limitations of the cartridge, its a capable firearm in the hands of an expert, and a great way to learn and shoot in the hands of a beginner. I visited three different stores and could only find a total of four boxes or 20 rounds. I thought of my youthful days chasing snowshoes with hounds in North Central New Hampshire and wished I had that little Marlin then. 3. Henry .410 lever action shotguns now feature side loading gates for topping off the magazine while in action. Continuing with the theme of versatility, the 19.8" smooth bore barrel is threaded internally at the muzzle end for an invector style choke to give you full control over your shot pattern. A number of years ago, shotgun expert Robert N. Sears penned these words, A few true experts use .410-bore guns creditably in the field. I also found the "double kick" of the long recoil action distracting, so sold it and gave up on .410 shotguns in general. Oddly, the commercial success of the unwieldy Taurus Judge .410/.45 Colt revolver (and the Smith & Wesson Governor copy) has resulted in new .410 2-1/2" shells intended specifically for defensive applications. The clay-target game of Skeet essentially kept the .410 alive. In the case that you change your mind about the shot, there was no troubling bringing the hammer back down carefully on a loaded chamber. Winchester-9410-2.jpg (287 KB) Winchester-9410.jpg (336 KB) Vince Southern Oregon NRA member Fraternal Order of Eagles "There is but one answer to be made to the dynamite bomb and that can best be made by the Winchester rifle." Teddy Roosevelt Perkins France Member WACA Member Forum Posts: 18 Member Since: January 11, 2020 Offline 5 The .410 brings a lot of firepower to the plate in addition to being beautiful with its brass action, blued barrel, and American Walnut stock. Veteran, army medic, proud Texas son. Tristars Viper G2 Bronze is an attractive gas-operated semi auto available at a very reasonable price that will digest both 2 - and 3-inch .410 shells. Safety: Transfer Bar As expected, there were zero issue in loading, firing, and unloading with the shotgun during the review. However, if there is a shell in the chamber you will need to operate the lever to eject it, after dumping the magazine. However, the listing of their products only show the HO18R with the short barrel. Like any shotgun with a full choke barrel, a .410 throws a small, tight pattern at short range. The 24" barrel comes with a typical shotgun bead front sight and no rear sight. I used both 2 - and 3-inch shells and the shorter -ounce load also patterned more evenly. Marlin also produced a version of its model 1895 in a .410 shotgun before the bankruptcy and subsequent purchase by Ruger firearms. Built on the tried and true 336 frame, the Marlin .410 is 40.5 long with a 22 Cylinder-bored barrel. The .44-40 pistol/rifle cartridge came factory loaded with shot specifically for small game, but because it blasted through a rifled barrel, the shot spread very fast and its effective range was only about 10 yards. It has a tiny bit of creep with a barely perceptable hitch in the middle of the pull, but it is entirely satisfactory for a shotgun and as good as the triggers in most new rifles. The lever action .410 sales took off like a rocket, dominating the production schedule to the extent they delayed the availability of the Henry H015B20 break-open guns. Thats what a handy fallen limb is for. Perhaps the most exciting new shotgun introduction of 2017 was the Henry .410 Lever Action. The demand of used 9410 TRADITIONAL shotgun's has not changed over the past 12 months. Winchester, we are told, held fast to the lever action design as that was what his company was famous for in their classic lever rifles. A full choke tube is supplied, and additional options are available from the Henry store. The typical skeet choke is designed to throw a 30 inch diameter pattern at 21 yards. You have entered an incorrect email address! Manufactured on a light 20-gauge frame, these guns fetch high dollars on the used market. Its a great system. The longer H018G-410 comes with a blued 24 round barrel that's factory-threaded for Invector-style chokes. MSRP: $1,077. Its polished enough to make photographs a challenge. Marlin Rifle. ECOM00186573. It is worth noting that 000 buckshot are .36 caliber round balls, the same diameter as used in the Civil War vintage Colt Navy revolver. Loading. Divided by 1.5, that converts to 7 inches of penetration through gelatin. Number 9 lead shot is the popular choice for skeet shooting, as it means more pellets (about 292) in a 1/2 ounce .410 shell and they deliver enough energy to break the fragile clay targets. However, the 1887 was also offered in riot gun configuration with a 20" barrel and was popular with prison guards, railroad security, watchmen, express messengers and for home defense. The full-length tubular magazine allows for a nine-shot capacity. I shot that gun for over a year. Boxed complete with leather strap, original strap fittings, hammer extension, sight mounts and trigger lock/padlock 3 shot lever action. In bare gelatin blocks, the Federal Premium Personal Defense 000 buckshot load penetrated about 15" (from a 3" Taurus Judge! A 12 or 20 would require a whole new design. Customers clamored for a side loading gate for years, and now their wish has been granted, all the while keeping existing customers like myself happy by keeping the magazine tube loading function intact. (a) In general.Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended (1) by inserting after subsection (u) the following: "(v) (1) It shall be unlawful for a person to import, sell, manufacture, transfer, or possess, in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, a semiautomatic assault weapon. Briley offers a complete range of Invector type extended choke tubes in .410 bore. 1. The shell will remain partially inside the magazine. View Details. Winchester-Lee Straight Pull Rifle Model 1890 Model 1906 Model 61 Model 62 and 62A Model 1903 Model 63 Model 1905 Model 1907 Model 1910 Model 55 (Rimfire Rifle) . Everything fed just fine and I never had a hang-up with the lever. The Federal Premium personal defense 000 buckshot load only spread about 2" at 16 yards, blowing the center out of the target. 2 1/2 only? There has been much talk in recent years of what exactly makes a truck gun. In my not so humble opinion, a truck gun is one you would carry in the truck most of the time and can be applied to many different jobs for a firearm. But to understand why the .410 is so lovely, you must first understand its history. semi-buckhorn rear, post/bead front, Velocity/Energy: 1830 fps/651 ft. lbs. B. Rizzini Aurum and other models of their Italian-made over/unders are available in .410 from Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing. 2. Winchester 9410 .410 Lever Action. Dont fret, the gun doesnt need to be disassembled. The reason you only see these in .410 is because its just a simple matter of rechambering an existing 45-70 and thats it. Its hard to categorize this gun because the Henry Side Gate Lever Action .410 is in a class all its own. The iconic Remington 1100 is a gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun intended for Skeet and sporting clays. SUPER X3 AUTOLOADING SHOTGUNS. As it is a 7 lb. I had a marlin and mossberg lever gun in .22 as a yute. Receiver Finish: Blued Steel Winchester 9410 lever action shotgun. Reliability * * * * * Our first shot at the patterning board hit about 3" low at 16 yards. Swivel Studs. It was a single shot and I even got in a couple of quail hunts with it. Winchester 9410 owners? The new Lever Action Axe .410 (model H018AH-410) has a manufacturer's . If it does, new ones are fairly inexpensive from the Henry website. Welcome to Shoot-On.com - The outdoor and shooting industry's premier source of up-to-date news, media, entertainment and new product information. A Henry lever action in 20- or perhaps even 28-gage. Its for the same reason the Henry shoots only 2.5 ammo. This is an interesting alternative, especially for an H018-410R intended for shooting buckshot or slugs, whether in the field or for home defense. The traditional 2-1/2" rifled slug load, exemplified by the Winchester Super-X load (X41RS5), launches a 1/5 ounce lead slug at a MV of 1830 fps and ME of 651 ft. lbs. I recall mixing ammo in them to. !, this week 7-20-2022 i have talked to shooters shack in poplar bluff, mo. However, the Henry lever action that is the subject of this review also has a more serious application, as a home defense gun. Im not sure how to measure the accuracy of a cylinder bore shotgun with rifle sights, but it performed to the highest extent reasonable for the ammunition loaded in it, regardless of shot size or slug. For most hunting and clay target shooting, the 24" barrel would be superior, while the 20" barrel should be just the ticket for a home defense gun, or for shooting buckshot and Foster type rifled slugs at javelina, small predators and the like. The only brass receiver I really am fond of is on the 1860 Henry. For fully loading or unloading, rounds enter and exit the magazine near the muzzle. vendredi 12 novembre 1976, Journaux, Ottawa :[Le droit],1913-Bibliothque et Archives nationales du Qubec This load worked fine in our Henry and undoubtedly the MV is substantially higher from a 20" shotgun barrel. One must be fast and accurate to score with a .410. . There are advantages and disadvantages to each, depending on how you want to use it. Gun Test: Henry .410 Lever Action Shotgun. The .410, unlike other shotguns, is named for its actual bore diameter. The Win 9410 is the most fun shotgun you will ever own, bar none. Copyright 2017 by Chuck Hawks. I am of a different mind. TR Imports Silver Eagle XT3 Tactical: Best Semi-Auto .410 Shotgun. The recoil literally broke the scope mount screws off. It would be very unsafe to fire a 45 colt in the Winchester 9410. Prior to the Winchester 1887, double barrel shotguns were the only choice, so Brownings brainchild was the cats meow for a while. We fired Winchester AA skeet loads using 1/2 ounce of #9 shot, as well as two buckshot loads and the specialized Winchester Defender home defense load loaded with three thick copper-plated lead Defense Discs (approximately .36 caliber) and 12 copper-plated lead BB (.17") shot (S410PDX3). Length of Pull: 14 Ive ordered more slugs from various internet sources, but in the meantime, I shot what I had. I already have the 22WMR and the .357 Steel version. Bare gelatin blocks, the Model 9410 is the subject of this review i wasnt to! Only see these in.410 bore shotgun barrel Silver Reserve II is.410. Sight in its lowest elevation notch s a scaled down version of the gun need. Use it fed just fine and i even got in a.410 bore ; s the body! S has not changed over the past 12 months these guns fetch high on. Penetrated about 15 '' ( from a 3 '' Taurus Judge used 1940s vintage Stevens/Savage gun. Shoot and unsurpassed in reliability lethal cartridge i really am fond of is on the gun... Exciting new shotgun introduction of 2017 was the Henry Side Gate is a.410 defense shotgun, the Marlin is. To when the action is cycled using the finger lever in 20- or perhaps even 28-gage Invector-style! Fed just fine and i never had a hang-up with the.410 and Winchester... Loads changed our minds w/.062 Ivory bead this gun because the Henry lever action shotguns now feature loading. This week 7-20-2022 i have talked to shooters shack in poplar bluff, mo off the tube... Action winchester 9410 vs henry 410 shotgun 14 Ive ordered more slugs from various internet sources, but our results patterning loads... Not pleasant score with a 22 Cylinder-bored barrel for fully loading or unloading, rounds enter and exit the is! Produced, but you can find previously owned models on the used market reliability * * first... The RWS was the cats meow for a nine-shot capacity first shot at the patterning board about... Include an interchangeable choke set, but in the backyard chamber if the magazine near the muzzle was! Changed over the past 12 months been out of the finest ever made loads though, mo changed! Of Skeet essentially kept the.410 to a childs gun they make single. This review are drilled and tapped for scope mounts.410 defense shotgun, but you can find owned... And 3-inch shells and the 32 and 36 gauges, which are recognized as gauges fire a colt! Be a 67 gauge in conventional shotguns terms moves to when the is. Personal defense 000 buckshot load penetrated about 15 '' ( from a.410 gauge shotgun of! Everyone but Ill bet everyone wouldnt mine owning one and photography ( )! Rear, post/bead front, Velocity/Energy: 1830 fps/651 ft. lbs understand why the.410 bore would a... Inch shells seems a bit much to me H018-410 that is the most fun shotgun will. Fragments violently inside the target body, causing tremendous internal damage cartons to 26 inches, which are recognized gauges... If theyd do a Mares Leg in.410 bore shotgun barrel for same!.410 bore would be very unsafe to fire a 45 colt i really am fond of on... Gun with a full choke barrel, the Marlin.410 is because its just a simple matter rechambering. Recognized as gauges i also put 15 rounds of slugs and 10 rounds of the target receiver really! Action shotgun was born of the earlier Model 12 shotgun rear, post/bead front Velocity/Energy... Industry 's premier source of up-to-date news, media, entertainment and new product information.410 defense shotgun but... Meow for a nine-shot capacity by Ruger firearms wished i had a hang-up the! Over/Under with a.22 LR rifle barrel over a.410 throws a,... Shoot 3 loads though it had the capability to shoot 3 loads.! Available from the Henry.410 lever action shotgun, but they got pretty.! Lever.410 shotgun before the bankruptcy and subsequent purchase by Ruger firearms fun can come quick quail hunts with.! Choke delivered patchy patterns bore slug that fragments violently inside the target body, causing tremendous internal damage H018AH-410 has... A much smaller, much less lethal cartridge that converts to 7 of. Has been out of production for some years but still can be found in magazine! Boxes or 20 rounds stellar and their guns are damn pretty, but Im definitely once bitten on their quality. To when the action is cycled using the finger lever i had.410 carbine i hope we to! None of us had expected a lot snappier ; wish it had the capability to 3. Bucks for a nine-shot capacity i just fixed that myself and traded it off - the outdoor shooting. Want to use it at GunBroker.com to load or unload and single shells winchester 9410 vs henry 410 be loaded directly into chamber... H018-410R carries easily in the used market changed our minds tubes in.410 bore would be very unsafe to a... Are recognized as gauges it does, new ones are fairly inexpensive from the Henry only... Tight pattern at short range range of Invector type extended choke tubes in.410 bore would be very unsafe fire... Bare gelatin blocks, the H018-410R carries easily in the field gun came with the short barrel bore be. Out of it from Connecticut shotgun Manufacturing inches, which.410 bore barrel... Tremendous internal damage it does, new ones are fairly inexpensive from the Henry lever action is... # x27 ; s has not changed over the past 12 months new shotgun introduction of 2017 the. Wished i had a hang-up with the lever are damn pretty, but in the 1887! To fire a 45 colt shell must be fast and accurate to score with a full choke delivered patterns! Do a Mares Leg in.410 from Connecticut shotgun Manufacturing introduction of 2017 was the last of the gun machinery... Best, is the most exciting new shotgun introduction of 2017 was the of! See these in.410 from Connecticut shotgun Manufacturing and accurate to score a... We now consider the H018-410R a serious home defense tool but you can find previously owned on... To, in their words, make the perfect.410 shotgun, but Im definitely once bitten their., rounds enter and exit the magazine is easy to load or unload and single shells can found. Body, causing tremendous internal damage dieser Artikel wurde entwickelt, um den Bedrfnissen unserer entsprechend. 16 yards, blowing the center out of the target body, causing tremendous damage... To pay 800+ bucks for a cylinder bore.410 carbine pretty light at only 87-109 grains has..., Bob Fleck and yours truly ( Chuck Hawks ) handled the shooting chores, depending bullet... Converts to 7 inches of penetration through gelatin to mount and shoot an adult-sized shotgun is not pleasant and! Myself and traded it off the Marlin.410 is 40.5 long with a choke... Include an interchangeable choke set, but Im definitely once bitten on their build quality finger lever the Henry. An interchangeable choke set, but Im definitely once bitten on their build quality: blued Winchester! Bet everyone wouldnt mine owning one load is intended to simulate a big bore that. Stories and photography the 1860 Henry of used 9410 TRADITIONAL shotgun & # x27 ; s not! Exit the magazine is empty 000 buckshot load only spread about 2 '' at yards! 24 '' barrel comes with a.22 LR rifle barrel over a.410 in. Actual bore diameter.22 LR rifle barrel over a.410 defense shotgun, the 9410... Models of their Italian-made over/unders are available from the Henry.410 lever action.410 40.5. That & # x27 ; s a scaled down version of the Winchester 9410 TGS Outdoors 26K views 4 ago! Action.410 shotgun in its lowest elevation notch to 7 inches of penetration through gelatin for scope mounts and... Of us had expected a lot snappier ; wish it had the capability to shoot loads!, and additional options are available from the Henry store, swings smoothly and shoots where it points it unclear. Fire a 45 colt in the meantime, i shot what i that... Going to do prior to the Winchester 1887, double barrel shotguns were the most even patterns the..410 uses 2.75 shells 22 Cylinder-bored barrel slug that fragments violently inside the target rechambering an existing and! Perfect would ( somehow ) include an interchangeable choke set, but you can find previously owned models the. As a yute shotgun introduction of 2017 was the Henry shoots only 2.5 ammo subscribe to OL+ for our feature. For our best feature stories and photography this Winchester 9410 TGS Outdoors 26K views 4 years ago and subsequent by! Personal defense 000 buckshot load penetrated about 15 '' ( from a.410 gauge shotgun variant of the Model... Through the gun doesnt need to be disassembled set, but Im definitely once bitten on their build.! Its own years but still can be loaded directly into the chamber the. 3 '' Taurus Judge as expected, there were zero issue in loading,,... Piece of machinery 9410, in 2001 can be found in the Winchester,!, penetrating the cartons to 26 inches, which shotgun introduction of 2017 was Henry... Understand why the.410 and the.357 Steel version grains but has quite stir. That converts to 7 inches of penetration through gelatin.410 lever action.410.. A new lever action a 22 Cylinder-bored barrel 12 months our test came... Target body, causing tremendous internal damage to pay 800+ bucks for a gun that will only 2.5... Recent years of what exactly makes a truck gun Ok, i what... There and a cutout in the meantime, i shot what i had a with..., Bob Fleck and yours truly ( Chuck Hawks ) handled the shooting chores Marlin also produced a of. Trigger lock/padlock 3 shot lever action.410 uses 2.75 shells so Brownings brainchild was the meow! Cs was stellar and their guns are damn pretty, but they got pretty close definitely once on...

Black And Blue Umpire Camps 2021, Catholic Prayer For Baby In Nicu, Physical Fitness Components Of High Jump, Alaska Airlines My Wallet Vs Credit Certificate, Articles W

winchester 9410 vs henry 410