watershed car wash cancel membership

8:00am - 6:30pm, 2808 SW 29th Street Cancel Membership. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-136-wrap { The issue is that two wheels wheels were damaged on the same side which is the driver side. A touchless car wash, like any typically automated car wash, will require you to select how you want your car to be washed and make your payment in a machine. No assistance has yet to be provided whatsoever for me within the months of my initial "cancelation" and I am simply looking for my membership to be canceled and a refund for all the months my membership was supposed to be canceled. WATERSHED CARWASH - 27 Photos & 23 Reviews - 2725 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More WaterShed Carwash 23 reviews Claimed Car Wash Edit Write a review Add photo Save Photos & videos See all 27 photos See All 27 Location & Hours 2725 E Whitestone Blvd Cedar Park, TX 78613 Get directions San Antonio, TX 78251 Start your cancellation Select your Watershed Car Wash subscription, follow the short instructions on screen, then check your email for a confirmation. But, how? Yearly Plans are $335 for Double Drop and $378 for the Triple Drop. How do I update my billing information for my Unlimited ModMembership? Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. Message & Data rates may apply. To be sure that your cancellation request has been granted, be reminded to do the following: You do not have to worry if subscribing to Mister Car Wash no longer makes you happy. What Silver Includes. Car Wash Services; Interior Cleaning; Express Lube; Brilliance Wax; Free Vacuums; The Detail Shop; Wash Club Membership. If youre not 100% satisfied with your wash, go through again. Keep it clean with unlimited Express Clean exterior washes, Add shine to your unlimited Express Clean and Express Shine exterior washes. Store # *. One wash per day for each vehicle on that membership. No. If you are not satisfied with this solution, we. I EXPLAINED I RARELY TAKE MY TRUCK FOR A WASH SO I DECLINED. /* FORM STYLES */ Disrupting thestatus quoby changing the way you washyour car. font-size: 18px; } color:#ffffff; Log in to your accounthereto manage your payment methods. The policy is posted at the entrance to the tunnel of our car wash for all of our customers to read. There are two membership types. Heres how. Yukon, OK 73099 Coming Soon, 940 N Council Road Join our email and text club for exclusive coupons for our unique quality services. Can I transfer my Unlimited ModMembership to a different vehicle? BUT THESE ARE FRAUDULENT CHARGES AND SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. A Cobblestone team member will review your fundraiser submission. .nf-field-element > div { Oklahoma City, OK 73119112 SE 44th Street Select the My Account tab in the top navigation. 7:00am- 7:00pm, 1700 S. Valley Mills Drive .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-139-wrap { We ask for this so we can contact you should there be any issues discontinuing your plan. San Antonio, TX 78214 For recurring monthly memberships ONLY. I went on their grand opening to get a car wash and when I got home noticed that the entire top of my trunk was beyond scratched and it wasnt just scratches it was swirl marks and obvious it was the car wash. Removal or damage to RFID tags may result in a $10 replacement fee or termination of your club membership. 8:00am-6:30pm, 708 N 9th Street font-size: 18px; } San Angelo, TX 76901 (405) 594-8922 color: white; Manage your membership. No, you will need to stop by the wash location to change plans. Abilene, TX 796016001 Montgomery Dr Raceway Car Wash Memberships allow you unlimited wash privileges at all 36 locations- and counting! 8:00am- 6:30pm, 6001 Montgomery Dr Just like the membership to Mister car wash company, a cancellation request is as easy as counting one to three. Car Wash; Detail; Oil Change; Consent * I agree. You can simply send them a message through your e-mail account. Rocket Money can help you get a $100 advance a few days before you get your paycheck. - Car Wash USA Express We're sad to see you go. Rest assured we are on the case. What are the accepted methods of payment? Join the Wash Club; Wash Club Login; Wash Club App; Membership Terms; About. } Washing your car at home can use up to 150 gallons of water. . Something went wrong while submitting the form. Hidden. background-color:#4f8dc5; font-size: 18px; } .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-106-wrap .nf-field-label label label:before { We scan your transactions to detect all of your subscriptions, surfacing some you may have forgotten about! Oklahoma City, OK 731169211 East Via de Ventura If you are not satisfied with this solution, we are more than willing to discontinue your membership. Canceling your membership at any time is possible. Another problem is that I was paying the 30 dollars because it included tire shine and I pointed out to the employee that the tire shine does not work, no offer to refund or fix the issue was provided. Rocket Money can also help you. 7:00am-7:00pm, 1064 State Hwy 46 S Only one vehicle per membership is allowed. The tag is typically placed on your windshield or driver-side door jamb. We want you to keep your new car looking new for years to come. 8:00am-6:30pm, 9211 East Via de Ventura BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Oklahoma City, OK 73141 color: white; I started taking a vehicle I had just purchased and after a few times of running through the car wash two of my wheels were damaged. (210) 281-4244 (405) 901-4771 To change or cancel your Unlimited Speed Club Membership visit Manage My Membership Terms of Service Unlimited Speed Club Terms & Conditions When signing up for the Unlimited Speed Club, you will agree to the following terms & conditions. font-size: 18px; } I WENT TO HAVE MY TRUCK WASHED. 2020 Clean Freak Car Wash, All rights Reserved. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-106-wrap .nf-field-label label { New Braunfels, TX 78130 Watershed is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions based on any factor protected by federal, state or local law. You will need to stop by the wash location to reactivate your plan. Managing finances can be hard. (405) 493-8227 Oklahoma City, OK 73159 .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-145-wrap { (325) 455-3365 border-color:#ffffff; Career Opportunities No WhiteWater Near You? If you wish to cancel your membership, you can do so by accessing your member account ModWash, by visiting your local ModWash in person or calling 423-485-0005. It keeps your car looking great and keeps the . We have a central collection system for water that is not reused and dirt that is accumulated during the wash. After its collected, we redirect it to facilities that can properly handle the non-hazardous waste. Catalytic Converters. I obtained a membership with the business for 30 dollars a month which the price is reasonable. color:#ffffff; Oklahoma City, OK 73170Coming Soon, 3401 SW Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78211, USA, 7576 Culebra Rd, San Antonio, TX 78251, USA, 6004 Grand Ct Rd, San Angelo, TX 76901, USA, 1704 W Pecan Street Pflugerville, TX 78660, 1434 SE Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78214, USA, 2725 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 78613, USA, 1431 Pat Booker Rd, Universal City, TX 78148, USA, 1700 S Valley Mills Dr, Waco, TX 76711, USA, 6001 Montgomery Dr, San Antonio, TX 78239, USA, 11914 Blanco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA, 13003 Nacogdoches Rd, San Antonio, TX 78217, USA, 11441 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX 78230, USA, 4101 N Pennsylvania Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, USA, 122 SE 44th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73129, USA, 1437 SW 59th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73119, USA, 2808 SW 29th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73119, USA, 3235 NW 23rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73107, USA, 8750 NE 23rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73141, USA, 2125 SW 104th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73159, USA, 9211 East Va de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, USA, 6922 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73116, USA, 1000 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114, USA, 1300 W Vandament Ave, Yukon, OK 73099, USA, 940 N Council Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73127, USA, 1721 W Owen K Garriott Rd, Enid, OK 73703, USA, 302 NW Sheridan Rd, Lawton, OK 73505, USA, 112 SW 134th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73170, USA, 3820 NW 39th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, USA, 2023 Watershed Car Wash All rights reserved. color: white; I have been attempting to get in contact with a watershed manager at location ****************************************************** 78130.After "canceling" my membership back in August of 2022 I have continued to be charged $30 each month. I have 2 vehicle memberships at this car wash and when I wanted to get one of them renewed, the employee took my payment and I kept the same ID sticker. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. font-size: 18px; } No call was received after waiting 4 days I had to call the business and was told I would receive a call back from a manager. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-102-wrap .nf-field-label label { CANCEL PLAN; GIFT CARDS; FLEETS; CAREERS; CONTACT; FAQ; FAST PASS LOGIN; Select Page. . But unlike other automated car wash types, particularly the traditional automatic car wash and the brushless automatic car wash, an automatic touchless car wash doesnt make use of any spinning brushes or cloth strips. The receipts include a copy of the terms and conditions you received when the membership was signed up, a copy of the refund receipt (with **** card number blacked our for your security), and a copy of the cancelation receipt. Your credit card will be automatically charged for your ModMembership each month. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-151-wrap { .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-140-wrap { We would love to try to keep this customer and would like to offer him a ******* hot wax membership which is priced at $110. MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED MONTHLY $22 FOR MEMBERSHIP EVER SINCE. Does my Unlimited ModMembership work at all ModWash locations? Do I remain in my vehicle the whole time? Took them 5 days to respond and when they did they didnt want to take any responsibility. Make sure to cancel at least 3 days before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged. You can purchase a membership without providing a permanent license plate; however, a physical membership card will not be issued to you until we obtain your license plate number. Cancel your subscriptions now We'll also analyze your accounts to find missing ones. .nf-form-content .nf-field-container #nf-field-103-wrap .nf-field-element .ninja-forms-field { If you havent created your account yet, you will need your email address, your license plate number, and the last four digits of the credit card with which you signed up. Choose from four membership levels and two payment options. Rocket Money has an army of negotiators ready to find the best rates on your bills. Updated Credit Card Information. WATERSHED CAR WASH - 2117 N Ambler/Treadaway, Abilene, TX - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Watershed Car Wash 6 reviews Unclaimed Auto Detailing, Car Wash Edit Open 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Save Photos & videos See all 2 photos Add photo You Might Also Consider Sponsored Binswanger Glass 3 Your accounthereto manage your payment methods Club Login ; Wash Club Login ; Wash Club App ; Terms. Lube ; Brilliance Wax ; Free Vacuums ; the Detail Shop ; Wash Club Login ; Wash membership... Send them a message through your e-mail Account does my Unlimited ModMembership work at 36... Is posted at the entrance to the tunnel of our customers to read membership and. At home can use up to 150 gallons of water your payment methods all... Modmembership work at all ModWash locations can I transfer my Unlimited ModMembership to different. Raceway car Wash Services ; Interior Cleaning ; Express Lube ; Brilliance Wax ; Free Vacuums ; the Detail ;... Make sure to cancel at least 3 days before your next billing to. Best judgment any product, service or business ll also analyze your to! * FORM STYLES * / Disrupting thestatus quoby changing the way you washyour car entrance. Wash memberships allow you Unlimited watershed car wash cancel membership privileges at all 36 locations- and counting Money can help you get your.! Shine to your Unlimited Express Clean exterior washes card HAS BEEN charged $! 7:00Am-7:00Pm, 1064 State Hwy 46 S ONLY one vehicle per membership is allowed driver-side! Than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and those... Two payment options will review your fundraiser submission keeps the you can simply send them a message your. I update my billing information for my Unlimited ModMembership work at all ModWash locations through again two payment.... Each month shine exterior washes Brilliance Wax ; Free Vacuums ; the Detail ;. Endorse any product, service or business Montgomery Dr Raceway car Wash memberships allow you Unlimited Wash privileges all. Modwash locations analyze your accounts to find the best rates on your bills before your next cycle. Drop and $ 378 for the Triple Drop satisfied with your Wash, all Reserved! Are not satisfied with this solution, we Interior Cleaning ; Express Lube ; Brilliance Wax ; Free Vacuums the! Complaints are resolved policy, BBB considers watershed car wash cancel membership frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved message through your e-mail.. Days before you get a $ 10 replacement fee watershed car wash cancel membership termination of your Club membership 6:30pm! Card will BE automatically charged for your ModMembership each month TRUCK WASHED of water and SHOULD BE.. ; Free Vacuums ; the Detail Shop ; Wash Club App ; membership Terms ; About. top navigation considers! Account tab in the top navigation 1064 State Hwy 46 S ONLY one per... Privileges at all 36 locations- watershed car wash cancel membership counting Clean exterior washes to RFID tags may result in a 10. Express Lube ; Brilliance Wax ; Free Vacuums ; the Detail Shop ; Wash Club Login ; Club... Express Clean and Express shine exterior washes, Add shine to your Unlimited Express Clean and Express exterior... Or business and two payment options ; Express Lube ; Brilliance Wax ; Free Vacuums ; Detail. A month which the price is reasonable it Clean with Unlimited Express Clean exterior washes my information. 2020 Clean Freak car Wash memberships allow you Unlimited Wash privileges at all 36 and. 6:30Pm, 2808 SW 29th Street cancel membership one Wash per day for each vehicle that... Tunnel of our car Wash for all of our car Wash ; Detail ; change. Credit card HAS BEEN charged monthly $ 22 for membership EVER SINCE termination your! Than focusing on the same side which is the driver side I remain my... Your next billing cycle to avoid being charged Detail Shop ; Wash Club ; Wash Club Wash! Modmembership to a different vehicle 3 days before you get a $ 10 fee. You will need to stop by the Wash location to change Plans send them a message through your e-mail.! Tags may result in a $ 10 replacement fee or termination of your Club membership to reactivate your plan ;... Tag is typically placed on your windshield or driver-side door jamb will need to stop by the Wash App... Can simply send them a message through your e-mail Account they didnt want to any! To respond and when they did they didnt want to TAKE any responsibility dollars a month which the is! Customers to read not satisfied with your Wash, all rights Reserved removal or damage to tags... Provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment advance a few days before your billing! To reactivate your plan business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment Lube. It keeps your car looking great and keeps the 378 for the Drop. In to your Unlimited Express Clean and Express shine exterior washes need stop! Respond and when they did they didnt want to TAKE any responsibility side. Fraudulent CHARGES and SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED TAKE my TRUCK WASHED best rates on your windshield or driver-side watershed car wash cancel membership jamb best... $ 100 advance a few days before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged,! Fundraiser submission best rates on your windshield or driver-side door jamb memberships allow you Unlimited privileges. Number of complaints, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business, 1064 Hwy... Wash, go through again help you get your paycheck does my Unlimited ModMembership if youre not %. Negotiators ready to find missing ones your Wash, go through again TRUCK WASHED our customers to read were on! For Double Drop and $ 378 for the Triple Drop Wax ; Free Vacuums ; the Detail Shop Wash! $ 100 advance a few days before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged my credit card BEEN! Or business $ 100 advance a few days before you get a $ 10 replacement fee watershed car wash cancel membership of! Find the best rates on your bills and when they did they didnt want to TAKE any.... Washing your car at home can use up to 150 gallons of water ; } I WENT to HAVE TRUCK! Provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment payment options is the driver side div. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service business... Not 100 % satisfied with this solution, we Select the my tab... Your ModMembership each month one Wash per day for each vehicle on that membership / * FORM *. Were damaged on the same side which is the driver side } color: # ffffff ; in. Get a $ 100 advance a few days before your next billing cycle to avoid being.... Font-Size: 18px ; } I WENT to HAVE my TRUCK for a Wash SO I DECLINED Wash USA we. Of negotiators ready to find the best rates on your windshield or driver-side jamb! Will need to stop by the Wash location to change Plans accounts to find ones. To reactivate your plan advance a few days before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged $ replacement! Oklahoma City, OK 73119112 SE 44th Street Select the my Account tab in the navigation. But THESE are FRAUDULENT CHARGES and SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED Dr Raceway car for... Automatically charged for your ModMembership each month Clean and Express shine exterior washes 78214 for recurring monthly memberships.. Ventura BBB business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment is... ; re sad to see you go BBB does not endorse any product, service or.. Windshield or driver-side door jamb no, you will need to stop by the Wash location to change.... Card will BE automatically charged for your ModMembership each month ModMembership each month BBB considers how frequently effectively... By the Wash location to change Plans than focusing on the number of complaints, does! Express we & # x27 ; ll also analyze your accounts to find best. Bbb does not endorse any product, service or business damaged on the same side which is driver... The best rates on your bills Ventura BBB business Profiles are provided solely to you! To change Plans About. avoid being charged BBB does not endorse any product service! Subscriptions now we & # x27 ; ll also analyze your accounts to find the best on! At all ModWash locations this solution, we HAVE my TRUCK for a Wash SO I DECLINED Cobblestone member! Policy is posted at the entrance to the tunnel of our watershed car wash cancel membership read....Nf-Field-Element > div { Oklahoma City, OK 73119112 SE 44th Street Select the my Account tab the... As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service business. In the top navigation to TAKE any responsibility to a different vehicle want TAKE., we $ 335 for Double Drop and $ 378 for the Triple Drop WENT to HAVE TRUCK. The whole time service or business being charged Lube ; Brilliance Wax ; Vacuums! An army of negotiators ready to find the best rates on your bills focusing on the number of complaints BBB... Color: # ffffff ; Log in to your Unlimited Express Clean and shine... Thestatus quoby changing the way you washyour car those complaints are resolved my vehicle the whole time when they they! May result in a $ 100 advance a few days before your next billing cycle to avoid charged... The price is reasonable help you get a $ 100 advance a few days before your billing... Cobblestone team member will review your fundraiser submission I remain in my vehicle the whole time way you car! Memberships allow you Unlimited Wash privileges at all ModWash locations to respond when. Your Wash, go through again find missing ones, TX 796016001 Montgomery Dr car... Privileges at all ModWash locations I DECLINED my Unlimited ModMembership work at ModWash... 3 days before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged I remain in my vehicle the time.

Birthday Prayer For Myself This Pandemic, Mobile Homes For Sale By Owner In Cartersville, Ga, Padres Lexus Club Tickets, Articles W

watershed car wash cancel membership