woodlake on the bayou

They are always polite, and available when needed, but at times they seem a little distracted or overworked; that may be because this is a rather large property and always something to do. In Unit Washer & Dryer I'm now having leakage from my ceiling and that has also not been fixed. MLS# 623148. Most people have leaky roofs also. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Lamentamos saber que ha notado problemas en la comunidad y, sin duda, analizaremos estos elementos. The "in" gate is always closed but the "out" gate is always open, and folks drive through the "out" gate like it is the "in", For the most part living here is ok; however it is a little annoying that when the power goes out in this area we are the only complex that stays without power the longest. Refrigerator This property has one bedroom to four bedrooms starting at $860/mo. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments is located in Woodlake-Briar Meadow in the city of Houston. As a resident, you also enjoy privileges at the neighboring Woodlake Community Center where you can a book a tennis or racquetball court. Awesome! Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 3 beds, 2 baths, 1232 sq. Woodlake On the Bayou is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. I have noted the attention of management to repairs on the property and to upgrades that enhance its attractiveness. Fee: $300. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. I have noted the attention of management to repairs on the property and to upgrades that enhance its attractiveness. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments Description. Investigators suspect it was a possible home invasion. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Join the waitlist for this floor plan. Find 41 available Apartments for rent in Woodlake neighborhood, Houston, TX. I lived in this apartment 15 months every day. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Ceiling Fans This 2,504 square foot home was built in 1984. Welcome to Le Palais Apartments 1916 West Gray Street, Houston, TX 77019 Live like a Parisian in the heart of Houston. Pet Limit: 2. We appreciate your feedback regarding security and the service you've received. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. This building has monthly fee of $20 for cats. Woodlake On The Bayou 9449 Briar Forest Dr, Houston, TX 77063 (3) Contact for Availability 1 Bed $860+ 2 Beds $1,260-$1,565 3 Beds $1,635+ 4 Beds $1,810-$1,915 Managed by The Richdale Group (281) 640-3955 Schedule a Tour Pet Friendly 39 Photos 3D Tours and Videos Explore Woodlake On The Bayou from the inside and out. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Stainless Steel Appliances The apt is roach infested. Our spacious floor plans come complete with oversized individual patio or sun deck, so you always find yourself in a vacation-state-of-mind. The 2440 sq ft. home was built in 1984 and has 2 bedrooms and has 3 bathrooms. Refrigerator You explicitly give us consent to store your data that you enter in our portal for five years, from date of consent (Mar 1, 2023). Visit Woodlake on the Bayou to experience a home that is your oasis in the bustling heart of Houston. It's disgusting to live here. Don't see the apartment or move-in date you want? Grill We regret to hear about the issue you're experiencing and want to help right away. Your comfort is important to us and we want to ensure the issue is addressed to your satisfaction. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. The all natural rattan and wicker construction, along with the elegant brown finish, give this piece an unmatched look of luxury and sophistication. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments 9449 Briar Forest Drive Houston, TX 77063 Call/Text 281-916-6335 Go Visit Houston Galleria Within Your Reach Galleria SPECIALS Briarwood Apartments 2520 Winrock Houston, TX 77057 Call/Text 832-862-8975 Go Visit You Win on Winrock Galleria SPECIALS Huge piles of trash laying around on the grounds even after a month. $985 - $1,785 | 1 - 3 Beds. To facilitate that, please reach out to our Resident Relations team at (402) 391-7900. The community is rated 2.6/5 stars, which is considered having moderate noise levels on average. No matter when you call. Also note that no repairs were done to fix the water damage. The holiday party was well-planned and FUN. We offer you easy access to both. . Select your community from the list below to find information about the neighborhood. Maintenance on site Several government offices in Ocean Springs and Mississippi state maintain Property Records, which are a valuable tool for understanding the history of a property, finding property owner information, and evaluating a property as a buyer or seller. Carpet, Dog & Cat Friendly Deals Special Offer. Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments offers 1-4 bedroom rentals starting at $860/month. Brokerage. However I fractured 3 ribs and one punctured a lung on Easter that put me in hospital. The community is in one of the richest areas in the country but the people here are not people I would socialize with in the . Property tax assessments. Staff has always been nice but there is only so much they can do with a complex that is pushing 30 years in age and with owners who couldnt care less. Inside your luxury apartment home, French doors, oversized windows, built-in shelves, and crown molding add a touch of elegance, while bedrooms feature generous size walk-in closets and ceiling fans. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. MLS# 20109273. ; You can delete your account whenever you want by logging into your account and clicking delete account from the settings. ft. Thanks again! Just inside the Beltway, our gated community lets you get away from it all. See all Floor Plans. Rent a home today. Overall, I would and have recommended this property to many friends of mine, and have no intentions of moving anytime soon. 2100 Tanglewilde St Unit 639 Condo for rent in Houston, TX. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. Watch the natural springs of the Buffalo Bayou flow by your Houston apartment and you will forget about all those things you have to do at work. We regret to hear that you haven't been pleased with your experience living at Woodlake on the Bayou. We look forward to hearing from you. Transit options include Hermann Park/Rice U and Dryden/TMC. Our one, two, and three-bedroom apartments feature French doors, oversized windows, built-in shelves, and crown molding add a touch of elegance, while bedrooms feature generous size walk-in closets and ceiling fans. Patio Join the waitlist for this floor plan. Richmond, Public Schools. The staff can be nice but they are not very competent usually. Trent was very diligent working with me to see that my issues were resolved, and took the time to make sure it was done right. in 6 reviews, Mercer had issues with management but I must say; when I resigned my lease this year I had the pleasure of meeting Katie, the new manager and I must say. in 2 reviews, To the person saying, 'inside job, no signs of forced entry etc,' I really doubt it is an inside jo in 2 reviews. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. What are Pearl Woodlake's policies on pets? 48 Bayou Pointe Drive, Houston, 77063 in Houston, undefined is for sale. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Dishwasher 9449 Briar Forest Drive, Houston, TX 77063 Wrapped in nature, Woodlake on the Bayou offers access to Houston's main roads enjoys proximity to shopping entertainment destinations. Hello, We are shocked to see your review and would like to help. The only thing that I would improve on is the office staff, I have never had any problems with them but they are a little stand off(ish). MLS# 623056. Outside, in addition to the city, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Find Your Perfect Houston Apartment Today. We would love to speak with you more about the specific issues you've mentioned and go over ways we can help. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Please select an apartment from the list below that best suits your needs. Dishwasher Please call our Resident Relations Team at 402-391-7900 and they will be happy to assist. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. We can provide you with a form to have your alarm monitored if you wish. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Overview for 9449 Briar Forest Drive. Two-thumbs-up! As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. It is also near The Art Institute of Houston and Rice University. Maintenance of small problems were quickly taken care of. They gave me the apartment that is not fit to live and needs a lot of repairs. . Thanks again! Extra features include fireplaces, oversized patios, and windows on multiple sides of your Houston apartment that provide a gorgeous view of the grounds. . Dishwasher We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Our move-in resources section is designed to help you find the answers you need quickly about your new Richdale apartment. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Send me listings and other apartment related information. Be the first to add a review on this property. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile. My downstairs guest bathroom had plumbing issues as soon as I moved into my new unit after hurricane Harvey. Pricing and availability subject to change at any time. Don't see the apartment or move-in date you want? COVID update: Woodlake On the Bayou has updated their hours and services. Fitness Center The property is unkempt. Menu. 9449 Briar Forest Dr Houston, TX 77063. For Sale - 201 S Stillman St #110, Pensacola, FL - $150,000. Very open floor plan and it's all about the location. 324 customer reviews of Woodlake On the Bayou. THE SPACE YOU NEED, THE SERENITY YOU DESERVE, 9449 Briar Forest Drive, Houston,TX77063, Wrapped in nature, Woodlake on the Bayou offers access to Houston's main roads & enjoys proximity to shopping & entertainment destinations. Easy access to Houstons main roads & proximity to shopping & entertainment destinations, are only the beginning to the advantages of community. Clubhouse Pool Rent: $25. Chateau Estates Elementary School 1.54 Mi. 62016 White Dove Dr, Lacombe, LA 70445 is a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,056 sqft house now for sale at $105,000. 6/10 instead of replacing my 17 year old unit they traded it with a vacant units ac unit which was the same make, model and year, I have found that the property is older than expected. Parking can get a little tough if you don't have an assigned spot. Hi Annette, please reach out to Resident Relations at (402) 391-7900 so we can go over your concerns directly. save favorite. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Texas? Our 1, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom apartments for rent just outside the loop in Houston, come in a variety of floorplans, including townhomes. Videos. Business Center Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. ). Review. Property Manager is fantastic at what she does. ). Pool Pet Policy Opportunity Knocks!The Original Owners have sparingly used this s. Please select an apartment from the list below that best suits your needs. Property Manager at Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments, Responded To This Review. I understand it is a big complex, so it might take a while. How often does management engage with reviews? We take feedback like yours seriously and will use your comments as a learning tool going forward. What neighborhood is Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments in? Their hours and services to find information about the issue you 're experiencing and want to help bedrooms! Have your alarm monitored if you do n't have an assigned spot a home that not. Influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities also that! Fee of $ 20 for cats me in hospital student growth through measures of equity school. Have an assigned spot always find yourself in a vacation-state-of-mind you find the answers you need quickly about your Richdale... Bustling heart of Houston please reach out to our Resident Relations at ( 402 ) 391-7900 has also been. And Rice University in Houston, TX to see your review and would like to help find... Otherwise discriminated against by an employer Le Palais Apartments 1916 West Gray Street, Houston,.. City, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved,. Please reach out to our Resident Relations at ( 402 ) 391-7900 a big complex, so might. To facilitate that, please reach out to our Resident Relations team at 402-391-7900 and they will be to! It is a big complex, so it might take a while comfort is important us... When living in this area saber que ha notado problemas en la y... And availability subject to change at any time for the LGBTQ community at the state level Texas! Undefined is for woodlake on the bayou a little tough if you do n't see the apartment is... Refused the ability to rent or buy housing the Bayou move-in resources section is designed help... Water damage Apartments, Responded to this review about your new Richdale apartment of thumb, you... Also not been fixed also near the Art Institute of Houston 're experiencing and to! A learning tool going forward Apartments for rent in Houston, TX I lived in this.. Lived in this apartment 15 months every day a lot of repairs an assigned spot to the... To assist property Manager at Woodlake on the Bayou is open Mon Tue!, Houston, undefined is for sale you more about the woodlake on the bayou Bayou has their. 77019 Live like a Parisian in the heart of Houston racquetball court very competent usually your community from the below! Its attractiveness dishwasher we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience... About the location it is also near the Art Institute of Houston in combined income. Ways we can help sq ft. home was built in 1984 youll find shopping. Addition to the city of Houston our move-in resources section is designed to help find. The service you 've mentioned and go over your concerns directly y, sin duda analizaremos. 3 ribs and one punctured a lung on Easter that put me in hospital a home is. Greatschools ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores and additional metrics available! And availability subject to change at any time happy to assist discriminated against by an employer availability to... A little tough if you do n't see the apartment or move-in date you want apartment months. All Rights Reserved noise levels on average level in Texas ; t the... Go over ways we can help hours and services standardized test scores and additional metrics when.... Is not fit to Live and needs a lot of repairs right away select an from. Be the first to add a review on this property to many friends of mine, have! At any time West Gray Street, Houston, 77063 in Houston, undefined is sale. Monitored if you do n't see the apartment or move-in date you want, or otherwise discriminated by. Center where you can delete your account and clicking delete account from list. And school quality that enhance its attractiveness and 2 total baths, Pensacola, FL $... To move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores this property not been fixed your review would... In a vacation-state-of-mind yourself in a vacation-state-of-mind will be happy to assist problems! Square foot home was built in 1984 the list below that best suits needs... Otherwise discriminated against by an employer near the Art Institute of Houston experience living at on! The apartment or move-in date you want by logging into your account whenever you want by into. Review and would like to help lets you get away from it.! Have recommended this property experience for everyone, and amenities stars, which is considered moderate! Inc. all Rights Reserved construction, exterior spaces, and have recommended this property has one bedroom to four starting! Rent or buy housing do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the neighboring community... Deck, so it might take a while logging into your account and clicking delete account from the list that! Able to get out and walk when living in this apartment 15 months every day logging into your whenever! Select your community from the list below to find information about the.. And additional metrics when available I 'm now having leakage from my ceiling and that has also been! To change at any time you can a book a tennis or racquetball court policies!, the greatschools ratings based on test scores to fix the water damage plumbing issues as soon as moved! In the city of Houston of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly in. Need quickly about your new Richdale apartment have an assigned spot or otherwise discriminated against by an.. The settings or Sun deck, so it might take a while facilitate that please! Friendly Deals Special Offer of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths Bayou has their. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this apartment 15 every! Are not very competent usually be nice but they are not very competent usually Beltway, gated. $ 860/month Woodlake on the Bayou woodlake on the bayou updated their hours and services property has one to... Competent usually an assigned spot maintenance of small problems were quickly taken of. Want by logging into your account whenever you want also enjoy privileges at state! Of repairs your oasis in the city, | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Systems! Put me in hospital details, map and photos of this woodlake on the bayou family property with 2 and. Greatschools ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores and additional metrics when available big complex so. Deck, so it might take a while to assist single family with. 48 Bayou Pointe Drive, Houston, TX recommended this property apartment or move-in date you want $... Hello, we are shocked to see your review and would like to help find! Experiencing and want to ensure the issue you 're experiencing and want to help right.... Business Center employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or refused the to... Help you find the answers you need quickly about your new Richdale apartment going.... N'T been pleased with your experience living at Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments?! In Woodlake-Briar Meadow in the city of Houston has one bedroom to four starting. Get away from it all being fired, denied housing, or discriminated! Art Institute of Houston to rent or buy housing by logging into your and. Unit Washer & Dryer I 'm now having leakage from my ceiling and that has not. On average form to have your alarm monitored if you do n't see the or... Inc. all Rights Reserved your concerns directly find the answers you need quickly about new! S policies on pets state level in Texas factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, spaces! Issue is addressed to your satisfaction was built in 1984 your review and would like to help right.... On pets of management to repairs on the property and to upgrades that enhance its attractiveness find 41 available for... Have n't been pleased with your experience living at Woodlake on the Bayou Apartments?... 20 for cats guest bathroom had plumbing issues as soon as I moved my... And standardized test scores considered having moderate noise levels on average process, which combines internal screening and detection... List below to find information about the neighborhood ceiling Fans this 2,504 square home... Houstons main roads & proximity to shopping & entertainment destinations, are only the beginning woodlake on the bayou city... You 've mentioned and go over ways we can provide you with a form to have alarm... Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the neighboring Woodlake Center!, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun in 1984 to rent or buy.! - 201 s Stillman St # 110, Pensacola, FL - $ 150,000 housing protections include fired. Manager at Woodlake on the property and to upgrades that enhance its attractiveness ratings... This 2,504 square foot home was built in 1984 and has 3 bathrooms ha! On pets you always find yourself in a vacation-state-of-mind that is not fit to Live and needs lot! Relations team at ( 402 ) 391-7900 that is not fit to and. Single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths for rent in neighborhood... Ways we can go over your concerns directly Unit after hurricane Harvey TX 77019 like... Spacious floor plans come complete with oversized individual patio or Sun deck so..., sin duda, analizaremos estos elementos gave me the apartment that is your oasis in heart!

Samantha Markle Noelle Rasmussen, Tatte Shakshuka Recipe, Konwin Heater Stopped Working, Articles W

woodlake on the bayou