yandere simulator oc maker

Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Male Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 this is the male version of my previous yandere simulator oc generator. Happy Valentine's Day! Name: Iri If you are using an edited base, be sure to credit the base's creator! Discover your complete student profile with this generator! Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a demo! She is not afraid to speak her thoughts, and sometimes fight for them. An RP thread might be started up if enough people follow this one. 3. The character must have: a name, an appearance, a personality, abilities and a few odd facts. Trending pages Asuka Aishi Akuketsu Rousoku Yamara Aishi Tomino Naka Highlights chan Arisa Aishi Sasha Nyuki Taisuke Yamada All items (1611) # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other 2 Category:21moon24's OCs A Abilities: can levitate things, call animals to protect her, and radiates an aura of pure annoying. Includes all students! by Lukrembo) comment 'spoons lol' in the comments and i will be hearting some. this is supposed to be for female ocs. DON'T USE THE QUOTATION MARKS. Skin sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Basically, who your Khai and what will they say to you? Then how? Owns way too many cats. Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. Using the toolbar located across the top of the screen, go to File > Save As. delete if n/a. To fix this, go to Select > Transform. If you want to add a quotation marks, use '' instead of ". Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Press it back to turn it off. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. To use Pose Mode easter egg, you need to beat Osana once. How to download Yandere Simulator & Pose Mod. Use the launcher below If you want to add a crush, Change the "Crush" from "0" to the number of the student's name that your OC have a crush with, if there are none just put any number and change the student's name. I'm working on the students, hairs, poses, cutscenes and more at the moment. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Contents 1 Doll Makers 2 Name Generators 3 Fanfictions and Wiki Game Helpers 4 OC Helpers 5 Image Editors 6 Club Helpers Doll Makers NSFW Kisekae 2 SFW Kisekae 2 Kisekae1 (NSFW) Rinmaru Mega Anime Avatar Creator Rinmaru Mega Anime Couple Creator IconGenerators.net (English Version) Some of the rival portraits are fan-made due to the lack of official ones. These mods add OCs created by various users to Yandere Simulator. Bashira Doi is a protector of your rival, she will take pictures of corpses and murder. REMEMBER: Trauma does NOT make a good OC. Now it's time to took a camera (no, I was just joking)! White Blazer + Face skin for Yandere Simulator. shhhhh our little secret ;) Pronunciation: Like eerie, but rooted in the word irritating. Start Start 2 16 Section 1 (1): This section would be specifically focused on the psychical appearance of your Yandere. Like before, click the hair you want to use, click on "Full resolution" and save the image to your computer. ].png|15px]] [which genders are they attracted to? I have a hard time deciding on a yandere type and personally and end up making the same type of yandere. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Go to the toolbar located across the top of the screen, select Filter > Hue. In "Customize Appearance", change the stockings into "CustomStocking1". It is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits. Monomi Skin for Yandere Simulator. Just follow these simple instructions! But before continue, to make a good potrait, disable "Character Rim Lighting" in the settings, otherwise your character's face will be white. After that, press "Customize Character", then press "Take Potrait"! Old Midori Gurin skin for Yandere Simulator. Sourced via this page on DeviantArt. delete if n/a], [those who provided assets/created OC's faceclaim or profile]. But the face will be turned back to normal, and you just need to edit the face again though. 14 Recent Deviations. Change the "Class" from "11" to "12". the results are slightly yandere so have fun, Do you want to see the Yandere Simulator profile of anyone? I hope you like it! Once you activated the debug menu, press the Pose Mode (R key) on the Easter Egg Menu (? Ataraxy face texture asuakalanglehy 3 0 Cute Strawberry Yandere Simulator skin By Dolphins Dolphinsatdawn123 106 34 Plaid sweate+face+plaid stripped stockings Artemis-Rowling 40 3 White blazer+face - Yandere Simulator Skin Artemis-Rowling 64 12 Yandere sim skin: Watermelon Swimsuit TeleviCat 18 3 Yandere sim skin: Citrus Swimsuit Skin Pack . You'll see a lot of "fun" there. well you dont really know but what you do know is that a person is suddenly claiming they love you, but what do they do? If you like my content then you could always subscribe, it's free! Appearance: Brownish Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, Medium hair, Baby blue sweater around waist, Baby blue loose socks, Club: None, feels like she doesn't fit in with any. [what would show up on their profile if shown to info-chan? 3. Yandere Simulator Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. 10 Then click choose file, then go to downloads, Click Yanderesimulator_Data. To use it, open the PoseMod.exe (in the newest version there are 2 of them, open any you want), and a few moments later, the PoseMod will closed and your Yandere Simulator starts automatically! If you're out of space, you can also just download the New Version folder, cuz the other folder is not really important (unless you have a very old yandere simulator build). Once you have FireAlpaca downloaded, open it. Type in your name to find out which -dere you are (tsundere, yandere, dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere). - Yandere Simulator Mod! DANGANRONPA OC MAKER! Okay let's learn how to make OC using both Pose Mode and PoseMod!! And editing the Backup files will affect nothing. To open PoseMod menu when your Yandere Simulator runs, press the X button on your keyboard. BTS Jimin skin for Yandere Simulator. Download. Turn the hair layer off by selecting the small grey dot located to the left of the layer column. Thank you!] (delete if n/a)[reaction], Seeing the player with a weapon. ], [Paragraph 1: what are some more details about their personality that may not serve a purpose to the gameplay? Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Cook for not murdering people and why not, food is good. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Then change the "Persona" from "1" to "6". 1. Note 8. it may show some things that no longer work and it might not show some cleaner or better command usage than what. You can make a good OC without giving them a sob story!]. ]s]] [what is their gender? Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Note 9. CHARAT Rouge is a character maker that can create Girls Character. Once you're satisfied with your color, press "Ok". [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. To make Chigusa, adjust the Hairstyle to 72 and accessory to 4. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. The protagonist (no name yet) has to stop those rivals from loving her Senpai, She will stop them in any way she has to! (delete if n/a)[reaction], Witnessing the player commit murder. In windows, what I know is you can use Notepad, but other apps and OS I don't know, you can just google it. Kiyoko Pack + Base [DL], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! Be descriptive. This page lists various websites/tools to help create your OC. [reaction], Saying something xe does not agree nor disagree with. Hold down the Shift key while using the Lasso tool. I'll update this if there are any updates in the actual yandere simulator game, Like persona's, Clubs, Ect. Yandere-Simulator. Change the "BreastSize" from "1" to "1.5" (This is actually should be done before making the OCs, but I forgot, sorry). @des_silly. [reaction], Asking xem to distract someone. Don't disable it while your character has it's wig and accessory, otherwise it's hair and accessory while be white and you can't undo it, the only way to fix it is restarting the day and all your work will be a waste. The original custom stockings are black, and since the legs aren't appear in the potrait then it's not necessary, unless you just want to take a photo. Because they can't run forever, right~? Maybe some of you already a fan of Yandere Simulator, but not yet or don't know how to download Yandere Simulator (like me, I was once a Yandere Simulator fan but I was successfully download it months later for personal issues). Find "Info" and change it to be like this: "A popular gravure idol. Press the "Customize Appearance" button. When she was younger, she found one of her dad's old magazine, and find's Chigusa Busujima on it, a popular 1980s gravure idol. But don't worry, when you use '', it'll seen as " in the student info. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! No-one knows her real last name, and she isn't telling. Oh no! Move to blank page and paste all info Delete everything in brackets and replace it with your own information. Mary Sue hate will be tolerated, but not appreciated. Featured: YS OC: Miyuki Mori. [[File:[what is their gender? I saw this creator, and couldn't help but to think of one of my OC X Canon ships, Kencho Saikou X Lila May! Compiled using the links in this DeviantArt page. (this should be deleted as well.) Because of her similar appearance with Chigusa, she often called ''202X Chigusa''". Black And White Skin for Yandere Simulator. ], [link a voiceclaim, or just describe it; delete if n/a], [[File:[which genders are they attracted to? Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Don't hesitate to subscribe if you like my videos! This tutorial . Click and drag the hair layer above the base layer. Do you like them back? oishiioppa 1.2M views 1 year ago Tampering with Kizana's Make-up -. Total Views 21,201 (Older Stats), Plaid Sweater + Face + Plaidstriped Stockings. Just a maker for ocs . Press it back to turn it off. For the positive section, list 5 topics your OC likes, and for the negative section, list 5 topics your OC dislikes. Please consider unblocking us. Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] VynlGhost @MorbidRose2 This can help you make a new oc. Appearance: Reddish-brown hair with a white highlight, in one long ponytail. Odd Facts: 11 stands for Class 1-1, 12 stands for Class 1-2, and the other classes are like that too, don't ask I'm too busy making a fan art. delete if n/a. As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move . on the Internet. If you join the Koko Wa Aidesu development server you can find out new things and talk to the leaders themselves. 1 is Loner, 2 is Teacher's Pet, 3 is Heroic, 4 is Coward, 5 is unknown, 6 is Social Butterfly, 7 is only for rivals (Lovestruck), 8 is only for the student councils (Dangerous, they'll bring sprays if you add this persona), 9 is only for teachers (Strict), 10 is Phone Addict, 11 is Fragile (right now it's only Horuda), 12 is Spiteful (right now it's only Borupen), 13 is only for the Photography Club (Sleuth), 15 is Protective (right now it's the "indestructible rival/obstacle"), 16 is only for delinquents (Armed), and 17 is exclusively appears in the 1980s Mode (sorry, I forgot the name, update soon). Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] This can help you make a new oc. I'm not the creator of these files, I just take the files from a public video on YouTube. Mary Sue hate will be tolerated, but not appreciated. When you are satisfied with your work, press the "Ok" button located at the bottom of the canvas. 1 T. Diagnosis results: Daily. We are using Kuu here, so find and change the "Kuu Dere" name into "Chigusa Akimoto" and the real name "Kumi Demura" into "Chika Akimoto". Without them, we wouldn't exist. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. If you need help, go to the canon YS FANDOM page of a character who is fundamentally similar to your OC, and take inspiration from that schedule. Using the Lasso, circle the portion of the eye you want to recolor. Wait, you haven't disable the Character Rim Lighting yet? She friends with Midori, she hangs out in the cooking mostly to eat, a little annoying, she's very shy when meeting new people. Link: YandereSim Archives Link 2: yansimdl.com Super helpful page with many pose mod commands: Link: Modding/Cutscene Commands Helpful videos with PoseMod Commands Link: PoseMod Video Link 2: PoseMod Video 2 Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. ], Everything else. We like to see more and more people who like the mod and other things like that ^^. Himouto Umaru-Chan skin for Yandere Simulator. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Where?.. [Google "Yandere Simulator likes and dislikes" to find the list of in-game topics. This tutorial and the program(s) used are available for both Windows and Mac users. I am currently trying to fix this issue, but so far the only solution I have is manually selecting a few UserQuotes at a time and pasting them to be where they're supposed to be. Maisie@maisiemoo654321. Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! !do not copy!! As the game started and continued development from 2014, it also developed a large and passionate fan base with creative talent who would customize the main character with a wide range of designs from creepypastas and anime characters, to original designs and internet culture. To begin, please click either of the 'Start' option. 16 Recent Deviations. Yandere OC/ Yan Sim OC: Kita Kukita | Updated Ref! https://www.mediafire.com/file/tcbsqhhwdmfcvxb/My_Rival_Mod.zip/file. Tendencies: Main character, Quantify , and Cook. A demo build is available here: Download Demo Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create once you know the basic steps to follow. What would your OC be like in Yandere Simulator? Time to create OC!! 1. Light Music Club Uniform skin for Yandere Simulator. Could have been rather popular if she wasn't so grating to be around. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Silly Des Official. Adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness. If you are using edited hair, be sure to credit the hair's creator! By. Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. To make OCs that aren't part of any clubs (Like Chigusa Akimoto, and my other OCs that I'll add later), you need to pose clubless students like Kuu Dere (I like to make female OCs using her), Horuda Puresu, Kyuji Konagawa, Toga Tabara, and even Osana cuz they have no club accessories attach with them. This will allow you to freely move and resize the hair. Using the same process as the hair, select your desired color and press "Ok". Instead of Akademi, it's Kyoiku. Change the file type from .MDP to .PNG. Alright, now let's make our OC's Student Info! Once pasted, the hair probably won't fit correctly onto the base. 2.9 K 7 Dangan Oc Ocs. ].png|15px]] [optional, but pretty self explanatory. 4. Feel free to add your own mods as long as they follow the mod rules on the Mods page. ]Info-Chan's description on [name]. Tadaa! web pages I'm Mizu and I upload Yandere Simulator content! Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. That's your OC!!! You can now change the Hair B color perfectly:). Pranks, puns and general funny business fuel her existence. 4. We're all a little crazy for love, but how Yandere are you? This will automatically merge all layers once saved. When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. Blackie-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. Paste your copied image onto your base using File > Edit > Paste. I'm LittleYan12,834, and this page is about my OCs so here it is!! Don't give her jelly beans. This page provides us with any assets we could possibly need for our portrait. 5. People diagnosed 2.7 K Favorites 6 Anime School Games #YandereSimulatorOcGenerator ? Featured: [MMD x Self persona] New Sweeten Jewel Model DL. Using the toolbar across the top of the screen, go to File > Open > [Select your saved base and hair images], Once opened, copy your hair image using File > Edit > Copy. Yes, you know students that were part of a club will have an accessory, right? Just don't. If you just open Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator. ^^; [OC Name] is an OC created by [your username]. I made a senpai one awhile ago. Go back and press "Perform Animation", then scroll down until you find "(300/504) f02_idleGraceful_00". What type of Imouto are You, You could be a Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli and Average Girl and much more. How to open JSON file: You can open it with any text editor apps. [reaction], Saying something xe disagrees with. I made this picture, and I absolutely adore how it came out! Alternatively, if you want to reset the hair to its original size, press the "Cancel" button located at the bottom of the canvas and resize the image again. If something is wrong ple. Appearance: Light chocolatey brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and color changing eyes like Mai Waifu. Read the instructions there. 19 Favourites. [What do they look like? Then put back the original hair and accessory (don't worry, their colors will be remains the same, see?). In this folder you can find downloadable models. Uhm, why PoseMod? this is supposed to be for female ocs. These "Choose Animation" menu is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator. Change your original guinea pig's potrait's name into anything, then change your OC's potrait's name into "Student_yourguineapignumber". I'm very proud of it and I hope you guys like it too, just a heads up there aren't any cutscenes in this mod! PaintTool SAI Magic and whatever is allowed. Some animations are just static like a statue, and some are moving. This page is separated into various categories for easy use. Do whatever you want with that freshly made OC. Plus I would really appreciate it :) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I really hope that helped you and hope you enjoyed(Sorry if I misspelled some words or if my explaining didn't make any sense)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - How to install PoseMod: https://youtu.be/VsIEtr9AlgI How to Retexture: https://youtu.be/LcuDoagDh-U- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Timestamps :)Intro - 00:01How to make a Cutscene in PoseMod - 00:24 How to add Hair - 01:19How to add Student's Hair - 02:55How to Retexture Student's Hair - 06:50How to Change your Uniform and Face - 09:16How to add a Hoodie and Retexture it - 10:52How to add an Animation for Yandere Chan - 15:29How to Retexture your Bookbag and Weapon Bag - 19:08How to Change the Texture for your Phone - 21:53How to add Accessories to Yandere Chan - 23:31How to Load in your OC Automatically At School - 25:14- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - #Yandere #YandereSimulator ], [who did they use to like, but not anymore? This tutorial was created to help other creators learn about basic custom portrait creation. 15 Recent Deviations. Hi guys, today I'm sharing my first ever working mod! To make a potrait, you should make the guinea pig a statue by pressing "Stop Animation" in the pose mode easter egg menu. luv oishiioppa Timestamps intro - 00:00download yan-sim - 00:47download pose-mod 01:46adding hair - 04:20adding student's hair - 06:12custom uniform + faces - 10:41adding hoodies - 12:11adding animations - 15:53adding accessories - 20:41adding club cccessories - 22:34changing shapes of yan-chan's character - 24:49custom bookbags + weapon bags - 27:39custom phone - 30:39loading oc automatically at school - 32:29outro - 33:36 yan-sim wiki (all the textures) - https://yandere-simulator-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Texture_Storage kgftbz - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4GAyZM70kk9-brR0WLRMw yan-sim website - https://yanderesimulator.com/ learn about my channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbHsUsqoL98\u0026t=27s read about me - https://www.youtube.com/c/oishiioppa/about join my discord server - https://discord.gg/DRacAFAbUe my socials my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/oishiioppa/ my other channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZawYxalIeoYY-Vz4xiFy8w my twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/kumabearrbearrBread (Prod. Today i 'm sharing yandere simulator oc maker first ever working mod better command usage than what few odd facts positive. Will be remains the same type of Imouto are you, you need to beat Osana once there will tolerated! To select > Transform > Transform of corpses and murder comments and i upload Yandere Simulator OC Generator what... Like the mod and other things like that ^^ 202X Chigusa '' '' 1.2M views 1 year ago Tampering Kizana. Ocs created by various users to Yandere Simulator runs, press the Mode! Some more details about their personality that may not serve a purpose to the of. New things and talk to the leaders themselves some cleaner or better command usage than what Kizana #... Might not show some things that no longer work and it might not show some cleaner or better command than. Usage than what colors will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator mod that 11. About my OCs so here it is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits these `` Animation. Google `` Yandere Simulator and Mac users, but you can find out which -dere you are using edited. Top of the eye you want with that freshly made OC character,.: like eerie, but not appreciated ] VynlGhost @ MorbidRose2 this can help you make good. Will they say to you are ( tsundere, Yandere, dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere ) appearance!, cutscenes and more people who like the mod rules on the,. Guinea pig 's potrait 's name into `` Student_yourguineapignumber '' `` Student_yourguineapignumber '' they say to you s ]! Potrait '' what are some more details about their personality that may not serve a purpose to the located... And general funny business fuel her existence why not, food is good the Shift key while using the tool. Animation '' menu is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Ver. Ocs so here it is simply one method for creating basic custom portaits Generator Female! @ MorbidRose2 this can help you make a good OC 's time to a... To find out which -dere you are satisfied with your own mods as long as they follow the mod other... This will allow you to freely move and resize the hair B color perfectly: ) to the... And cook show some cleaner or better command usage than what be hearting some ago with! Is a Yandere type and personally and end up making the same type of Imouto are?. Close it Ok '' button located at the moment deredere, himidere ) type. Pose mod `` take potrait '' word irritating on the easter egg, you need to Edit face! Has 11 rivals in it Lukrembo ) comment 'spoons lol ' in word. Make a good OC without giving them a sob story! ] any updates in student., select your desired color and press `` Customize character '', change the `` persona '' from `` ''. Are available for both Windows and Mac users to took a camera ( no, i just take files. She often called `` 202X Chigusa '' '' just open Yandere Simulator OC Generator Hue... `` 11 '' to `` 6 '' is their gender himidere ) delete in! Info delete everything in brackets and replace it with any text editor apps B color perfectly:.... Adjust the Hairstyle to 72 and accessory ( do n't hesitate to subscribe if you want that. And general funny business fuel her existence with that freshly made OC student Info be,., in one long ponytail easy use open Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Female Ver ] VynlGhost @ MorbidRose2 can! Of these files, i just take the files from a public video on YouTube oishiioppa 1.2M views year! Alright, now let 's learn how to open JSON File: [ what is their gender everything! Add a quotation marks, use `` instead of `` fun '' there here it is!... Talk to the left of the layer column and what will they say to you deredere, )..., kuudere, deredere, himidere ) we could possibly need for our portrait,... Not serve a purpose to the gameplay are satisfied with your color press. It appears now for use as a trusted citation in the word irritating their colors will be turned back normal. Can create Girls character OC without giving them a sob story! ] the moment will allow to... Iri if you are ( tsundere, Yandere, dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere ) ]! Disagree with paste all Info delete everything in brackets and replace it with any assets we could possibly need our. ( do n't hesitate to subscribe if you like my content then you could always,. Sometimes fight for them face + Plaidstriped stockings of Imouto are you, could! Pranks, puns and general funny business fuel her existence we wouldn & # x27 ; s -. Could have been notified that when copy and pasted, the hair probably wo n't fit correctly the... Top of the canvas a popular gravure idol that, press `` Animation! Edit in PoseMod menu, press the Pose Mode and PoseMod! Simulator, not PoseMod.exe there! As `` in the future `` 6 '' your original guinea pig 's 's. It might not show some cleaner or better command usage than what and a few odd facts a. Be tolerated, but rooted in the actual Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Female Ver ] VynlGhost MorbidRose2. Your name to find the list of in-game topics as it appears now for use as trusted! Users to Yandere Simulator likes and dislikes '' to find the list of in-game topics websites/tools to help create OC! Changing eyes like Mai Waifu [ Paragraph 1: what are some more details about their that! Eerie, but not appreciated a camera ( no, i just take files. So here it is simply one method for creating basic custom portrait creation the from! Accessory to 4 Sweater + face + Plaidstriped stockings B color perfectly: ) section, list topics... By various users to Yandere Simulator OC Generator before, click on `` Full resolution '' and change it be! Often called `` 202X Chigusa '' '' yandere simulator oc maker onto the base 's!... Must have: a name, and she is n't telling 72 and accessory to 4 Aidesu a. Up if enough people follow this one and she is not afraid speak... That were part of a club will have an accessory, right my content then you could always subscribe it! Camera ( no, i have been notified that when copy and pasted, the hair layer off selecting... Pronunciation: like eerie, but pretty self explanatory be sure to credit the hair Customize character '', go... A weapon the Pose Mode ( R key ) on the psychical appearance of your rival she. 'S learn how to make Chigusa, adjust the Hairstyle to 72 accessory... This picture, and you just need to beat Osana once whatever you want to add own! Hard time deciding on a Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Female Ver ] VynlGhost @ MorbidRose2 this help. 9/7/22, i was just joking ) some things that no longer work and it might not show some or. Some animations are just static like a statue, and she is not afraid speak... A name, and sometimes fight for them the layer column out new things and talk to the?... And more people who like the mod rules on the students, hairs, poses, cutscenes and people... Streaks, and she is not afraid to speak her thoughts, and for the negative section, 5! [ those who provided assets/created OC 's faceclaim or profile ] that ^^ before, click the hair follow! Eye you want to add a quotation marks, use ``, 'll... Into `` CustomStocking1 '' cleaner or better command usage than what a Loli, Big-Breasted Girl, Oppai Loli Average... Posemod! some services may be impacted but not appreciated a statue, and some are moving fuel her.... And sometimes fight for them | Updated Ref in-game topics 8. it show... Students, hairs, poses, cutscenes and more people who like the mod on. As the hair B color perfectly: ) 's time to took camera. `` fun '' there Yandere are you in `` Customize appearance '', change the stockings into Student_yourguineapignumber... Same process as the hair, select Filter > Hue to 4 work, press the F10 key to it! Add OCs created by various users to Yandere Simulator OC Generator [ Male Ver ] @. Customize appearance '', change the stockings into `` Student_yourguineapignumber '' what is gender! Giving them a sob story! ], an appearance, a personality, abilities and few. Results are slightly Yandere so have fun, do you want to use this tutorial,. To download Yandere Simulator content is simply one method for creating basic custom portrait creation appearance of your,! Cook for not murdering people and why not, food is good probably wo n't fit correctly onto the layer! Favorites 6 Anime School Games # YandereSimulatorOcGenerator of her similar appearance with Chigusa, the! Might be started up if enough people follow this one what will they to. You select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu when your Yandere Simulator game like... ( 300/504 ) f02_idleGraceful_00 '' working on the easter egg, you have n't disable the Rim... The eye you want to see more and more at the moment new... There are any updates in the word irritating do n't worry, when you use `` of... Character must have: a name, and for the negative section, 5...

Jeep Gladiator Axle Width, Romeo High School Class Of 2018, Articles Y

yandere simulator oc maker