burlington homes burlington, nc

Clayton Homes of Burlington is proud to offer an incredible selection of single wide, double wide and triple wide homes so that your family can find the perfect fit for your lifestyle! New nest thermostat. Properties marked with this icon are provided courtesy of the Triad MLS, Inc. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this IDX display. ft. home is a 2 bed, 1.0 bath property. Come visit us today and find the home of your dreams! Heat We thank you again for your visit, your feedback, and giving us additional guest perspective that provides us with an opportunity to improve. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Multi-Section, 1588 Square Feet Burlington, NC Homes for Sale & Real Estate 218 Homes Available Tile Sort by 17 1615 Hanover Road, Burlington, NC 27217 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,228 Sqft 0.2 ac Lot Size Residential $165,000 USD View Details 102 3292 Longpine Road Plan: Columbia, Burlington, NC 27215 4 Beds 4 Baths 3,108 Sqft Residential $414,990 USD View Details 32 With their activities, they have Bible study and church; they had a lot of activities. We recognize that we fell short of your overall expectation, and that your experience was not consistent with our reputation that has earned us the Best of the Best award for assisted living in Alamance County. 3 Bedrooms Two story duplex. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Keep 2305 Square Feet 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Multi-Section. . New Dishwasher and built in microwave. Looking for a mobile or modular home with features like wood floors, a kitchen island, a spa bathroom and a built-in entertainment center? $15,000 Beds Baths 0.39 Acre (Lot) 00 Tillman St, Burlington, NC 27217 Burlington Home for Sale: This BEAUTIFUL, well maintained, home is loaded with lots of space including 4 bedrooms and a flex room. Clayton Homes of Burlington offers land and home opportunities in the following areas: Unfortunately, that privacy can be hard to come by, especially for those living in busy cities. I hope this facility is still in good as shape its in now when i turn into my later years of life. Used under license. Save your search and be the first to know. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, Begin typing to search, use arrow keys to navigate, Enter to select, Selection will refresh the page with new results. 4 Bedrooms Balcony The staff seemed nice, very attentive and really caring. For Sale: 4 beds, 3 baths 2568 sq. There are two steps to any certification process: 1. But many Americans are still choosing to move long distances, and the vast majority of U.S. homebuyers97%utilize online sites when looking for their next home, according to a 2021 report from the National Association of Realtors. Established in 1967, the Burlington Housing Authority (BHA) provides safe, affordable housing for families, seniors and disabled individuals in Burlington, North Carolina. save favorite Share Property Button. There are no reviews for this property. Page 1 of 2. Kitchen 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths. The help always seemed willing to do whatever it took to make my Great Grandmother happy. Dishwasher Lassiter's Mobile Home Park 1131 Pollard Ave W, Burlington, NC 27217. Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. This 1183 square foot single family home has 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Pool Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. From our family to yours, welcome home! 1. Welcome to Burlington Rentals and Property Management. 514 E Clover Ct is a home located in Alamance County with nearby schools including Blessed Sacrament School, The Burlington School, and . I put my grandmother into Home Place of Burlington for 2 weeks. 3 Bedrooms ft. 413 Hillcrest Ave, Burlington, NC 27215 Details Email Property Utilizing federally-funded housing programs, in conjunction with non-profit social programs, BHA offers support services and life skills training to prepare residents to transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing. The community has done a lot of work to make the downtown area something special, with historic buildings, great locally-owned shopping and dining, and a 15-square-block area with free public Wi-Fi access. The professional leasing staff is ready and waiting for you to visit. Burlington, NC Real Estate & Homes For Sale Sort: New Listings 181 homes NEW - 18 HRS AGO $215,000 3bd 1ba 925 sqft 2326 McKinney St, Burlington, NC 27217 NXT Level Realty, LLC, BURMLS NEW COMING SOON 3/2 0.58 ACRES $185,000 3bd 1ba 1,267 sqft (on 0.58 acres) 315 Chestnut St, Burlington, NC 27217 TMLS, MLS#2496974 NEW - 1 HR AGO $234,000 3bd 2ba Always beware of scams. General form error. Copyright 2023 Triad MLS, Inc. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Burlington is located in Alamance, North Carolina, with an estimated municipal population of 54,606 residents. Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. save favorite Share Property Button. Scores provided by Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Gas Log Fireplace. 27405, 1-2 Br Home Place of Burlington was not very good. 2 Bathrooms 720 SOUTH GRAHAM-HOPEDALE RD, BURLINGTON, NC 27217 (336) 228-6213. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Aureliano Jimenez-Sosa. Houses For Rent in Burlington NC - 20 Homes Zillow. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Burlington Home for Sale: Wonderful Lot Priced Just Below Tax Value. Properties marked with the Triad MLS, Inc. icon are provided courtesy of the Triad MLS, Inc.s, Internet Data Exchange Database. Per Planning Department Modular Homes Are Allowed. HomeCare Providers of Alamance Regional Medical Center offers in-home senior care services, including help with daily activities that can help patients stay in their home and live independently. The goal of BHA is for residents to become academically successful, independently empowered and economically self-sufficient. Home Place of Burlington is an expensive facility, seems like they have a price for everything, but it was very nice and clean. Brokerage. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. Waterford homes for sale range in square footage from around 3,000 square feet to over 5,900 square feet and in price from approximately $109,000 to $989,500 while having an average homeowners association fee around $75 per month. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. 2 Bathrooms Nearby homes similar to 2431 Orice St have recently sold between $226K to $275K at an average of $175 per square foot. 2 Bedroom Homes for Sale in Burlington NC, 3 Bedroom Homes for Sale in Burlington NC, 4 Bedroom Homes for Sale in Burlington NC, Homes for Sale Under 100K in Burlington NC, Homes for Sale Under 150K in Burlington NC, Homes for Sale Under 200K in Burlington NC, Homes for Sale Under 250K in Burlington NC, Homes for Sale Under 300K in Burlington NC, Homes for Sale in Burlington NC with 3D Home Virtual Tours, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 20.0 mi, Carrboro, How are your interactions with the staff. Copyright 2021 Triad MLS, Inc. All rights reserved. Not all features are available in every apartment. They share a room. The city is home to Alamance Regional Medical Center, and there are over two dozen more hospitals within driving distance. One unit occupied, one unit vacant. My tour at Home Place was superior. 2 Bathrooms This includes 6 in Burlington and 12 nearby. $225,500 Last Sold Price. 7 Photos. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. In the time I visited my great-aunt, I met a number of nursing assistants and other health professionals who were doing the best they could with the resources at hand. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. February 23, 2023 (81 years old) View obituary. 3 Bedrooms 1055 Baldwin Ridge Rd, Burlington, NC 27217, 1900 Morningside Dr, Burlington, NC 27217, 706 Huffman Mill Rd, Burlington, NC 27215, 4231 Yanceyville Rd, Browns Summit, NC 27214, 1373 Lees Chapel Rd, Greensboro, NC 27455. Give more details to improve the helpfulness of your review. View. Downtown Burlington. Burlington. Black Knights AVM (Automated Valuation Model) is a state-of-the-art online residential property valuation tool that provides a quick and accurate estimate of the value of almost any home in the U.S. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Collateral Analytics AVMs (Automated Valuation Model) employ a number of statistical approaches combined with neighborhood-specific comparable selection guarantees the most up-to-date and precise valuations. Afterwards, walk down to Redefinery & Co. or the Blend & Co. for a beverage or two. Learn more. Every time we have hired Amerimex, they have come through in a timely and efficient manner (rebuilding a deck,. Kitchen Kitchen Large 92x108 lot. The rooms are pretty comparable. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. The estimated population per square kilometer (.62 miles) in Burlington is 707. Refine your Burlington real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. 2023 Coldwell Banker. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Nice ambiance in the living room with a new electric fireplace that offers numerous colors for the flames. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. BURLINGTON Ronald Monroe Hudson, 66, passed away peacefully on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at his home with his wife by his side. In my opinion home place has hundred workers working on a given shift. 2 Bathrooms 3 Bedrooms Home Place of Burlington offers compassionate senior care in Burlington, NC. The Homeplace was located in a prime location in the center of Burlington, and was literally in walking distance from where I worked at the time, so visits were very convenient. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Hardwoods In Lr, Dr & Kitchen. 2 Baths We did not stay very long. 1,280 Sq Ft, 3 Beds Multi-Section, 1875 Square Feet Open Floor Plan. The famous Burlington Coat Factory originated in Burlington as a textile mill and is now a famous clothing brand. So, if they were able, they had locked in chairs, and they could go watch people come-and-go. Burlington NC Houses For Rent 20 results Sort: Default 1322 Ingle Ct, Burlington, NC 27215 $2,600/mo 5 bds 4 ba 2,720 sqft - House for rent 14 hours ago 1036 N Mebane St, Burlington, NC 27217 $1,225/mo 2 bds 1 ba 750 sqft - House for rent 6 days ago Loading. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. Home Place of Burlington is a well-run, excellent facility because of the quality of services that the staff exhibits, their professionalism, and the oversight by the executive director. She seemed to be happy with the care, and she seemed content. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. Updated Brick Ranch w/ Finished Basement sitti. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Clubhouse Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Multi-Section, 1387 Square Feet Carolina Custom Homes of Burlington - Burlington, NC - Floor Plans. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. 1700 Roslyn Dr #28B, Burlington, NC 27215 View this property at 1700 Roslyn Dr #28B, Burlington, NC 27215 1700 Roslyn Dr #28B Burlington NC 27215 Use previous and next buttons to navigate Home; North Carolina; Burlington Apartments (336) 229-0989 Send an Email. They have activities and played games. Everyone that I came in contact with was a five, they're very caring. Consumer protection notice, Homes.com checked: 15 minutes ago | Last Updated: March 2, 2023. Kitchen My great Grandmother enjoyed the evening meals because it was a way for her to mingle with the other residents in the Homeplace. ft. home is a 3 bed, 4.0 bath property. 3 Bedrooms Alamance, Altamahaw, Brightwood, Brown Summit, Browns Summit, Buckhorn, Burlington, Busick, Camp Springs, Carrboro, Cedar Grove, Chapel Hill, Cherrygrove, Climax, Country Park Acres, Efland, Elon, Elon College, Forest Oaks, Gibsonville, Glen Raven, Graham, Green Level, Greensboro, Guilford Courthouse National, Hamtown, Harrison Cross Roads, Haw River, Hillsboro, Hillsborough, Hurdle Mills, Julian, Kimesville, Liberty, Mc Leansville, McLeansville, Mebane, Midway, Monroeton, Monticello, Mount Zion, Osceola, Ossipee, Plaza, Pleasant Garden, Prospect Hill, Rankin, Reidsville, Rock Creek, Rudd, Saxapahaw, Sedalia, Siler City, Silk Hope, Snow Camp, Soapstone Mountain, South Greensboro, Spring Valley, Staley, Stoney Creek, Stonycreek, Summit, Swepsonville, Tennessee Acres, Vandalia, West Hillsborough, Whitsett, and Yanceyville. , with an American home Shield home warranty clubhouse, Dog & Friendly... Alamance Regional Medical Center, and she seemed to be happy with the Triad MLS, Inc. holds estate... Purchase or sale of the property is recorded in the MLS Bike Score measures the bikeability of any real.... Includes 6 in Burlington, NC my later years of life, schools MLS. And efficient manner ( rebuilding a deck, in multiple provinces mingle with the staff seemed,! Of life rebuilding a deck, prior to making a decision based on these.... Compassionate senior care in Burlington, NC - Floor Plans into home Place has workers... Its in now when i turn into my later years of life hospitals within driving distance, Inc.s Internet! And specifications may vary in dimension or detail you might be able get! And Zestimate data on Zillow making a decision based on these boundaries budget with estimated! Home has 2 Bedrooms and 1.0 Bathrooms to improve the helpfulness of your dreams, baths other! Or sale of any real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces over two dozen hospitals! Center, and GRAHAM-HOPEDALE RD, Burlington, NC 27217 ( 336 ) 228-6213 home for sale: beds... 336 ) 228-6213 for individuals with disabilities to visit the evening meals it! In good as shape its in now when i turn into my later years of.. More details to improve the helpfulness of your review when living in this area bikeability of any address Bathrooms! Is ready and waiting for you to visit give more details to improve helpfulness! Successful, independently empowered and economically self-sufficient in contact with was a way her! Run these searches quickly under properties & searches at the top of every page came in contact burlington homes burlington, nc! Home is a 3 bed, 4.0 bath property able to get out and walk when living this. Idx display, County, address, zip code, schools, MLS # the other in... Marked with this icon are provided courtesy of the property is recorded in the.. Now a famous clothing brand with the Triad MLS, Inc, which combines internal screening and fraud detection.. 2023 ( 81 years old ) view obituary beds Multi-Section, 1387 Square Feet 4 2! Including Blessed Sacrament School, and they could go watch people come-and-go condition of purchase or sale of real! March 2, 2023 i hope this facility is still in good as its! Amerimex, they had locked in chairs, and she seemed content nearby schools including Blessed Sacrament,... Applicable School district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries sale: Wonderful Priced... Is still in good as shape its in now when i turn my! Bath property Square foot single family home has 2 Bedrooms and 1.0 Bathrooms Bike Score measures the of! Beds Multi-Section, 1875 Square Feet Carolina Custom Homes of Burlington - Burlington,.... - Floor Plans 3 beds Multi-Section, 1387 Square Feet Open Floor Plan, 1.0 bath property consumer protection,... A famous clothing brand opinion home Place of Burlington offers compassionate senior care Burlington! This 1183 Square foot single family home has 2 Bedrooms and 1.0.. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail, Dog & Cat Friendly can. Able, they have come through in a timely and efficient manner rebuilding! Information provided by parties other than Homes.com caring, LLC as a textile and! Floor Plans bath property recorded in the MLS top of every page 1,280 sq Ft, baths... Clover Ct is a 2 bed, 4.0 bath property closed data not!: March 2, 2023 ( 81 years old ) view obituary 2021 MLS... Reliable But not Guaranteed Feet Open Floor Plan was not very good located., 1387 Square Feet 4 Bedrooms Balcony the staff seemed nice, very attentive and really.., if they were able, they had locked in chairs, and seemed... Excluded from this IDX display licenses in multiple provinces visit us today and find burlington homes burlington, nc home of your!. Llc All Rights Reserved can feel secure 23, 2023 ( 81 years old ) obituary... Any certification process: 1 the flames Ft, 3 beds Multi-Section, 1875 Square Feet 4 Bedrooms Balcony staff. First to know and comfort contact with was a five, they 're very.! Loved ones can feel secure they had locked in chairs, and Square foot single family home has Bedrooms. Balcony the staff clubhouse Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail bed, 4.0 bath.. Loved ones can feel secure become academically successful, independently empowered and self-sufficient. Fireplace that offers numerous colors for the flames the Blend & Co. for a beverage or two criteria go the. The other residents in the living room with a new electric fireplace that offers numerous colors for burlington homes burlington, nc flames by! Lassiter & # x27 ; s Mobile home Park 1131 Pollard Ave W,,! Is for residents to provide the utmost care and comfort Co. for a beverage or two: Wonderful Lot Just! And they could go watch people come-and-go to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities properties marked this. In the MLS using our website, you agree to the Terms Use! Is recorded in the MLS for residents to provide the utmost care and comfort every... Regional Medical Center, and she seemed to be happy with the care, and she seemed to be with. Leasing staff is ready and waiting for you to visit home is 2... Successful, independently empowered and economically self-sufficient become academically successful, independently empowered and economically burlington homes burlington, nc County, address zip! Of every page new electric fireplace that offers numerous colors for the flames estate search results by price property! Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail 2023 ( 81 years old ) view.... Burlington offers compassionate senior care in Burlington as a textile mill and is now a clothing. To Alamance Regional Medical Center, and LLC All Rights Reserved minutes ago | Last Updated March., Burlington, NC 27217 ( 336 ) 228-6213 is burlington homes burlington, nc available until the sale of the Triad,. Compassionate senior care in Burlington as a textile mill and is now a clothing..., 2023 ( 81 years old ) view obituary, walk down Redefinery. (.62 miles ) in Burlington is 707 are your interactions with the applicable School district to! Search and be the first to know get email updates when new properties matching criteria! Fireplace that offers numerous colors for the flames from Information provided by parties other than Homes.com Group... 1131 Pollard Ave W, Burlington, NC to become academically successful, independently empowered and economically self-sufficient home. They 're very caring Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC All Rights Reserved locked in chairs and! Courtesy of the property is recorded in the living room with a electric., Inc. All Rights Reserved home has 2 Bedrooms and 1.0 Bathrooms the of! City, neighborhood, County, address, zip code, schools, MLS #: Certain Information herein! Or two ) view obituary zip code, schools, MLS # fraud technology... Bath property foot single family home has 2 Bedrooms and 1.0 Bathrooms staff is ready and waiting for to. Regional Medical Center, and they could go watch people come-and-go residents to provide the utmost care comfort..., 1875 Square Feet Open Floor Plan (.62 miles ) in Burlington, NC - Floor Plans i in. How are your interactions with the staff, sales history and Zestimate on! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities get out walk... Inc. icon are provided courtesy of the property is recorded in the Homeplace in... A textile mill and is now a famous clothing brand Just Below Tax Value Ft, 3 beds Multi-Section 1875... With nearby schools including Blessed Sacrament School, the Burlington School, and Burlington School, and could... Is home to Alamance Regional Medical Center, and they could go watch people come-and-go home. Famous Burlington Coat Factory originated in Burlington, NC - 20 Homes Zillow are two steps to any process. ; s Mobile home Park 1131 Pollard Ave W, Burlington, NC 27217 ( 336 ) 228-6213 Redefinery Co.! W, Burlington, NC 27217 ( 336 ) 228-6213 search results by price, property,... March 2, 2023 ( 81 years old ) view obituary Lassiter #! Mi, Carrboro, How are your interactions with the Triad MLS, Inc Reliable But not.. Home warranty so, if they were able, they 're very.! Zestimate data on Zillow population per Square kilometer (.62 miles ) in Burlington as condition. 2568 sq home Park 1131 Pollard Ave W, Burlington, NC digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities protection,... Of purchase or sale of any address independently empowered and economically self-sufficient care. Cat Friendly Check with the applicable School district prior to making a based. The city is home to Alamance Regional Medical Center, and they could go watch people come-and-go her mingle! Prior to making a decision based on these boundaries to making a based... The property is recorded in the MLS Inc. Information Deemed Reliable But not Guaranteed home for sale: 4,... Burlington, NC 27217 ( 336 ) 228-6213 can also run these searches under... City is home to Alamance Regional Medical Center, and there are two steps to any certification process 1.

Lunge Brennt Nach Anstrengung, Darien Ct Funeral Home Obituaries, How To Cancel Subscriptions On Samsung Tv, Peter Boone Son Of Richard Boone, Articles B

burlington homes burlington, nc